New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Fourty bits and a recommendation. She replied, trotting back to her couch. Is there anything else you need?
    Sandy (if nopony stopped him) fumbled the required bits over. Thank goodness vamponies only were interested in sucking his blood and not his bits. "I think that's mighty reasonable." As for if there was anything else, he deferred to Gearstride. "Anythin' else we need Cap'n?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero "Nah. With the doc who worked on me, I was actually good to go after she patched me up. And I'm sick of hospital food. I want something covered in grease, and probably a nice ice cream cone, and I'm bringing this foal with me." He tries to shove Mile out the door and rush out with him! "Bye now!"
    "you bring food he-?" he's shoved out "bye!" he rushes along Aero, the nurse just points out "just take care or his wound won't heal" then shrugs and leaves all the food on Aisis, who's still asleep.
    Meanwhile, outside, Mile just walks around with Aero, pretty confused "Um....Where are you supposed to eat here?"

John John thought. "Very well, send your most elite troops out to kill them. But I want to talk to them in private first. As for this operation...get some illusions and wards up. That way if Luna sends scouts, they'll see nothing."
    "we're already seting wards and illusions, it just seems.... the place doesn't want to, terrain native magic keeps making the wards and illusions cancel or explode, already found out how to bypass that and set up witho-"
    "M-Master!"
    Suddenly, Ironblade rushes in and bows
    "Oh look, one of the 2 that couldn't deal with some stray villagers, even with magic armor"
    "They weren't just stray villagers, they were pupils of the knights! and they got help from a griffon and a pegasus when we attacked"
    Then he brigns out the broken metal plates
    "the blacksmith screwed up the armors too, the joints are extremely fragile!"
    "....Is that all? weren't you selected because you could deal with all that? I'm dissapointed, you 2 can forget about having those and going back into your squad as privates, get out"
    he casts a single arc from his horn that sends Ironblade rolling around 5 meters away. Then he turns towards John
    "...You wanted the elite ones?" he whistled and signaled to a group of 5 ponies, they just trot there, john could notice they're all either captains or majors
    "Talk to them if you wish to"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-24 at 11:37 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The kelpie follows instructions and fetches the fruit: bananas, strawberries, pears, kumquats, coconuts, and tamarinds. "Got the fruit."
    Aubade ignored the other fruit and separated the strawberries and bananas from the others. "Ice, get the ice cube tray from the freezer." In the meanwhile, Aubade set up the blender, got some measuring cups and what not for milk stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy (if nopony stopped him) fumbled the required bits over. Thank goodness vamponies only were interested in sucking his blood and not his bits. "I think that's mighty reasonable." As for if there was anything else, he deferred to Gearstride. "Anythin' else we need Cap'n?"
    "I don't believe so, perhaps we outta go check out the scene of the crime ourselves," She turned to Moon Blossom and smiled. "Thank you ma'am for your assistance."

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Aubade ignored the other fruit and separated the strawberries and bananas from the others. "Ice, get the ice cube tray from the freezer." In the meanwhile, Aubade set up the blender, got some measuring cups and what not for milk stuffs.
    "Ah can do that! Ah am gud with water." Lochbed scrambled to the freezer and took out the ice trays from it. She poured the ice into a cup. She then stared at the ice trays. "This cold water is tricky stuff."

"I don't believe so, perhaps we outta go check out the scene of the crime ourselves," She turned to Moon Blossom and smiled. "Thank you ma'am for your assistance."
    Rainbow snapped her crossbows and headed to the door to wait for Sandy.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel raises a brow at all the commotion, but he puts the arrows he's 'modified' into a bag marked 'now' at his side and follows the crew out...quietly.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

6. - Top - End - #276
    Firbolg in the Playground

The griffon is, at this point, visibly frustrated at his inability to do anything. He's got nothing to bring to the military to solicit their support about the invaders, and he's not supposed to be heavily involved in hunting the vampires due to his recent event.

So now he's out in the yard, trying to get his aim down with the one sliced talon out of place.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #277
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah can do that! Ah am gud with water." Lochbed scrambled to the freezer and took out the ice trays from it. She poured the ice into a cup. She then stared at the ice trays. "This cold water is tricky stuff."

"Indeed," She said casually. "Alright, first, we combine the ingredients in the blender." She instructed, the other fruits that weren't bananas and strawberries, she put away.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Indeed," She said casually. "Alright, first, we combine the ingredients in the blender." She instructed, the other fruits that weren't bananas and strawberries, she put away.
    Lochbed tosses the fruit, ice, and milk into the blender. "Where did ye put in the other fruit? One of those smelled good. And what are these buttons?" She marvelled over the shiny buttons.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed tosses the fruit, ice, and milk into the blender. "Where did ye put in the other fruit? One of those smelled good. And what are these buttons?" She marvelled over the shiny buttons.

