New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 621222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: IC Werewolf:TA-Chicago

Spoiler
    Show
    Lol I didn't notice that clue there :p

Softpaws decides to go sit with the Children of Gaia.
    Thanks Gigi Digi for the avatar.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Frustrated and annoyed that she had struggled to first find the stag, but then found herself so far behind that she could not catch up sufficiently to land the killing stroke, Lifa returned to the physical world with a sombre expression.

She appreciated Angeles honesty, and she felt a pang of jealously wither upon hearing it. Would she have been so complimentary? She'd like to think so, but unless she were in that position then there was no way to be certain.

Picking up the little box and returning to the Get of Fenris group, she looked about at the other members as she held her little present in front of her.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

3. - Top - End - #903
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeks Justice, who did not even find the Stag in the north, congratulates Lifa on a good effort. Unfortunately, to the dismay of both Lifa and Seeks Justice, Death wish won the hunt in the west. She proceeds to rub it in, proudly presenting a fang dagger she won as a prize.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Lifa offers smile and a shoulder-pat to Seeks Justice. "Thanks." she says, genuine.

The tall Australian rises a slender, black eyebrow at Death Wishes prize.

"That's not a bad little toy for Garou pups," she says.

"I was thinking of making one myself to help pick my teeth."
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

5. - Top - End - #905
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NotScaryBats View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lol I didn't notice that clue there :p

Softpaws decides to go sit with the Children of Gaia.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Same here. I didn't even notice the extra line.

Hour Tales heads towards the car and finds his clothes (or changes into a spare pair if they haven't made their way there) before shifting back into homid form. Dressed once again, he makes his way to the Glass Walkers' camp.

My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Matthew Johnson - Brujah-clan Kindred

Jason "Hour Tales" Davis - Glass Walker Galliard

6. - Top - End - #906
    Troll in the Playground

Laughs was content with himself. To him, sharing was above and beyond, and he fancied himself one of the most giving Garou at that moment. He trotted up towards where the other Red Talons were, a self assured smile across his face.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Ogre in the Playground

Everyone
    Spoiler
    Show
    Good news. Banana Phone has made a compelling argument why Fang Daggers are horribly broken. So they no longer exist. Which may be a good thing since Deep Fang had one. Apparently it just turned into a Klaive.

Lifa
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over all that huffing and puffing you did. Maybe if you were in better shape, you'd have taken first place too."

8. - Top - End - #908
    Ogre in the Playground

And so with the hunt complete, the moot is officially started. The bonfire is lit, and the Garou gather round in a tight circle to listen well.

DuskSlayer announces the beginning of the moot.
    "Greetings my friends. Brothers and sisters that we are, it speaks greatly of the readiness that we gather. As I speak, I am surrounded by every tribe. Each one passively tolerating the next. We Garou may not be the easiest to get along with, but our brothers will always be our brothers. So I thank you all for coming this day, and thank you again for not having any fights for Keeps-the-peace to break up.

Now it is customary for the Silver Fangs to start the round of Stories. But today we shall be going last. So now is the time to spread the word of your tribes deeds. Let us start with the Black Furies!"
    He says enthusiastically. The dull applause shows that most aren't looking forward to the biggest tribe going next.

The Black furies go first, a collection of Female Garou who are all pleased to brag of their deeds. Hidden Path does introductions, and tells two tales of two new Garou that have recently awakened. Following that, the stories become somewhat better as they depict fighting Fomari.

The Bone Gnawers go second, and a groan spreads among the tribes. Survives the night likes to talk, and doesn't recognize the floor to anyone. Instead he has each Garou stand when he's telling their tale. Sadly he doesn't remember all the details perfectly, and a back and forth between the story teller and the true witness end up making it even longer. Through the bone gnawers, you finally hear the tale of how Deep Fang was rescued in the park that day. Supposedly overrun by banes, and with his comrade down. Suddenly three new Garou appear like a cavalry and chase them off. There is no explanation of how he lost his arm.

The children of Gaia send cries loudly up, and she proves her name true. First she gives long speeches about how the tribes infighting is doing no good. She gives stories of those who almost die because a pack cannot work together. And then she ends the lecture with a "we must work together. We are many minds, but our heart is the same. The enemy is few in minds, but has no heart. If we work together, we can defeat all of them."

