New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "So ya know, I really didn't have anything to do with Lily's hospitalization like the cops kept implicating," He frown-sighed and walked Silverpine to the place marked on that well crafted map.
    "To be honest, you don't look the type that would do it as well," Silverpine said by way of answering. Poor kid probably was just working out his teenage angst the time-honoured way when this entire incident happened. At any rate, he glanced warily at the cemetery as they passed by, before turning his eyes back to look for more clues.

Fox eventually got himself off the couch and trotted over to kitchen to fix himself something, maybe like hot tea or coffee, likely tea since that was Icy's drink of choice it seemed. He poked around in her cupboards.
    Fox would find her cupboards well stocked in cereals of various sort, especially oat. The kind that would not require much culinary skills to make edible. There was also a box of chocolates for some reason, maybe Icy had a craving or two. At any rate, he would eventually find a can of tea leaves, as well as a handy pack of tea bags for those who found tea leaves too intimidating. Sugar and cream can be found on the counter, as well as the necessary cutlery and cups.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-07-02 at 10:39 PM.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow pulls Sandy to the edge of the dance pit.

Going in, Sandy hardly knew what to do with himself. All these ponies around, how was he supposed to even do anything? He'd kick over half the patrons with his acrobatic moves, and that'd get them thrown out for...for sure...

One hoof went on his should while the other forehoof is waved in the air in a serpentine sway to the music. She lets the music hit her as the sniper dances and dangles her mane all over it a seductive enchanting motion. Her eyes never stop scanning the scenery with odd ocular shiftiness hidden in her downed head and long locks.
    Oh...wow. Rainbow looked so...at home here. Her rainbow locks cast their spell over him, and he found it hard to tear his eyes away from her. Not that he'd want to for that matter. Her hoof on his shoulder made his heart soar, and the little engineer realized he was swaying along with her, giving her just the right support for her own moves. The crowds didn't seem to press in so heavily anymore. His eyes started to close, just enjoying the moment...

"Eye on me or on the crowd."
    He blinked, suddenly brought out of his daze. "Uh, right. Keepin' an eye out for her." Darnit but if these clubs didn't do their job well. He took a sharp breath and refocused his efforts, scanning the crowd for this mare in red. Probably somepony agile, if last night was any indication, so he also looked out for anypony pulling some rather fancy moves.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Troll in the Playground

The kick made its mark. Unfortunately for the fake, it was a male form. The pain shot up through its false body. The fake was probably not used to the pain by the way it fell. The magic washed away and the black coat and blue eyes. The fanged being, a changeling, fell and crumpled.
    Ember 'waahaah'd' at the sight of the changeling, a part wished he wasn't right in one of guesses about what it was. He got up and limped along on three legs hurting bad. He grabbed the cross and tossed it toward the real Bruce as he went to ungag him and untie him too. "Please tell me you're not a changeling either and I'm being tripled cross." He forced a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "To be honest, you don't look the type that would do it as well," Silverpine said by way of answering. Poor kid probably was just working out his teenage angst the time-honoured way when this entire incident happened. At any rate, he glanced warily at the cemetery as they passed by, before turning his eyes back to look for more clues.
    "This is where we uh..departed," Flash commented as they walked to that spot on the sidewalk. Departed to him meant another make out session. The cemetery across the street didn't seem a big deal this time of the late evening. Its wrought iron fence surrounding the perimeter. From this distance not much could be seen, not from this spot. North of the cemetery was a small woods before houses could be seen again, rows of 'em until the main of Bridle Shores.

Fox would find her cupboards well stocked in cereals of various sort, especially oat. The kind that would not require much culinary skills to make edible. There was also a box of chocolates for some reason, maybe Icy had a craving or two. At any rate, he would eventually find a can of tea leaves, as well as a handy pack of tea bags for those who found tea leaves too intimidating. Sugar and cream can be found on the counter, as well as the necessary cutlery and cups.
    Fox plucked himself the tea bags, he was not quite up for the time tea leaves would take. He went through the motions of finding the kettle and heating up water. As he waited for it to boil, he snagged himself a chocolate for himself.
    --------------

Rainbow & Sandy

There were a number of red ponies, hot pink, magenta, it was like trying to find Waldo when the book totally cheats and has things and other folk wearing red and white pin stripes.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "uhh? I don't get it, why?"
    "we were isolated, there were boulders blocking paths and every other exit, it was all fear to the Iron Hoof, and if they did know, why wouldn't they tell us?"
    "Wait, your defenses were set against Celestia's army? As in, your mine wasn't sanctioned?"

