New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "oh, ok.... Wait decapitation? isn't it easier to just stab his face?"
    "There are very specific-"

"Ridiculous."

"Ways to kill vampires. Perforation isn't one of them."

"Um.... You know there's darkness spells that can ward off light, right? literaly too, and it's actually pretty easy, their problem is warding against a lot of light."

"wait you couldn't?"
    she tilts her head
    "I could show you how"
    "Well now, are we talking about absorbing, warding, or countering light using darkness?"

"...How do you know about the basics of any of those?"

"Remember that time Yvenne broke me and I spent a month and a half in the library?"

"Oh."

"...Yet that mine was not even about to run out after so much mining...."

"You're sure it's rare as scarce and not rare as hard to find"

"and from that guess.... Let's do the normal military thing and expect the worst"

"the valley's old, hasn't been populated for long and the mine's been recently found, It could be possible"
    "I'm talking rare. This?" He taps the expandable shield on his leg. "Is all the pure shimmerite we've found so far in the entire known world. A full-on mine, with the real stuff and not just alloys? Seriously killing my zen thing."

"As for third.... I hope it actually arrives, and it's enough" Then she sighs, a bit worried

"and what "good times" are you talking about?".... nope, that last paragraph didn't make Luka any happy, apparently for him times are seriouss, and the army thing is srss bssnss
    "...The kind where I go into my brain and turn the little 'oh dear holiness we're all gonna die hopeless arrrgh' button off."

"You need to teach me that trick."

"Eh, you'll always be moody, Z."

---

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "You know, I may have just cooperated just fine if you didn't talk to me like a, pardon my language, snobby flankhole, bribe or no bribe," She sharply said not taking this jerk's crap, not after she attended a seminar to be more assertive to learn to deal with her ex and his crap. When somepony is a jerk, you do you best to not pull out a dirk.
    You have a choice, Daniel. Stay in character, or save a life.

Thanks, voice inside my head that sounds too much like Moony for comfort. I really needed more drama right now

He stares at the barista in the eyes for several seconds, donning a much more serious expression.

"Miss...I'm so terribly sorry about my feigned pretentiousness. But we need to make sure as few ponies as possible knew we were here and who we were. I'm going to trust you with this because this is important:

Zephyr is about to kill a pony he dragged off, and we need desperately to know where he is so we can stop him. There isn't any time to explain, but I can only hope my stupidity hasn't damaged your trust enough to tkae my word for this."
    His eyes are pleading, no trace of a fake accent.

And he's seriously hoping Rainbow and Sandy won't kill him THAT hard for breaking character.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

2. - Top - End - #962
    Troll in the Playground

The Barista and the Bard

The barista stiffened and stared at Daniel with wide freaked out eyes for a couple of seconds.

"W-what? Kill somepony? Are you sure? I mean...he didn't seem like the murderer type. I...him and his little coltfriend or whatever seemed to both be in good spirits when they came over here and got some drinks..." The barista was plum confused and bothered. 'Are you sure? I mean...no offense but it sounds ridiculous."

3. - Top - End - #963
    Titan in the Playground

"Here you go hun, Price was it?" She said giving him a polite smile, likely just to spite Daniel, and levitated him over his choice drink. She then levitated the tips into her uniform's pockets and the other Bits into the register. "Thank you very much."
    Sandy nodded and started to take a drink when...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    You have a choice, Daniel. Stay in character, or save a life.

Thanks, voice inside my head that sounds too much like Moony for comfort. I really needed more drama right now

He stares at the barista in the eyes for several seconds, donning a much more serious expression.

"Miss...I'm so terribly sorry about my feigned pretentiousness. But we need to make sure as few ponies as possible knew we were here and who we were. I'm going to trust you with this because this is important:

Zephyr is about to kill a pony he dragged off, and we need desperately to know where he is so we can stop him. There isn't any time to explain, but I can only hope my stupidity hasn't damaged your trust enough to tkae my word for this."
    His eyes are pleading, no trace of a fake accent.

And he's seriously hoping Rainbow and Sandy won't kill him THAT hard for breaking character.
    ...he put his drink down and sighed. "That's the long an' short of it ma'am." With any luck, his country accent would help their believability. "Apolgies 'bout all the actin' nonsense."

EDIT:

The Barista and the Bard

The barista stiffened and stared at Daniel with wide freaked out eyes for a couple of seconds.

