New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

The Seedot happily jumps into your arms, nuzzling at you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Capture roll needed
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

2. - Top - End - #572
    Troll in the Playground

stupid post, show yourself
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

3. - Top - End - #573
    Titan in the Playground

What now!? Who the hell are you!?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

4. - Top - End - #574
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien yelped as the orange chick scratched him, backing off from the scared. He thanked the to pokemon for guarding Yanko and placed a set of treats near them and chucking one some distance from the torchic so it could take it if it wanted. He took a moment to clean the scratch a bit before taking swig from some enriched water.

"Calm down little guy, not going hurt you." he said as he tried to reach out to the scarred little torchic's spirit. "You all have a choice to make; you can either stay here and wait for a Ranger that's going to come up pick up your old trainer and punish him for how he's treated you all. You can go your separate ways, or if ya want. You can come with us, at least for a while. We'll be sure to take care of you guys; you'd be family, not just tools to win battles. If you want ask Yanko over there," he said pointing at the Eeve, who responded cheerfully. "He can tell you what kind of trainer I am, and answer any questions you guys have," he added as he and Yanko shared a smile; as he waited to see how the Surskit and Torchic responded.
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d100-17)[0]
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia holds it tightly as she pulls out one of her pokeballs as taps it gently.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100)[96]

6. - Top - End - #576
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ just realized he wasn't in view of the others, so he moved out of the bush. A muscular man stood before them, clad in a wife-beater and some ripped cargo pants, along with a headband. "As I said. I'm SEISMIC TOSS, the new up and coming wrestler! I'm gonna hit the pro league soon. But for now, I'm just watching the others over at Saffron. At least, I WAS before a Ranger forced me to find you guys. So, here I am."

7. - Top - End - #577
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn approaches the torchic and shows it it's old pokeball, then breaks it in half, she then smiles and turns away to follow the muscle guy, before turning back to the torchic, "if you want a better trainer you can come with me, if you want to go on your own, then you can leave now, either way, your free from him," she points to the guy the pikachu had just downed, and that would be what she told the ranger happened, another pikachu knocked him out. It wasn't even a lie.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Troll in the Playground

Damien sees visions of the cruel trainer abusing his pokemon. Apparently he wanted to win the league to wish for a fast car. He was a horrible trainer who misstreated his pokemon. The torchic believes you are violent trainers who just want to steal it.

The pokeball closes around the Seedot.

Spoiler
    Show
    Level 7, Sickly, Chlorophyl, Female

The torchic sees Russ, sorry, I mean SEISMIC TOSS arrive and faints from sheer fear of the mans voice. The Surskit just looks confused.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"One minute please," he said to ST with a tense look on his face.

"It's afraid, we just want to steal. Liam was right, that guy abused them all! He was trainin' them all to death to use Chi to get a sports car!" he explained to Autumn barely being able to restrain his growing anger at the man. He'd thought the guy was bad, but this was just insane. He couldn't believe a human being could be that low.

"Little guy," he said as he turned to the surskit. "My offer still stands, if you want you can join me and Yanko and the others, or you can go. If you join me, and want to leave latter I'll respect that; but please consider it. You've been hurt, I know, but please. Let me try to help you heal. If you come along you won't just be my partner, you'll be family. So, what do you say? Wanna give it a try?" he said with a smile as Yanko began chiming in, no doubt filling the little surskit on a few of its highlights from its short time with Aden and Damien.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-08 at 09:57 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #580
    Ogre in the Playground

SEISMIC TOSS finally notices the man, and lifts him up to his shoulder. "Right. So I got the man. We'll take him to the Saffron ploice. Now, can you all hurry or something?"

11. - Top - End - #581
    Titan in the Playground

Wonderful, another bumbling idiot on this journey! Just what I need! Emma continue's mumbling, something about Grangran and idiots.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

12. - Top - End - #582
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Oh, look what you did," Autumn goes over and picks up the torchic, it wouldn't scratch while unconscious at least, and she was holding it in a way that'd be hard to scratch if it woke up, "well, let's hope i can keep you calm when you wake up little guy..." she starts to pet it gently, making sure to keep quiet, she then looks at ST, "no yelling while this little guy's asleep, okay?" she keeps petting it gently, hopefully keeping it from having any nightmares caused by the trauma it seemed to have experienced. "Well, you wanted to go, right Emma? We're going." she doesn't even look back at her while saying this as she follows ST.

