New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

"Well, looks like I'm sitting this one out. Haven't caught my third pokemon yet," he said with hint of disappointment. With nothing else to do, Damien decided to find a good seat to watch the show that was about to unfold.

"Well, if anyone has their eggs with them, you can leave'em with me at least," he added as he sat down and placed his backpack on the floor in front of him. However, just as Yanko and Aden made themselves comfortable he hear an odd sound coming from his back pack. Curious, he opened it up to see what the source was.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Nimbles looks a bit scared, then looks at the track. Deciding the game would be too fun to miss out on, it eventually nods.

'You could borrow my Doduo, if you want.'
    The Ranger Liam had met earlier appears behind Damien. He had come to see all the excitement. 'Your friend done me a favour earlier, so I want to help you guys. That and I like seeing Raseur fail, he never takes it easy on the new guys.' He leans over Damiens shoulder to see inside the bag. At that point a small Cubone skull pops up, looks at Damien and the Ranger, then buries it's head back in the bag. 'Huh, don't see that everyday.'

Spoiler
    Show
    Cubone, level 1, Careful nature, Ancient Power egg move, +2 to an 2 base stats you want from Breeder bonuses
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

Woah now young 'uns, I can only take one challenge at a time. Who wants to go first? First one onto the track gets the first challenge. He and Odep hop onto the track and skate into the flat section in the middle behind the hale bays.

At the Ranger: You like seeing me lose so much, then why have I beaten you at every turn, Leonard? The Raseur spits with a snark.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-05-06 at 12:57 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

"First!" Sylvia yelled running into the rink.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Titan in the Playground

Alrighty little miss, lets get you and your partners outfitted. The center bottoms out and racks of protective gear and skates for all sizes and shape of pokemon as well as humans are on racks. A blue pokemon, with four arms and oddly crystaline muscles begins fitting Autumn and her pokemon. While you are getting fitted, The Raseur whistles loudly. Glax! Cutter! We've got challengers!

Two pokemon come racing from the top tier down to the rink. One is a bipedal, black pokemon, with claws and a red frill on its head. The other is an icy blue quadraped who looks a lot like a bigger, leaner eevee. Both are wearing pads and skates like Odep.

{table]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|R|S
    1|||B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B||
    2||B|||||||||||||||B|
    3|B|||||||||||||||||B
    4|B|||||||||||||||||B
    5|B|||||||||||||||||B
    6|B||||||B|B|B|B|B|B||||||B
    7|B|||||B|||||||B|||||B
    8|B|-|-|-|-|B|||||||B|||||B
    9|B|||||B|||||||B|||||B
    10|B||||||B|B|B|B|B|B||||||B
    11|B|||||||||||||||||B
    12|B|||||||||||||||||B
    13|B|||||||||||||||||B
    14||B|||||||||||||||B|
    15|||B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B||[/table]

Spoiler
    Show
    B is bales of hay and the markings of the boundaries. The dashes is the starting line and where the Jammer must pass for a lap to count. The Jammers must start behind the start line, while the blockers can be placed anywhere on, right in front or back of the starting line. Please tell me where your moving and in what way. Ex: Odep moves fro B8 to B 12 before going to D12. Diagonals are alternating 1 and 2s. First is 1 square, second is 2, third is 1 etc. Place your team on the starting line and the match will begin.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-05-06 at 01:26 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia scans all of the new pokemon around her and moves over to the starting line with Amelia in front of Nimbles and Arhi behind him. "Ready!"

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I scan the pokemon Raseur has brought out. "Come on Sylvia!"
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-06 at 01:45 PM.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

2||B|||||||||||||||B|
    3|B|||||||||||||||||B
    4|B|||||||||||||||||B
    5|B|||||||||||||||||B
    7|B|Ni|Ah|Cu|Gl|B|||||||B|||||B
    8|B|Sy|Od|Od|Ra|B|||||||B|||||B
    9|B|Am|Od|Od||B|||||||B|||||B
    11|B|||||||||||||||||B
    12|B|||||||||||||||||B
    13|B|||||||||||||||||B
    14||B|||||||||||||||B|

Spoiler
    Show
    Am=Amelia
    Od=Odep
    Sy=Sylvia
    Ra= The Raseur
    Ni=Nimbles
    Ah=Arhi
    Cu=Cutter
    Gl=Glax
    First round Init:
    Sylvia
    The Raseur
    Glax
    Amelia
    Odep
    Cutter
    Nimbles
    Normal Init:
    Sylvia
    The Raseur
    Cutter
    Nimbles
    Glax
    Amelia
    Odep

Alright Miss, lets get started. A buzzer sounds off, once, twice, and three times, signalling start. Sylvia goes first.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

All of you add Weaville and Glaceon and Ice-shifted Machamp to your pokedex, and Doduo if you haven't already
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-05-06 at 01:59 PM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia bursts forward, moving in front of Amelia.

