New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

Worst comes to worst, I can always have the important bits with Shiki happen off-screen, bypassing the need for Terry. You guys should go ahead and keep the plot moving; I really only need Terry and Shiki for one relatively minor thing.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #92
    Atrum-Persavor
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail] Academy City OOC Thread III: Electromagnetic Hyper-cannon Go!

And now we have roughly a room full of people frozen in a temporal stasis field until Carlos posts.

Oh nooooooooo.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh yes the horror of being a day late to post.

It's not like I'm studying for my Trig final or anything.

Posted. I'll flail around on the internet for a while trying to stay awake because that way I'll stop sounding like an ass maybe.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-06-21 at 01:19 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Pixie in the Playground

Whoah, sorry man. I didn't mean it like that, my bad. I also thought you finished your finals about a week back, or something.

5. - Top - End - #95

First set. Physics, Second Semester Trig, English, and History.

I never actually did my First semester Trig final, nor did I do my English and History first semester finals. So I'm doing those too!

Yaaay

6. - Top - End - #96
    Pixie in the Playground

Does anybody's characters have anything they want to do during this rather character-crushing night is over and a new day begins?

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    Does anybody's characters have anything they want to do during this rather character-crushing night is over and a new day begins?
    Not any more.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I still feel sorry for Moroe and Shougo but that is just my inner romantic talking. Crocell has already gotten his revenge against Jirou and Ryuji has had time to intergrate with the cast and therefore is prime for some real plot interaction. Plus Tobio and Mei are even closer now (and into full on misunderstanding territory with the rest of judgement,[seriously all they need to do now if start falling into a tsukkomi and boke routine.])

I am wondering what Kojima/Anyr has neferiously in mind for poor Tobio. Well that's what the next day is for.

Oh also would everyone be cool for the Micro Sisters staying around as permanent NPC's? If you ever want to interact with them just say the word. Note: they may not be together all the time.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Oh! actually before the day ends wasn't Mei going to have Tobio see one of the Judgement telepaths so that she could actually know what happend the previous night?

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh, yeah, that's right-Except that that might be passed over for the time being thanks to what happened in the hospital. Even Daisukes' arrest was postphoned as a result.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

True, so the mystery of Tobio's first kill might have to wait until the next day.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Pixie in the Playground

Is it safe to assume that it is the next day, now?

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

Is it safe to assume that it is the next day, now?
    There doesn't seem to be any harm in advancing the day. Those who still have scenes to finish in the previous one can still do so, after all.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I'm good with that. Wow the days are moving along quite a bit faster now. Still it will be funny to see how people perceive the apparent Judgement love triangle. (Ah misunderstandings you gotta love 'em).

15. - Top - End - #105
    Pixie in the Playground

Does anyone go to Tokiwadai?

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

Does anyone go to Tokiwadai?
    Krystal and Kin do. IIRC, Cnor also had a character or two there.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Pixie in the Playground

Is it safe to assume that it's roughly around lunchtime now, as nobody has posted anything?

18. - Top - End - #108
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Yeah thats a safe assumption. I actually already had Ryuji and Crocell go to lunch. Crocell is hoping to meet Kin and Krystal, and Ryuji is playing a romantic song on his violin in the central area of the school garden as he has already finished eating.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    Krystal and Kin do. IIRC, Cnor also had a character or two there.
    That would be Ryuu, the pyromancer who was accompanying Souji when he was running away from everyone.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, for the sake of moving things forward, it could have been Ryuu who saw Mei-If you'd like.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

It looks like my subscription was eaten... Let me go see what exactly she might have seen Mei doing.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking at your post, the one that seems to fit best with that specifically mentions Krystal, but if I'm looking at the right one, I'm fine with Ryuu being the one to spot her.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Pixie in the Playground

So, uh, you gonna post, or...?

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

So wait...are we on a new day?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    So wait...are we on a new day?
    Indeed we are. For reference, it started about six RL days ago.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

So, uh, you gonna post, or...?
    I was waiting for confirmation that I'd seen the right post. Which I guess this works as?

27. - Top - End - #117
    Pixie in the Playground

It most certainly is, my good C'nor.

28. - Top - End - #118

adsf i dont know what to write

give me a few days to figure it out ;_;

29. - Top - End - #119
    Pixie in the Playground

....Done thinking yet, Terry?

30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground

I don't mean to double-post, but where is everyone?