New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1558
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

This is what I would like my OotS avatar to be based on, so appearance, clothing, and most of his equipment will be covered by this picture:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1UhtoeQnjm...h/khurshel.jpg

Race: Human, mostly anyway as he does also have fey blood in him
    Class will be Red Mage/Illusionist
    On pose surprise me, do what you feel would look good. All in all I am not that picky as long as the avatar follows the picture for the most part

Oh, one thing though is no hat and none of the symbols around the hat.
    Last edited by JonathonWilder; 2013-04-15 at 07:44 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosvii7 View Post
    Okay, I've withdrawn my last request in favor of something actually out of the books, because I figured this was easier. My new request is for a dashing and handsome Jade Phoenix Mage, from Tome of Battle.

I'll put the picture up tomorrow; If you would please so kindly take up my request, you can surely find his picture through Google.
    This time, with a picture!

Spoiler
    Show

Any takers?
    Last edited by Chaosvii7; 2013-04-15 at 09:48 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Orc in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I has a request: I would like a Oots style avatar of the Marble Hornets character "Hoody".

Here's a picture for people who don't know what they look like:

Spoiler
    Show

Its basically jeans below that and thick black gloves.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Sign View Post
    Tattered yellow robes. Pallid Mask. Green tentacles coming from under bottom of robe.
    I wasn't exactly sure what you meant by "pallid mask," and there wasn't any such thing in your reference pic, so I made one with a mask and one without. Pick whichever you like best.

Full Size:
    Spoiler
    Show

Feel free to ask if you want any changes made. Signature credit is appreciated, and why not show it off in the Rate The Avatar thread?
    There are no impossible encounters. There is only inadequate preparation.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Komodo View Post
    I wasn't exactly sure what you meant by "pallid mask," and there wasn't any such thing in your reference pic, so I made one with a mask and one without. Pick whichever you like best.

Full Size:
    Spoiler
    Show

Feel free to ask if you want any changes made. Signature credit is appreciated, and why not show it off in the Rate The Avatar thread?
    Thanks a lot!!!!
    Great job

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    I think Ima put another request in. Not sure, but I don't think I've ever seen a ratfolk drawn, so it could be a challenge!

Equipment: Pickpocket's Outfit(right sleeve would be kinda like a poofy-sleeve, the other sleeve is missing - think Dread Pirate Roberts on this outfit, at least from the neck-down, with a green shirt underneath the poofy top), eyepatch over right eye, double-barreled shotgun(with a little beer-mug charm on a chain through the butt of the gun), big hat, and probably mostly in blacks and greens, with her boots definitely being green. Perhaps a war-razor, as well - saw on the back, blade on the front.
    Hair: Black, shaggy hair, grey fur.
    Race: Ratfolk
    Class: Gunslinger(Gulch Gunner)
    Pose: Probably with her shotgun in her left hand, raised, and her war-razor flicked open in her right, after having just came from her sleeve. Would prefer a pose where she's not looking at the viewer - more like how my current avi is facing, because it'd show off her snout better. She'd be more prone to a weary expression.

Game Description: Seven years of blood and battle have taken their toll on this young warrior. There's an eyepatch over her right eye, and more than a few nicks and scars. There are silver clip-earrings in the tip-tops of her ears - shiiiiny. She's got a slender figure, and quick reflexes, but unlike other ratfolk, her tail is completely furred. Her double-barreled shotgun is holstered over her shoulder - shiny black wood, silver, with a little fetish looped through the butt of it in the shape of a flagon of ale. The whole thing is built exceptionally-well. Normally, she's wearing loose, dark clothing, with a dark green shirt protecting her chest underneath. Tan's left arm is exposed, with no sleeve at all, showing the vine tattoo around her forearm. Otherwise, everything's covered. Her nose is strong, but her ears and her sight(the latter for obvious reasons) are a bit lacking. A large, wide-brimmed hat lies on her head - flat at the top. Holes for her ears are in it, and it, perhaps, adds a bit of mystery to her figure. (Note: B-cup, if you're worried about bustline.)
    Ref. Image: http://i.imgur.com/Hg2bE.png

Sorry, lots of fluff! Anywho, I can provide additional info if needed.
    I think I've been waiting around for...a week on this one? Anywho! Repost.
    Last edited by Theprettiestorc; 2013-04-17 at 05:29 AM.
    Avatar done by gurgleflep(<3). Ye Gallery Of Olde Avatars

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Howzabout...