---

"Can't have you standing here mister, on account of all the wires, ponies could hurt themselves, policy here," Shouted the smiling DJ from behind his table. He shouted, because of the blaring music and loud buzz of conversing ponies within the club. The DJ was a light gray pegasus with a bright red mane. He donned DJ earphones and bobbed his head up and down.
    Daniel lowers his sunglasses a bit and gives the DJ a stereotypical 'MiB/CIA I'm on business' look while slipping the badge away quietly. He puts on a deeper, more rural accent too. "Policy doesn't apply here, sir. Section 2A, page 128, investigations in which fugitives are to be apprehended are not under the purview of the owners of this establishment. You can be assured that none of your equipment will be harmed while it is underway."

---

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, good! Ya've got experience! Ya'll be a great help here." Blades grinned. "Maybe with a bit of practice, ya'll be able to make other polearms too! Let's get ya started, then! Arvadraa, Stellar, could one of ya see if we've got any good shafts already?"
    "Five oak shafts suitable for spearcraft. Wood section, long shelf, spear row." Leave it to Stellar to have that memorized.

"Just five? I'll put the Sharpes on cutting duty later today." Arvadraa returns shortly with three poles and some iron. She smiles reassuringly at Yohanna. "C'mon, the forge is back here, time'll fly before you know it."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #665
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Going in, Sandy hardly knew what to do with himself. All these ponies around, how was he supposed to even do anything? He'd kick over half the patrons with his acrobatic moves, and that'd get them thrown out for...for sure...

Oh...wow. Rainbow looked so...at home here. Her rainbow locks cast their spell over him, and he found it hard to tear his eyes away from her. Not that he'd want to for that matter. Her hoof on his shoulder made his heart soar, and the little engineer realized he was swaying along with her, giving her just the right support for her own moves. The crowds didn't seem to press in so heavily anymore. His eyes started to close, just enjoying the moment...

He blinked, suddenly brought out of his daze. "Uh, right. Keepin' an eye out for her." Darnit but if these clubs didn't do their job well. He took a sharp breath and refocused his efforts, scanning the crowd for this mare in red. Probably somepony agile, if last night was any indication, so he also looked out for anypony pulling some rather fancy moves.
    "Don't be so predictable. Know what. You take the lead and I'll search." Her swaying slowly as the gap between them closed. The shoulder hoof coils around Sandy's neck and her scent became as noticeable as the spiced air.

Rainbow & Sandy

There were a number of red ponies, hot pink, magenta, it was like trying to find Waldo when the book totally cheats and has things and other folk wearing red and white pin stripes.
    "Not good. Some many are wearing red." she whispers.
    Ember 'waahaah'd' at the sight of the changeling, a part wished he wasn't right in one of guesses about what it was. He got up and limped along on three legs hurting bad. He grabbed the cross and tossed it toward the real Bruce as he went to ungag him and untie him too. "Please tell me you're not a changeling either and I'm being tripled cross." He forced a chuckle.
    "If there were two changelings in here, you'd be dead." Bruce aided Ember in his knot wrangling with stillness. But it was obvious his safety was not his biggest concern. "Did you see Sweet Victory? Is she safe?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #666
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel lowers his sunglasses a bit and gives the DJ a stereotypical 'MiB/CIA I'm on business' look while slipping the badge away quietly. He puts on a deeper, more rural accent too. "Policy doesn't apply here, sir. Section 2A, page 128, investigations in which fugitives are to be apprehended are not under the purview of the owners of this establishment. You can be assured that none of your equipment will be harmed while it is underway."
    The DJ stared at Daniel for a moment and the lifted one side of the ear phones before flipping to a new track. "What was that?" He shouted over the noise. Benson is not in the mood to use capslock.

"If there were two changelings in here, you'd be dead." Bruce aided Ember in his knot wrangling with stillness. But it was obvious his safety was not his biggest concern. "Did you see Sweet Victory? Is she safe?"

"Uh...yea...she's safe at the ho-"
    He looked at the changeling, he would rather not readily share the location where she was at now. " ...I'm sorry...but they had gotten to her...but...she's safe now. Let's...help me tie up that thing with these ropes."

