New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

Damian:

The Maidlax appears, lifts Gary up, and sets a plastic sheet under him. It gives you a hard stare then stomps off. She didn't like her carpets getting messy.

Sylvia:

You notice that while it was in your bag it stole a potion and was dancing about with it in it's mouth.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sorry Gary, you just don't mess with the Maidlax he said, barely able to stop himself from laughing, and nearly did when River and Geoff started playing with each other by seeing who could carry the other the furthest.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

You crafty little... Ember attack!" Sylvia furrows her brows as she roars her command. Amelia launches the ball of fire as she was told.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ember's AC is 2.

AC roll (1d10)[8]
    damage roll (1d12+14)[17] Satk added

4. - Top - End - #124
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Ow, what just happened?" She says, pulling a piece of the pokeball from her hand, that actually hurt, "is everyone alright?" she asks Lillian, Marcus, and the turtwig almost immediately, worry evident in her voice, the fact it had exploded meant it could have injured one of them, and could have hurt the turtwig. "That wasn't supposed to happen... I'm sorry... I-if you don't want to try again after that i understand, but, I'd still like you to come with us," she pulls another ball, this time with her left hand as her other one was still numb from the explosion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Capture Check: (1d100+5)[11]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

The Turtwig charges forward straight into the ball. At first you think he's attacking but he hits the ball and is absorbed instantly. Th Ball shakes once, jumps up into the air, dings loudly and flashes white for a moment, signifiying a successful capture.

Spoiler
    Show
    Level 3 Turtwig, Male, Stoic, Inner Focus
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The zigzagoon yelps as the fire scorches it badly, nearly dropping from that alone. It whines as it's game was ended with violence before trying to tackle Amelia.
    (1d20)[15]2+def
    (2d8+10)[16]
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-03 at 11:02 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127

Autumn is shivering, mostly from the adrenaline and panic caused by the explosion. She takes a deep breath, and stands, keeping her still numb hand close to her chest, "let's go guys, I want to visit the pokemon center to see if he's okay." she takes another deep breath, he was likely going to be stubborn, meaning Marcus would have to be paired with him for a while. She had seen him dealing with the smaller eevee, he'd likely be able to handle him to a degree.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Amelia, try to be a little less awesome next time." Sylvia then looks at the weaken and burned Zigzagoon with pity. "Well he did put up a fight..." She then throws a pokeball at it. "And i could use nimble hands."

(1d100)[5]

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Drake

Emma steps out in a lavish dress, definatly not suited for travel. Oddly enoguh she is sporting matching but practical sneakers. The Egg craddled in her arms. She gives Drake a defiant gaze. I'm not quite ready yet. Your early. What do you want? She seems annoyed at your very prescence.

Autumn

You soon find the pokemon center and are greeted by a beaming Nurse. "Hello! How can I help you."
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

10. - Top - End - #130

Chill out, I came to see if you were ready or not, and to let you know we probably won't be setting out till tomorrow, a few of the other trainers want to try the Battle Hall again. Drake said as he returned his pokemon and grabbed the plastic sheet. Standing, he looked her up and down, Packing that is fine, but remember to pack something better suited for travelling, even if you have to buy it. If you need anything, I'll be in the lobby
    Last edited by Durmatagno; 2012-05-03 at 11:16 PM.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The zigzagoon disappears into the ball. Wobble once, wobble-*click* DING! Congratulations, you caught a level 2 jolly male zigzagoon with pickup!

12. - Top - End - #132

"Hello, um, I just caught this turtwig after the previous pokeball exploded, I just want to make sure he's okay," Autumn says, holding out the pokeball. "He's a little stubborn so be careful."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

After retrieving the pokeball and Amelia, Sylvia rushes off to the Pokecenter to heal up Amelia and her newly caught friend. "I'll call him Nimbles." She thought out loud as she approached the pokecenter. "Well in any case he's certainly to earn his keep."She continued, entering the center and approached the counter. She placed her pokeballs on the counter and waited to be attended to.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Drake

She stares at you coldly. She gently sets the egg container down on a nearby coffee table and takes a hostile stance. Excuse me! Do you think I don't know that? Do you think I'm stupid!? Just because I grew up with money doesn't mean I'm dumb, you ignorant hillbilly. This dress is far more functional than the filthy garb your wearing. Why would I wear sneakers but a dress I couldn't travel in? You better learn some manners when dealing with me or you'll regret it. A force slams into your face from seemingly nowhere. She gently lifts the egg and walks away into a room down the hall and slams the door shut.