Equipment: A hoodless, white-robe with simple brown and/or green trim. An unassuming staff in one hand, and a cup of tea in the other. A thin scimitar sheathed at the waste. Additionally, if possible, I'd like a brown bear either beside him or behind him, but don't feel the need to add it.
    Notable Features: A swirly blue symbol tattooed on his forehead, as well as a scar on his face that looks like it came from being clawed by a wild animal.
    Skin: Light grey-green (somewhere between Thog and Zombie, closer to Thog)
    Hair: His head is shaven, but he has a long, split beard- black fading into grey.
    Race: Half-Orc
    Class: Druid
    Pose: Be creative! I'd prefer a full-frontal view, but aside from that, do what you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha
    Fates I think you are a psychotic genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand
    Fates, you are a god amongst men. Like, the god of bad luck.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to request, if possible, a OotS version of an airship captain.

Equipment: These kind of clothes, a rapier and a hand crossbow.
    Any other notable features: A lesser dragonmark of storm (Second from the top), if it can fit.
    Hair color: Reddish brown
    Race: Half-elf
    Class: Windwright Captain
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in : At ease, perhaps leaning against the helm?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Regitnui; 2013-04-17 at 02:18 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Socratov View Post
    Dear avatarists,

currently I have a pony avatar of Tyrion, but my tastes have changed into a different direction. On top of that my attention has diverted from the ponies vs non-ponies. the conjunction of these 2 facts results in an itch only you can scratch for me (wait, this sounded way better in my head then on digital paper).

I am in the market for an OotS style avatar depicting John Taylor.

Who is John Taylor?
    John Taylor is the protagonist of the Nightside series by Simon R Green. His occupation is a private detective you can hire to find things. Anything. If it exists (even in other timelines/alternate universes), he can find it through his gift. John is described as tall, dark and formerly handsome (around the age of 35) due to the aquiring of scars through his professional life (think wear and tear/heroicly healed damage). He wears a bleached trenchcoat filled with all sorts of items: condiments (salt and pepper are favorite items used in combat), chaos dice (to screw up reality/ground screwed up reality) and whatever he has on his hands (plot items, checkhov's guns not in gun form). Further he wears a white shirt with a tie.

He has a defiant personality, angering and throwing punches with powers vastly bigger then he is making use of his friends/acquantices, plot items, his gift and dirty tricks. His gift he uses to for example empty the clips of guns (letting the bullets fall from his hand in a casual manner), or anything alike (for instance all the fillings in his enemies' teeth or the air in their lungs). Even though he can fight a bit, he mostly relies on his reputation of badassery (which is more or less true form a bystander perspective) to ward off attacks.

One more thing: he does not wear a hat.

You can find book covers which give a vague idea of how the artist thinks he looks, evden though they are not exactly accurate (like with the dresdenfiels where harry is depicted wiht a hat even though he lampshades he doesn't wear one).

Ok, ok, so, what do you want from me/us?
    What I want for an avatar is an OotS style
    XJohn Taylor (facing east-south-east {i.e. 3 quarters of his face visible}) Xperforming his favorite party trick: emptying the clips of his enemies' guns and letting the bullets (7 dangling towards the floor) fall out of his left hand in an arrogant and casual manner while holding a couple of condiment packets in his right hand with a
    Xdiabolical grin on his face (something akin to Belkar when he has been told he can do whatever he wants to an enemy).

I hope you have enough details to go on, if you have any questions I'll answer them.

IN return for makign the avatar you will have a spot of honor in my signature giving credit for the world (wide web) to see and my sincere thanks.
    pretty please? (second repost). I'm sorry I still havent found a good google picture of John doing his favorite trick (there aren't great pictures of him on the net anyway)

I really hope someone takes up the request since it would be zomgawesome and legendary to have him as avvy.

Thanks in advance.
    Warlock Poetry?
    Or ways to use me in game?
    Better grab a drink...

Currently ruining Strahd's day - Avatar by the Outstanding Smuchsmuch

First Ordained Jr. Tormlet by LoyalPaladin

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Dwarf in the Playground

biggrin Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

I hope this is not too much, but... I'd like a Medusa ^^U

Race: Medusa
    Class: Wizard (Illusionist)
    Equipment: A dark pink and sleeveless robe, with white runethingies and other details, as a Wizard does usually have, with a small dagger and a tiny but visible spell component pouch on her waist, preferably both of them near her right hand. Also, a thin silver circlet is needed as it's her "Hat" of Disguise and she uses it way too much for obvious reasons
    Notable Features: Her eyes are dark gray, with almost unnoticeable fangs at her upper lips.
    Skin: "Woodish", just the color, any roughness, woody or stone texture is discouraged
    Hair: Green Snakes that shouldn't be too obvious. They look like dreads until you're near her.
    Pose: Sitting over a rock, trunk or similar while facing forward. She's shy and friendly, if that helps at deciding her facial expression.

