New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Flaw? Well that's an interstin' question..." Sandy rested his own head in her rainbow locks, keeping one ear open for the Daniel's conversation. Mmm, much better than any pillow in the club. "I don't take t'the root beer that often, I don't think I exercise too much, too busy with work t'go chasin' any idle hobbies, though if'n we saved the world tomorrow, I wouldn't mind openin' a sand-scultpin' shop. Not sure if that counts."

"Oh! I got one; I love th' ground so much I never grew tall." He grinned cheekily. Huh. Wasn't I supposed to be mad at her about something? The stallion breathed in her mane, spiced with the gentle aroma of the club, and sighed happily. Oh well, probably was nothin'...

(Whoops, I actually remembered his little vice after typing this. Oh well, Rainbow can press him if she feels like it. )
    Too busy with work to go chasing any idle hobbies? she thinks in her lightly buzzed mind.

Rainbow catches the mention of work. She dislikes his love of work. Partly because she does not understand it. The other part is her belief that Sandy valued it more than her. That shop he mention is truly a dream as she believes he never wants to stop working. "You try too hard with that joke. Not your best, Sandy." A hint of annoyance and embarrassment kisses her voice.

(Fixed)

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Man, this hospital was not wheel chair friendly if the above sentence is truth. After some hand waving of how he got up there to where Sweet Victory was at, he wheeled himself to the room, after asking nurses which room it was. Ya know, to avoid awkward popping in on random rooms.

He looked at the poor pony all wrapped up and who knows what state they were in, he whispered small condolences before getting himself to Sweet Victory's side. "H-hey Sweet Victory."
    The old mare is too far in shock to reply.

"So. What happened? We didn't you get the guard to help you with the fake?" Victory facehoof and shook her head. "Sir, you are too trusting. Even to yourself."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-05 at 09:32 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #782
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The old mare is too far in shock to reply.

"So. What happened? We didn't you get the guard to help you with the fake?" Victory facehoof and shook her head. "Sir, you are too trusting. Even to yourself."

"I don't even know why I didn't at first get the guard's help....I was having a stupid a moment, not thinking, just acting,"
    He looked down and flushed with pink in embarrassment and twiddled with his forehooves.

"Anyhoof, I'm glad you're okay Sweet Victory."
    He bashfully smiled.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Titan in the Playground

Too busy with work to go chasing any idle hobbies? she thinks in her lightly buzzed mind.

Rainbow catches the mention of work. She dislikes his love of work. Partly because she does not understand it. The other part is her belief that Sandy valued it more than her. That shop he mention is truly a dream as she believes he never wants to stop working. "You try too hard with that joke. Not your best, Sandy." A hint of annoyance and embarrassment kisses her voice.
    Sandy chuckled sheepishly. "Aye, that 'un sounded a lot better in my head. Point taken, only top-notch wisecrackin' allowed. Y'deserve only th' best humor, after all." He nuzzled her mane, feeling a little loopy without even smoking a puff of hookah.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I don't even know why I didn't at first get the guard's help....I was having a stupid a moment, not thinking, just acting,"
    He looked down and flushed with pink in embarrassment and twiddled with his forehooves.

"Anyhoof, I'm glad you're okay Sweet Victory."
    He bashfully smiled.
    "Thank you for saving me" she replied.

Just then Big Bruce entered with a pottle of juice from a vending machine. "Got your juic- Oh Ember. What is the prognoses? I hope not amputation." Bruce tossed Victory the drink. It landed square in her barrel.

"Wait. Fake check. Come here Boss."

"Fine you don't trust me. Orange. Orange. May 5th. Left cheek is bigger. And Reverse Cowpony."

"Okay Ember. He's the real deal."

Sandy chuckled sheepishly. "Aye, that 'un sounded a lot better in my head. Point taken, only top-notch wisecrackin' allowed. Y'deserve only th' best humor, after all." He nuzzled her mane, feeling a little loopy without even smoking a puff of hookah.
    A few nuzzles and a hoof running up his barrel are her actions. An ear twitches to pick up nearby conversation. Rainbow means to work and play. "If you are going to do it, do it right, soldier. Now smoke or drinks. We can't just sit here. Your colt scout innocent image will break cover."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #785
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank you for saving me" she replied.
    He smiled at her and bobbed his head to the side still bashful mode. "Its uh...I..you're welcomed."
    Just then Big Bruce entered with a pottle of juice from a vending machine. "Got your juic- Oh Ember. What is the prognoses? I hope not amputation." Bruce tossed Victory the drink. It landed square in her barrel.