She then gives the floor to various tribe members, but surprisingly most of the children don't have a lot of stories to tell. The most interesting is from Talborna, who claims a great wyrm spirit has awoken in the ocean near Maine.

Next come the Fianna, and the garou begin to talk amongst themselves as the old looking man approaches the center while leaning on a walking cane. He is viewed as the best story teller in the sept, and he proves his name true. Like the bone gnawer, he does not give the floor to others. He simply speaks for them. And none complain. He gives stories of new and old. Some of glory as brave Garou of old die, or of young garou that live. He gives stories of Garou outsmarting their enemies, and winning against overwhelming odds. And finally, he gives the origin story of the Black Spiral Dancers. He tells the tale of the brave tribe that sacrificed themselves to try and stop the wyrm. And he tells of how their pride caused their fate. He warns the other Garou of pride, especially in battle of the wyrm before giving the floor to the Get of Fenris.

The Get of Fenris
    Seeks Justice gives a poor speech about being unrelenting at destroying the wyrm. All four members decline giving stories. Then at the last minute, Lifa jumps up and gives a little story about her encounter with the corax and a naked balding man in her car.

Next come the glass walkers, which are met with unhappy grumbling from the red talons and shadow lords. Eyes of the World is a mediocre speaker, and tells a few things of notice that the glass walkers have noticed. The leeches are up to something, he claims as he sites increased activity. In addition there have been recent sightings of Ratkin in the sewers under Lincoln Park.
    Then he gives the floor to Angel Avenges, who tells a few tales of her fighting crime. Many Garou don't care about humans, and grumble at her vigilante lifestyle. She then gives a quick recount of the race, and her close victory over Heart of the Storm. That seems to get the crowd in a better mood.

Eyes of the World then says "And now I'd like to give the floor to Hour Tales, who has just formed a new pack".

Spoiler
    Show
    I know Hour Tales is scheduled to speak. Is anyone else requesting time to tell stories from their tribe elder?
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2013-02-21 at 05:10 PM.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Troll in the Playground

No, Softpaws doesn't really have a cool story to share. Plus, she's no Galliard.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Spoiler
    Show
    [QUOTE=CowMasterTrojan;14751954]Everyone
    Spoiler
    Show
    Good news. Banana Phone has made a compelling argument why Fang Daggers are horribly broken. So they no longer exist. Which may be a good thing since Deep Fang had one. Apparently it just turned into a Klaive.

-_-

Death Wish
    Spoiler
    Show
    "A fat joke?" Lifa asked, amused, her eyebrows rising as her eyes widened gleefully.

"Coming from a cop? You are indeed feeling brave!"

Listening to the stories about, Lifa felt like telling the assembled moot about what their prior pack faced in the weaver-infested park...but that was more for the galliard to do. It wasn't really her place to take centre stage with the erudition of that tale. Instead she'd provide witness and fill in any blanks when Laughs at Blood stepped up to tell it. Like he should. Like he better.

There was something she could claim on her own though...

When eyes settled upon her amongst the Get of Fenris, Lifa spoke up.

"Allow me to indulge you in a tale of frustration and patience. A tale of when I had my first encounter with the wereravens and persuaded them to cooperate, while installing in them a wariness of water and flour...

It was a grim and sour day. We had only just survived the perils of a terrifying weaver presence while searching for a misplaced garou. However that is a tale deserving only of a galliard's erudition.

There we stood within a seemingly non-descript parking lot, three garou and one strapping child of Fenris. Oil-deserving, fence-gates creaked in the wind, and old women scuttled about from house to house without exchanging glances or pleasantries. It was a truly vapid place, vacuous of pleasantries and life.

"'Heart-of-the-Storm, O wise and handsome theurge,' one pack-mate said" Lifa uttered, changing her voice to mimmick one of her packmates, if they hadn't slept for a month and smoked five ciggarettes a day.

"'That murder of ravens look like quite the troublesome customers, what should we do?' fear not, I reassured them, and strode forth to make contact.

My first mistake was believing them to be reasonable creatures at heart. I first tried to use shiny objects to lure them down for a chat, in the hope the flock would do something useful instead of sit upon their telephone lines and cackle incessantly.