Thanks in advance~~
    My Player Registry entry.
    Avatar made by Andraste, thanks lots!

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

I am currently very much hooked on Girl Genius, so I was wondering:

Could anyone here make a Dingbot Prime Avatar in OotS style? It would be greatly appreciated.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ogre in the Playground

How about an OotS-ified Drake Enforcer (from wesnoth) to replace this copypasta'd picture?

More than you probably need
    If all rules are suggestions what happens when I pass the save?

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Hi. I'd like to ask for a custom avatar. I'd like one in likeness to the character dream, or morpheus, from Neil Gaimans sandman comics. I'd like him with his mask and his robe on. Thanks
    p.s i am kinda new, so i don't know to post pictures, so if anyone could help me with that, I'd appreciate it

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
    -Dr. Seuss

14. - Top - End - #1454

Quote Originally Posted by Needle View Post
    I hope this is not too much, but... I'd like a Medusa ^^U
    [...]
    Here is my attempt. I wasn't sure on the robe details; I hope they're okay. If you'd like anything changed, I am happy to do so.

Spoiler
    Show

Large version
    If you use it, please credit me in your signature (as Andraste; waiting on a name change)
    Last edited by Andraste; 2013-04-17 at 08:20 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1455

Quote Originally Posted by Balford View Post
    If you use it, please credit me in your signature (as Andraste; waiting on a name change)
    Do we get a quest to find your sacred ashes after the name-change?

16. - Top - End - #1456

Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    Do we get a quest to find your sacred ashes after the name-change?
    Ah, had to look up what you were referring to; I got the name from an Icenic deity, but apparently everyone just knows it from Dragon age.

17. - Top - End - #1457

Quote Originally Posted by Balford View Post
    Ah, had to look up what you were referring to; I got the name from an Icenic deity, but apparently everyone just knows it from Dragon age.
    It just sounded familiar to me, so I looked it up and remembered that Andraste was, like...Lady Jesus of Dragon Age.

18. - Top - End - #1458

Post Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Well...fourth post in search of this avatar. An ootsified Darth Vader, lightsaber drawn.

I am begging somebody to take up this request! Pleasepleaseplease I will be eternally and forever grateful
    Extended Signature here.

Darth Vader avatar by Kymme

SWSE Campaign:
    IC Thread
    OOC Thread

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    If someone has taken my previous request, I would still want it so don't discontinue it if you started.
    Equipment: No shirt, one shoulder plate spiked, blades over hands, black pants
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): red war paint on face and upper body, red eyes, long hair
    If their skin is a special color, add that: pale skin
    Hair color: white (not gray)
    Race: vampire
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: facing camera

Inspiring image
    Repost time! It has been some days and no one has taken this request. Thank you for spending time reading this and hopefully creating an avatar.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Dwarf in the Playground

I've got a request: Pavo, the human wizard. Looks like the picture, with staff, book, and that three-pronged beard is very important. Thanks a ton!
    Previous avatar by Sgt. Pepper.

Previous avatar by Akrim.elf.

Current avatar by Cdr.Fallout

Old Desert Sayings, my RPG blog (mostly Pathfinder homebrew).

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Responding to stress with rudeness is not the same as responding to stress with genocide.

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

It's been... 24, 48, 72... 71 and a bit hours since my last repost, and I'm feeling only a little bit desperate.
    (Not entitled or such, since I know I'm asking complete strangers to give/make me stuff for free and might have made my request to complex, just desperate)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakeru View Post
    I'd like to request two characters in one avatar:
    • One male changeling (a beguiler), standing a step or two behind a female changeling (a factotum)
      (Eberron changelings, so white-haired, light grey-skinned humanoids with "unfinished"/"undetailed" facial structures and blank white-grayish orbs without irises or pupils as eyes. Here's a good picture of how I think changelings should look like... except for the wild flowing hair - just normal straight hair normally affected by gravity would be better.)
    • The male wears what looks like medium armor (it's made of mithral, so it's light armor and he can still cast in it). He (rarely) wields a shadow illusion of a rapier (Here's a good idea how shadow illusions could look like)), but that's pretty optional.
    • The female's armor is glamered to look like a dress, she also wears a cloak and doesn't wield any obvious weapons (that's what the Cloak of Weaponry is there for).
    Basically, the close combatant (the female) looks helpless, unarmed, unarmored and exposed, while the (male) spellcaster looks ready for melee, but out of range for it, to make sure people get the wrong idea ("Leave the armored guy alone and go for the girl, she's helpless!").