She, however, froze when Damien explained what the man's motives were, she was shaking from how angry she was, "let's leave, now," Autumn says, her voice practically dropping icicles, and she moves forward, still gently petting the torchic with her shaking hand, trying to calm herself down. She's giving off enough anger to actually make people that get to close shiver. This was a whole other side to her, one no one had seen before.
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2012-05-08 at 10:01 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

13. - Top - End - #583
    Ogre in the Playground

"...alright." Russ says, trying his hardest to keep his voice down to an acceptable indoor voice. "So, let's head on over to Saffron, alright?" He starts marching towards Saffron.
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-05-08 at 10:03 PM.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground

After hearing the trainer's motives, Sylvia stares at the unconscious trainer with disgust. She then follows ST thinking to herself. I wonder if the others mind if we just leave him in a ditch, or would that be too good for him.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Troll in the Playground

The Surskit takes up residence on Damien's head, trying to immitate ST's Rattata. It seems to be laughing at it's ex-trainer.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Okay, little guy. Welcome to the family," he said tapping the Surskit with his pokeball, after dealing with his old one, just a bit calmer after seeing its reaction. Now he simmered rather than fumed. This trainer represented one of the many reasons why he had gone out on this journey. He'd do everything he could to undo the damage it had done.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d100+5)[59]
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #587
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia looks up at ST and suddenly realized that she didn't introduce herself. "I'm sorry, rather rude of me. Caught up in the moment. I'm Sylvia Rosesong, a pleasure to meet you SEISMIC TOSS." She gave a slight bow to him as she gave him her name.

18. - Top - End - #588
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ nods. "Right! Nice to meet you too, Sylvia!" But oops he forgot about the being quiet part.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien reaches for Aden's ball inorder to share the good news, but stays his hand; causing him to release a heavy breath. He missed Aden. Thankfully Sylvia's greeting managed to snap him out of it before he followed that train of thought too far.

"The name's Damien Black, pleasure to meet you Mr.Toss," he said in a somewhat formal tone. as he returned ot the main body of the group.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #590
    Titan in the Playground

Emma. Know that everybody is introduced, lets get going. Emma seems to have gotten more impatient than before. It didn't seem possible
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ogre in the Playground

"Damien! Emma! Got it!" Russ nods at the others before walking forward, shifting the unconscious trainer to his other shoulder. "Right! Let's head on over to Saffron! I might even get tickets for you guys if you hurry up!"
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-05-08 at 10:53 PM.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Tickets to where?" he asked curiously, appeasing Emma by picking up the pace.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

"The Pokemon Trainer Wrestling Smackdown!" Russ exclaims. "It's one of the best events held by the Global Superstars Wrestling... thing. Each trainer and their Pokemon goes into a separate ring and duke it out with the other wrestler and his Pokemon! It's so awesome. I can't wait until I get into GSW!"

24. - Top - End - #594
    Ogre in the Playground

"Sounds interesting." Sylvia commented, also picking up the pace to please princess Emma.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Troll in the Playground

The torchic stays asleep in Autumn's arms, little spouts of flame coming out it's mouth as it snores. The Aipom makes no effort to move from Liam's shoulder

As you walk, Emma calls out a Gardevoir. It uses a healing power on Cerberus, and the Eevee seems to feel better. Throught this whole time, she remains quiet, not wanting to talk to any of you, or even look at you guys.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gardevoir uses Wish, 1/2 Cerb's hp is restored.

On the way to Saffron, the sky suddenly gets darker. The sky clouds over, and a few lightning bolts hit the ground. While it was bright and sunny only moments before, now it was raining heavily. It seemed a little unnatural, especially for this region. Something wasn't right. It was possible to try and run to Saffron in this bad weather, but there was a nearby building. It was the old abandoned entrance way to the Underground path, a route that lead under Saffron and came out on Route 8. It had been closed for many years. It seemed you could wait in there for the rain to die down, or try and forge past the storm, but risk the weather.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception checks

26. - Top - End - #596
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien watched as the sky above twisted and churned with a frown before recalling his cubone from his back pack. He found the sudden shift in the weather ominous and kept careful watch of his surroundings. Once the rain began falling he pulled out his umbrella and swapped Yanko out for the newest member of his team, and explained the current situation to him.