'But Lifa, you strapping, handsome woman,' I hear you ask, 'the corax are notoriously childish, how did you brave their petulent, school-yard antics?'

Well my lovelies, I did indeed have to endure tiresome little 'pranks' thanks to our flightful cousins.

When I brought forth gifts of offering they responded with gifts of their own that were misplaced and poorly aimed. I must congratulate them, however, on being better exchangers of pleasantries than Black Spiral Dancers.

Well I had had about enough of this. My first thought was to throw a long, copper wire at them so that their telephone lines would be connected to the ground and fry the lot of them. But I didnt want to deal with the stink. Plus they'd make terrible eating, too fattening.

So instead I gathered up some water balloons, filled them with water and powder and hurled it right at them.

Ka-splat!" Lifa accentuated with her hand gestures, "Landed right in the centre of their cackling group. They didn't find that so amusing! It sent them scattering like a bunch of chittering, worried old house-wives.

Once they had composed themselves and came out of hiding, one of their number came down and took the form of a bald, pasty accountant. He wanted to apologise profusely on behalf of the whole group and begged us not to further inflict humiliating defeats upon them, but I waved him away, requiring only information to help us on our way."
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2013-02-21 at 05:21 PM.

11. - Top - End - #911

Hour Tales stands up and takes a bottle of water from his pants pocket and takes a sip to clear his throat.

"I heard the story this evening how my former friend Deep Fang valiantly lost his arm today, in battle against forces of the Wyrm, but it wasn't the full story." He looks at Deep Fang and quickly takes another sip of water before continuing, gauging his former Alpha's reaction.

"He is, in fact, leaving out half of the story. A very good half filled with brotherhood, mystery and even more peril. Allow me to tell you that other half.

Half a moon ago, Deep Fang was troubled. His pack, which had normally been whole had been splintered for some strange reason. His packmate Jackdaw had left to visit his own tribe and hadn't returned. Gathering up his pack, Deep Fang led the pack to the pruned forest, where Jackdaw had last been seen.

There were horrors there, humans disappeared without any explanation, a human cub's toy left unattended on the grass and no Garou to be found. The pack searched the area but returned to their transport, finding that it had been overrun by simple squirrels that been infected by the Bane. The squirrels attacked, badly wounding the Galliard while Deep Fang led the others to the attack.

The pack returned to their haven to think over the events and then returned to the park to find the source of the problems. Hearing and smelling a strange sight, Deep Fang and the others discovered a strange man weaving weird magics, a pile of human corpses on the ground, littered like leaves off of a tree. The pack charged at him, only to be thrown aside before we could even reach him. Valiantly, Deep Fang attempted to dig under the barrier before being whisked away.

The Galliard and the Beta found themselves far away, deep into the Umbra at the heart of the steel forest. Following the symbol of Boar, they returned to the material world, but their packmates were not there. Instead, were two new friends that would lend aid and help."

Hour Tales continues the story before ending when he and Deep Fang had their misunderstanding and the pack split into two.

My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #912

Hour Tales pauses for a few seconds, taking another drink of the water.

"The new pack found itself leaderless, the beta trying her best to keep the group together. Returning the next day, they found no trace of what had happened save for a peculiar feeling in the air. Traveling into the Umbra, they were told by the spirits there that the pruned forest was dying, its soul all but destroyed by the events of the previous day. Upon leaving, the pack discovered a Corax in their car. Upon telling him three secrets, he imparted wisdom of his own about the spirits in the park.

With this wisdom and feeling down about everything that had happened, the pack returned to their home and discovered the dead body of a fool who didn't realize all that the Garou do for mankind, trying to save them and the world from themselves. He had broken in and with a shotgun loaded with silver, had met his end at the claws of a trickster. Stopping by after finding our safehouse, he had found the interloper and disposed of him.

That night he revealed a vision to me, a vision that I took to mean great danger for the pack if they followed Deep Fang."

He pauses, realizing that he has taken the narrative away from the group as a whole and placed it solely on him.

