New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    S-sure! For some reason the zebra is shivering slightly. Never had them before.
    Blades laughed so hard, she fell over backwards.

"Ya... really... Ya really... Really never..." She took a deep breath to try to get back under control. "Ya really never had bread rolls? Really, they're so simple! This reminds me of that Luka fellow not knowin' about bits!"

She headed into the back room and returned with some nice, large rolls. "There ya are."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Outside the Cemetery

"Yea! Your ma!" He cackled thinking he was hilarious with his 'your mom' joke. This prompted Gearstride to give him an Indian rope burn on his leg. "Ah ahhh ow...I is not tellin's you nathin'! Oooowoooogaah!"

"Do you ponies have someplace you can put him while he waits all night for his 'masters' to try and save him? Preferably this would be close to somewhere he can be dangled upside-down in the morning when they don't."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"Do you ponies have someplace you can put him while he waits all night for his 'masters' to try and save him? Preferably this would be close to somewhere he can be dangled upside-down in the morning when they don't."

"We have an airship,"
    Gearstride shrugged before relenting on the indian rope burn and moving on to another leg.

"Owwaahh....my masters will comes for me, thens you will'a be sorry!"

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blades laughed so hard, she fell over backwards.

"Ya... really... Ya really... Really never..." She took a deep breath to try to get back under control. "Ya really never had bread rolls? Really, they're so simple! This reminds me of that Luka fellow not knowin' about bits!"

She headed into the back room and returned with some nice, large rolls. "There ya are."
    Yohanna takes a small nibble of one, and than a big bite. These are amazing! Where did you grow them?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Things Get Worse]

All throughout this exchange, Sandy opted to hang a pace or two behind Daniel. And opted not to jump in and add things to the story. Just sat and listened, while his mind raced on various ways they could maybe not be horribly dead if this vampony (likely their Miss M) made a move on them.

When all was said and done. he sheepishly scratched his head. "Daniel? I don't suppose y'managed t'smuggle a tea set in here?" Because a little humor always helped defuse situations, right?
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-11 at 06:58 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post

All throughout this exchange, Sandy opted to hang a pace or two behind Daniel. And opted not to jump in and add things to the story. Just sat and listened, while his mind raced on various ways they could maybe not be horribly dead if this vampony (likely their Miss M) made a move on them.

When all was said and done. he sheepishly scratched his head. "Daniel? I don't suppose y'managed t'smuggle a tea set in here?" Because a little humor always helped defuse situations, right?
    "Liquids don't go in my bag. Long story involving twigs.

As for your questions: Yes, better that than his heart, and me.

Anyways, we've got all we need, let's hit the road, shall we?"
    Secretly, he's reeeeally hoping M contests him on that suggestion.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-07-11 at 08:21 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The Spice Club Backroom Storage

And suddenly there was a crash through a window from above. "I got your message brother I--" Looking up would reveal on the catwalk, a slender pretty young unicorn mare with red fur, a rosewood red mane and tail, orange-red eyes, a black headband with a small bow (surprise color!) on her styled mane, and red wine colored peacoat. Obviously she had a favorite color (its totally green man). She also sported a fierce, confused and all around angry expression at the messy scene below.

"What in all of Tartarus is going here? I demand an explanation!"
    She barked after a second later a fast blur of red appeared fifteen feet away from them on ground floor. A hint of an equivalent to a ponyfied word for Spanish accent in her voice. She glowered equally at everypony.

"Be careful sister....they may be vampire slayers...well maybe this one,"
    He gestured at Daniel and kept himself in a submissive shoulder slump from the glaring of this mare.

Her eyes quickly flashed to Daniel whilst keeping the other two in mind. "Explanation. Now."
    Rainbow just stares back. Her stance does not shake as she is not afraid of any pony, alive, dead, nor undead.

"That's good, if you have for room for seconds, there's still some leftover in the pan,"
    Aubade smiled and gestured at the brownie pan on the counter.
    "Ah think this is all of the sweet pony food Ah can handle for a day. Thank ye anyway." Lochbed nommed on some more brownie. Then she draped her hooves over Ember's shoulder. "Ember, ye are so lucky ta had such a gud servant."

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Sunny hugs Hover.

"I'm Sorry Hover. It was great to see you again." Sunny says, hugging her friend as tightly as possible.

Hover submits to the hug. She uncharacteristically does not protest. Instead there is something else happening that is a shocker. She partly hugs back with a slightly bend leg. "It was great. I'll miss you. Everyday."

Vampy Shenanigans

(Actually, he called for his sister during his interrogation ;D )

The mare listened for moment rolling her eyes at some parts not caring for the sarcasm and douchiness right now, maybe on Tuesdays but not today. "Zephyr get your flank over here!"

"Waah...o-okay sister,"
    He gulped and scrambled and dashed over to her.

