New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

"Well im sure i can give it a go. not sure why they would listen to me though"
    Liam mumbles the last bit as he heads off towards the groups

"Excuse me could i have your attention please, I know that you all love pokemon so why are you fighting like this with the pokemon still being caught in the middle! Why dont you sit down like adults and discuss ways to make the fighting safer for them after all pokemon do like fighting and do it even without being forced. So obviously they should be allowed to battle if they wish and i am sure everybody recognises this the problem everyone has is when someone pushes to far and it ends up like it did yesterday but even then the pokemon is fine now."

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[7]

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia tooks at Amelia for a moment and says. "I think i'll go with grass." She turns and smiles at Autumn and Emma. "Good morning."

3. - Top - End - #363
    Titan in the Playground

You...you actually won? Emma has a look of pure surprise on her face. She looses the grip on the picnic basket and it almost lands on Silver's tail.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Durmatagno View Post
    Wiping the sand from his eyes, Drakes eyes narrowed and he looked at River and nodded. River sent a bolt of brilliant blue electricity to the pokemon that was ignoring it, trying to get it's attention off of Drake.

Spoiler
    Show

The move is Thundershock, it is at will and uses Special, and paralyzed because of the 19.

Name: River
    Species: Magnemite
    Egg Group: Mineral
    Nature: Impish +2 Def SATK - 2
    XP: 728
    Level: 8
    Type: Steel/Water
    STAB: 1
    Ability: Sturdy
    Constant Effect: The pokemon is immune to the Moves Sheer Cold, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Fissure. If any attack would lower this Pokemon to 0 HP or less from full HP, instead the Pokemon’s HP is set to 1.

HP: 3+3= 6 Combat HP: 26
    ATK: 4+2= 6
    DEF: 9+1= 10 ATK evade + 2
    SATK: 8+1= 9
    SDEF: 6 SARK evade + 1
    SPD: 5+1=6 all evade + 0
    Naturally Learned Moves/ TM/HM Moves

Metal Sound - Steel EOT - 4
    No Damage - Ranged (4)
    Effect: No Target, Burst
    Metal Sound creates a 4-meter Burst. All Legal Targets have their Special Defense lowered 2 Combat Stages.

Tackle - Normal
    2d8+6 - At Will - 3
    Attack - Melee
    Effect: 1 Target, Dash

Thundershock At-Will 2 1d12+6 Ranged (10), 1 Target Thundershock Paralyzes the target on 17-20 during Accuracy Check. *Grants: Zapper

Spoiler
    Show

(1d12+16)[3](19)
    (1d12+16)[3](19)
    The electricity courses through the creatures body, causing it to scream...

But then you realize it is laughing as the electricity does nothing, simply coursing through its body to run into the ground. Grinning maliciously the creature send another dart, but aimed at Drake this time, catching him in the chest.

{table]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J
    1||t|||||||t|
    2||||||||||
    3|||||Dr|||||
    4||||||Ri||||t
    5||||||||||
    6||||||||||
    7|t|||||||||
    8|||||Ba|||||
    9||t|||||||t|
    10|||||t|||||[/table]

Dr is you.
    Ri is River.
    Ba is Pokemon.
    t are Trees.

4 damage to Drake from Sandstorm.
    21 from Poison Sting.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground

"yeah i did." Sylvia ignored to total lack of faith. "I believe we have a bit of a girls day before attending to other businesses." She picked up Amelia and held her. "So what's first on our list?"

6. - Top - End - #366
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Hey Sylvia, I see you won," Autumn says with a grin, "if you don't mind me taking a go, we can go on this little picnic together," she looks over at Emma, then back at Sylvia, "let me have a go before we head out, we'll be goin for a bit of a nature walk and picnic later."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Titan in the Playground

By all means, Autumn. If Sylvia won, I doubt you'll fail.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

8. - Top - End - #368
    Bugbear in the Playground

Gasping as the Dart hit him, Drake dropped to one knee, and took a shallow breath before standing back up. He knew with the Tracker in him, if he passed out, it wouldn't take long to find him, so he would keep going. River, return were getting out of here He said as he backed up, trying to get out of the sandstorm, he said as he returned river before running.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[15](15)

9. - Top - End - #369
    Troll in the Playground

The tall man on the protestors side tries to throw a punch at you, but milimeters before it hits, the arm stops. The ranger had appeared and grabbed him before it could connect. A quick flick of the wrist and the tall youth goes down.

