New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

Definitely :).

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Felyndiira View Post
    Definitely. We just need to hope that FRIEND's leader doesn't turn psycho, turn on her own teammates, and get herself killed by some random level 0 .

I looked back at Rie's powers a bit and removed the "specific element-type controls", which removed her ability to drain oxygen, water, or create heat. Razor winds I'll probably end up keeping (since it can be duplicated by blowing around a few throwing stars), although most of the other abilities are more direct linked to having wind points.

The power is a bit less than the maximum output of Hongou's Aero Hands (iirc, Hongou has stated that her power can blow a mounted radio tower right through the ozone layer). I mostly tried to balance her against Saiai, although the oxygen/water/heat thing probably pushed her over the edge a bit.

Hope this is okay.
    It's been a while since I've read Kinuhata's fight scenes, but I don't remember her being this strong. IIRC, her high offensive and defensive power was balanced by her short range and lack of flexibility; Rie has no such drawbacks. Of course, my memory could well be faulty on those points. To get back on topic, would you consider dropping the 'no line of sight' and 'corpse explosion' tricks from Rie's repertoire? The latter in particular seems excessive when combined with all the other attacks she has at her disposal.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

Is there any particular place you'd like Alia to be for that? And should she have her brother with her?

4. - Top - End - #334

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    It's been a while since I've read Kinuhata's fight scenes, but I don't remember her being this strong. IIRC, her high offensive and defensive power was balanced by her short range and lack of flexibility; Rie has no such drawbacks. Of course, my memory could well be faulty on those points. To get back on topic, would you consider dropping the 'no line of sight' and 'corpse explosion' tricks from Rie's repertoire? The latter in particular seems excessive when combined with all the other attacks she has at her disposal.
    I think that's probably fair. Corpse Explosion was a bit of an excessively powerful attack anyhow. (The balance against Kinuhata was more that Rie's defense is weaker; Kinuhata's block is automatic and almost impenetrable excepting only for teleport and dark matter, and has been shown to launch outside projectiles at bullet speed up to 500 meters; Rie has other things she can't block such as lasers, and doing full defense to deflect snipers negates any chance at stealth she may have. Instant kill was a bit overboard, though.)

EDIT: Rebalanced Rie

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Is there any particular place you'd like Alia to be for that? And should she have her brother with her?
    Your choice :).
    Last edited by Felyndiira; 2012-10-27 at 04:47 PM.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ogre in the Playground

She'll probably be in the School Garden, then. Whether or not Johnathan is with her depends on how you feel about empaths.

6. - Top - End - #336
    Pixie in the Playground

Whoah, sorry-I totally forgot, C'nor. What were Kasai and Ina doing, again?

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    Whoah, sorry-I totally forgot, C'nor. What were Kasai and Ina doing, again?
    They were discussing that letter Kasai got.

8. - Top - End - #338
    171873124Giarc
    Guest in the Playground

Hmm.
    Elhygd ac........wundorseóu
    Strange, but..........very, very interesting.
    Last edited by 171873124Giarc; 2012-10-30 at 10:35 PM.

9. - Top - End - #339

I'm finally back in the RPing again, I was distracted by my Final Project; "If you fail this you fail the year" stuff.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I'm finally back in the RPing again, I was distracted by my Final Project; "If you fail this you fail the year" stuff.
    Excellent. In case you missed it, Moroe is currently worrying herself into a frenzy about Shougo's various troubles (seen via video feed). She could really use a distraction right now.

