New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Has anyone else received their Coloring Books?

I figured I'd ask the board instead of e-mailing Rich directly, especially if said e-mail would just be a huge waste of time in the event I'm mistaken.

So did anyone else get their Coloring Book(s) yet? One of the Kickstarter updates said they were completed, but I don't remember seeing if they were shipped or not and then I would doubt the submitance of my Kickstarter form.Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Has anyone else received their Coloring Books?

According to update 36, the coloring books arrived on May 7th. Notepads were delayed. From the post (which you can read all of them on the Kickstarter page):

In order to keep people's packages moving out the door now that the coloring books are here, we are going to be shipping some packages without notepads. When we get them in from the new company, we'll stick them in a First Class envelope and mail them along separately, at my expense. Packages we are going to start shipping this week with notepad I.O.U.'s in them are:

$24 two-coloring book package
    $25 8x10 art print package (if no books were added OR only books that were in stock were added).
    $29 Start of Darkness package (in stock)
    $35 Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales package (in stock)
    $37 Dungeon Crawlin' Fools package (in stock)
    IF the customer did not add Sticky Shticks (which isn't ready either), AND
    IF the customer is in the USA (because it's too expensive to send the notepads separately overseas).

That's still going to be over a thousand packages. Hopefully, by the time those have gone out the door, I'll have more information about when I'll have notepads in my hands and everyone else will get theirs in their box or envelope.
    If anyone received them, it would have been in the last couple days. And even then probably not, given that it was Mother's Day this past weekend, which slows down mail quite a bit. Anyone in the US. would probably start seeing them Friday or next week, I'd guess. You have to factor in packaging all those as well.
    Last edited by NerfTW; 2012-05-16 at 11:14 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

NinjaGuy

At least one person has gotten their coloring book.

From the comment section of the Kickstarter page:

Cameron Mount 1 day ago
    I forgot to post that I got my coloring books, sticker, and magnet (and the notepad IOU) a little over a week ago, and they are awesome! My wife laughed at me for about 30 minutes because I kept pointing out the awesomeness that is the coloring book, and all the hidden words in the word search. I'm still looking for more because I'm sure I didn't find them all yet.
    Best money I've spent in a long time. Can't wait for the pdf stories and the miniatures. And the notepad when that gets all ironed out.
    Concluded: The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Ongoing: OOTS by Page Count
    Coming Soon: OOTS by Final Post Count II: The Post Counts Always Chart Twice
    Coming Later: The Stick Awards III: The Search for More Votes

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

FYI, you'll get an email with a tracking number when it goes out.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Please don't start new threads asking about Kickstarter fulfillment. That's what the sticky thread at the top of the page is for. Just ask your question there, there are plenty of fellow backers reading and responding there.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~