If it were somehow visible that they're disguised as something else (the male as a male human, the female as a female elf, probably), then that would be even better, but probably also a lot harder...

In any case: Pretty please? ó.ò
    I'm young new and need would love the money avatar!
    Last edited by Bakeru; 2013-04-18 at 11:42 AM.
    This is sarcasm, this is nitpicking.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeburn View Post
    I would like to request an OOTS - styled avatar................

Race: Human
    Clothing: Torn white shirt, a dark red bandana, dark brown shorts
    Hair Color: Black
    Vehicle: A small wooden boat
    Facial details: Peach fuzz
    Expression:

Other details: Water bursting out of the boat (because there's a hole in the boat)
    Reposting......

Can someone please do my avatar? I would really, really, really appreciate it so much....

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Dwarf in the Playground

Howdy folks, figured I'd see about getting an avatar for my latest character:

He is an orc ranger/hexblade, wears studded leather armor (dyed black with bronze studs) and a skull cap, fights with a scythe, he will usually be found wearing a porcelain mask as well. The mask is designed to show off his tusks and inspire fear. Unkempt black hair can be seen flowing from under his skull cap.

He spent his adolescent years being raised as a pit fighter by slavers, he bears a great many scars across his body as a result - though they tend to not be visible through his armor and mask. As is typical of a mountain orc from Faerun, he has pronounced tusks and red eyes.

I think that's everything, as far as the pose goes: I'd just as soon leave that to the artist, I have faith that they will make a good choice with that matter.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Sooo I have a weird request! I think at least...

I would like an avatar of Abe Lincoln being carried by a bald eagle.

If I ever sign up for other message boards I would like to make this my avatar there too.

Epic Rap Battle of History: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc

The 2:22 ish mark is about what I want but closer up so that you can actually see Lincoln and the bird together flying toward the screen....

I will be forever grateful :) and signature credit will be given!

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Regitnui View Post
    I'd like to request, if possible, a OotS version of an airship captain.

Equipment: These kind of clothes, a rapier and a hand crossbow.
    Any other notable features: A lesser dragonmark of storm (Second from the top), if it can fit.
    Hair color: Reddish brown
    Race: Half-elf
    Class: Windwright Captain
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in : At ease, perhaps leaning against the helm?

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Repost time! It has been some days and no one has taken this request. Thank you for spending time reading this and hopefully creating an avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbr208 View Post
    Howdy folks, figured I'd see about getting an avatar for my latest character:

He is an orc ranger/hexblade, wears studded leather armor (dyed black with bronze studs) and a skull cap, fights with a scythe, he will usually be found wearing a porcelain mask as well. The mask is designed to show off his tusks and inspire fear. Unkempt black hair can be seen flowing from under his skull cap.

He spent his adolescent years being raised as a pit fighter by slavers, he bears a great many scars across his body as a result - though they tend to not be visible through his armor and mask. As is typical of a mountain orc from Faerun, he has pronounced tusks and red eyes.

I think that's everything, as far as the pose goes: I'd just as soon leave that to the artist, I have faith that they will make a good choice with that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakeru View Post
    It's been... 24, 48, 72... 71 and a bit hours since my last repost, and I'm feeling only a little bit desperate.
    (Not entitled or such, since I know I'm asking complete strangers to give/make me stuff for free and might have made my request to complex, just desperate)
    I claim these requests in the name of KYMME!

Woo!

26. - Top - End - #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post

Woo!
    Awwww! *totally didn't get her ratfolk onto the list*

Iz kay, I'm patient!

27. - Top - End - #1467

I always miss the Kymme spree : /

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JonathonWilder View Post
    This is what I would like my OotS avatar to be based on, so appearance, clothing, and most of his equipment will be covered by this picture:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1UhtoeQnjm...h/khurshel.jpg

Race: Human, mostly anyway as he does also have fey blood in him
    Class will be Red Mage/Illusionist
    On pose surprise me, do what you feel would look good. All in all I am not that picky as long as the avatar follows the picture for the most part

Oh, one thing though is no hat and none of the symbols around the hat.
    It has been 3 days and 2 hours since my request, if there is a problem with it please tell me.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post

Woo!
    Yay! I look forward to seeing the end result!

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Pixie in the Playground

Requesting an OotS Style Spider Jerusalem, or something similar.
    Male, bald, wearing glasses - left lens is a green square, right lens is a red circle
    Clothing - Wearing black pants, and open black jacket without shirt underneath. Brown satchel over shoulder
    Psychotic smile, smoking a cigarette
    For reference
    Leave out the tattoos, though
    Do whatever you want with the pose. If you want to change any of the other details around, do as you see fit.
    Thanks in advance to whoever does this!