"W-what? Kill somepony? Are you sure? I mean...he didn't seem like the murderer type. I...him and his little coltfriend or whatever seemed to both be in good spirits when they came over here and got some drinks..." The barista was plum confused and bothered. 'Are you sure? I mean...no offense but it sounds ridiculous."
    "Ma'am..." Sandy started, keeping his voice nice, calm, and steady. "...I know it sounds plum ridiculous, but if'n you've heard of all them ponies that got attacked last night, well, we've got good reason t'think Mister Zephyr's connected t'them. Because..." he took a deep breath, praying he wasn't about to screw everything up royally. "Because I was one of th' ponies what got nearly killed last night. We've been trackin' whatever did this all day, an' it's leadin' t'Mister Zephyr." He looked her square in the eye, and his voice started to waver with raw emotion. "Please Miss...I don't want anypony else gettin' hurt, not while I can do somethin' about it. We just need t'know where Zephyr an' that Blitz pony went off too, that's it. If Lady Luck's smilin' on us, he's innocent, but if not...then we got a pony t'save."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-08 at 08:21 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "What? Of course ya can hurt innocents! Ya do it the same way ya'd hurt anything else! They're not invincible or anything! I've done it myself!"

It seemed Blades was somewhat picky about the difference between "can" and "may". She also didn't quite understand that killing things for no reason wasn't really considered appropriate behaviour, but everyone probably knew that by now.

"Probly not whatever's doin' this, 'cause ya don't accidentally turn animals evil or anything, do ya?"

Blades considered for a bit. "Well, Arvadraa, ya're good with animals, so ya probly know what ya're doin' with 'em, 'n yar animals are clever ones, so I'm sure they'll be all right. Ya've got good thinkin', 'n wouldn't do this if ya thought they'd get possessed, right?"
    Yohanna bites her lip. I came here to look for someone to help me cure them.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

5. - Top - End - #965
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The sniper bops Daniel for his blunt character breaking.

Lochbed

"It is what best friends do. Find mates for them. Pure formality." Lochbed smiles. "How do ye like them? Big or smart."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #966
    Barbarian in the Playground

"There are very specific-"

"Ridiculous."

"Ways to kill vampires. Perforation isn't one of them."
    "d'aww... I though breaking his head would do something"

[B]"Well now, are we talking about absorbing, warding, or countering light using darkness?"

"...How do you know about the basics of any of those?"

"Remember that time Yvenne broke me and I spent a month and a half in the library?"

"Oh."
    "about protecting against it, like a shield, it's the same way as protecting against darkness, but try to reverse it, and change some things"

" I could kinda trust her, she's been practicing it since.....well, ever"

"I'm talking rare. This?" He taps the expandable shield on his leg. "Is all the pure shimmerite we've found so far in the entire known world. A full-on mine, with the real stuff and not just alloys? Seriously killing my zen thing."
    "uh... that's odd, every metal thing in our village was made out of it, we though it was iron of course"
    "It's odd actually, is ours really sun blessed and not light enchanted? I mean, our power isn't bound to just Celestia, even less when she was the Iron Hoof, there could be a variation or something...."
    "you know, having 3 sources of power is nice" He grins

[COLOR="darkorange"]"...The kind where I go into my brain and turn the little 'oh dear holiness we're all gonna die hopeless arrrgh' button off."

"You need to teach me that trick."

"Eh, you'll always be moody, Z."
    "We're not being pessimists, just non subestimating a threat, even less when their leader can casts asteroids on top of ponies..... No wait, forget about that last part, it was a dream....." He looks a bit down, like if he had a memory of a bad dream ....Or was it "just a dream"?
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #967
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Arvadraa straightens and looks at Yohanna heroically. "You came to the right place."

"Great, I think you triggered her nature mare reflex." Stellar recieves a glare and returns a 'what?' shrug.

---

"d'aww... I though breaking his head would do something"
    "Blunt force trauma might work depending on whether it's a magica connection or just the brain thing."

"about protecting against it, like a shield, it's the same way as protecting against darkness, but try to reverse it, and change some things"

" I could kinda trust her, she's been practicing it since.....well, ever"
    "The 'ward' concept it what we mean by impossible. Those kinds work on dispersing or destroying the opposing source entirely. If you're talking about a counter-block then yeah, sure, but there's a limit for everything."