"Those weren't necessary, we're starting simple first,"
    She said matter of factly. "Anyhoof, these buttons have various functions, but the one you want to push is this one, for fifteen seconds." She pointed to the blend button.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel raises a brow at all the commotion, but he puts the arrows he's 'modified' into a bag marked 'now' at his side and follows the crew out...quietly.
    Rainbow snapped her crossbows and headed to the door to wait for Sandy.
    And so, since there appeared to be nothing else to do, Sandy trotted out with the rest of the crowd to the crime scene. And once again, the engineer made sure to stick very close to Rainbow, in an attempt to slowly get himself back in her good graces. Or at least, get to the point where she wouldn't consider shooting him if he wandered off again.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ettin in the Playground

And so, since there appeared to be nothing else to do, Sandy trotted out with the rest of the crowd to the crime scene. And once again, the engineer made sure to stick very close to Rainbow, in an attempt to slowly get himself back in her good graces. Or at least, get to the point where she wouldn't consider shooting him if he wandered off again.
    Silverpine was hanging about in the background, listening, but not speaking. Kinda like a good NPC.

12. - Top - End - #282

Aero
    Aero thinks.
    "I have no idea! Though, that place seems good!" he said, pointing a hoof at an old, 70s-style diner.

---

Valley
    John eyes Doth.
    "Now Doth, go off and do something else while I talk to them."

---

Blaze
    Blaze looks down at Hover, conflicting emotions in his eyes.
    "I won't leave you alone, I never will." he said as he took off his jacket, smiling at her.
    Sandy'd be okay.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #283

Aero
    Aero thinks.
    "I have no idea! Though, that place seems good!" he said, pointing a hoof at an old, 70s-style diner.
    "...they eat there?" he just looks confused while going towards the entrance.

Valley
    John eyes Doth.
    "Now Doth, go off and do something else while I talk to them."
    "As you wish"
    He just walks away, while the group of 5 elite ones form a semicircle around.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #284

Aero and Mile - Adventure!
    Aero nods!
    "Yeah! Come on! They probably have things like, mashed potatos and gravy, fried food, ect..."
    He'll try to lead Mile inside and to a booth! Where they get menus from a perky white mare!
    The menu has all sorts of delicious comfort foods!

---

Valley
    "I'm gonna remove your ability to feel pain for this mission, so you'll keep fighting to your last breath. And I'll also remove your ability to talk about what I did to you."
    "Now you can either just let me do it, or you can run. Either way, it's happening."
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Those weren't necessary, we're starting simple first,"
    She said matter of factly. "Anyhoof, these buttons have various functions, but the one you want to push is this one, for fifteen seconds." She pointed to the blend button.
    Lochbed pondered about this button. This blend button. She slowly pushed it. After the inflammation click, the whirrrrr whirrrrr sound scared her to her core psyche.

The fae reverted to a primal from and barked at the machine. It was a vile monster in her mind. "Stay back Awbade. The blender is possessed by a face mauling fruit eating demon. I will destroy it."

Blaze
    Blaze looks down at Hover, conflicting emotions in his eyes.
    "I won't leave you alone, I never will." he said as he took off his jacket, smiling at her.
    Sandy'd be okay.
    "You cannot promise me that. The fates are against us. Against me. Happiness is not in my future." glooms Hover.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #286

"You cannot promise me that. The fates are against us. Against me. Happiness is not in my future." glooms Hover.
    Blaze
    Blaze presses a hoof to her lips.
    "Shhhhh...you've gotta believe me, because it is in your future. 'cause I'm gonna make sure of it."
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine was hanging about in the background, listening, but not speaking. Kinda like a good NPC.

"Was this the place you were attacked?"
    Gearstride asked glancing around the mouth of the alley way.

Lochbed pondered about this button. This blend button. She slowly pushed it. After the inflammation click, the whirrrrr whirrrrr sound scared her to her core psyche.

The fae reverted to a primal from and barked at the machine. It was a vile monster in her mind. "Stay back Awbade. The blender is possessed by a face mauling fruit eating demon. I will destroy it."
    Aubade laughed and turned off the blender, of course the top was on at the time, forgot to mention that, but anyways. "No no, Miss Lochbed, its a machine, created by ponies. Please, do not destroy it." She said rather calmly and firmly in the presence of the unglamoured kelpie.

18. - Top - End - #288

Aero and Mile - Adventure!
    Aero nods!
    "Yeah! Come on! They probably have things like, mashed potatos and gravy, fried food, ect..."
    He'll try to lead Mile inside and to a booth! Where they get menus from a perky white mare!
    The menu has all sorts of delicious comfort foods!
    Mile just looks at one, seeing the food... Then getting confused again after reading the prices.
    "What is "bits"?"