"Wait. Fake check. Come here Boss."

"Fine you don't trust me. Orange. Orange. May 5th. Left cheek is bigger. And Reverse Cowpony."

"Okay Ember. He's the real deal."

"Huh. oh uh no amputation...thank goodness, I--"
    he found himself cutting himself off as he listened to their exchange. He looked at them confusedly. "Reverse Cowpony? Is that like a rodeo move? My grandda' used to take me to the rodeo when I was a colt, much to my father's chagrin." He chuckled.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Titan in the Playground

A few nuzzles and a hoof running up his barrel are her actions. An ear twitches to pick up nearby conversation. Rainbow means to work and play. "If you are going to do it, do it right, soldier. Now smoke or drinks. We can't just sit here. Your colt scout innocent image will break cover."
    "Alright, alright, y'got a point there." He floated over one of the hookah arms and examined the curious device. "I'm thinkin' a smoke. This stuff don't mess with your head as much, does it?" The ponies walking by could barely stifle their chuckles at the obvious newbie. A few hid out on the stairs to watch the little pony's first smoke.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-05 at 10:42 PM.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel

Daniel's also keeping an ear open, though on Sandy and Rainbow, mostly to make sure if they get accosted, he can figure out what's happenign and step in. Now, however, he resists the urge to facehoof.

Instead, he starts off with some small talk (nevermind that Daniel's player has no idea how to initiate smalltalk in a strobe-lit bar with a bunch of playboys...Danny would!).
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Daniel

Daniel's also keeping an ear open, though on Sandy and Rainbow, mostly to make sure if they get accosted, he can figure out what's happenign and step in. Now, however, he resists the urge to facehoof.

Instead, he starts off with some small talk (nevermind that Daniel's player has no idea how to initiate smalltalk in a strobe-lit bar with a bunch of playboys...Danny would!).
    (No, no role play it out next time, otherwise I'll assume he's talking about grody hoof jam for small talk and makin' a fool of himself )

'So anyways," Royale began after having had down himself a shot of tequila. "Tell us about yourself Gold Meadows, whadda do?" That question sounded like it could go in multiple ways. Meanwhile, during this time Blitz was cozying up to Zephyr who didn't seem to mind it a bit, rather encouraging it.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Ettin in the Playground

There seemed to not be much, but then again there was much ground to cover here. Silverpine would find it easy to see the crypt area part of the cemetery behind the wrought iron fence to the south and faintly see the backyards of some of the houses to the north. Much to broad a place to hope to just stumble upon a clue, but this is FFRP, sometimes clues just come to you Maybe, just maybe, he might spy across a distressed pink lacy bow mane clip resting against a tree trunk. It was the brightest thing in this lightning.
    Just as the lacy bow mane clip came into view, Silverpine swore he heard something chittering behind him. He whirled around, tensing, but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

"Damn woods creeping me out..." he said under his breath. He then approached the clip and picked it up, trying to examine it under the fading light.

He watched her eagerly for a moment, his own tail flagging as he then down his tea and followed her into the living room. Hopefully this isn't some ploy where his little bad letter will end up biting him in the rear
    Fortunately for Fox, nothing reminded Icy of the letter yet, though a stray word or reference might trigger it. If nothing else, we shall pull the black screen and leave it there unless Fox wants to be a spoilsport.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-07-06 at 02:27 AM.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Just as the lacy bow mane clip came into view, Silverpine swore he heard something chittering behind him. He whirled around, tensing, but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

"Damn woods creeping me out..." he said under his breath. He then approached the clip and picked it up, trying to examine it under the fading light.
    The bow on the clip had a transparent-ish black lace over the faux satin pink bow and a regular metal clip behind it, it seemed all punk-ish in design. It still looked newish like it hasn't gave way to rust or mold.

Fortunately for Fox, nothing reminded Icy of the letter yet, though a stray word or reference might trigger it. If nothing else, we shall pull the black screen and leave it there unless Fox wants to be a spoilsport.
    Fox Trot cantered over to Icy and kissed her neck, his tail swishing happily. "Mmmm, my sweet blue eyed love, shall I write thee a letter counting all the ways I love thee?" He purred, kissing her again, he opted for the black screen unless his accidental words triggered something.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

(No, no role play it out next time, otherwise I'll assume he's talking about grody hoof jam for small talk and makin' a fool of himself )