"uh... that's odd, every metal thing in our village was made out of it, we though it was iron of course"
    "It's odd actually, is ours really sun blessed and not light enchanted? I mean, our power isn't bound to just Celestia, even less when she was the Iron Hoof, there could be a variation or something...."
    "you know, having 3 sources of power is nice" He grins
    "Ehh, I can't really answer this one for you. Bias comes into play. Starsie's usually a go-to for a faith-neutral response."

"We're not being pessimists, just non subestimating a threat, even less when their leader can casts asteroids on top of ponies..... No wait, forget about that last part, it was a dream....." He looks a bit down, like if he had a memory of a bad dream ....Or was it "just a dream"?
    "Wow, asteroids, really? That's...the best thing ever!"

"I've forgotten; can Moonlight do that?"

"Not unless it's moon motes. If you're thinking of the time Starbeam pulled a meteor into orbit, that was using the power-rock, remember?"

"Ah, right. I do so enjoy that lake."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #968
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I don't even think this is happening in our area. And they know how to stay hidden. Betty's our only crazy one, and she's got a fever right now. I don't want this suddenly appearing on my doorstep without forewarning."
    "Good to know they're up to it! After all, it doesn't do to use nonfunctional tools for the job!"

"Well, I'm not the animal expert here, so all I can suggest is lookin' for the cause 'n gettin' rid of it. If ya remove the cause, it should remove the symptom, right?"

Arvadraa straightens and looks at Yohanna heroically. "You came to the right place."

"Great, I think you triggered her nature mare reflex." Stellar recieves a glare and returns a 'what?' shrug.
    "Of course! I reckon ya'll be able to figure out what's with those critters, won't ya." Blades patted Arvadraa on the back. "I'm no animal expert, but ya're one!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

9. - Top - End - #969
    Troll in the Playground

The three "vampire hunters" and the Barista

There' was just something about how this little stallion spoke to her, something truthful, maybe it really was that darn accent. "I....he's....I let him in the backrooms behind me here...I think..." She looked over her shoulder and gestured to the doors behind the bar mentioned in the club's description. "I.....can't remember why he told me he needed to go back there....I just let...him." She looked at the three here and stared for a moment before snapping out of it. "I...what should I do?"

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    RainbowLochbed

"It is what best friends do. Find mates for them. Pure formality." Lochbed smiles. "How do ye like them? Big or smart."

"What? I...I don't know....I haven't really thought about it much to be honest...I mean...its okay...you don't have to do this,"
    Aubade replied a little surprised at the turn this conversation took. Though really, she shouldn't have been.

10. - Top - End - #970
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

There' was just something about how this little stallion spoke to her, something truthful, maybe it really was that darn accent. "I....he's....I let him in the backrooms behind me here...I think..." She looked over her shoulder and gestured to the doors behind the bar mentioned in the club's description. "I.....can't remember why he told me he needed to go back there....I just let...him." She looked at the three here and stared for a moment before snapping out of it. "I...what should I do?"

"She is clearly exhibiting the symptoms of vampiric mind control." deduced the sniper. The separated speech is a dead giveaway

"What? I...I don't know....I haven't really thought about it much to be honest...I mean...its okay...you don't have to do this,"
    Aubade replied a little surprised at the turn this conversation took. Though really, she shouldn't have been.
    Fortunately, she was a shapeshifter... sorta. Her first form was a male pony with a massive barrel-barrel and muscular legs. "Is this attractive?" She then glamored into a smaller more suave and smooth form with slick hair and shiny teeth. "Or this?".
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #971
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy gave a sigh of relief. "You've done enough t'help, Miss. For now, I'd just focus on keepin' folks in here calm. Serve th' drinks, do th' fancy bottle flips an' all that, act like nothin's up. Last thing we want is a big 'ol panic."

"She is clearly exhibiting the symptoms of vampiric mind control." deduced the sniper. The separated speech is a dead giveaway
    Sandy paused. Not knowing exact details, hazy memory, stilted speech, as much as he wanted to trust the mare in front of him, she raised a good point. "So what do we do? She hasn't turned on us or nothin'." he whispered to his fellow hunters, but more directed to Daniel. This sort of thing seemed like a bard's specialty.

12. - Top - End - #972
    Bugbear in the Playground

Yohanna jumps up an squeaks, showing more emotion than ever. Ooooh, really? You know animals well? Me too!!! Ooohh, I love animals!

"Good to know they're up to it! After all, it doesn't do to use nonfunctional tools for the job!"