'Funny that the so called violent ones didn't try fighting. The only one here who is breaking the law is you!' The doduo comes over and steps on him. 'I want all of you to disperse now.' He picks the youth up, and nods in your direction. It seems he wants you to follow him.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Sorry about that i wasnt expecting it to get that much of a reaction" As Liam trails after the Ranger

11. - Top - End - #371

Autumn grins, and places Marcus's ball into the slot. He was faster and had fewer weaknesses than Lillian.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d15)[3]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #372
    Titan in the Playground

Gasping as the Dart hit him, Drake dropped to one knee, and took a shallow breath before standing back up. He knew with the Tracker in him, if he passed out, it wouldn't take long to find him, so he would keep going. River, return were getting out of here He said as he backed up, trying to get out of the sandstorm, he said as he returned river before running.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    The Pokedex dings as you try to run, identifying the Pokemon as a Gligar.

You manage to run desperately through sandstorm, you slowly succumb to the burning sands dashing against your skin. You fall to the ground as if in slow motion, hitting the ground hard.

The Gilgar slowly crawls across the clearing, intent on its prey.

Spoiler
    Show
    4 damage from Sandstorm. You are at -1 HP.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-05-05 at 12:21 PM.

Show

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

"Good luck!" Sylvia said as Autumn entered her battle.

14. - Top - End - #374

"Thanks," Autumn says, and nods to Emma with a smile, "I'll do my best."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #375
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien struggled to understanding what was happening; only vaguely aware of the confused looks his companions were exchanging. He hadn't said anything qbout Aden since he arrived here, hasn't told anyone that, and that's when it hit him. He looked at Chi as the events of last night came flooding back to him. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks, and as he centered his gaze on Caitlin once more he could feel his.blood boiling inside him; all his anxiety and fear turning to rightious indignation.

"Y-you probed my mind, didn't you?" he began, his eyes staring at her questioningly before filling with anger as he clenched his fists. "How could you?! Why did you do it? Did you think I was a threat or something? What right do you have to go around doing this crap? We hadn't met before yesterday! Why?!" he yelled in anger.

"Y-you v-violated my mind, and have the balls to lecture about my morals!" he exclaimed while blinking back tears. Damian couldn't stop himself from shaking, and his pokemon were at a complete lost at what to do to help him. "Yeah, I thought about using my wish for-for that; but wouldn't you if if you were in my shoes?! If you did half a good of job when you... You'd know I can't do that! I know that Sort of thing was selfish, and after Chi and I..." he trailed lowering his voice as he looked away from Caitlin and focused on the floor.

" Chi only has two wishes left. It'll be like a thousand Years before he gets one back. I-I don't have the right to waste Chi's gifts on something like that. That wasn't going to be my wish. It really wasn't, honest." he paused before looking back up at Caitlin, as he futily fought back a wave of tears, with a sad smile. "But there's nothing wrong about thinking about it right?"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground

Autumn

You enter the fighting room, and meet a pokemon wielding a large piece of wood. You are faster.

Liam

'Sorry about putting you in the middle of it like that. Just know I had no intention to put you in harms way and was ready at all times. Here, I have something I want you to have.'

He gives you a small ring like device witch fits around your wrist, like a strange glove. 'It's a happiness checker. It lets you see the happiness of a pokemon. If you spot a pokemon being mistreated, scan it with that. If it says 0, call a ranger and we can confiscate it for it's own safety. I'm sure a guy like you could put it to good use.'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Thank You i will try. Does this function the same as the loyalty dector ive heard about and If you dont mind me asking another question would you mind giving me some information on the gym leader in this city. I was thinking of challenging whoever it is but from what ive been told i doubt im strong enough"
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-05 at 12:45 PM.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Troll in the Playground

Caitlin points her hand at Damien, and he is lifted into the air and unable to move.

'You plan on violating the laws of life and death and have the GALL to lecture me on what's right and wrong? You are a guardian of the spirit tower, you should know better. My main goal in life if to protect pokemon, especially Chi! I won't allow you to use him for such selfish means.'

She lowers you down and calms down.

'Go to the top of mount moon. See for yourself what the last wish Chi granted brought upon the world. Then I hope you see what travesty a wrong wish can bring upon the world. Please do that, for my sake and for Chi's before you decide anything.'

Chi looks at the two of you. 'I trust Caitlin. Can you please do as she asks? Pretty please with a Cherubi on top?'

19. - Top - End - #379

"Marcus, take him out before he hits you with that thing!" Autumn calls out, "use tackle."