"The Galliard, I mean, was impatient, not wanting for his friends to die in the fight against the Wyrm. He was impatient and moved far too quick and brash against the one he used to call 'friend.' When Deep Fang returned, gravely wounded, the Galliard tried to explain, but was unable to move the Alpha's heart. The Galliard foolishly gave up and splintered the pack. Now the two packs are here, among many others, time and Gaia to help decide their fates."

Before he leaves, he gives a brief account of the vision. Finished with his story, Hour Tales goes and sits down with the rest of the Glass Walkers.

My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #913
    Ogre in the Playground

Charisma+Empathy (6d10)[6][7][2][3][2][8](28) to appease the crowd.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Ogre in the Playground

The crowd reacts well to Jason's words. Coming from a Totem-less Glass Walker at least. Proud of his effort, Jason ends his speech and Eyes of the world passes the floor to the Red Talons.

Crimson Claws follows the precedent of the Bone Gnawers, denying anyone to speak but her. Speaking like a Zealot, she speaks long and emotionally about the weakening of the wyld and the sickness of the weaver. It's something most of you have heard before. Then she surprises everyone, by bringing up the pack split. "Our traditions have always held that strong leaders lead. This pack split that the Glass Walkers spoke of is a prime example of a lack of leadership tearing us apart. I cannot stand the beliefs of Eyes of the World, to the point that our debates make me want to claw my ears out. BUT, he is a fine leader. His tribe rallies behind him, and mine behind me, because we make a decision and stand by it. If it's wrong, another leader will step forth to change direction. I believe that's what must happen with this broken pack. A strong leader must step forward and silence both parties. I would support such a leader, and I hope that you all would too."

With that little jab, she gives the floor to the Shadow Lords. Many of the lords grumble that they go after the Bone Gnawers, the Glass Walkers, and the Red Talons. They feel their voice should have been heard first. But traditionally they go after the Silver Fangs, and this time the Silver Fangs go last. They whisper of treachery.

Whispers-of-Darkness doesn't dirty himself with this issue of controversy. Instead he speaks calmly and softly. He speaks of glory of the shadow lords, and he speaks of wyrm spirits growing while trying to stay hidden. It is neither long winded, nor short. It is to the point. When he is done, he begins to pass the floor to other more charismatic Shadow Lords. But they all thank him before speaking, a sign of their respect for him.

Finally that time comes when Deep Fang takes the floor. He looks ill. "So everyone seems to have added a little opinion on what's happened to my pack. So I suppose I should at least say my side too. I formed my pack just over two years ago, and it was a motley crew. But we followed Boar, and he never led us wrong. Not long ago, one of my members went missing. Like any good leader, I assembled my pack and tried to hunt him down.

What we found in the city was wyrm taint and weaver insanity at every turn. We found some sort of fomari taking souls of the people around him, but also of the energies from the wyld. We faced him united as a pack. But before I knew what was happening, myself and Sam found ourselves alone against this powerful foe. Did the fomari send the rest away, or did they run? I don't know, but I'm not going to argue that. As you heard from Dances, we were saved by Bone Gnawers. I am forever in their debt. But as we retreated, agents of the weaver arrived. They looked just like men, but their bullets burned just fire. I was hit HERE, and it changed me forever. No longer will I run fast in lupus. But it only strengthens my resolve and reminds me of the power of our enemies.

But when my pack finally reunited, I find they had been changed too by the city. They found a Talon IN THE CITY, and he clearly would rather fight me over the weaver. And he tries to provoke me at every chance he gets. THEN, my galliard tells me I should step down. For reasons that don't even make sense. I refuse, so he splits the pack with the new members he met in the city following him. I understand he doesn't even want to follow Boar anymore. So I ask you not to judge me harshly. Yes, I let my Galliard split my pack. But something in the city gave him madness, and it's spreading to the others. I say better to lose a infected arm than to die. And I will continue to fight on, regardless of my losses because I AM that strong. Regardless of what some would say"
    He says, glancing a challenging look to Laughs.

Shortly after, the floor is given to the silent Striders. They pass the speaking floor around, talking about places they've been. Some speak of the wylds beauty, while others talk of the growing sickness of the Wyrm and the weaver. One in particular speaks of how the leeches have overrun Seattle.

The star gazers do not speak. The Wendigo and Uktena speak as well of basically the same stories. The weaver is bad, the wyrm is growing. Etc.