"Well, I'm not the animal expert here, so all I can suggest is lookin' for the cause 'n gettin' rid of it. If ya remove the cause, it should remove the symptom, right?"

"Of course! I reckon ya'll be able to figure out what's with those critters, won't ya." Blades patted Arvadraa on the back. "I'm no animal expert, but ya're one!"
    Ohmygosh! You can help!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

13. - Top - End - #973
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Blunt force trauma might work depending on whether it's a magica connection or just the brain thing."
    "oh ok, so just disconnecting it works then...."

"The 'ward' concept it what we mean by impossible. Those kinds work on dispersing or destroying the opposing source entirely. If you're talking about a counter-block then yeah, sure, but there's a limit for everything."
    "I was talking about a protective shield, that whenever something of an exact kind is shot, then it blocks that away, that's the most common way, others could be deflecting, absorbing, countering.... But mostly blocking, it works on brute force, so just applying more power breaks it, but you know what I mean....At least that's what I learned was a "ward" against something"

"Ehh, I can't really answer this one for you. Bias comes into play. Starsie's usually a go-to for a faith-neutral response."
    "what "starsie"?"
    "She's a wizard unicorn right? maybe she can know more"

"Wow, asteroids, really? That's...the best thing ever!"

"I've forgotten; can Moonlight do that?"

"Not unless it's moon motes. If you're thinking of the time Starbeam pulled a meteor into orbit, that was using the power-rock, remember?"

"Ah, right. I do so enjoy that lake."
    "....Asteroids are bigger and meaner than meteors, you know..."
    "what "starsie"?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-08 at 09:54 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #974
    Troll in the Playground

Fortunately, she was a shapeshifter... sorta. Her first form was a male pony with a massive barrel-barrel and muscular legs. "Is this attractive?" She then glamored into a smaller more suave and smooth form with slick hair and shiny teeth. "Or this?".

"I...oh my...I mean...you don't have to do this for me, really, but thank you Miss Lochbed, its very sweet of you,'
    She said with an awkward smile. Admittedly, she did like Big Mac big strong stallions, much like her old beau, a farm hoof who worked on the land that belonged to the Sols.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy gave a sigh of relief. "You've done enough t'help, Miss. For now, I'd just focus on keepin' folks in here calm. Serve th' drinks, do th' fancy bottle flips an' all that, act like nothin's up. Last thing we want is a big 'ol panic."
    "Right....I'll...of course. I'll do my best, I just hope you're wrong about this," She said shaking her head.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Ogre in the Playground

Sandy paused. Not knowing exact details, hazy memory, stilted speech, as much as he wanted to trust the mare in front of him, she raised a good point. "So what do we do? She hasn't turned on us or nothin'." he whispered to his fellow hunters, but more directed to Daniel. This sort of thing seemed like a bard's specialty.
    "Take down the vampire, mind control goes away. If we don't catch Zephyr this won't matter anyways."

---

Yohanna jumps up an squeaks, showing more emotion than ever. Ooooh, really? You know animals well? Me too!!! Ooohh, I love animals!

Ohmygosh! You can help!
    Arvadraa smiles kindly. Stellar looks vaguely irritated, like 'why do I keep getting into these situations?'. "Yes, we can. You could call us...expert problem-solvers."

"'Solvers'? So far all you've done is cau- ow!" She subsides into angry muttering thanks to a quick smack in the face by the tail of a still-smiling flutter pony.

---

"I was talking about a protective shield, that whenever something of an exact kind is shot, then it blocks that away, that's the most common way, others could be deflecting, absorbing, countering.... But mostly blocking, it works on brute force, so just applying more power breaks it, but you know what I mean....At least that's what I learned was a "ward" against something"
    "Kinda makes me wonder if your town had a magic school."

"what "starsie"?"
    "She's a wizard unicorn right? maybe she can know more"
    "Nah nah nah. She's the wizard unicorn."

"Now her abilities you overestimate."

"Hey, you weren't with the team long enough to check her in action. I can't do anything but understate her abilities, because there isn't a technical term for 'so awesome it makes your head explode'. Yet."

"....Asteroids are bigger and meaner than meteors, you know..."
    "what "starsie"?"
    "Big flaming rocks from space is big flaming rocks from space." He shrugs.

16. - Top - End - #976
    Titan in the Playground

"Take down the vampire, mind control goes away. If we don't catch Zephyr this won't matter anyways."
    "...fair enough. No need t'go panickin' her anyhow. With any luck, she won't notice a thing."