7. - Top - End - #667
    Ogre in the Playground

"...I'm supposed to be up here."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #668
    Titan in the Playground

"Don't be so predictable. Know what. You take the lead and I'll search." Her swaying slowly as the gap between them closed. The shoulder hoof coils around Sandy's neck and her scent became as noticeable as the spiced air.
    Lead? Sandy didn't have time to ask what he was supposed to do when he felt her hoof inch around his neck and his nostrils were flooded with her scent. He couldn't have searched even if he wanted to; at this distance, all he could see was her bright, dangling mane. It took all his self-control not to give in and just bury himself in those locks, mission be darned. Had to stay focused, couldn't distract the spotter. He tried to focus on swaying with the music, leading her along in the dance.

With her hoof around him, Rainbow may notice the tightening of his neck muscles as he forced himself to keep off of her for the mission's sake.

"Not good. Some many are wearing red." she whispers.
    "We need a new plan, somethin' t'draw her out. But what could we do that a vampony'd be interested in?" he whispered back into her ear.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-03 at 12:54 AM.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Uh...yea...she's safe at the ho-"
    He looked at the changeling, he would rather not readily share the location where she was at now. " ...I'm sorry...but they had gotten to her...but...she's safe now. Let's...help me tie up that thing with these ropes."
    The changeling then suddenly remember that it could transform into a jewelless form. It slowly crept to its hooves.

Bruce leaped to tackle the monster. Absorbing the information about Victory meant nothing if they were captured. "Quick! Ember!"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-02 at 11:45 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #670
    Troll in the Playground

"...I'm supposed to be up here."
    "Really? I don't recall that being a thing!" More shouting and a good natured chuckle. He prepped himself the next song and bobbed his head. "You really shouldn't be there mister." It was like talking to a broken record. "You can stand near me but not int front of the equipment."

The changeling then suddenly remember that it could transform into a jewelless form. It slowly crept to its hooves.

Bruce leaped to tackle the monster. Absorbing the information about Victory meant nothing if they were captured. "Quick! Ember!"
    Ember grabbed the ropes and looped it around the changeling's neck and pulled it down, all the while trying not to cry from his hurtin' leg.

{Mmm, don't forget to scroll uppies for Amish's post}
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-03 at 03:40 AM.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ogre in the Playground

"Really? I don't recall that being a thing!" More shouting and a good natured chuckle. He prepped himself the next song and bobbed his head. "You really shouldn't be there mister." It was like talking to a broken record. "You can stand near me but not int front of the equipment."
    Daniel decides that's good enough and does so, checking the DJ's neck for bite marks just in case. He forces himself to not pay attention to movement, just scanning the place slowly and hoping Sandy and Rainbow won't do anything ridiculous.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper sees the neck twitch as a hidden signal to pull in closer. The snaking of her hoof continues until the two were simulated by head touch. "That would require a show of blood but I don't expect you to bite or cut me."

Changeling

The monster slipped and fell under the weight of both hold. But the beast was not out of trick. It pinked. It's curves became female and smooth. And its voice took a waving kiss. "Ember. No. Don't hurt me." it cried. "Why are ye hurting me? Ah love ye."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #673
    Troll in the Playground

Daniel decides that's good enough and does so, checking the DJ's neck for bite marks just in case. He forces himself to not pay attention to movement, just scanning the place slowly and hoping Sandy and Rainbow won't do anything ridiculous.
    No bite marks on the DJ's neck as far as Daniel could tell. Also more head bobbing. He has a good view of down below, who knows what he'll see, who knows what Sandy and Rainbow will do. Matter of fact, the narrator is curious as to what possible crazy shenanigans they'll try, the tingling feeling is tingly.

Changeling

The monster slipped and fell under the weight of both hold. But the beast was not out of trick. It pinked. It's curves became female and smooth. And its voice took a waving kiss. "Ember. No. Don't hurt me." it cried. "Why are ye hurting me? Ah love ye."

Ember froze, his teeth dropping the rope in heart stopping surprise. "Lochbed?....No...it can't be...." Then it dawned on him. He himself was being watched. "I...no......I...aaaaghh.." He stumbled from his shock and put the weight on his bad leg on accident. "Bruce...help me...I- Don't let 'em----"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-03 at 04:55 AM.

