New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 82: So Many Babies!

Wedding

<"Thank you,"> Paul says. He's completely reassured, which puzzles him a little. It isn't like him to trust so easily. He knows very little about the Wolfen race, and only met this particular Wolfen yesterday. And yet he knows deep down that his secret is safe.

When the dance ends, Paul bows again to Stonethrower, and returns to Gamalial's side.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #992
    Orc in the Playground

Lakeside

"Well, if we're to have a flying race, then I'll have to change into a monkey, take my clothes off and then turn into a bird. Otherwise I'll have to try and fly out of my t-shirt, and the last time I tried that I was close to panicking- I couldn't find the sleeve. However, I'm completely up to suggestions and if you don't want a flying race then that's fine, too." Natalie smiles.

Also, if this does happen as a flying race, the Confetti Elemental whose name I can't remember will be the first person to see Natalie as a bird. Largely due to the fact that she doesn't particularly want to go around without any clothes on all the time.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

3. - Top - End - #993
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lakeside
    "Flying race it is!"
    The wind swirls around her, confetti beginning to swirl as she turns back into her Confetti state!
    She then waits for her friend to change!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ogre in the Playground

[Waterstrider's Hut]

After the curtain rises, Renetta is lying beside Waterstrider. She smiles at him as she runs her fingers through the fur on his chest. "I love you." It hadn't been perfect, at least, not physically, but their shared love made it the perfect end to a perfect day.

Well, almost the end. They still need to get up and return to the end of the party. But not yet.

[Wedding]

Lydia looks down at the little goblin. "Hello there. I assume you know my granddaughter?" She says in a polite tone.

5. - Top - End - #995
    Titan in the Playground

[Wedding]

Brinika looks up. She almost forgot Mrs. Renetta was an elf once! How silly.
    Um, yes. Flamecrest is a really cute baby, isn't she?

Meanwhile, Reelshka gives Pathfinder a smile and a kiss. I'll be right back, then. She the then heads towards Weavemaker. She knows that she's more than she lets on here, but she's curious as to what the Wolfen knows about her. Hello there, she says as she reaches Pathfinder's mother.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Orc in the Playground

Lakeside

Natalie slowly morphs into a monkey. Her hair shrinks back and spreads across her body, whilst her tail bone elongates and grows into a true tail. Her thumbs atrophy into the rest of her hand whilst her fingers and toes become longer. Her skull changes shape, too, and her teeth. When that is complete, she starts pulling off her clothing and piling it untidily next to her. After she has divested herself of her clothes, she changes again. Her fur lightens to brown and slowly changes into feathers, her arms change shape and she gets generally smaller. Scales grow on her legs as some of her toes twist backwards. Again, her skull changes, growing a beak and beady eyes. She's a bird. I can't remember what type; it was initially said 'a ...' without mentioning a specific species, though I can remember that the same family of birds is called a 'tit' in the UK.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

7. - Top - End - #997

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Next to the Hole

Kate looks at the fairy and smiles. "You're free now. You can go. Good luck!"

She watches it, in hopes that it will fly away, back to the life it had before it was made into a metal detector.
    Next to the Hole

The hole closes up behind her as if it was never there in the first place, probably suffocating the poor bees below when the cave fills with sand.

"Hello?" The fairy tilts to the side and chimes, confused. "Zaati! Hey, Listen! Zaati!"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Dwarf in the Playground

Next to the Hole

..."No, I'm Kate. Can you spell, maybe?"

She somehow doubts it. She's not sure what to do about the little thing... maybe it doesn't really understand freedom? No, it's probably just saying thank you.

She hopes.

9. - Top - End - #999

Next to the Hole

"Kate? I'm Kate? No, I'm Zaati. Hey!" The fairy finally gets out a coherent thought! It's Zaati, apparently, and perhaps this means it isn't completely incapable of speech, it just needs to learn the words.

And it's chosen Kate as a teacher, or something? This may end up being more aggravating than she was willing to deal with when she offered to fix Julie's metal detector.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Dwarf in the Playground

Next to the Hole

"Zaati? Okay. You're Zaati, I'm Kate. Kate." She points at herself when she say this. "You're free. Free!" For "Free," she splays her hands out to signify the world. You know, the thing that Zaati is free in.

11. - Top - End - #1001

Next to the Hole

Zaati shakes back and forth, agitated, "Free? How Free? Where Free? Zaati no Free Kate." That's... ominous? Zaati seems to know more words now, although they don't seem to have been words Kate said to her directly, so maybe it just didn't use them until now. It still doesn't seem to have the knack for speaking though, at all. Kate may get further if she just said a bunch of common words and phrases until the fairy could articulate a thought, if she's willing to waste the time.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Dwarf in the Playground

Next to the Hole

Maybe it has some kind of intrinsic understanding of language? Well, she will work with what she has...

"Zaati, you can go wherever you want. You're out of the... box. You can go do things you want to do. Okay?"

13. - Top - End - #1003

Next to the Hole

"Want, what? Zaati have no want. Where go? Where Free?" That's... a bit better. It may start to occur to Kate that the fairy has had no life outside the metal detector. She may have been somewhere else before someone stuffed her in there, but whatever her experiences were, they left her without a will of her own.

This could be rather delicate.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Dwarf in the Playground

Next to the Hole

"Oh, dear..."

Kate sighs and thinks a minute. Maybe...

"I might know someone that can help you. You want to meet my friend?"

15. - Top - End - #1005

Next to the Hole

"Friend?" The fairy perks up, chiming a quick circle around Kate's head before zipping up closer to her face, right between her eyes, "Kate Zaati's Friend?"

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Dwarf in the Playground

Next to the Hole

"uh... sure, I'll be your friend."