"Right....I'll...of course. I'll do my best, I just hope you're wrong about this," She said shaking her head.
    Sandy gave her a wan smile and shook his head. "Me too, Miss, me too." With that, he motioned for the back door and fell in behind Daniel.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-08 at 10:59 PM.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ohmygosh! You can help!
    "Of course! Helpin's what we do! Oh, 'n occasionally stabbin', or both at once, but ya get the idea!"

Arvadraa smiles kindly. Stellar looks vaguely irritated, like 'why do I keep getting into these situations?'. "Yes, we can. You could call us...expert problem-solvers."

"'Solvers'? So far all you've done is cau- ow!" She subsides into angry muttering thanks to a quick smack in the face by the tail of a still-smiling flutter pony.
    Blades laughed at the tail-smack. "Yep! We're real good problem-solvers, 'n we can even take conundrums of philosophy, too!"

Blades then turned to Stellar and whispered, "Well, we're workin' on the Obsidian Flare 'n Horne situations, 'n that explosion was just one of our companions goin' a bit overboard, but in general, we've been workin' on things. 'N with a bit more help, we should be able to handle 'em."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

18. - Top - End - #978
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

Rainbow felt uneasy. Especially without her crossbows. Perhaps. "One bottle of overproof rum. and a cigar, please."

Lochbed

"But I must, bestie of mine." The kelpie quivered her bottom lip. Her eyes grew wide. "Ah have to be a good filly friend from Ember so Ah have to make his servants happy and loved."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #979
    Troll in the Playground

Rainbow

Rainbow felt uneasy. Especially without her crossbows. Perhaps. "One bottle of overproof rum. and a cigar, please."
    "Right...yes miss," She nodded and collected herself. She levitated to her a bottle from the selection and cigar from the lower display case. "H-here, I, on the house." or rather her pay "You should go...I mean...your friends are heading on without you." She did her darnest to keep a composed expression as she went back to cleaning glasses to distract herself.

Lochbed

"But I must, bestie of mine." The kelpie quivered her bottom lip. Her eyes grew wide. "Ah have to be a good filly friend from Ember so Ah have to make his servants happy and loved."

'Please, its fine, maybe we can go about it another time? I mean, its on the sudden side to start trying to find me...a uh mate,"
    She said with a stilted chuckle.

20. - Top - End - #980
    Ogre in the Playground

"Of course! Helpin's what we do! Oh, 'n occasionally stabbin', or both at once, but ya get the idea!"

Blades laughed at the tail-smack. "Yep! We're real good problem-solvers, 'n we can even take conundrums of philosophy, too!"

Blades then turned to Stellar and whispered, "Well, we're workin' on the Obsidian Flare 'n Horne situations, 'n that explosion was just one of our companions goin' a bit overboard, but in general, we've been workin' on things. 'N with a bit more help, we should be able to handle 'em."
    "She would probably be able to wipe the floor with your underground pest problem in all of five minutes." Apparently Stellar's still having trouble using Arvadraa's actual name.

---

Daniel

The barista might notice that Daniel 'accidentally' left that bag of bits on the bar.

21. - Top - End - #981
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Right...yes miss," She nodded and collected herself. She levitated to her a bottle from the selection and cigar from the lower display case. "H-here, I, on the house." or rather her pay "You should go...I mean...your friends are heading on without you." She did her darnest to keep a composed expression as she went back to cleaning glasses to distract herself.
    "Thank you madam."The sniper light the cigar and tucks the rum under a legpit. Then she darts after the others.

'Please, its fine, maybe we can go about it another time? I mean, its on the sudden side to start trying to find me...a uh mate,"
    She said with a stilted chuckle.
    "Okay. Well Ah am looking out for ye, bestie." Wink wink. Click click.

Meanwhile.. in a dark parking lot

"Yes!
    Yes!
    More!
    Faster!
    Harder!
    Oh yeeah!"

A pink earth pony wipes her brow. Her breathing is heavy. The stench of exhausting fills the area. "That is what you get for messing with my friend Ember."

The broken bodies of several pegasi lay around Juribean. Some are dead and beaten into pulps of flesh. Other are just unconscious and are in need of medical attention. Only one of them is completely unarmed, paralyzed in fear from the horrors just witnessed.