14. - Top - End - #674
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

The sniper sees the neck twitch as a hidden signal to pull in closer. The snaking of her hoof continues until the two were simulated by head touch. "That would require a show of blood but I don't expect you to bite or cut me."
    His neck stiffened under her hoof and his eyes slid closed. Even looking at her this close, with the pulsing music, the intoxicating scents, the dance floor warm with the bodies of all these ponies, would spell disaster for his focus, and the mission. "M-maybe...an a-ccident...I get a small bleedin' c-cut..." He tried to wipe the sweat from his brow, but ended up running his hoof through her mane. The hoof pulled back before he could encourage her further. "W...wine...we know she...also gets wine..." He whispered out in-between heavy breaths.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-03 at 05:06 AM.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember froze, his teeth dropping the rope in heart stopping surprise. "Lochbed?....No...it can't be...." Then it dawned on him. He himself was being watched. "I...no......I...aaaaghh.." He stumbled from his shock and put the weight on his bad leg on accident. "Bruce...help me...I- Don't let 'em----"

Ember's emotion fed into the monster for a burst of lovely energy. Scapes knitted themselves up as it snatched the zest of colt's emotional power. The doppleganger Lochbed slipped from under Bruce and the two stood facing each other.

The big stallion reared up and kicked "Lochbed" with both hooves. The target stumbled back to bruise up again.. "Ember. Why are ye letting him hurt mah face?"

His neck stiffened under her hoof and his eyes slid closed. Even looking at her this close, with the pulsing music, the intoxicating scents, the dance floor warm with the bodies of all these ponies, would spell disaster for his focus, and the mission. "M-maybe...an a-ccident...I get a small bleedin' c-cut..." He tried to wipe the sweat from his brow, but ended up running his hoof through her mane. The hoof pulled back before he could encourage her further. "W...wine...we know she...also gets wine..." He whispered out in-between heavy breaths.
    The touch of Sandy's hoof gives her a lapse of focus. She is forced to blink to recenter and not be sucked up by the smells and sound. But Sandy's touch. She could not ignore it. "Maybe I should order a glass? Or ask for suggestions?"

Of course a bouncy rainbow maned mare would attract attention somewhat. She feels the male gaze around. "Why are these colts staring at me?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #676
    Troll in the Playground

Ember's emotion fed into the monster for a burst of lovely energy. Scapes knitted themselves up as it snatched the zest of colt's emotional power. The doppleganger Lochbed slipped from under Bruce and the two stood facing each other.

The big stallion reared up and kicked "Lochbed" with both hooves. The target stumbled back to bruise up again.. "Ember. Why are ye letting him hurt mah face?"

"Bruce don't hu---Gaah...I mean.....you...you...imposter...s-shut shut up...You're not Lochbed...You're not Lochbed...You're not Lochbed!"
    He charged and leapt over Bruce and onto the imposter Lochbed's torso, the two near of 'em near the door way. He reached for his makeshift weapon he left behind the door on the side. But...but...goddess' damnit... "You're...you're not...Lochbed...."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-03 at 06:00 AM.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Wait, your defenses were set against Celestia's army? As in, your mine wasn't sanctioned?"
    "actually, we were hiding, and the mine wasn't even discovered yet"
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #678
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Bruce don't hu---Gaah...I mean.....you...you...imposter...s-shut shut up...You're not Lochbed...You're not Lochbed...You're not Lochbed!"
    He charged and leapt over Bruce and onto the imposter Lochbed's torso, the two near of 'em near the door way. He reached for his makeshift weapon he left behind the door on the side. But...but...goddess' damnit... "You're...you're not...Lochbed...."
    "Lochbed" cried again "Ember, why are ye hurting me? Ah thought ye loched me." "She" struggled to free itself from the weak pin. Changelings wlwere not strong beings but their illusions were harder to spot than a kelpie.

"Dont fall for it. Aaargh." Big Bruce had no patience for Ember's hesitation. This thing was threatening to snatch away his businesses from under his muzzle. Unforgivable. The large stallion cantered to his crossbow and started to load it.
    "Don't let 'im shoot me Ember. Ah need ye to protect me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #679
    Troll in the Playground

"Lochbed" cried again "Ember, why are ye hurting me? Ah thought ye loched me." "She" struggled to free itself from the weak pin. Changelings were not strong beings but their illusions were harder to spot than a kelpie.