Valley
    "I'm gonna remove your ability to feel pain for this mission, so you'll keep fighting to your last breath. And I'll also remove your ability to talk about what I did to you."
    "Now you can either just let me do it, or you can run. Either way, it's happening."
    The 5 just bow down, waiting for John to cast the spell...Or whatever it is.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    So he ends his oats and raises his head at the same speed he lowered it, not as sleepy as before now....He just realises what he just said.
    "wait what did I just...? instant wide eyes "....oh"
    Then He blushes.....A lot
    "....I...I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to be indiscrete! I-I mean....What I said.... HOW I said....I mean, It was true but....Please don't hate me..." He's just then rubbing his head and feeling EXTREMELY awkward.
    "..." Snowflake stared at Luka, bemused by the sudden confusion. Finally, she put away her oats and laid a hoof on his shoulder. "Luka... I like you. I really do. But as a friend... not... like what you think you want." She struggled to come up with more, so she just sighed and withdrew her hoof.

20. - Top - End - #290

Aero and Mile - ADVENTURE
    "They're the currency here..."
    "See anything you want, kiddo? I'm buying."

---

Valley
    John claps his hooves together, summoning a unicorn who promptly went to casting a spell, removing those five's ability to feel pain.
    Or at least, hopefully removing it.
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #291

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "..." Snowflake stared at Luka, bemused by the sudden confusion. Finally, she put away her oats and laid a hoof on his shoulder. "Luka... I like you. I really do. But as a friend... not... like what you think you want." She struggled to come up with more, so she just sighed and withdrew her hoof.
    He just seemed really awkward and confused of himself.
    "I know, you're my friend, I just don't even know what I want, or what is it, I.... Don't remember liking a friend so much"
    He just stays put on his plot on the matress, a bit thoughful and trying to figure out what he has.

Aero and Mile - ADVENTURE
    "They're the currency here..."
    "See anything you want, kiddo? I'm buying."
    "OH look! they got pancakes.... with honey on them! IwantIwantIwantIwant! a theory would be that he like pancakes with honey on them

Valley
    John claps his hooves together, summoning a unicorn who promptly went to casting a spell, removing those five's ability to feel pain.
    Or at least, hopefully removing it.
    the spell apparently was casted without trouble and the 5 then juststop bowing and raise their heads.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-24 at 12:44 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze
    Blaze presses a hoof to her lips.
    "Shhhhh...you've gotta believe me, because it is in your future. 'cause I'm gonna make sure of it."
    "But! How?" she asked. "Sandy keeps going missing. And Silverpine was hurt. And I am not as strong and Rainbow of Gear."

"A perfect spot to spring an ambush, sir" stated Rainbow. She rubbed her tail against Sandy's legs to pull her close.

Aubade laughed and turned off the blender, of course the top was on at the time, forgot to mention that, but anyways. "No no, Miss Lochbed, its a machine, created by ponies. Please, do not destroy it." She said rather calmly and firmly in the presence of the unglamoured kelpie.
    "So ye ponies have dominated demons now. Clever. Unleash your spinning fruit trasher demon upon the ice and fruit." Lochbed should back still. She was still wary of it.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #293

Valley
    John will proceed to buck one of them in the face.
    "Did ya feel that?"

---

Aero and Mile!
    Aero smiles.
    "He'll have the pancakes with honey and I'll have the southern fried tofu, and orange juice for both of us, please."
    The waitress takes the menus and goes off to get their drinks!
    "So Mile...where's your father?"

---

Blaze
    "Because I can. If I want to do something bad enough, I will make it happen."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-06-24 at 01:10 PM.
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #294

Aero and Mile!
    Aero smiles.
    "He'll have the pancakes with honey and I'll have the southern fried tofu, and orange juice for both of us, please."
    The waitress takes the menus and goes off to get their drinks!
    "So Mile...where's your father?"
    "..."
    Suddenly, his cheerfulness is gone and he just gets saddened "...He got hit back home...He didn't get up..."
    Though, he's focusing on the pancakes for not crying

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Aisis wakes up back at the clinic, notices 3 plates of pancakes! surprise, then eatin ensued... Though she doubts she would be able to eat it all

Valley
    John will proceed to buck one of them in the face.
    "Did ya feel that?"
    the bucked one just blinks for reflex, though he doesn't show anything else after that.
    "only the push sir"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

"So ye ponies have dominated demons now. Clever. Unleash your spinning fruit trasher demon upon the ice and fruit." Lochbed should back still. She was still wary of it.

