New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

Russ notices that the main event is happening right now, he didn't miss it. Crasher Wake the Third is being body slammed by the Devil From Orre. But a reversal with his legs and Devil hits the mat. As Wake goes for the pin, the Rhyhorn knocks out his Tauros, causing him to be distracted for a second. That was all Devil needed and reverses the pin and wins the match.

While this is going on, a Deilbird is tugging at Russ's pant's leg, trying unsuccessfully to get his attention.

Spoiler
    Show
    Damien notices all the security cameras on the walls are pointed at your group. No-one else in the gym is giving you the slightest bit of attention though.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

2. - Top - End - #722
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ looks down at the Delibird as soon as the winner was called. "What is it?"

3. - Top - End - #723
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Muk, he thought to himself as he spotted the cameras. He wanted to tell the group, but was unsure of what their observer might do. He just hoped that everyone remembered that they were brought here by someone, and that it could be some kind of trapped. Personally, he hoped for once that Emma was in fact reading his mind.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-10 at 03:05 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Troll in the Playground

The Delibird holds out a pokeball to you. It has a note attached.

-Here is my thanks, Russ. I'm sure he'll become a great fighter one day. I'll phone tomorrow.-

The pokeball contains a brand new pokemon for you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Level 6, male
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

5. - Top - End - #725
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ taps the Pokeball with his Pokedex, looking over the new information. "...dammit, Leonard, I'm telling dad." Russ sighs and pockets the Pokeball anyways. "At least it evolves to a Fighting type, right?" He continues watching the Devil, cheering. Hey,, now that the main match is over, maybe he can get into a match! But he has no idea how, to be honest...

6. - Top - End - #726
    Titan in the Playground

Emma eyes Damien. She looks even more worried than she had before but makes not motion to inform the others, even telepathicly.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

7. - Top - End - #727
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien eyes the pokeball curiously, upon hearing ST's question he asks "What did you get in there?,"

Relax Emma, nothings happened yet. Remember, you got all of us to back you up here,, he thought trying to reassure the girl. Granted he had no idea if she was even reading his mind at the moment so he might just be wasting his neurons and not even know it.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-10 at 03:35 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #728
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Should we find this guy or wait for a Ranger?" Autumn asks, "or do you think he'll come here?"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Well, the guy knew when we got here, and when we left the Center. Mans he probably knows that we got here too. Pretty sure he'll be the one to contact us, and if he is a high ranking Ranger well...I don't think there's anyone we can wait for." he said with a frown.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #730
    Ogre in the Playground

After tap scanning ST's new pokemon, Sylvia notices that Emma and Damian were acting a little weird. She was tempted at ask them about it but thought against it. If it was serious then they'd say something. "Emma, do you think there would be time for a match? It's fine if we don't, just wondering."
    Last edited by Dragonsage; 2012-05-10 at 03:55 PM.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Titan in the Playground

Time yes, but I don't think its wise. It would seperate us and put those who are figting in a vulnerable state till we can get you back to the center. But I won't stop you. She speaks through gritted teeth.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

"A Ralts." Russ says, turning his head to Damien. Which mean Sylvia can tap scan it unnoticed... almost. "Hey, you're not allowed to do that!" Russ says to Sylvia. "I just told him what it was! No need to do that!" He secures the ball in his pocket and sighs, going back to watching WRESTLING!

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh right. Never mind then." Sylvia turned away from Emma, feeling knocked down a peg. Stupid. Stupid. Sylvia...

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

The announcer enters the ring.

DO WE HAVE ANY NEW CHALLENGERS? WHO IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO FACE .... THE DOUBLE CAGE?

Meanwhile, on Damien's pokegear:

-I spy with my little eye, a scared and worried and stupid little guy. Don't go anywhere. The chief will be coming soon.-

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

SEISMIC TOSS immediately stands up. "I'D LIKE TO JOIN!" He looks at the rest of his group, wondering of anyone else would like to join him.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ah screw it!" Sylvia exclaimed. "And i'll join you!" She stood next to ST. When would she get another chance like this...

17. - Top - End - #737
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien had to resist the urge to reach for Aden's ball; things were happening a bit faster than he would've liked. He could deal with monsters, he had no problem with predators, both living and dead, or the paranormal; living in lavender town one grows resistance to fear; though he could never quite stand the waiting.