"Dont fall for it. Aaargh." Big Bruce had no patience for Ember's hesitation. This thing was threatening to snatch away his businesses from under his muzzle. Unforgivable. The large stallion cantered to his crossbow and started to load it.
    "Don't let 'im shoot me Ember. Ah need ye to protect me."

"I....will..I...-"
    He foolishly threw himself down over "Lochbed's" body to protect "her" but was hit with a sudden sting of pain in his leg. Having a bolt in your leg can do that do a pony. He sprang up and yelled and "accidentally" giving Bruce a clear shot of "Lochbed".
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-03 at 06:32 AM.

20. - Top - End - #680

"Oh can I see your muscles... too umm.. estimate your funeral suit... estimate your rate of grown... too ummm.. see if you need a bigger... umm.. size?" asks Hover. Her cheeks redden a bit. The helmspony attempts to hide it with slurping. "Such edible noodles."
    Blaze
    Blaze laughed and flexed his muscles for her to see.
    "Go ahead."
    ((Can ponies even flex? XD ))

---

Aero
    "I don't think it'd be a good idea to touch a military airship when we're civilians, kiddo..."
    "Could be dangerous!"

---

Valley
    Bigger sized pieces of metal starts to come through the tent, now the size of golfballs and flying fast.
    She's REALLY angry!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #681
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Lockbed"

Now the changeling saw himself exposed. Not a warrior, the monster knew itself was in big trouble being doubleteamed and all. It was turning grim even with Ember under its influence.

So it dug into the bag for another trick. While Bruce was distracted with crossbow reloading, it took a young colt form. The same coat and mane colors as Ember washed over its body. Even all of the nobles wounds were mimic.

And when Bruce turned in a flash to fire or threaten to do so... Two Ember Sols.

"Horseapples."

Hover

"Oh. Umm.. You have increased in mass."
    Hover reaches over to poke and prod the stallion's muscle. She blushes and feels a rush of heat shower her body. A bundled quivers. For a second, she was not thinking about doom, insanity, or death.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #682

Blaze
    Blaze blushes.
    "Hey Hover? You wanna get out of here and go back to my room?"
    Well Blaze, good for you for trying finally to get some curtains!
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #683
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze blushes.
    "Hey Hover? You wanna get out of here and go back to my room?"
    Well Blaze, good for you for trying finally to get some curtains!
    "Well I am finished eating. And I do have to observe your exercise routines to better... umm.. guage.." Hover does not want to go as it, in her mind, speeds them to doomsday. But Hover wanted to go for obvious reasons. The helmspony bites her hoof and stammer. "I s-should go to... y-your room... to exa..examine your clothing of course."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #684

Blaze
    Blaze grins and will take Hover's hoof and spread his wings.
    "Then let's go?"
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #685
    Titan in the Playground

The touch of Sandy's hoof gives her a lapse of focus. She is forced to blink to recenter and not be sucked up by the smells and sound. But Sandy's touch. She could not ignore it. "Maybe I should order a glass? Or ask for suggestions?"

Of course a bouncy rainbow maned mare would attract attention somewhat. She feels the male gaze around. "Why are these colts staring at me?"
    "Wha..." Sandy opened his eyes and managed to tear his focus off the filly in his legs. The dance floor seemed normal enough, but-there! A colt, clearly bigger than him, flashed an oogle Rainbow's way. The cloud of infatuation lifted as irritation shone through. He found he could breathe a little easier, the club seemed a little more real, and his head was back on a little more straight. He kept up the dance with a snort. "Y'look good, 'course ponies are going t'stare." Like he was, not a few seconds ago.

He took a few more breaths, willing his raging heart to slow. "Try chattin' up th' barmare, askin' fer suggestions. Maybe mention or describe Miss M, say she recommended th' place, see what she says. I can lay low here for now."

26. - Top - End - #686
    Bugbear in the Playground

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
    "Five oak shafts suitable for spearcraft. Wood section, long shelf, spear row." Leave it to Stellar to have that memorized.

"Just five? I'll put the Sharpes on cutting duty later today." Arvadraa returns shortly with three poles and some iron. She smiles reassuringly at Yohanna. "C'mon, the forge is back here, time'll fly before you know it."
    Yohanna looks down nervously. Oh...a forge? I've never made metal spear before... She slowly trots after Arvadraa, though.
    Last edited by Dark Elf Bard; 2012-07-03 at 10:09 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

27. - Top - End - #687
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze grins and will take Hover's hoof and spread his wings.
    "Then let's go?"
    The little blonde wings flutter as the pegasus mare takes her beau's hoof. "Don't forget to pay lest we become incarcerated newlyweds."