"C'mere cutie. You are coming home with me. Your punishment will be a little different. Hehehe."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-09 at 03:43 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #982
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank you madam."The sniper light the cigar and tucks the rum under a legpit. Then she darts after the others.
    Daniel
    The barista might notice that Daniel 'accidentally' left that bag of bits on the bar.
    She noticed and quietly levitated the small bag into her uniform's pockets.
    -----
    Spoiler
    Show

Anywhom, when they eventually step inside they are greeted by a dim high ceiling storage room with a catwalk. To the left a random storage room with the main room having crates and more crates, likely filled with stored wines and other spirits. Two high up windows up ahead of them. Around the corner the three may hear the sounds of guttural groans and other suggestive sounds.

Heading over there would show a Zephyr with a Blitz pressed up against the south wall looking like he was kissing his neck, from the trio's perspective at least, but knew better. "MmmmMm....I knew you were delicious my cute Blitz but I didn't know this much." He chuckled and continued his actions. Blitz's eyes were glazed but seemed to be enjoying this a lot, whatever it was that Zephyr was doing, but it felt so nice to him. Zephyr let out a throaty chuckle but continued, vulnerable during his once private feeding time.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Okay. Well Ah am looking out for ye, bestie." Wink wink. Click click.

"Heheh...ah, well thank you very much Miss Lochbed, its sweet of you,"
    She tilted her head and smiled. The brownies in the oven began to let their smell waft in the air. "Mmm, that does smell pleasant, don't you think?"

(Oh Juribean, you so wacky)

23. - Top - End - #983
    Ogre in the Playground

Anywhom, when they eventually step inside they are greeted by a dim high ceiling storage room with a catwalk. To the left a random storage room with the main room having crates and more crates, likely filled with stored wines and other spirits. Two high up windows up ahead of them. Around the corner the three may hear the sounds of guttural groans and other suggestive sounds.

Heading over there would show a Zephyr with a Blitz pressed up against the south wall looking like he was kissing his neck, from the trio's perspective at least, but knew better. "MmmmMm....I knew you were delicious my cute Blitz but I didn't know this much." He chuckled and continued his actions. Blitz's eyes were glazed but seemed to be enjoying this a lot, whatever it was that Zephyr was doing, but it felt so nice to him. Zephyr let out a throaty chuckle but continued, vulnerable during his once private feeding time.
    Daniel silently motions Sandy and Rainbow to approach and cover the door, and slowly pulls a few choice peices of his leather leg-straps as he sneaks over to right behind Zephyr (tries, rather).

"Miss me, sweetie?" POW, the classical sound effect of a punch to the face. Well, assuming any of this works and he doesn't get KO-ed from fifteen feet away.

24. - Top - End - #984
    Titan in the Playground

She noticed and quietly levitated the small bag into her uniform's pockets.
    -----
    Spoiler
    Show

Heading over there would show a Zephyr with a Blitz pressed up against the south wall looking like he was kissing his neck, from the trio's perspective at least, but knew better. "MmmmMm....I knew you were delicious my cute Blitz but I didn't know this much." He chuckled and continued his actions. Blitz's eyes were glazed but seemed to be enjoying this a lot, whatever it was that Zephyr was doing, but it felt so nice to him. Zephyr let out a throaty chuckle but continued, vulnerable during his once private feeding time.[/COLOR]
    Daniel silently motions Sandy and Rainbow to approach and cover the door, and slowly pulls a few choice peices of his leather leg-straps as he sneaks over to right behind Zephyr (tries, rather).

"Miss me, sweetie?" POW, the classical sound effect of a punch to the face. Well, assuming any of this works and he doesn't get KO-ed from fifteen feet away.
    Sandy pointed out the windows to Rainbow, indicating she should probably hang back and cover those; they were after a pegasus, after all. But it was her choice. He himself attempted to swing a wide circle around to cover the back door. Along the way, he'd be looking for dust and grit from the floor. It wasn't sand, but it could work in a pinch. Should Daniel's ambush fail and the pegasus head for the door, he'd be getting it all in the eyes.

25. - Top - End - #985
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow

The bowless sniper mare nods and trots over to the windows. With no weapons, she does not feel herself an lack the drive to take leadership and enforce the chain of command. So the magenta pony hides by the crates near the the catwalk to ready a toss of the rum. She just happens to see a shipping invoice on the floor and stuffs it in the now opened and sipped bottle.