"Yup, he knows we're here," he mentions to the group as he reaches for his Cubone's pokeball. "I'm going to go train a bit with my cubone; if I just sit here waiting I'm gonna go nuts. Anyone who wants to come with can?" he said before searching for anyone who looked like they might work at the gym
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #738
    Troll in the Playground

TWO NEW CHALLENGERS! LET'S PIT THEM AGAINST THE ROCKY HEAD BROS!

Alot of boos can be heard as the Rocky Head Bros enter the ring. It was obvious to any fans of wrestling that these two were both heels. They lived for the boos.

You all enter the ring and the cage descends.

AND THEY'LL BE FIGHTING FOR OUR MYSTERY PRIZE.....

Turn order:
    Sylvia
    SEISMIC TOSS
    Rocky Head Bro 1
    Rocky Head Bro 2

A kind looking girl spots Damien looking lost. 'Can I help you with anything? Here to work out?'

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ STATS:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HP: 74 / 74 HP
    DR (Damage Reduction): 3

"Whoa. A Rocky Head Bro. Right, time to wrestle." Russ then just goes for a blow for the gut, then, using his elbow to put some added force into the blow! He then uses his other hand to drag the Rocky Head Bro down to the mat!

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll]1d20[/roll] AC
    [roll]1d10+7[/roll] Damage, Normal
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-05-10 at 05:25 PM.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia cracks her knuckles. "Lets have a bit of fun,SEISMIC TOSS." She runs up to one of the bros with a round house kick to the face.
    Spoiler
    Show
    AC (1d20)[8]
    (1d10+10)[12] damage
    Last edited by Dragonsage; 2012-05-10 at 05:37 PM.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien nods and smiles at the girl, "Yeah, I got young cubone, and I wanted to try training him," he explained. Realizing that seeing the Cubone itself might help, he decided to bring him out. "Here's the little guy," he said as he called the little cubone; who immediately hid behind his leg upon spotting the new girl and strange surroundings.

"No need to be shy little guy, we're here to train, to help you grow up begin and strong," he said with a smile as he a hunched over a bit to rub the little cubone.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-05-10 at 05:31 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #742
    Troll in the Playground

Sylvia and ST both rush the first brother. He moves infront of his younger bro, and weathers the hits.

He tries to hit the big guy, assuming he's the bigger threat

(1d20)[2]
    (1d10+10)[14]

The other one hide behind the elder bro, and sends out a purple rat

23. - Top - End - #743
    Troll in the Playground

The girl smiles and takes your hand,

'Sure, we have specialized equipment for little pokemon like him.'

She brings out a tiny little set of dumbbells for the Cubone.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ dodges the blow before pulling the guy into a headlock. "Take care of the other one!" He yells at Sylvia, before slamming the guy down with him.

(1d20)[2] AC
    (1d10+10)[16] Damage, Normal

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia then does some quick jabs into the older brother's abdomen.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[1]
    (1d10+10)[16]

26. - Top - End - #746
    Troll in the Playground

The older brother tries to grab Russ in a hold, but the up-and-coming superstar wasn't going to go down like that. He held the Bro in a dead lock.

The younger one dashed forward and tried to hit Sylvia, while ordering his rattata to attack Russ while he was engaged. He moved in and swung...

(1d20)[10]. base 6
    (1d10+10)[11]

But the Rattata seen Russ holding his own and instead tried to make a bee line for the cage exit.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ headbutts the older brother in an attempt to loosen his grip on him.

(1d20)[9]
    (1d10+10)[13]

28. - Top - End - #748
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Thank you," he says smiling before handing some of them to the little cubone, to test them out. "Any suggestions; it's my first time training a pokemon like this," he said as the little cubone began picking different weights up experimentally.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #749
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia grits her teeth as she takes the attack. She then gives a strong punch into the younger brother's gut, grinning as she does so.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[16]
    (1d10+10)[15]

30. - Top - End - #750
    Troll in the Playground

Russ smashes his head into the older brother, and his girp is loosened. In that moment of weakness, Russ judo flips him onto his back. The older brother is now prone. (-2 AC bonus when targeting him next turn)

The younger brother takes the hit to the gut, and wheezes out in pain. He aims a kick towards her knee caps, trying to knock her off balance.

(1d20)[15], base 6
    (1d10+10)[12]

'How about you try using some weights to show him how it's done. Try and set a good example.' She gives you some weights.

Spoiler
    Show
    STR check Reg, the more you beat 10, the better