At first the little surskit seemed to enjoy sliding around under the rain, though even he was a bit taken aback by how quickly the rain seem to worsen. Damien was starting to get the feeling that there might be more to this rain, and he didn't like it. He couldn't help but take it ass an ill omen once they came across what seemed to be an old tunnel.

"Guys!" he yelled over the rain, "There's a tunnel over there, do you guys think we can run for Saffron through the storm, or do you guys wanna wait it out?" he said seeming a bit on edge.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception Check: (1d20+3)[7]
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #597
    Ogre in the Playground

"Dammit." Russ looks back at the rest of the party, but notices he's with a bunch of kids. "Alright, looks like we have no choice. Let's head in and wait for the storm to pass, alright?" He heads into the building, somewhat checking on the unconscious trainer he was carrying on the way.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20-4)[4]

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ogre in the Playground

Syvlia nodded in agreement and headed into the tunnel entrance.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[5]

29. - Top - End - #599
    Troll in the Playground

You approach the old building. There are a few planks nailed up on the door, but Sylvia and Seismic Toss make short work of that. Soon enough you force yourselves in. As you are about to enter, Autumn thinks she spots something round in the sky towards Saffron, but it's too far to make out and definately too far to scan with your pokedex. But it seems you avoided what was up ahead.

The building is dark and stuffy, like the air in here hasn't been disturbed in years. There is an old vending machine tipped onto it's side, with cans spilling out, and some posters advertising products that no longer exist. There is also a large shed skin of a snake pokemon, and some spider webs in corners.

A map on the side shows this is an undergroung passage. The other end will lead you up to the eastern Saffron gate. It might take longer, but it's possible to get to Saffron City this way and stay out the storm.

Spoiler
    Show
    Wisdom or Intelligence checks on the skin.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Titan in the Playground

Emma is the last into the decrepit building. Lightning flashes, illuminating the hovel for a brief moment. You catch a glimpse at Emma's face. Her hair drenched from the rain hangs over her face, her teeth gritted and her eyes wild. "What on Earth were you guys thinking!? That trainer pointing an accusatory finger at the slumped form over TS shoulder could have probably killed us if he was any smarter! He had a full team, and we had no clue how strong he was! What if he were a gym trainer? What if he were a member of Rockets!? You don't just yell at a trainer for treating his Pokémon badly. It's not great, but it's not illegal either. He had every right to kick you. Every right! She stomps her foot down, thunder rolling through the building dislodging dust from the ceiling.

And then you go and do something so stupidly illegal as send your Pokémon on him! What the Void is your problem! You get in a fight, but that doesn't mean that you pull out a gun or a knife or a Pokémon on them! During that whole fight, he never hit you once with his Pokémon. He has every standing legally against you guys, and you have none against him. He acted in what can easilly be put off as self defense. You guys attacked him like Judged vigilantes! A bolt of lightning strikes nearby, silouhetting her against the torrent out side, the thunder nearly drowning her out.

And then releasing his Pokémon! Stealing several of them! The Abra is gone, there's no getting that back. But you better find a way to return the rest of those Pokémon to him before we get arrested for asault with deadly weapons and theft. I'm not being associated with some Arceus Judged criminals."

As someone opens their mouth to object, she cuts them off.

"AND ANOTHER THING! You were given a job. You are delivering this egg. You are protecting me while I take it. If I can't trust you to take care of it, I will find someone else. You guys are nothing special. Quite replaceable, actually. You know why we really chose you? You're kids, you're cheap. You supposed to follow direction from adults, though clearly you need a lot more guiding. Now shape the Muk up or I will find a different group to go along with!" A loud CRACK! is heard outside, before a crunch as a tree falls over in the maelstrom. You can see Emma is breathing heavily, as if the slur of insults had been building up inside and was finally became too much once the storm started. Her breathing starts to return to normal when she looks around the room.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!! We have to get out of here! Storm or not storm, I'm not staying here with that! She points shaking finger at the abadoned skin.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!