Spoiler
    Show
    Accuracy: (1d20)[2]
    Damage: (2d8+14)[18]
    2 from STAB + Adaptable, 1 from Improved Attacks, 5 from Atk.

Stats: {table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
    HP|6|1|7
    Atk|6|1|7
    Def|5|0|5
    Sp.Atk|5|0|5
    Sp.Def|7|2|9
    Spd|6|1|7[/table]
    Max Health: 26 Current HP: 26
    Current Status Effects: None

Physical Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Special Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Speed Evasion: 0 (X/10)

Ability: {table=head]Ability|Frequency|Effect
    Adaptable|Constant|When using Moves that deal damage and are the same elemental Type as the pokemon with Adaptability, gain an additional 2 STAB instead of 1.[/table]

Natural Moves:
    {table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
    Tackle|Normal|At-Will|Atk|2d8+6|3|Melee, 1 Target, Dash|--
    Tail Whip|Normal|At-Will|--|--|2|Ranged (4), 1 Target|The target’s Defense is lowered 1 Combat Stage.
    Helping Hand|Normal|Eot|--|--|--|Melee, 1 Target|The ally targeted with Helping Hand will have their next Move deal an additional 1d20 if the Move has a Damage Dice Roll. Helping Hand cannot miss.[/table]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #380

Somewhere deep inside his mind, Drake refused to give in, he couldn't die here, not now, not after everything he had been through, he fought it, he fought and fought and fought and fought. A tiny voice tried to tell him it was hopeless, there was no hope, no one could save him no. But Another voice joined in with his own and said NO. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Get mad! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Drake Daggeri lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! The other voice, the one that fought with Drake told him to let him out, let him at the pokemon, let him free to use his powers, and let him free to live. Hesitating for less than a second, Drake agreed, he would take any chance he got.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground

As you regain conciousness, you can see that the bat had dragged you farther into the clearing. To one side you see a new Pokemon, while on the other you see the Gligar.

1||t|||||||t|
    2||||||||||
    3||||||||||
    4||||||||2||t
    5|||||Dr|||||
    6||||||||||
    7|t||||Ba|||||
    8||||||||||
    9||t|||||||t|
    10|||||t|||||
    [/table]

You go first.

4 damage from Sandstorm.

You are at 56 HP.

Show

22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground

Autumn

The little grey jumps out the road. It starts to get pumped up, focusing it's energy. The pokedex say's it's Timburr.

Liam

'I don't think I know what you mean. If your talking about the snag machine that does the same, then yes. We use these with legal snag machines for confiscating mistreated pokemon. How? Would you be interested in that sort of work?'

'As for the leader, he's known as Rasuer. Sorry, I mean THEE Rasuer. He's an ex-ice skating champ. He likes Ice type pokemon, and he has a bear as his signature pokemon. Other than that, I can't tell you much. Nice guy, but a little strange. You should go check out the gym, it's one of a kind.'

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Yea the work as a snagger sounds good saving mistreated pokemon from people, being able to stop the pokemon from being made to commit crimes, a shame its got such a bad reputation it could really do some good. Yea i will make a point to go and see the gym it sounds very interesting"

24. - Top - End - #384
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Aden immedietly flew to Damien, take up a defensive position between Damien and the champion. Had she not placed him back down Aden may have had to something unwise in an attempt to help Damien. However, once he was safe on the ground the little litwick flew to his partners side; now with the clear understanding of what had just transpired, Unlike Yanko who never the less went to his sitting trainer and gave him a few licks.

"I-I know it's selfish. I already said I wasn't gonna do it," he replied meakly between sniffles, as he grabbed both his pokemon and hugged them; burying his face with them to avoid Caitlin's stare. "But I'll go if only for you Chi," he added, unburying his teary face to give Chi a weak smile.

He wanted to walk out, but it seemed he was still too shook up to stand. Given his current situation, he thought a quick change in topics was needed. "I-I came to ask if you could give me a-any tips for raising eggs and eevees. I've never raised eggs, or furry pokemon before, so-so I'd appreciate any help you can give. I don't want to make a mistake." He explained, smiling meakly at the veteran trainer.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-05 at 01:30 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

25. - Top - End - #385

"Try again Marcus, he's a fighting type, you do not want to get hit by one of his attacks!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Accuracy: (1d20)[6]
    Damage: (2d8+16)[27]
    2 from STAB + Adaptable, 1 from Improved Attacks, 7 from Atk.