"Wha..." Sandy opened his eyes and managed to tear his focus off the filly in his legs. The dance floor seemed normal enough, but-there! A colt, clearly bigger than him, flashed an oogle Rainbow's way. The cloud of infatuation lifted as irritation shone through. He found he could breathe a little easier, the club seemed a little more real, and his head was back on a little more straight. He kept up the dance with a snort. "Y'look good, 'course ponies are going t'stare." Like he was, not a few seconds ago.

He took a few more breaths, willing his raging heart to slow. "Try chattin' up th' barmare, askin' fer suggestions. Maybe mention or describe Miss M, say she recommended th' place, see what she says. I can lay low here for now."
    Rainbow nods. She noticed the leering stallion but attributes to action as drunkenness. The mare ignores the look and instead gives Sandy a stealth peck on the cheek.

The sniper then walks away with swaying hips and swishing tail. More looks from other stallions but her intent was for Sandy.

There was and empty space at the bar and she went for it. "Excuse me. Bartender."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #688
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow nods. She noticed the leering stallion but attributes to action as drunkenness. The mare ignores the look and instead gives Sandy a stealth peck on the cheek.

The sniper then walks away with swaying hips and swishing tail. More looks from other stallions but her intent was for Sandy.

There was and empty space at the bar and she went for it. "Excuse me. Bartender."
    Sandy allowed himself a little lick on her cheek; it was maddening not to do more. And if his horn wasn't nearly sparking already, then she had to go and walk off like that...but the engineer stood his ground. The mission came first. He just had to distract himself with making sure no other stallions were getting the wrong idea and going after her. Though with the crowd and his height, it was awfully hard to see.

Not to mention that it had yet to occur to him that some of those stallions might come after him.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-03 at 10:40 AM.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Troll in the Playground

"Lockbed"

Now the changeling saw himself exposed. Not a warrior, the monster knew itself was in big trouble being double teamed and all. It was turning grim even with Ember under its influence.

So it dug into the bag for another trick. While Bruce was distracted with crossbow reloading, it took a young colt form. The same coat and mane colors as Ember washed over its body. Even all of the nobles wounds were mimic.

And when Bruce turned in a flash to fire or threaten to do so... Two Ember Sols.

"Horseapples."

"Waaahaaah!"
    Cried out Ember in his usual fair. This totally snapped him out of idiot ball moment. "Aaagh Bruce,,,kill it kill it!"

The bartender, a white unicorn mare with a red mane done up in a ponytail, a bartender vest and bowtie, was finishing up getting some stallion a drink. She turned to Rainbow, leaned forward and put on a friendly smile while she levitated back a bottle in its spot behind her. "What can I do you for sweetie?"

Sandy allowed himself a little lick on her cheek; it was maddening not to do more. And if his horn wasn't nearly sparking already, then she had to go and walk off like that...but the engineer stood his ground. The mission came first. He just had to distract himself with making sure no other stallions were getting the wrong idea and going after her. Though with the crowd and his height, it was awfully hard to see.

Not to mention that it had yet to occur to him that some of those stallions might come after him.
    So for fun Sandy would find himself being gently patted on the flank for a second and a hear masculine voice from behind. "Hey cutie pie, drop the girl and I'll show you a real rainbow connection."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-03 at 12:01 PM.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Ettin in the Playground

"This is where we uh..departed," Flash commented as they walked to that spot on the sidewalk. Departed to him meant another make out session. The cemetery across the street didn't seem a big deal this time of the late evening. Its wrought iron fence surrounding the perimeter. From this distance not much could be seen, not from this spot. North of the cemetery was a small woods before houses could be seen again, rows of 'em until the main of Bridle Shores.
    Silverpine unfortunately wasn't well versed in the hidden nuances of teen slang. Departed means... leaving to me. "So, this is where you left her off?" he asked casually.

Fox plucked himself the tea bags, he was not quite up for the time tea leaves would take. He went through the motions of finding the kettle and heating up water. As he waited for it to boil, he snagged himself a chocolate for himself.
    Just as the kettle boiled, an icy voice sounded from the doorway, "Up early, Fox?" Icy yawned and put a small smile. "I see you made breakfast."