11B
    Last edited by Dragonsage; 2012-05-06 at 02:05 PM.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

2||B|||||||||||||||B|
    3|B|||||||||||||||||B
    4|B|||||||||||||||||B
    5|B|||||||||||||||||B
    7|B|Ni|Ah|Cu||B|||||||B|||||B
    8|B||Od|Od||B|||||||B|||||B
    9|B|Am|Od|Od||B|||||||B|||||B
    11|B|Sy/Ra|||Gl|||||||||||||B
    12|B|||||||||||||||||B
    13|B|||||||||||||||||B
    14||B|||||||||||||||B|

The Raseur dashes forward and rams into Sylvia.

Spoiler
    Show
    Moves into 11 B, need a Str check.

Sylvia
    The Raseur
    Glax
    Amelia
    Odep
    Cutter
    Nimbles

Glax skates froward, somewhat leisurly, to 11F.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien knew the someone was talking to him. He was also pretty sure that he didn't recognize the voice, but it sounded friendly enough. Personally he was bit to busy dealing with the fact that he was a FATHER now. Damien had known that the eggs would hatch, the cubone must've been older; it had moved in response to him after all; but he hadn't thought it would hatch just a day later.

"Hey there little guy; don't be afraid. We're family," he said with a soft smile and his other two pokemons leaned in to get a better view of their new comrade.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #463
    Troll in the Playground

The cubone child re-appears and hits you gently on the head with a potion. It seems unsure of what is happening.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien groans for a bit amid the childish laughter of his pokemon, but at least Aden tried to muffle his outburst. This isn't going to as easy thought,

"Come on little guy, no need to be afraid. I'm sure you're a bit scared, but your safe. Promise," he said with a smile as he pulled out one the treats he had bought for Yanko and Aden, and left it in his outstretched hand just outside the opening of his bag. "Have some, their sweet,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #465
    Troll in the Playground

It grabs the bag of sweets off you and tries to hit you with it before disappearing again. It seems it really needs something to hit with.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn scans it, "I think it's looking for a bone to use. It says here that they usually carry one."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Phew" stepping off the ice Liam goes to sit on a nearby bench to catch his breath with his pokemon. Between breaths he manages to gasp out "You guys where... great teamwork won us this race.... and of course our little hero of the our here. We couldnt of done it without you Shock nice work" Patting the little turtle on the head "I will make sure to get you guys some poffins before we leave i know Shrike likes sweet but you guys will have to pick out the ones you like"

Leaving his pokemon out of their balls to enjoy the moment starts to get his breath back and stumbles over to the group with a massive grin on his face.
    "Alright emma your turn soon"
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-06 at 05:53 PM.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Troll in the Playground

The ranger bursts out laughing when Shock crosses the line.

'BWAHAHAHA! Best race I've ever seen! Sucks to be you Rasuer, or should I say Bill? Ahahahaha!' He almost doubles over laughing.

'Here kid, you can take the exam right now.' He pulls out a sort of robotic-arm-skeleton-thing. 'The exam is this. You need to fix this thing back into working order, then report to a ranger station to activate it. You need to find the right parts for it to work too. Good luck, I hope you get in.' He looks at Rasuer and starts laughing again.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

Cutter screams in fury at loosing and storms out of the stadium. He'll be alright. He just doesn't like loosing. The Raseur skates over to Liam. Congrats sport, your an official member of the Celadon Gym. As a proof, take this Tough Ribbon.

At the Ranger's jibbing, "Raseur" turns bright red. I'VE TOLD YOU, MY NAME IS THE RASEUR, NOT MUKING BILL! quickly calming down, and this young man won fair and square.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Really! Thanks i think ive gotten the pokeballs in this region just about down so this will give me something to do. Looks like i will need some pretty expensive parts but i'm sure i can get it done soon" The day just kept getting better and better for liam having beat Shocks enamy, the type battle, Rasuer and now this

"And thank you as well Mr.Rasuer i know i wouldn't have won if you hadnt held back"
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-05-06 at 06:22 PM.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Titan in the Playground

Emma is quite obviously flustered. As if she expected you to lose. Humph, beginners luck. I'll take a go, but only after everyone else has. Don't want you stealilng my techniques for an easy victory.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #472
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn laughs, "I'm going to pass for now," she says, a grin spread across her face, "I don't think this is the right setting to learn how to skate, plus Markus is the fastest of us, and you're obviously faster than him."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Things weren't going nearly as planned for Damien; and was rather unsure of what to do. However at that moment, he remembered the handy little device in his pocket that he'd gotten the previous day. First he took the chance to scan all the new pokemon in the area, which caused him to finally pay attention to the man standing behind him. "Oh hi; uhm gimme a minute. Busy dealing with the baby, he said apologetically before finally scanning the Cubone.