11. - Top - End - #341

WolfInSheepsClothing

This looks kinda fun. I've read most of the Railgun manga and liked the setting. How can I get started with a character here?
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

12. - Top - End - #342
    171873124Giarc
    Guest in the Playground

Is there any allowance for the insertion of new characters?
    As I mentioned before, this is very........interesting and, as I've finally made an account, this looks more like my bucket. of fish than anything else.
    AKA; Same thing Jacklu said
    If so, what powers on the list are being used by active players
    Last edited by 171873124Giarc; 2012-10-31 at 04:09 PM.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 171873124Giarc View Post
    Is there any allowance for the insertion of new characters?
    As I mentioned before, this is very........interesting and, as I've finally made an account, this looks more like my bucket. of fish than anything else.
    AKA; Same thing Jacklu said
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacklu View Post
    This looks kinda fun. I've read most of the Railgun manga and liked the setting. How can I get started with a character here?
    Greetings to both of you. You are indeed most welcome to join. To get started, just post a sheet for your prospective character(s) in this thread. If you're not sure what sort of information the sheet should contain, there are plenty of existing character to peruse in our wiki. Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

The official power list is unfortunately somewhat outdated. These days, it's usually easier to just ask about prospective powers in the OOC.

14. - Top - End - #344

WolfInSheepsClothing

Okay. I found the power list and was wondering how up to date it was =p

I was thinking something along the line of "the ability to influence how cells in ones own body grow, in terms of genetics and growth rate." So, the character would be able to influence the cells in their body in such a way that they would grow fur, or change the color of their eyes, or sprout a tail. I would come with a bit of accelerated healing. But I think it would be fun to have them at a low power level so that any new features could take a few days to fully grow in, with higher levels of training increasing the speed and control they have over it. So that they can't just grow boney armor mid fight, but could, say, grow bat ears if they were planning to listen in on conversations a few days down the road.
    Still not really here. Still just an illusion.

15. - Top - End - #345
    171873124Giarc
    Guest in the Playground

Name Idea: Destįn Eldwhite, which comes from rédestįn ealdwita, which is old english for red sage
    Birthplace: England, specifically, Tintagel (partly because it's really cool, and I've been there, and partially because of reasons that will be shown below)
    Plot stuff: Um...............lets see..........could he be a gemstone? Before the idea gets smashed to pieces, my basic idea is that he was born with psychometry, which is basically the ability to have flashbacks about an object if he touches it. Of course, this power is essentially the ability to advance plot, so it would need to be carefully detailed. If this would be acceptable than his history is in the spoiler below.

Spoiler
    Show
    His parents historians, were at first skeptical, eventually got overly excited, brought him to Tintagel Castle, and had him attempt to activate it while touching the stone in the courtyard. four years later, he awakes from a coma.
    Last edited by 171873124Giarc; 2012-10-31 at 06:39 PM.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ettin in the Playground

[SPOILER]Lets see...........hmm.

Name Idea: Destįn Eldwhite, which comes from rédestįn ealdwita, which is old english for red sage
    Birthplace: England, specifically, Tintagel (partly because it's really cool, and I've been there, and partially because of reasons that will be shown below)
    Plot stuff: Um...............lets see..........could he be a gemstone? Before the idea gets smashed to pieces, my basic idea is that he was born with psychometry, which is basically the ability to have flashbacks about an object if he touches it. Of course, this power is essentially the ability to advance plot, so it would need to be carefully detailed. If this would be acceptable than his history is in the spoiler below.

Spoiler
    Show
    His parents historians, were at first skeptical, eventually got overly excited, brought him to Tintagel Castle, and had him attempt to activate it while touching the stone in the courtyard. four years later, he awakes from a coma.

Since this only took about 5 minutes to think up, I don't care that much if it gets shot down, but I think it's interesting.

Other options: want's to test his skills against the supposedlly invincible EXPers of AC; autistic, but highly intelligent, sent to AC because he convinced his parents that he wasn't achieving his full potential were he used to live; normal obsessed normal person; and...........I'm out.[/SPOILER
    He sounds fine so far. It's been quite a while since we've had an English gemstone in our active roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacklu View Post
    Okay. I found the power list and was wondering how up to date it was =p

I was thinking something along the line of "the ability to influence how cells in ones own body grow, in terms of genetics and growth rate." So, the character would be able to influence the cells in their body in such a way that they would grow fur, or change the color of their eyes, or sprout a tail. I would come with a bit of accelerated healing. But I think it would be fun to have them at a low power level so that any new features could take a few days to fully grow in, with higher levels of training increasing the speed and control they have over it. So that they can't just grow boney armor mid fight, but could, say, grow bat ears if they were planning to listen in on conversations a few days down the road.
    While quite a fun idea for an ability, this does seem a bit too implausible, even for Railgun's cinematic genetics. There are already several characters (both active and inactive) who can influence cell growth in a variety of ways; However, none of them can perform miracles like making a human grow working bat ears. At best, they can only optimise the performance of a person's existing ears, using the facilities which their bodies already have. Sorry, but the sort of applications you have in mind don't really fit the setting.