Kate figures that it wouldn't hurt anything, and she already saved the thing's life... maybe given time it can learn proper language, and be a conversation partner? Well... there isn't a good reason to say no.

17. - Top - End - #1007

Next to the Hole

"Friend, yay! Yay Kate! The fairy buzzes around Kate in a few, spiralled loops, dropping yellow glitters everywhere that sort of hover in mid air.

If she stands in the middle of the sparkles, Kate should find herself feeling refreshed! Very, very refreshed, in fact. The pixie seems to have shed most of its mass in the little spirally dance it did, becoming just a tiny mote of light suspended between two massive (for its size) sets of fairy wings.

And suddenly, everything may be a lot taller than before. Like, twice as tall, or even more. It's up to Kate's player, of course.

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Dwarf in the Playground

Next to the Hole

"Awww crud."

Kate, now 1/3rd her previous size, looks up at Zaati, obviously upset. She looks around, confused at the fact that everything is suddenly very big!

What was that?!?

She's distracted for a minute by her antenna. After she realizes it's her antenna, she goes back to the general confusion.

19. - Top - End - #1009

Next to the Hole

To be fair, Zaati is now much smaller too, and confused as well, "Kate? Small? Why Friend Kate Small?" Befuddlement! She flies down and peers at Kate from eye level once more, although the peering isn't obvious, as Zaati doesn't really have visible eyes.

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Ogre in the Playground

Waterstrider's Hut

The Welfen holds his bride close, setting his paw on her muzzle before leaning in to nibble at it affectionately. "I love you too, with all my spirit and body." He whispers to her, mind clouded over with emotion and lust still.

Wedding

Stonethrower returns the bow with a small smile and steps away to mingle once more, letting Paul return to his lover.

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Dwarf in the Playground

Next to the Hole... that actually isn't there anymore.

"When fairy magic is used on me, I get smaller, and eventually turn into a pixie." Kate tugs at her ill-fitting clothes. Immensely ill-fitting... "I was gonna say something. I don't remember what."

22. - Top - End - #1012

Next to the Sand

"Friend Kate? Go Friend want? Friend Kate want Friend?" Zaati knew Kate wanted to see a friend, although she didn't know if the friend was Zaati, or some other friend. If it was another friend, maybe they'd all be friends.

That would be nice.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Troll in the Playground

MedLab

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Sheldon throws up on the table.
    He couldn't help it!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Penny backs away to get away from the blech. She drops well desrved I-toldja-so's for the sake of being comforting. "Raaawr Rawr?" *Are you okay?
    Ew. Vidalia backs away as well. Great. Now where are the paper towels? she begins to search for them, when....

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Andy walks in searching for some medicine that should lay around here as he notice the two little creatures he appeares suprised.
    "Oh hey guy's how did..." And then he spots Vidalia ".. ok nevermind. Do you take care of them now?"
    Vidalia stops her search and looks surprised back at him. You've seen them before? Wait.... are you the one who left them in the bowl? Where'd they come from?

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Dwarf in the Playground

Next to the Sand

"No, that doesn't remind me. I bet it'll come back to me-"

Kate then comically trips over her own socks and spends a minute or two flailing, trying to make sense of her clothes.

They just don't fit anymore. After a bit, her backpack just kind of falls over backwards. It's all very comical.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Wedding]

Brinika looks up. She almost forgot Mrs. Renetta was an elf once! How silly.
    Um, yes. Flamecrest is a really cute baby, isn't she?
    [Wedding]

Lydia looks down at the cup nuzzling into Brinika's hand. She nods after a brief moment. "She is. Much quieter than her mother ever was." And that certainly contributes to the cuteness as far as she's concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Waterstrider's Hut

The Welfen holds his bride close, setting his paw on her muzzle before leaning in to nibble at it affectionately. "I love you too, with all my spirit and body." He whispers to her, mind clouded over with emotion and lust still.
    [Waterstrider's Hut]

Renetta gives him an affectionate little nip in return before turning around. She pushes back into his so they're lying in a spoon position. "I could lie here with you forever." She says as she tries to guide his arms around her. Already, though, her mind is turning to their child.

26. - Top - End - #1016

MedLab
    Sheldon nods.
    "Raw-"*Ye-
    He throws up a little again.
    This will teach him not to eat so many freaking leaves.

---

Lakeside
    As soon as Natalie seems ready, Rainbow says:
    "Ready...set...go!"
    And then she takes off towards the tree!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Troll in the Playground

The Woods

Darcy, in disguise as a nymph, is walking though the woods, looking for beargon tracks! She's carrying some gold, in hopes that will attract Koro's attention.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Bugbear in the Playground

MedLab

Andy looks at the poor green guy and sights.

"I knew such things could happen."

He shakes his hand as his attention goes to Vidalia again.

"I found th green guy on the way to GloG. He looked hungry so I brought him here offering what we got. It seems like they only eat leafes. That's all I know. I wanted to find someone to care for them. Oh and the pink one just appeared a little later. Seems like she is his gaming frien, well from what they said."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Titan in the Playground

[Wedding]

Brinika grins and tries to pull Flamecrest into a gentle hug before looking up at her grandmother. It's kind of hard for her to think of the Welfen cub and the elf lady as related.
    Flamecrest is really quiet. I wonder why. Goblin babies and the babies here are loud.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Troll in the Playground

Infirmary

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Toby hugs his wife back, relaxing in her arms. Love you.

If Jamie is there, Hadrian might be playing with her. Otherwise, he's just playing with his toys.
    "Love you too," Quinn says softly, looking perfectly content. D'awwww! "So what's new in the Kingdom?"

Jamie (plotcloned) is indeed here, and she's happily playing with her little brother. Perhaps Mage Wars™ Lego!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items