'So anyways," Royale began after having had down himself a shot of tequila. "Tell us about yourself Gold Meadows, whadda do?" That question sounded like it could go in multiple ways. Meanwhile, during this time Blitz was cozying up to Zephyr who didn't seem to mind it a bit, rather encouraging it.
    "Well I used to work small-time 'cleanup' in Canterlot before I hit the road. Nowadays fletching on the side keeps me well enough to have some free time. Like, say, here."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

12. - Top - End - #792
    Troll in the Playground

"Well I used to work small-time 'cleanup' in Canterlot before I hit the road. Nowadays fletching on the side keeps me well enough to have some free time. Like, say, here."
    "Fletching eh? Well in a town like this, yea, it'd be the sort to keep one well enough hahah," A random mare of two in this group chuckled taking a drink of her salted rim martini. She giggled and flashed him a small smile.

"Mmm, clean up ya say? I had a cousin who worked in the sanitary department, heck, maybe ya knew each other," A stallion piped in with a casual shrug totally not getting what Daniel meant. In the meanwhile, Zephyr was chuckling having a private whispered conversation with the smitten Blitz turning up the charming flirt. His eyes then fell on Daniel briefly before returning his attentions to the stallion next to him.Most here heeded no mind, while others seemed subtly upset in that wanting their 'turn' sort of way-thing.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Huh. oh uh no amputation...thank goodness, I--"
    he found himself cutting himself off as he listened to their exchange. He looked at them confusedly. "Reverse Cowpony? Is that like a rodeo move? My grandda' used to take me to the rodeo when I was a colt, much to my father's chagrin." He chuckled.
    Bruce chuckled slightly. Sweet Victory just smiled a bit and said. "Yeah It's a move. A special one. Fillies love it."

"Alright, alright, y'got a point there." He floated over one of the hookah arms and examined the curious device. "I'm thinkin' a smoke. This stuff don't mess with your head as much, does it?" The ponies walking by could barely stifle their chuckles at the obvious newbie. A few hid out on the stairs to watch the little pony's first smoke.
    "Relax babe. You're gonna break our cover." Rainbow examine the hookah with her strong senses. The aroma is delightful. The shape is so sleek and colorful. "Go ahead. Everypony is staring."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #794
    Troll in the Playground

Bruce chuckled slightly. Sweet Victory just smiled a bit and said. "Yeah It's a move. A special one. Fillies love it."

He'd have to look it up later, it sounded kinda cool, like a move involving ponies doing their tricks backwards or something like it. Anyway, he just bobbed his head in thought for a moment before assessing the situation at hoof.

He frowned and slumped his shoulders. "What do you think we should now? I mean about...well, you know, the whole...stuff that happened today and all."

15. - Top - End - #795
    Titan in the Playground

"Relax babe. You're gonna break our cover." Rainbow examine the hookah with her strong senses. The aroma is delightful. The shape is so sleek and colorful. "Go ahead. Everypony is staring."
    Sandy's ears shot up. "They are?!" Did that mean they also saw them getting all cozy-close, all those little shows of affection? The stallion blushed bright red, much to the delight of their onlookers. He coughed awkwardly and sat up straight with determination in his eyes. "A-alright then; here goes nothin'."

He gently floated over one of the hookah arms and placed down enough bits to cover the smoking fees. Getting caught stealing would blow their cover worse than his terrible appearance. He took a deep breath, looked over the strange device to ensure he wasn't forgetting any steps in the delicate smoking process, and took in a lungful of the potent smoke. For a moment, nothing happened. And then...a lot more nothing happened. The little stallion blew out a stream of smoke with no ill effects whatsoever. Off on the stairs, a pony groaned and hoofed over a pile of bits to her friend.

Sandy breathed in, the delightful scents still dancing about in his nostrils. "Heh, that was pretty good actually. The Cir-er, I get worse 'n that on the job." Maybe it was high time he shut up before he went and blew their cover completely. He hovered a hookah arm over to Rainbow with a little flourish of his hoof. "Your smoke, m'lady."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-06 at 06:16 AM.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Bruce and Victory

"Well we have time. Whoever was in case of gating us to fold will get screamed on for a while for bungling up so bad and openly. That should buy us a week. Maybe a month." Bruce leaned against a wall and sighed. "The Wings would try anything now. The guard has an issue to openly secure the area. The Wings family wont waste thatmuch bits securing Bridle Shores with their own city to worry about.

Rainbow

A glare shoots at the pair gambling over Sandy. She does not see the smoking arm for a while because of it. Rainbow purses her lips to snag it and inhale.