17. - Top - End - #347
    171873124Giarc
    Guest in the Playground

He sounds fine so far. It's been quite a while since we've had an English gemstone in our active roster.
    Um.................................hwa sé įwiergian [WTH]?
    That's a joke right?
    Right?

Anyways, in more detail this time;
    Spoiler
    Show
    __________________________________________Destįn Eldwhite__________________________________________

Name: Destįn (pronounced Deystain) "Dustan" Bocdraca Silva Eldwhite
    Alias[es]: None yet
    Birthplace: Tintagel, England
    ESPer Level: [Gemstone] Equivalent 2-3
    ESPer Power: [Gemstone] Memory Extractor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dustan's ability Memory Extractor, is an ability known as psychometry. Psychometry is basically the abilty to touch an object and cause yourself flashbacks. His version [apparently] works by allowing his brain to analyze all factors of an object, from the way voices have hit it, to imprints of scent and smell on it, to wind level showing surroundings. It's outside of combat applications are nigh limitless, but in combat it is relatively useless. However, if he learned how to overcome the difficulties he faces using his power (see personal history) he might be able to say, pinpoint the weak point of a weapon, or learn martial arts by osmosis. For now, his abilities remain essentially a non-combat utility that he has very low levels of control over.

Scale

Relatives: Drefend Bócdraca Eldwhite [Father], Sagitia Silva Eldwhite [Mother], Tóhbita "Toby" Bócdraca Eldwhite [Great-Grandfather], Rose Bócdraca Eldwhite [Grandmother]
    Personal History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Destįn Bócdraca Silva Eldwhite was born 14 years ago on October 31st, ???? (I don't know the current year) to Drefend Bócdraca Eldwhite and Sagitia Silva Eldwhite, a pair of historians and archeologists. He was a special child always, asking questions, always exploring, who seemed to be almost supernaturally lucky, having a lightning bolt hit three meters away from him during a storm, falling off his roof to land on the pile of old beds and blankets they were getting rid of. He had frequent headaches, which no one could explain. He made friends with an almost eerie ease. He always was interested in the old artifacts and pieces of history, yet he often had migraianes around them. He......knew things about them that were impossible for him too know, but he knew those things anyway. Over time, they grew worried about him, bringing him to psychiatrists, psychologists, and when they grew desperate, even occultists. But, eventually, they gave up and delaying, and admitted it to themselves; their son had some form of supernatural power(s), and they had no idea what to do about it.

By the summer of his sixth year, they had identified one of his abilities as psychometry, which as far as they could see allowed him to see the history of objects he touched. So, they decided to try and experiment. They would take him to Tintagel Castle, which some believe to be built open the ruins of the legendary Camelot,. There, in a courtyard, is a stone, with a space in it about the shape of a sword. They took him in there, never having gotten to enter before, as it had already been looked over many times before, and with their busy jobs they didn't have much time to go see Drefend's parents. When they entered, he began shaking. They presumed that it was from excitement.

They were wrong. Very wrong.

When he managed to calm down, they continued forwards, and placed his hands on the stone. His parents slowly recited various versions of Arthurian legend. Then it happened. He slumped over, falling into a coma soundlessly.

Or at least that's what happened outside of his head.

Inside it, he saw streams of images. He was not just reading the stones history but that of all things around him. His parents, the castle, and everything else in it, every tourist, every blade of grass, every pebble. Nigh endless streams of sounds, images, and colors, blasting through his mind, crushing his thoughts and reactions before he could formulate them. And then the noise came. He started to scream, before blacking out.