Lochbed

The aroma of chocolate tickled her hostels in such a lovely way."Ah never met a brownie that smelled so good. Brownies usually smell like mossy rocks." she says, again confusing the pasties for goblins.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #986
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well I'd rather not, but we might as use process of elimination here, and anyway, if we run into trouble, we run right out towards the setting sun for safety, I also have a flash bomb just in case we need those extra seconds to get out, well if there are vamponies hiding there,"
    She said as she eyed the fence for a good place to squeeze through as it was old and likely some bars bent.
    "Well, no point standing about. Let's go," Silverpine said, turning towards the crypt.

27. - Top - End - #987
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Sandy pointed out the windows to Rainbow, indicating she should probably hang back and cover those; they were after a pegasus, after all. But it was her choice. He himself attempted to swing a wide circle around to cover the back door. Along the way, he'd be looking for dust and grit from the floor. It wasn't sand, but it could work in a pinch. Should Daniel's ambush fail and the pegasus head for the door, he'd be getting it all in the eyes.
    Rainbow

The bowless sniper mare nods and trots over to the windows. With no weapons, she does not feel herself an lack the drive to take leadership and enforce the chain of command. So the magenta pony hides by the crates near the the catwalk to ready a toss of the rum. She just happens to see a shipping invoice on the floor and stuffs it in the now opened and sipped bottle.

For whatever reason right now, the trio were able to take the stealth route, maybe because's the vamp's focus was on feeding and not his surroundings, hence a secondary need for privacy. Maybe. Anyways.

Zephyr actually reacted to the punch of a mortal pony and found himself staggering back, as Blitz's body fell to the ground in a heap, two puncture wounds in his neck, slowly trickling out with blood.

"Aaaargh...what the?! Ishoulda known!'
    The vampony staggered backward incidentally towards the door Sandy was covering. Recovering and smelling Sandy first turned around to attack him, in which Sandy likely gave him a surprise face ful of dirt and sawdust, which got 'em in the eyes staggered himself some more going back to Daniel. Vamp or pony, getting s*** in your eyes still annoys and hurts like a mofo.

"Agh...no ya don't....!"
    He shook his head and gathered himself for a moment before making a dash to grab Daniel and throw him against the crates on the ground floor. Surprisingly he wasn't moving at the usual vampy super speeds but he was still fast.

Lochbed

The aroma of chocolate tickled her hostels in such a lovely way."Ah never met a brownie that smelled so good. Brownies usually smell like mossy rocks." she says, again confusing the pasties for goblins.

"I'm talking about the dessert in the oven, five more minutes and they'll be done,"
    She said with a small smile and watched the oven.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Well, no point standing about. Let's go," Silverpine said, turning towards the crypt.

And so the two plus a secret stalker named Staccata went into the crypts. It was as they remembered but amped up in the creepy simply because of the whole notion of maybe bloodsuckers hiding in the shadows. "You have your flashlight right?" Gearstride asked as they moved farther in as the reach of the already weak light welcomed pure darkness.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-09 at 09:12 AM.

28. - Top - End - #988
    Ettin in the Playground

And so the two plus a secret stalker named Staccata went into the crypts. It was as they remembered but amped up in the creepy simply because of the whole notion of maybe bloodsuckers hiding in the shadows. "You have your flashlight right?" Gearstride asked as they moved farther in as the reach of the already weak light welcomed pure darkness.
    "Yes, Capt'n. Hold on a moment." Silverpine fumbled in his saddlebag until his mouth closed onto the familiar outline of the flashlight. He flicked the torch on with his teeth and brought it out to shine around.

29. - Top - End - #989
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Yes, Capt'n. Hold on a moment." Silverpine fumbled in his saddlebag until his mouth closed onto the familiar outline of the flashlight. He flicked the torch on with his teeth and brought it out to shine around.
    She felt just a smidgeon safer with the light and walked by her lieutenant's side. Things were as familiar as before, in need of a good dusting, a new interior decorator and some TLC. Oh and movement that was not their own, and Staccata' would hear it too.

30. - Top - End - #990
    Ettin in the Playground

She felt just a smidgeon safer with the light and walked by her lieutenant's side. Things were as familiar as before, in need of a good dusting, a new interior decorator and some TLC. Oh and movement that was not their own, and Staccata' would hear it too.
    "You hear that, Captain?" Silverpine said through the flashlight in his mouth. He tensed his body, and his ears were up straight, trying to get a handle on that movement.