After reading through Cubone's entry he had to agree with autumn, "Yeah that might be it. Always thought they were born with them..." he said trailing off. According to what he knew and the entry, the bone likely came from the dead mother...but according to the pokedex they wore their mother's skull. His Cubone had a skull hat. He knew that the mother had survived birth. He also knew that there were no dead bodies in the area. He was now confused.

Thinking it best not to dwell on the matter too much, he decided to focus on the matter at hand. He was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to find a proper bone, but figured he might be able to find a temporary replacement. He figured his best bet would be to find something at the poke mart or at a store that the Cubone could use. "Okay little guy, we're going to go find you a club, something you can hold and use properly alright," he said to the young Cubone in the most calming tone he could think of while getting as close to it as he could.

" Hey guys, I'm a dad now. Sooo, I'm going to look for something my cubone can use for a club. Be back in a bit," he said as he put his back pack on, but on his front. The wise thing might've been to just leave'em there and come back quickly, but that didn't really feel right to him; and he certainly didn't like the idea of the baby riding in his pack while he couldn't keep an eye on it.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"How sweet looks like he's going to have his hands full for a while"

25. - Top - End - #475
    Troll in the Playground

Damien tries the Pokemart, but there was no luck there. There wasn't much call for piles of pokemon bones in a shop that sold pokemon accessories and healing items. But luckily, this was Celadon, and had the biggest department store in Kanto. Eventually, he finds a small toy shop, selling small toys that could be used as a temporary club. And the small Cubone's eyes light up upon seeing the store, but he seems unsure what to pick.

(Take your choice of any toy item you can think of: plastic sword, wooden mallet, toy train, little hockey stick, whatever)

26. - Top - End - #476
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien looked at the batch of assembled toys before him, carefully studying each one. He had hoped that his cunone would just latch on to one of them instintively, but it seemed the ten minute old baby was still caught up by the wonder of it all. So he decided to take advantage of his dex, and decide on a suitable toy. The trains, swords and hammers were dismissed quickly, their size and shapes were not right at all. He was dismayed by how most of the bats and actual clubs were far too large, heavy or oddly shapen for the newborn to hold them properly. In the end he decided to settle on a small hockey stick he had uncovered; it was light enough for the babe to hold and seemed sturdy enough to take a heavy beating.

"Hey there little guy what do you think of this one?" he asked, handing the toy to the young cubone for inspection.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #477
    Troll in the Playground

The little thing looks at the hockey stick for a few seconds, before giving you a whack on the head for 1 damage. Deciding that this stick seems fine, it curls back up in the backpack and drifts off to sleep, clutching it's hockey stick like a teddy bear.

'You gonna pay for that, or what?' asks the store keeper. 'Tell ya what, battle me and the little guy can have it for free, win or lose.'

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien was not at all surprised by the fact he'd been hit by the cubone. The dex had warned him as much, but it could've been wise; he could've been stuck with a teething poochyena. He was just grateful that the little guy was at peace, and hasn't tried any funny bussiness with his other egg. Damien was pretty sure Pyroclast would have his head if anything happened to it.

He was surprised by the shop keeper's offer, but after he and Aden met each others excited gaze the choice was obvious. "Alright mister, challenge accepted. " he replied with a wide smile before looking at Yanko. " Looks like you'll finally get to see your first," to which the eevee responded with a cheerful cry.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #479
    Troll in the Playground

'Come on then.' The man leads you to a back room so you won't damage any merchandise. He sends out something fuzzy and flying, covered in light blue fur. 'Shall we say a friendly two on two? Lets both your kids get a shot?' He sets your bag down by a corner, where it won't fall over and the baby Cubone won't get disturbed by the battle about to take place.

Meanwhile at the gym
    (sometime after Dragon's match):

The ranger and Rasuer are still arguing when a call comes in on Leonard's radio. After talking for a few minutes he comes back. 'Sorry, I've gotta head out now. Some kid called Drake wandered too far from town, and has gone missing. All the rangers are mobilising to look for him.'

30. - Top - End - #480
    Troll in the Playground

'Come on then.' The man leads you to a back room so you won't damage any merchandise. He sends out something fuzzy and flying, covered in light blue fur. 'Shall we say a friendly two on two? Lets both your kids get a shot?' He sets your bag down by a corner, where it won't fall over and the baby Cubone won't get disturbed by the battle about to take place.

Meanwhile at the gym
    (sometime after Dragon's match):

The ranger and Rasuer are still arguing when a call comes in on Leonard's radio. After talking for a few minutes he comes back. 'Sorry, I've gotta head out now. Some kid called Drake wandered too far from town, and has gone missing. All the rangers are mobilising to look for him.'