When he woke up, four years had passed. He no longer had his easy way with people, no longer had his easy luck, no longer could call upon the past of things he touched. He was more......distant than before, always off in a world of his own, though not of his creation. He knew things that he didn't know before, learned facts with ease. He could recall his entire life to the last detail one moment, and barely knew who he was the next. He saw flashes of lives not his own, occasionally mumbling words he didn't understand. So, once he was caught up to the education level for his age, his parents sent him off to Academy City, hoping that in the most advanced city in the world someone could find what had happened, and...reverse it.

Capabilities: He is a slightly above passable student. He would be higher, but he missed three and a half years of school. He's moderately athletic, but rarely puts enough effort for his peak to be measured. Occasionally he has flashes of insight, of skill. Sometimes he shows knowledge of ancient weapons, but usually he has barely any capabilities at all. The problem is this. He is a Gemstone, an ESPer who awakened naturally, without need for AC's program. However, the trauma that came from the Tintagel Incident cut him off from himself. Sometimes he feels like he can reach a great power, but even if he strains it remains just beyond the tips of his metaphorical fingertips. He barely uses the one ability that still works, because he's afraid of it on a deep level. He subconsciously comes up with reasons not to, because if he doesn't use it, then he can pretend it doesn't exist.
    Personality: Anti-social, quirky, suspicious, antagonistic, brusque
    Spoiler
    Show
    Before the Tintagel Incident he was kind and outgoing, to a slightly annoying level. Always the optimist, impossible to hate. Not so anymore. Now he barely interacts with other enough to actually show that he has a personality, and when he does, he's brusque to the point of rudeness, but at the same time quiet to the point of silence. He is almost just a shell of his formal self, with only a few hints here and there of who he once was.

Appearance: Red hair, blue/green eyes, angular face, haunted look, strange posture
    Spoiler
    Show
    From a distance, even a short one, he appears handsome, almost like a model. He has shoulder length red-gold hair, and proud features. Angular ears, a tapered chin, and almond shaped sea-blue eyes that don't quite belong on his face. This is ruined on closer inspection. His hair is disheveled and greasy, as if it hasn't seen a wash in weeks. His head droops, and his face is in a perpetual line, always grim and emotionless. He stands like a man ready to run, and walks like one who doesn't care if he lives or dies. The most off-putting feature, however, is his eyes. When once they were the mixture of blue and green that make up the oceans, now it looks more dark, like oil has been spilt into it. They hold a haunted look, like those of war veterans who have seen to much. But when he smiles, he reclaims a bit of his old self, a twinkle brightening his eyes, and his face relaxing. That doesn't happen often anymore.

School: Currently undecided (Will have meeting with someone or something similar to decide)
    Music:

Sort-of kind-of done
    Please comment on errors and such things, as well as point out anything that should be changed to match the setting more closely, as I've only read Majutsu, and just have been using the wiki to find out more.
    Last edited by 171873124Giarc; 2012-11-09 at 09:48 PM.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ettin in the Playground

Um.................................hwa sé įwiergian?
    That's a joke right?
    Right?
    Nope. Some concepts are more common than you'd think.

19. - Top - End - #349

Please comment on errors and such things, as well as point out anything that should be changed to match the setting more closely, as I've only read Majutsu, and just have been using the wiki to find out more.
    I'd just like to point out that gemstones are also giving a level rating in Academy City. It is presumed that there are some gemstone powers that defies classification (that would fall under level 0), but the city will at least try to classify the other ones to the best of their abilities. Psychometry is a type of telepathy, so it should be easy for AC to give Destįn an esper level based on the current state of his powers.

Also, is he currently in any of the middle schools in academy city? Since he's the proper age for a student, I assume he'll probably be in Onizuka or one of the other general ones.

Nope. Some concepts are more common than you'd think.
    A level 3 gemstone version of Mental Out O_O.

20. - Top - End - #350
    171873124Giarc
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Felyndiira View Post
    I'd just like to point out that gemstones are also giving a level rating in Academy City. It is presumed that there are some gemstone powers that defies classification (that would fall under level 0), but the city will at least try to classify the other ones to the best of their abilities. Psychometry is a type of telepathy, so it should be easy for AC to give Destįn an esper level based on the current state of his powers.