It is then that Finds-Future-Hope speaks "The Silver Fangs will speak again in a few minutes. I suggest everyone get a chance to stretch, and get something to eat. Talk amongst yourselves."

(4d10)[3][3][7][9](22)
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2013-02-22 at 03:26 AM.

15. - Top - End - #915
    Troll in the Playground

If Softpaws gets a chance, she will approach Deep Fang. "No one's saying your weak, and it wasn't the city that made us think these things. You just need some rest -- step down and recover for a little while, don't be so stubborn. Even your grandfather had to stop and rest sometimes..."

16. - Top - End - #916
    Troll in the Playground

Laughs did not react when Deep Fang spoke, remaining passive. It was not until they had a break that he finally breathed out. "Fool. Shadow Lords think all Garou are like them, always plotting and scheming. Me? I try not to plan at all." He nodded his head in approval to himself, not quite realizing the implications he made against himself. He yawned and titled his head towards the night sky.

So he was like wyrm taint was he? Cut off like an appendage? He had provoked Deep Fang with several insults, but wasn't sure if any were quite that cutting. It did not overly phase Laughs though. He had been called worse before, and Deep Fang was losing this fight... and losing poorly.

However, what did interest him was Jason's mentioning another totem. He had told Laughs about his interest in rat, but as far as Laughs knew had not decided for certain. It mattered little. If rat is what his dream foretold, then rat it was. It was not that he thought Jason was so in touch with the Wyld that made him follow the Galliard, quite the opposite. He wholeheartedly believed a Glass Walker was incapable of understanding Gaia enough to make up the vision Jason claimed he had, that truly it had to be the real thing. Still... there was a problem about the split pack. Laughs tried to think on what he could do.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Ogre in the Playground

Softpaws
    Spoiler
    Show
    The shadows lords are too up in arms over their slight to notice Soft Paws as she approaches Deep Fang. He seems angered, and her words don't help.
    "I am not sick. I can heal no more than I have now. I don't need rest Emily. I need this nonsense to end. But I will stay bound to the Litany. I am meant to lead this pack, and the only way I will step down is if someone who rightfully has the place to challenge me does so. But that doesn't appear to be happening Emily."

Laughs
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Lupus is surprised, perhaps too deep in thought, when Crimson Claws sneaks up on him. "You've done fairly well tonight Laughs at Blood. Not perfect, but well none the less. You've driven the cracks in the Shadow Lords power. Now we must take a crow bar and pry those cracks wide open" She says with a sinister tone.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2013-02-22 at 01:36 PM.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm 'Emily' to you now, huh? You know what, Deep Fang, Grand Son of Deepest Fang? I, Softpaws, Daughter of Desert Winds, challenge you for the right of Alpha. I was your Beta for two years, love and honor Boar, and I know I've made some mistakes in the past, but Gaia bless it this is what I have to do to make things right I will step up and make it right. We will still be a pack, and I will listen to my brothers and sisters. If someone disagrees with me I will ask them why and you'll all see what a strong woman I can become.

"Name your challenge."
    Last edited by NotScaryBats; 2013-02-22 at 02:12 PM.

19. - Top - End - #919

Hearing Deep Fang speak, all Jason can do is just remain seated, disheartened that his attempt to patch things up with Deep Fang has so far been unsuccessful. He takes another drink of the water, finishing the bottle and places it back into his pocket. He then attempts to approach Deep Fang.

"I know you're not exactly happy to see me," he says. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for how everything's happened."

My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground

Soft Paws
    Spoiler
    Show
    His reaction is far from what Soft Paws would hope. He laughs at her in a hard and mean fashion. He laughs so hard that other Shadow Lords stop to ask what's so funny. To her dismay, when he manages to tell them between breathes, they join in the laughter.

When he finally manages to gather himself, he wipes a tear from his eye. "Well I suppose at least someone was brave enough to do it. Don't take it personally Soft Paws, but I intend to make an example of you. Klaive Battle. I know you don't have one, so I suggest you find someone who will spot you one for the fight. While you do that, I'll get Sam to be the witness. We can fight at that clearing over there." (He says, pointing to a clearing about 200 yards away."Don't take too long".
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2013-02-22 at 02:46 PM.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Ogre in the Playground

Hour Tales
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jason appears to have lingered too long, as he approaches he hears Soft Paws challenge him for leadership, and see's Deep Fang accept after a long hard laugh.
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2013-02-22 at 02:47 PM.