The taste and smell is different. She occasional smoke in bars but this hookah smoke is so light and sweet. A tiny jet of smoke escapes each nostril before she ejects the rest through her lips. "That was interesting."

She look up and waits for something from Sandy. A shoe of affection or lustful whisper. Those eyes of hers only peeks out from under her lightly mascaraed eyelids and thick eyelashes. Her mane hid the make-up until now. Oblivious borrowed from Hover.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #797
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy

The gambling ponies scurry away to the dance floor, leaving a few random passers-by to occasionally glance at the couple.

Sandy took a slow breath from his arm, savoring the airy, sweet smoke. As he blew it out, he noticed something different about Rainbow. Maybe it was the light, maybe it was something she'd done with her hair, but something about her made those emerald eyes of her pop and sparkle in strobe lights. He warmly smiled at his fillyfriend. "Interestin' like this whole day, really. All that nonsense, an' we somehow end up with an evenin' at the club, just the two of us." The engineer's voice dropped low to a husky, smokey whisper. The loud music completely drowned out the little cough that followed. That was weird. Didn't know smoke could make your voice go all low like that.

He hovered Rainbow's hookah arm right to her; she'd barely have to lean forward to take a puff. "You comfy? There anythin' else I can get you?" he asked earnestly.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-06 at 07:15 AM.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy

The gambling ponies scurry away to the dance floor, leaving a few random passers-by to occasionally glance at the couple.

Sandy took a slow breath from his arm, savoring the airy, sweet smoke. As he blew it out, he noticed something different about Rainbow. Maybe it was the light, maybe it was something she'd done with her hair, but something about her made those emerald eyes of her pop and sparkle in strobe lights. He warmly smiled at his fillyfriend. "Interestin' like this whole day, really. All that nonsense, an' we somehow end up with an evenin' at the club, just the two of us." The engineer's voice dropped low to a husky, smokey whisper. The loud music completely drowned out the little cough that followed. That was weird. Didn't know smoke could make your voice go all low like that.

He hovered Rainbow's hookah arm right to her; she'd barely have to lean forward to take a puff. "You comfy? There anythin' else I can get you?" he asked earnestly.
    The weaponless sniper pouts. She feels so insecure without her crossbows. And Sandy is not exactly hugging her with safety and a sense of protection. "Babe, I feel so naked without my... you know whats... can you order me a drink to calm my nerves?"

Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #799
    Titan in the Playground

The weaponless sniper pouts. She feels so insecure without her crossbows. And Sandy is not exactly hugging her with safety and a sense of protection. "Babe, I feel so naked without my... you know whats... can you order me a drink to calm my nerves?"

A drink? Her words from last night suddenly rang in his head, ruining the pleasant haze he'd found himself in. No, he couldn't let her rely on the drink, not when keeping her happy was his job. "Nerves y'said?" His hookah arm floated back and he wrapped a foreleg around her shoulders in a tight side-hug, nudging her closer to him. "This ain't a place t'be nervous 'bout. Ponies here are just lookin' t'have fun, not start trouble. Everythin'll be fine, you'll see." He leaned in to whisper in her ear, "An' if there is trouble, I bet the guards here have one y'can borrow temporary-like."

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ettin in the Playground

The bow on the clip had a transparent-ish black lace over the faux satin pink bow and a regular metal clip behind it, it seemed all punk-ish in design. It still looked newish like it hasn't gave way to rust or mold.
    Silverpine whistled. Looks like he found a clue. Too bad he had little to no idea how to interpret it, save for the fact that it looked like it came from some emo goth teenage girl.

Fox Trot cantered over to Icy and kissed her neck, his tail swishing happily. "Mmmm, my sweet blue eyed love, shall I write thee a letter counting all the ways I love thee?" He purred, kissing her again, he opted for the black screen unless his accidental words triggered something.
    Fox might suddenly find Icy going very, very still. Her eyes suddenly glinted dangerously, and her smile suddenly twisted into something a little more sinister. "About that letter..." She wrapped a hoof around his neck and favoured him with a purr. "Do you remember writing one? Say... last night?"

21. - Top - End - #801
    Troll in the Playground

Bruce and Victory

"Well we have time. Whoever was in case of gating us to fold will get screamed on for a while for bungling up so bad and openly. That should buy us a week. Maybe a month." Bruce leaned against a wall and sighed. "The Wings would try anything now. The guard has an issue to openly secure the area. The Wings family wont waste that much bits securing Bridle Shores with their own city to worry about.
    "Alright....time...time is good....ya know...I do wonder how they got a changeling in their midsts.....that's uh....I dunno..ha ha...uh, I dunno what to think of that,' Ember shook his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine whistled. Looks like he found a clue. Too bad he had little to no idea how to interpret it, save for the fact that it looked like it came from some emo goth teenage girl.
    O ho ho ho, so, 'vat vill Silverpine do now? That is question, ah ah ah.