Also, is he currently in any of the middle schools in academy city? Since he's the proper age for a student, I assume he'll probably be in Onizuka or one of the other general ones.
    I'll add a level and a few other things, but he only just arrived, so he hadn't been scanned yet. Also, psychometry is the only power Destįn can access without a few years worth of therapy/few thousand posts of character development. Or an emergency ass pull of some kind. He does have others, he just doesn't know it, and if he did know it, he would pretend he didn't, and if he was forced to acknowledge it, he would limit it to as weak as he possibly could. He's messed up.

Aside from that, is that enough detail? Anything obvious I missed? I haven't done any form of RP in around a year, so I might have not added some things you more frequent roleplayers would find obvious.
    -Carr Bealdor

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ettin in the Playground

I'll add a level and a few other things, but he only just arrived, so he hadn't been scanned yet. Also, psychometry is the only power Destįn can access without a few years worth of therapy/few thousand posts of character development. Or an emergency ass pull of some kind. He does have others, he just doesn't know it, and if he did know it, he would pretend he didn't, and if he was forced to acknowledge it, he would limit it to as weak as he possibly could. He's messed up.
    Wait, do you mean that he has multiple Esper abilities? That's not allowed here, even for Gemstones. However many applications a PC's powers have, they must all stem from the same underlying ability.

Aside from that, is that enough detail? Anything obvious I missed? I haven't done any form of RP in around a year, so I might have not added some things you more frequent roleplayers would find obvious.
    -Carr Bealdor
    As far as I can tell, all the omissions have already been spotted by Felyndiira. Assuming that nobody else has an objection, it seems like you're good to go.

22. - Top - End - #352
    171873124Giarc
    Guest in the Playground

Wait, do you mean that he has multiple Esper abilities? That's not allowed here, even for Gemstones. However many applications a PC's powers have, they must all stem from the same underlying ability.
    Sorry, what I meant was that Destįn has a form of telepathy which amifests as psychometry, put can be used to mimic other abilities through training. However, as the only aspect he's ever used is reading the history of objects, he denies the existence of any further possibilities. For example, if he instead had the ability to manipulate fire, and he could tweak that to remove heat, creating ice, or heat things, or anything else vaguely related and possible, he would refuse to do it, out of a sad self-pitying sort of desire to remain normal, and pretend to not exist.

For example the mentioned easy way with people might mean he was subconsciously using his power on other humans, and finding the best way to make them his friend from their reactions to other peoples attempts to befriend them, and the luck might just mean he was...um...doing...something.
    -Carr Bealdor

P.S. In the IC, approximately what weekday/numerical day/month/year is it?
    Last edited by 171873124Giarc; 2012-10-31 at 11:24 PM.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry, what I meant was that Destįn has a form of telepathy which amifests as psychometry, put can be used to mimic other abilities through training. However, as the only aspect he's ever used is reading the history of objects, he denies the existence of any further possibilities. For example, if he instead had the ability to manipulate fire, and he could tweak that to remove heat, creating ice, or heat things, or anything else vaguely related and possible, he would refuse to do it, out of a sad self-pitying sort of desire to remain normal, and pretend to not exist.

For example the mentioned easy way with people might mean he was subconsciously using his power on other humans, and finding the best way to make them his friend from their reactions to other peoples attempts to befriend them, and the luck might just mean he was...um...doing...something.
    -Carr Bealdor
    Ah, okay. That should be fine, so long as he can't actually mimic another person's Esper ability.

P.S. In the IC, approximately what weekday/numerical day/month/year is it?
    It's saturday, late in the year. To my knowledge, the date has never been specified any more precisely than that.

24. - Top - End - #354
    171873124Giarc
    Guest in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, okay. That should be fine, so long as he can't actually mimic another person's Esper ability.
    That sounds rather boring. And needlessly complicated. Will start sometime tomorrow.............I mean today. Need sleep.
    Wįlį šu į ęfterield, ond žancung for sé fullęst [See you all later, and thanks for the help].