Autumn

The Nurses smile lessens slightly but does not go away completly. "Oh dear let me see." She releases the little mon from his ball. He blinks, adjusting to his surroudning. He begins shaking, scared of his new surroundings. The Nurse looks over him quickly and her smile returns to full force. "Oh dear he's fine, just spooked. Pokeballs tend to explode sometime during capture but it rarely harms the pokemon." She hands you back the ball.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

15. - Top - End - #135

Smirking, Drake turns and opens the elevator, going down he mumbles to him self. Got to say, my sister would have loved to meet that little girl, if she was still around that is. Something flashed behind his purple eyes as his thoughts drifted, but he locked them down and shook his head. Moving into the lobby he noticed the man in the lobby and walked over, interested to find out why he was here.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

In the time Drake had been above, the trainer and his mon (go ahead and scan it) have moved over to the desk to chat with the man behind it. He spots you, and grins wider.
    "Ah, you must be one of the young trainers Amelie took an interest in! My name's Matthew, and this is Pyroclast. We're here to check on some eggs for Amelie."
    He looks you over.
    "Hm...you look like a trustworthy enough sort, and I have some eggs that I'd like to send with aspiring trainers to help encourage them. Of course, it's rare anything good comes free, so if you wouldn't mind me getting some from a pokemon of yours to give others in turn, I'll give you one of my stock."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-04 at 01:58 AM.

17. - Top - End - #137

Oh really, I have a Eevee, a Magnemite, and a Trubbish, are any of them worth your time? Drake asked, his normal self locking firmly in place. River, all blue with turbines and it's watery eye popped out from it's pokeball and took a look around.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Dragon
    After fifteen minutes or so a nurse comes over to you.
    "Hello, how may I help you today?"

Durm
    "Well, magnemite could be interesting, though the type shift won't carry over. How about a sandshrew egg for letting me borrow your magnemite for a while?"

19. - Top - End - #139

"That's good to know," she says, "Thanks," she says to the nurse before turning to the turtwig, "Come on little guy, we're going back outside now, need to decide what to call you, can't just call you turtwig all the time."

She walks through town, with Turtwig following behind her, close up to keep out of the way of the other people, as she leads then to a park, where the turtwig calms down a little with the more familiar setting, "so, how about a name. Hm..." she thinks for a minute, "how about Kurt?" the turtwig shakes it's head no, "okay, maybe Sheldon?" again a no, "well then, how about Ki? It means Tree," the turtwig looks thoughtful for a moment before nodding, it sort described how it would evolve.

"Now, how about we head to the mansion, it'll be quite a sight for you Ki," with that, she heads back. She arrives to see the man with the magmar, which she almost instantly scans. She didn't much care for fire-types, but they were still something she could look up to keep her pokemon safe.

"Yo," Autumn says, "what's going on here?" she inquires to the older male, Lillian on her shoulder, Marcus and Ki following on foot, Ki remaining as close to Autumn and Marcus as possible.
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2012-05-04 at 12:19 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #140

Sounds fair to me, but I do need him back by eleven AM tomorrow, we have to set out with Emmie then. As he returned river and handed him the pokeball, Drake's thoughts once again returned to his missing sister and her psychic powers, she had been a lot like Emmie when she was younger. Snapping himself out of it, he waited for the egg he was so wanting, a little pokemon he could raise from the start, something he had been wanting to do for awhile now.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes, I just caught a Zigzagoon, and burned it pretty badly in the process. Also my Vulpix hurt during the little conflict." Sylvia pushed the pokeballs across the counter.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Durn and Edro
    Matt stops you from handing over River.
    "I'll be floating around here all day and night, so there's plenty of time. Just leave him over night and he'll be good to go in the morning."
    He goes over to Pyroclast and picks out an egg that seems to have a brick pattern, giving it to Drake before looking up at Autumn.
    "Another one? Guess she went for a large group this time. Name's Matt, and I'm a wandering medic. Would you like to have one of your pokemon bred so that other can get an egg from them in exchange for one of my current stock?"
    (If you say yes, roll a d100 in your post)

Dragon
    "Oh my. Let me take care of them immediately, please."
    She rushes them to the back, concern on her face. After half an hour, she returns, with both looking a lot better.
    "Here you go. Please take care, Miss."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-04 at 12:33 AM.

23. - Top - End - #143

Gently holding the egg, Drake looked down at it nodded at the man before placing it carefully in his bag which he tucked away in a room that he planned to crash in with no current owners. After that he approached Autumn and said Hey Autumn, wanna do a quick one on one fight?
    Last edited by Durmatagno; 2012-05-04 at 12:46 AM.

24. - Top - End - #144

Autumn grins, then looks at Marcus and Ki, "either of you want to go?" Ki shakes his head emphatically, apparently he was still to tense, and Marcus nodded, walking over to the man. "Well, there's your answer," she says with a grin.