Fox might suddenly find Icy going very, very still. Her eyes suddenly glinted dangerously, and her smile suddenly twisted into something a little more sinister. "About that letter..." She wrapped a hoof around his neck and favoured him with a purr. "Do you remember writing one? Say... last night?"

"What?" He questioned with a dopey lustful confused expression. "Last night? I was here....pouring my heart out on my horrible horrible venture during the day." He wasn't sure what was going on but he took her physical actions as an invitation to kiss her, which he'd try to do.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ettin in the Playground

O ho ho ho, so, 'vat vill Silverpine do now? That is question, ah ah ah.
    Tsk, tsk. A good question indeed. Silverpine examined the bow for one last time, before putting it into his saddlebag. He spun around, to look for more clues that might help him along.

"What?" He questioned with a dopey lustful confused expression. "Last night? I was here....pouring my heart out on my horrible horrible venture during the day." He wasn't sure what was going on but he took her physical actions as an invitation to kiss her, which he'd try to do.
    For a moment, Icy allowed herself to melt into the kiss, closing her eyes. Fox was pretty good at it after all and Icy was hard-pressed to ignore her own lusts. But some things just needed to be sorted out first... After a moment, she pushed Fox's kiss aside and glared at him. "Fox. You wrote me a very... inappropriate letter. Does this refreshes your mind?" Her horn flared and Fox would feel something smack into the back of his neck. When he turned, he would see the tattered remnants of his naughty, naughty letter, with some of his choiceist words still visible.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Alright....time...time is good....ya know...I do wonder how they got a changeling in their midsts.....that's uh....I dunno..ha ha...uh, I dunno what to think of that,' Ember shook his head.
    Bruce walked over to Ember and gave him a pat on the back. "Its okay. Don't think about it so much. Go home and hug your filly. I am sure news will get around soon and she will be worried."

A drink? Her words from last night suddenly rang in his head, ruining the pleasant haze he'd found himself in. No, he couldn't let her rely on the drink, not when keeping her happy was his job. "Nerves y'said?" His hookah arm floated back and he wrapped a foreleg around her shoulders in a tight side-hug, nudging her closer to him. "This ain't a place t'be nervous 'bout. Ponies here are just lookin' t'have fun, not start trouble. Everythin'll be fine, you'll see." He leaned in to whisper in her ear, "An' if there is trouble, I bet the guards here have one y'can borrow temporary-like."
    What? Use the crossbows of the guards. Those dirty guard probably don't do proper maintenance.

The thought of having to weird those poor excuses for crossbows disgusted her. The thought of those poorly calibrated weapon and off sights and reticles sickens her more than a bad hangover. "EW. I might.. miss.. using one of those... things. Now I feel more insecure. Or less secure."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-06 at 11:11 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #804
    Titan in the Playground

What? Use the crossbows of the guards. Those dirty guard probably don't do proper maintenance.

The thought of having to weird those poor excuses for crossbows disgusted her. The thought of those poorly calibrated weapon and off sights and reticles sickens her more than a bad hangover. "EW. I might.. miss.. using one of those... things. Now I feel more insecure. Or less secure."
    "Alright, alright, forget I said anythin' about that, no worries." Sandy gave her another squeeze and gently rubbed her back, doing his best to reassure her and make her feel safe.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine in the woods

Alas, if the lieutenants were keen like a ranger's or some such, he may just notice where he was investigating showed signs of disturbance and being strolling woods they weren't on the up and up with wildlife save for some birds and squirrely critters. Anyways, yesh, disturbance which wasn't hard to figure that maybe some of it was from whoever once wore this bow. Anyway, if he took the moment to study the area carefully instead of casually glancing around, he might find three sets of hoof prints in the soft dirt. One small, one big, one Silverpine's.

Fox trot in hot water

He winched and rubbed the back of his head before turning around. 'Babe..what are..you.." He then turned around and backed in surprise as he read the remnants of the letter. He saw the last part where apparently he signed off with his name. He recoiled in confusion and turned around to face Icy.