Rewritten post

That sounds very boring, and needlessly complicated. Just by walking down a street you could become a god. The sheer number of level 1 or 2 ESPers would mean that you would actually suffer form having way to much power. You'd become a Sue. I'll probably start sometime tomorrow. huh. I mean today, now that I look at the time. I really need sleep, so turning this hunk of junk off now
    Wįlį šu į ęfterield, ond žancung for sé fullęst [See you all later, and thanks for the help].
    Last edited by 171873124Giarc; 2012-11-01 at 06:03 PM.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ettin in the Playground

That sounds rather boring. And needlessly complicated. Will start sometime tomorrow.............I mean today. Need sleep.
    Wįlį šu į ęfterield, ond žancung for į sé fullęst.
    Sweet dreams...

26. - Top - End - #356
    Pixie in the Playground

Sorry I haven't been very active lately. Middle of exams. Will be finished soon.

Also, Giarc, why exactly do you punctuate things in old Saxon? It's not as though any one of us can actually, you know, understand it.

Also are you librarianhunter

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

Though I am not in the middle of exams per se (lots of assignments and a big project, but exams are not until June) I too must apologise for my slowness. I shall try to be more active, but I may not be able to post terribly often for a bit.

In regards to Giarc, that is Old Saxon?

Must. Raid. And. Plunder. Saxons. @_@

Just kidding, welcome aboard! Hope you will have much fun and adventure while here. ^_^

Same for you, Jacklu. Welcome and many cheers for you too.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

28. - Top - End - #358
    171873124Giarc
    Guest in the Playground

Also, Giarc, why exactly do you punctuate things in old Saxon? It's not as though any one of us can actually, you know, understand it.
    I can't either, really. I just like languages that aren't English, because English sucks. It's rather boring, and its words aren't expressive enough. It only has one word for everything, it doesn't have honorifics, it only has about ten or so swear words that make sense without a dictionary, and around half of it is slang. Also, it's interesting to see what words in English actually have their roots in Saxon, and were other words came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    In regards to Giarc, that is Old Saxon?

Must. Raid. And. Plunder. Saxons. @_@
    Yes, it is. Sort of. My only resources are a split copy of Beowulf and this site, so I'm not one hundred percent sure it is, but I believe so.

Also are you librarianhunter
    Identity is something that is created, both by ourselves, and the people around us. If a man decide to call himself the Mighty Grond, most people would think he was crazy. Eventually, however, some people would start to call him Grond, and then the Mighty Grond, if only jokingly. A few years later, everyone he knew would call him Grond, and all his friends would call him the Mighty Grond. However, it works both ways. If he still calls himself George, but everyone around him calls him the Mighty Grond, then eventually his friends would start doing it, even if just as a joke. A few years later he would even be thinking about himself as the Mighty Grond. Identity is made of two parts. Well, three actually. what you call yourself, what your friends, acquaintances, and even enemies, (if you see them enough), call you. the third portion of identity is what the government identifies you as, but that's just in the system, not actually part of who you are.

Anyways, I did once use that username. Unfortunately my laptop broke, and after getting it fixed, I no longer had my password available, so I spent the last few months sitting around being bored. I probably could have just made a replica account, but I really didn't feel like bothering. When I looked at what I had posted on the site, I saw a few half-finished mediocre homebrew that I came up with while thinking about the start of my setting, and characters in here, which, after actually watching Majutsu again, didn't fit at all with what I knew about the science side of this (or even really the magic side either) and really should have been put in Nexus. Although the classic tricks wasn't that bad.

On a side note, does anyone know anywhere I can watch/read Railgun? Most of my information comes from here, the wiki, or Majutsu, and I'd prefer to get it from the actual source
    Wįlį šu į ęfterield [See you all later]

29. - Top - End - #359

I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

30. - Top - End - #360
    171873124Giarc
    Guest in the Playground

How did that work?
    Some kind of program?
    Or does it have something do to with the link.
    Last edited by 171873124Giarc; 2012-11-02 at 05:46 PM.