New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: World of Tanks II: Fighting, Bragging, Raging Edition - All aboard the Lemming Tr

Earned my Battleship TOG II* Ace Mastery tonight.

In a T8 battle that Yana dragged Elm & I into. 3 kill and a irate Indien-panzer to boot.

Also bought a Panzer I Ausf C and it earned its colours, name and Icon change with a Mastery First Class, Invader and Confederate on its first outing.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Orc in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: World of Tanks II: Fighting, Bragging, Raging Edition - All aboard the Lemming Tr

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post

In a T8 battle that Yana dragged Elm & I into. 3 kill and a irate Indien-panzer to boot.

Also bought a Panzer I Ausf C and it earned its colours, name and Icon change with a Mastery First Class, Invader and Confederate on its first outing.
    That's because PZR1C's are AWESOME

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Bugbear in the Playground

RogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post

I'm still a bit irritated at the lack of selfpreservation our arty displayed. I was sitting next to him guarding our flank when a shell crashes in but does nothing to either of us. I book it out of there and warn him to do the same.

What does he do? He sits there and gets taken out shortly thereafter. As I said earlier, I think pubs subside on paint chips.

Edit: If no one minds, I'll make the next thread when I return from class.

Editx2: New Thread is up.
    Last edited by Yana; 2013-05-01 at 01:32 PM.
    R.I.P. Wrecan, he was a true organizer and a gentleman.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Firbolg in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff & Napalm View Post
    I'm not sure why they buffed the Konish on the VK 3601, but boy do I love the changes. Even shooting AP it rips tanks apart.
    They buffed it because it was completely pointless unless you used gold? 65 average damage with 11rpm? at tier 6?

Now it's actually capable of doing some dpm, still a little less than the other gun choices IIRC, but still worth actually using.