22. - Top - End - #922

"Don't take it personally Soft Paws, but I intend to make an example of you."

"If you're angry at someone and want to take out that rage, do it at me, not her." Jason says as he arrives a bit later than he would have liked, any thoughts of apology in his head quickly disappearing. "I'm the one who questioned your leadership. I'm the one who split the pack. She had nothing to with this and you know it."

My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #923
    Troll in the Playground

Softpaws shifts to her breed form smoothly, head held high. "Great. That'll make it super-easy since y'know I don't have claws." She attempts to secure Boar's brawl bonus, and will ask Lifa if her friend will spot her the klaive. Her intention is to disarm Deep Fang with a grapple, if the rules of the duel will allow it.

Approaching the Get, Softpaws says, "Heart of the Storm, I saw one of your tribemates receive a klaive from the hunt -- may I trade her my gift for it, or just borrow it? I must duel with Deep Fang and am ill-equipped." She is trying very hard to remain composed and strong, but feels quite righteous. Her Rage is so low it is almost nonexistant.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Ogre in the Playground

Hour Tales
    Spoiler
    Show
    Deep Fang gives a cold glare as he notices Hour Tales. As Soft Paws disappears to speak with Lifa, Deep Fang begins to walk away while still speaking to Hour Tales. "Indeed, you are the cause of my troubles Hour Tales. And I would have gladly accepted a challenge from you, perhaps so we could beat the anger out on each other. But you are a coward, and the weaver infects your mind. Soft Paws at least has the bravery to challenge me, so it is her that I must demonstrate that I am still strong. You may watch if you wish, but don't bother me further."
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2013-02-22 at 03:32 PM.

25. - Top - End - #925

'The Weaver has certainly not gotten into my brain, but I have to ask about you. You are threatening Soft Paws, who has done nothing but support you until now. You aren't qualified to be the leader of cubs, let alone full Garou," Hour Tales practically growls at Deep Fang.

My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #926
    Ogre in the Playground

"I haven't threatened her. She challenged me. I made it clear this isn't personal when I beat the hell out of her. She's a ****ing fifteen year old girl for gaias sake. I won't enjoy it, but it needs to be done. Put this nonsense behind us."

He arrives at Trashcan, and explains the situation. Trashcan takes the situation in well. "Very well, I will gather the others and meet you there."

Deep Fang turns and begins walking towards the battle site. "Did you want something, or are you just here to keep me angry? Because you're doing a great job."
    Last edited by CowMasterTrojan; 2013-02-22 at 06:33 PM.

27. - Top - End - #927

Hour Tales feels bolstered, whether it's newfound courage or simply the wish to not see a friend of his all but slaughtered he doesn't know. "You certainly could have fooled me. You say you don't want to do this yet you make absolutely no effort to stop it and deliberately choose a method of combat known for its brutality. I used to count you as a friend, but it's quite clear that you're no longer who I thought you were. Tell me one thing, though, was it what happened at the park, or were you always such a **** and just didn't let on?"

My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #928
    Ogre in the Playground

"Stop your incessant barking and go get hit by a car you weaver domesticated dog. I was foolish to ever accept a Glass walker in my pack." He says, finally spitting at your feet to add to the insult.

Hour Tales needs to make a rage roll.

29. - Top - End - #929

Hour Tales feels his blood begin to boil inside of him at Deep Fang's words. "And I don't know why I even decided to join your pack!" he screams right back.

(4d10)[6][10][7][2](25)

My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #930
    Troll in the Playground

Laughs looks curiously at Crimson. "Oh? The Shadow Lords seemed quite strong to me tonight. Deep Fang is weak, but the others circled around and protected him. What are your thoughts?" Laughs didn't like the way she spoke. He had already been accused of wanting to fight other Garou more than the Wyrm, he did not feel the need to live up to it. He was trying to do what seemed right, and if the Shadow Lords were going to throw all their power into protecting Deep Fang, their loss when it failed. Still... he was most curious to what Crimson Claws had to say. What did she know of them that he didn't?