"No, not demons, technology, unrelated."
    She then grabbed some tall glasses and returned to the blender to pour the smoothified fruit and what not into the glasses.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy glanced around the alley. He had to admit, it didn't look quite so threatening or suspicious in the daylight, suppose that's just how alleys worked. "Aye, Cap'n. I must've been standin' somewhere over there," he pointed out a spot just outside the alleyway, "when the vampony started chokin' me. Then after I fought back, I think I ended up somewhere over there," he pointed somewhere just inside the alley.

"A perfect spot to spring an ambush, sir" stated Rainbow. She rubbed her tail against Sandy's legs to pull her close.
    The engineer felt a soft tail gently curl around his leg, pulling him nice and cozy-close to Rainbow. A bright blush spread over his cheeks at his filly's brazen public displays of affection (or was it ownership?) as he tried to continue his explanation. "Uh, I-If I had to say, that is, where the third...other...thing c-came an' tussled, I'd think...maybe somewhere kinda near there?" He moved a free hoof to point towards the end of the alley where there were probably still trash cans and debris overturned. "S-somepony should, y'know, take a...a good look at them spots," he added, brain a little too scrambled to realize he was pointing out the obvious.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze
    "Because I can. If I want to do something bad enough, I will make it happen."
    Hover glums and droops. "Be careful with your wishes and desires, you might get it one day."

"No, not demons, technology, unrelated."
    She then grabbed some tall glasses and returned to the blender to pour the smoothified fruit and what not into the glasses.
    Loch marveled over the drinks. "OoooOOOoooh. Which one is Ember's?"

Sandy glanced around the alley. He had to admit, it didn't look quite so threatening or suspicious in the daylight, suppose that's just how alleys worked. "Aye, Cap'n. I must've been standin' somewhere over there," he pointed out a spot just outside the alleyway, "when the vampony started chokin' me. Then after I fought back, I think I ended up somewhere over there," he pointed somewhere just inside the alley.

The engineer felt a soft tail gently curl around his leg, pulling him nice and cozy-close to Rainbow. A bright blush spread over his cheeks at his filly's brazen public displays of affection (or was it ownership?) as he tried to continue his explanation. "Uh, I-If I had to say, that is, where the third...other...thing c-came an' tussled, I'd think...maybe somewhere kinda near there?" He moved a free hoof to point towards the end of the alley where there were probably still trash cans and debris overturned. "S-somepony should, y'know, take a...a good look at them spots," he added, brain a little too scrambled to realize he was pointing out the obvious.
    Rainbow turned to her superior. "Should I investigate, sir?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #298

Aero and Mile
    Aero frowns.
    "Oh...kiddo. I'm sorry. If I had known I...wouldn't have asked. Look, how about after we eat our food, we go see if there's a movie theater in town or something? See a movie or two?"

---

Blaze
    "Well, since my wish is to make you as happy as possible, then I'd say it'd be a good thing. Now, how about we go out, get a bite to eat at someplace fancy, and then snuggle up with some nice tea? After all, Gear and co. has the Sandy situation under control."

---

Valley
    "Very good, you should feel pressure still. Alright, your targets are 5 in number. There are five of you, so I want you to find a way to separate them and pick them off one by one. There's a griffon, a pony named Luka, two young ponies named Mile and Aisis, and a Pegasus named Aero. Be careful with Aero, I suggest dealing with him last. You have your orders, any questions?"
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground

Rainbow turned to her superior. "Should I investigate, sir?"

"Yes, rather, let us all investigate,"
    Gearstride said with a nod. Anyways, with the lot of them, whoever chooses to search, will find the usually things in an alley, junk, trash, broken bottles, dented garbage cans, a small piece of ripped black cloth, deep impact marks on the walls, and rubble from the walls.

Loch marveled over the drinks. "OoooOOOoooh. Which one is Ember's?"

"Anyone of the three,"
    She pointed them out.

30. - Top - End - #300

Aero and Mile
    Aero frowns.
    "Oh...kiddo. I'm sorry. If I had known I...wouldn't have asked. Look, how about after we eat our food, we go see if there's a movie theater in town or something? See a movie or two?"
    "...ok"
    he calmly replies back while getting rid of his sadness. so it shouldn't take Aero much effort to get him cheered up again

Valley
    "Very good, you should feel pressure still. Alright, your targets are 5 in number. There are five of you, so I want you to find a way to separate them and pick them off one by one. There's a griffon, a pony named Luka, two young ponies named Mile and Aisis, and a Pegasus named Aero. Be careful with Aero, I suggest dealing with him last. You have your orders, any questions?"
    A Red unicorn, aparently the highest ranking one in ther group, stepped up
    "Anything special you want us to do after they're dealt with?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-24 at 07:11 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show