"I have no idea.......but some of those things, don't sound so bad to try,"
    He derpass-ly grinned and then dropped the grin. "I mean...uh...no no...that's uh...I'm so confused, you sure I wrote this?" He shook his head and rubbed his brow and tried to place a time and place when he could have wrote such a thing and why. He had to have been drunk. The penmanship was atrocious.
    -------------

Ember in need of hugging his filly

"Yea....I...I think I will....." H
    e said with a far off look in his eyes. He sharply exhaled and smiled at the two. 'Y-you two....take care I...I'm gonna go...hug my filly." He nodded, waited a moment, and then left the room.

He wheeled himself to the office where he was given a crutch since wheel chairs were on the not free side. While with the crutch it was harder to move, well, yea, he was lucky that he was released and didn't have to stay the night. Now that would have worried Lochbed indeed into who knows what sorts of actions she would take.

He hailed himself a taxi carriage and was brought into the house, where after some struggle with his key he opened the door and went inside.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-06 at 11:27 AM.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

the sniper

"I can't forget it now. All I can see is those things. They probably didn't even change the strings or oil the repeaters. Or clean the shafts. I could go for a drink.. just to forgolet about it." Rainbow cringes at the imaginary condition of the weapons. Then it hit her. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]"Why don't you let ms drink? You think I have a problem, don't you?"[/COLOR]

the fae

The kelpie was found sleeping on the couch. The radio whispered the new nearby. The weather. The traffic report. And the dual hostage situations by Unknown criminals.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #807
    Troll in the Playground

the fae

The kelpie was found sleeping on the couch. The radio whispered the new nearby. The weather. The traffic report. And the dual hostage situations by Unknown criminals.
    He limped walked over to the couch and tiredly smiled at the cute sleeping kelpie. At least things seemed alright here, he bent over to kiss her head. It was then Aubade appeared in the door frame between the kitchen and parlor here, she gasped in shock seeing Ember's state and dropped the bowl of brownie mix she was working on.

"Young master!"
    She cantered over him and began to fuss over him. "W-what happened to you? I..." She brought a hoof to her mouth seeing his bruises, healed cuts, and hind leg.

"I...hey Aubade...its a long story...but...I'm fine right now,"
    He warmly smiled and tilted his head.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

"Fletching eh? Well in a town like this, yea, it'd be the sort to keep one well enough hahah," A random mare of two in this group chuckled taking a drink of her salted rim martini. She giggled and flashed him a small smile.

"Mmm, clean up ya say? I had a cousin who worked in the sanitary department, heck, maybe ya knew each other," A stallion piped in with a casual shrug totally not getting what Daniel meant. In the meanwhile, Zephyr was chuckling having a private whispered conversation with the smitten Blitz turning up the charming flirt. His eyes then fell on Daniel briefly before returning his attentions to the stallion next to him.Most here heeded no mind, while others seemed subtly upset in that wanting their 'turn' sort of way-thing.
    Daniels decides to shoot for the 'casual classic' - flashing glances at Zephyr and throwing little smiles his way, not coming off at needy but letting him know he has his interest. He chuckles kindly at the stallion. "Not that kind of clean up. The minor-to-major diplomatic stuff. Think of it like police work without any excitement at all. That's why I left, actually. Hard to accept the dull life, y'know?"

29. - Top - End - #809
    Barbarian in the Playground

"If I know Big Bads (and I do), they'll have nowhere near enough patience to actually train their people or make their gear well. The minute they have the bare minimum of supplies, they'll go on a rampage. Which is great, because we don't need either."

"Our main concern is a civilian evacuation if they come anywhere close. That won't leave us with much, but..."

"But 90% of armies are mooks. And mooks we can handle."
    "Then he's diferent or of the cold kind, and he could turn his mooks into Superpowered mooks if he keeps up using those mines"
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #810
    Troll in the Playground

Daniels decides to shoot for the 'casual classic' - flashing glances at Zephyr and throwing little smiles his way, not coming off at needy but letting him know he has his interest. He chuckles kindly at the stallion. "Not that kind of clean up. The minor-to-major diplomatic stuff. Think of it like police work without any excitement at all. That's why I left, actually. Hard to accept the dull life, y'know?"
    Zephyr caught his glances and smiles and returned them in kind running the tip of his tongue just slightly over his bottom lip. "Indeed, and while one may comment that Bridle Shores is a hick town, I beg to differ, its a growing town and now that I think about it, has grown exponentially since the last attack by invaders some months ago...not that I'm happy about the invasions, no no." He shook his head, his mouth in a perma confident smirk. "Anyways, glad you chose this 'ol town, I'd say you're a fine welcomed addition." He winked.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-06 at 01:47 PM.