Spoiler
    Show
    Pokemon Check: (1d100)[6]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

"Thank you ma'm." Sylvia bowed to the nurse before collecting her pokemon and returning to the lobby of the building. "Not much of a training session tonight." She said to herself as she entered and saw drake and Autumn talking to a strange man. "Hey what's going on?" She asked, walking up to the group.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Well, I have something very special, though one of Amelie's stock...you do come from a fine lineage little guy."
    He pats Marcus, and smirks.
    "I'll let your older brother know you're doing well some time. Anyway, I'm feeling generous. For the first batch one of Amelie's eevees will breed, I'll give you this."
    He pulls out a light blue and dark gray egg.
    "Do you know what a lapras is? Queen had a batch, and I'm working to get them introduced all over the place, maybe pick up more breeders for them."
    He looks over to Sylvia.
    "How many of you guys are there? I like to call this egg roulette. You let me borrow a pokemon overnight to get eggs to give others, and in exchange you get an egg from my stock."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-04 at 12:48 AM.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia takes a moment to think it over, then hands calls out Amelia. "Just for one night huh? won't be too bad." She then motions for Amelia to go over to Matt, which she does and rubs her head against him for bit. "Do i have your word she'll be unharmed?"

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100)[8]

28. - Top - End - #148

Autumn gives a grin, "a Lapras eh, all i know is that they're water types and very beautiful when fully grown. Thank you," Autumn bows slightly, she knew he'd take good care of Marcus, so she'd return the favor by taking care of the Lapras, she was already settled on a name for each gender, Duchess for Female, Duke for Male, fitting considering the mother's name was Queen.

She turns to Drake as he challenges her, "I don't see why not," she says, Lillian going forward almost instantly. Ki and Marcus sitting back to watch, Ki with a little bit of confusion and curiousity.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lillian
    Stats:

{table=head]Stat|Total
    HP|6
    Atk|2
    Def|6
    Sp.Atk|11
    Sp.Def|6
    Spd|3[/table]

Max Health: 23 Current HP: 23
    Current Status Effects: None

Physical Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Special Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Speed Evasion: 0 (X/10)

Ability: {table=head]Ability|Frequency|Effect
    Chlorophyll|Trigger - Hourly|Double Speed When Sunny[/table]

Natural Moves:
    {table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
    Absorb|Grass|At-Will|Sp.Atk|1d6+3|2|1 Target|After the target takes damage, the user gains HP equal to half of the damage they dealt to the target
    Growth|Normal|At-Will|--|--|--|Personal|Raise the user’s Attack 1 Combat Stage and raise the user’s Special Attack 1 Combat Stage. If it is Sunny, double the amount of Combat Stages gained.[/table]
    Learned Moves:
    {table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
    None|--|--|--|--|--|--|--[/table]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #149

Great, lets do this Gary Drake said as he threw out his new Trubbish, a foul odor entered the air, but he ignored it easily. Heading outside, he got ready to battle and called out his first moveUse poison gas and don't miss

Spoiler
    Show

[rollv]1d20[/rollv]

Name: Gary
    Species: Trubbish
    Egg Group: Mineral
    Nature: Lax +2 DEF - 2 SDEF
    XP: 4
    Level: 4
    Type: Poison
    STAB: 0
    Ability:
    Sticky Hold
    Constant
    Effect:
    The pokemon’s held items cannot be stolen, switched, destroyed or dropped.

HP: 5+1= 6 Combat: 22
    ATK: 5+1= 6
    DEF: 8+1= 9
    SATK: 4
    SDEF: 4
    SPD: 7+1= 8

Moves:

Poison Gas EOT 6 - Ranged (4), No Target, Burst Poison Gas makes a 4-meter Burst. Poison Gas Poisons all Legal Targets.

Pound At-Will 2 1d12+6 Melee, 1 Target -

Recycle Center - - Self, No Target The effect of a consumable item used earlier in the encounter is used again as if it had not been destroyed. The item is still gone.

Overland 5
    Surface 4
    Jump 1
    Power 2
    Intelligence 4

Inflatable
    A Pokemon with the capability Inflatable can expand its size up to 125% of its normal size. While Inflated, a Pokemon does not change its weight. To hit an Inflated Pokemon, you must roll -3 during Accuracy Check. While Inflated, a Pokemon become Blocking Terrain, you may not target through an Inflated Pokemon. If a Pokemon learns the Move Growth or Stockpile and does not have the Inflatable Capability, they gain Inflatable
    Last edited by Durmatagno; 2012-05-04 at 01:06 AM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Of course. If it helps, I'm also a licensed medic, and have been in the business of breeding pokemon since before the Great Kanto-Johto War over thirty years ago."
    He pulls out a white egg, which seems to shift with the weather outside.
    "This one's from a personal 'mon I got after going into a durant nest to save a kid that fell in. Castform, the weather pokemon. They control the weather, and their power shifts with it. Interested?"
    He hands the egg off to Pyroclast, and gives the Lapras to Autumn.
    "Just drop your pokemon off here tonight, and they'll be waiting for you come the morning."

Dragon: There's an egg in Pyroclast's pouches that catches your eye. Black, gold, and with what seems to be a scar pattern.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-04 at 01:13 AM.