Stats: {table=head]Stat|Total
    HP|7
    Atk|7
    Def|5
    Sp.Atk|5
    Sp.Def|9
    Spd|7[/table]
    Max Health: 26 Current HP: 26
    Current Status Effects: None

Physical Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Special Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Speed Evasion: 0 (X/10)

Ability: {table=head]Ability|Frequency|Effect
    Adaptable|Constant|When using Moves that deal damage and are the same elemental Type as the pokemon with Adaptability, gain an additional 2 STAB instead of 1.[/table]

Natural Moves:
    {table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
    Tackle|Normal|At-Will|Atk|2d8+6|3|Melee, 1 Target, Dash|--
    Tail Whip|Normal|At-Will|--|--|2|Ranged (4), 1 Target|The target’s Defense is lowered 1 Combat Stage.
    Helping Hand|Normal|Eot|--|--|--|Melee, 1 Target|The ally targeted with Helping Hand will have their next Move deal an additional 1d20 if the Move has a Damage Dice Roll. Helping Hand cannot miss.[/table]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #386

Drake smiled to himself and focused on the Gligar, reaching out with his mind he attacked in the only way he could, he used Extrasensory. Standing, he wiped off the front of his clothes and grinned even wider. He was free, released of the others own accord, and he was going to have some fun with it.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20)[8](8)
    (3d10+22)[10][2][2](36)

27. - Top - End - #387
    Titan in the Playground

1||t|||||||t|
    2||||||||||
    3||||||||||
    4||||||||||t
    5|||||Dr|2||||
    6||||||||||
    7|t||||Ba|||||
    8||||||||||
    9||t|||||||t|
    10|||||t|||||
    [/table]

The Gligar screeches in pain as it takes the attack, and turns as if to flee. The other Pokemon growls menacingly though, so the Gligar remains, firing off a dart at Drake.

Spoiler
    Show
    17 damage.

The other Pokemon, the one you can't identify, seeing the damage you did to its friend, rushes you, clamping a fanged mouth down on your leg.

Spoiler
    Show
    29 damage.

The sandstorm continues to sting.

Spoiler
    Show
    4 more damage. 8 from Extrasensory. Total damage this round: 58. You have -2 HP left.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-05-05 at 01:59 PM.

Show

28. - Top - End - #388
    Titan in the Playground

1||t|||||||t|
    2||||||||||
    3||||||||||
    4|||||Ri|||||t
    5||||Ga|Dr|2||||
    6|||||Ge|||||
    7|t||||Ba|||||
    8||||||||||
    9||t|||||||t|
    10|||||t|||||[/table]

As you fall you land on your Pokeballs, somehow releasing all your Pokemon. The Sandstorm hurts all but River to start.

At first the new Pokemon seems dismayed, but then starts shaking as if with laguhter. It lifts one leg off the ground, then slams it down, emiting a powerful shockwave.

The blast catches River, the seismic activity below affecting his metal body, causing him to twist and turn, causing him to drop to the ground, almost dead.

Spoiler
    Show
    84 after DEF and SE. Need d100.

The blast sends dirt and silt through Gary, the seismic waves punishing his poor amorphous body.

Spoiler
    Show
    4 from Sandstorm, 86 from attack after DEF and SE. Need d100.

The Eevee is the least affected of the lot, the blast only knocking her to the ground hard. The Gligar sees that she is still breathing and fires a poison dart into her.

Spoiler
    Show
    4 from Sandstorm, 45 from attack after DEF, 12 from Gligar after DEF. Need d100.

The wave also catches you, the sandstorm and the attack nearly breaking your unconcious body.

Spoiler
    Show
    4 from Sandstorm, 56 from attack. You are at -62 HP. Need d100.

Show

29. - Top - End - #389

Spoiler
    Show

(1d100)[72](72)
    (1d100)[99](99)
    (1d100)[9](9)
    (1d100)[94](94)

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

[roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    The life leaves the body of all the Pokemon as they pass onward into the void to be greated by Arcues in death.

Drake though, due to his evil nature, is pulled downwards, into the realms of Girantina, to serve the Shadow Lord for all time.

The Eevee though, the Eevee surivives. The powerful Pokemon takes pity on it, and saves it for last in the meal. When it arrives on it though, it doesn't eat it. Instead it drags it out of the sandstorm. Maybe the little Pokemon would join their little group. Maybe not. If it survived the move it obviously was strong.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-05-05 at 02:08 PM.

Show