"I feel like I'm only getting half of this bull**** sounding story and I'd like the whole story, especially one without an obviously biased slant, that this fool boy isn't even trying to hide,"
    She gestured for Zephyr to lower his head since he was like twice her size. She then touched her horn on his head as it glowed for a second. There was a swooshing noise, her eyes going all white for a second, and then it was done.

She then gave Zephyr a smack across the face. "You're an idiot." Zephyr submissively touched his cheek and backed down.

She then turned back to Daniel in disbelief. "Seriously? You ran a stake through his ****? What the **** is wrong with you? Who does that?"

"Well you three ****ers aren't going anywhere until I get my questions answered, its only fair after the terror session this miserable gelding maker ran. Keep your offer for a trip to get medical attention, he doesn't need it. So you can stop being sarcastic ***hole about it.

You may need it though if my questions aren't answered. And from what I saw in the memories, you stand no chance against me in combat, amateurs. Pfft. I spit at it."
    She spat on the ground.

The mare exasperatedly sighed and ran her hoof down her face. "So, everyone, let's get this ****ing pow wow going, now. And get me my ****ing spot of tea."

[and le me a waitin for Orzel and Amish]
    "I don't drink tea unless it comes from Long Peninsula." Her statement hints to her drinking problem subconsciously. Rainbow "uncorks" the bottle of rum and sniffs it. "This sniff like tea... if you squint with your nose, vamp."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-11 at 08:11 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Ah think this is all of the sweet pony food Ah can handle for a day. Thank ye anyway." Lochbed nommed on some more brownie. Then she draped her hooves over Ember's shoulder. "Ember, ye are so lucky ta had such a gud servant."
    Ember smiled and nuzzled Lochbed and then looked over at Aubade. "Yea, I am lucky to have such a great servant and friend." Aubade returned his smile with a small one of her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow just stares back. Her stance does not shake as she is not afraid of any pony, alive, dead, nor undead.

"I don't drink tea unless it comes from Long Peninsula." Her statement hints to her drinking problem subconsciously. Rainbow "uncorks" the bottle of rum and sniffs it. "This sniff like tea... if you squint with your nose, vamp."

"Yeaaaaaaa, no."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Liquids don't go in my bag. Long story involving twigs.

Anyways, we've got all we need, let's hit the road, shall we?"
    Secretly, he's reeeeally hoping M contests him on that suggestion.

"I said get in a ****ing pow wow, now. I know you're not deaf you ****. I will really show you what a tan hide looks like,"
    She barked.

She stared at Sandy and sniffed the air in his direction. "You're the one I saved in the alley, aren't you? Get over here, please.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "landing on top of enemies is better"
    "I wouldn't know about that. I don't so much fly as ah...toss."

---

Daniel

Daniel just looks slightly amused. "You know, Zephyr, your sister is blowing your story about being 'protectors' and 'good guys' to three different levels of pony hell. All your violence is telling me is that our response was justified. But what the hay, maybe my going into detail will give you a chance to cool off.

First of all, we're only here in the first place because your brothers-in-fang are going on killing sprees that affect us, directly. Now your brother said that you two are working against said killing spree-ers, which will become relevant in a moment.

Secondly, picture this for, me if you will: The most obvious vampire in the world lures somepony into a dark room and when you get there, you see some poor sap getting his blood drained. What, like we should have just said 'Oops, wrong door, let's totally ignore this for no reason'? A mighty 'screw that', I say thee.

Thirdly, and most important in this trio, you may notice that you're in a room consisting of yourself, four ponies, and another vampire. As opposed to the situation of yourself, four ponies, and a pile of dust that this could've turned into twice. You're welcome.

Now onto relevance. We've got our own reasons for wanting the local bad coven taken down, and in the increasingly-more-difficult-to-believe case that Zephyr's telling the truth about you two, I am currently absolutely fine with letting you two go fight your own war. Like I said, we have what we came for - answers. Hay, we might have even offered assistance, us and the crew and the several paladins I have lying around. But I doubt we're getting anything out of you besides smoke and death threats, so unless you want to waste your time fighting amateurs who, I cannot stress remotely enough, had the means and opportunity to make you an only child twice, but not only did not, just offered him medical assistance, or have a civil conversation...our exit is stage left.

So no. I'm not caving to your bloody pow wow or whatever you want to call it. I'm bidding you a pleasant evening."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Titan in the Playground

She stared at Sandy and sniffed the air in his direction. "You're the one I saved in the alley, aren't you? Get over here, please.
    Sandy glanced nervously at his two teammates, before turning back to Miss M with an audible gulp. "Uh, yes'm." He trotted forward, every fibre of his being telling him this was a Bad Idea. Still, she saved him once, so she probably wasn't going to do anything to him now, right?

Right?

...unless of course their teammate goes and tells off the vampony. Sandy shot Daniel a despairing, "why the hay would you say that" look.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-11 at 08:57 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy glanced nervously at his two teammates, before turning back to Miss M with an audible gulp. "Uh, yes'm." He trotted forward, every fibre of his being telling him this was a Bad Idea. Still, she saved him once, so she probably wasn't going to do anything to him now, right?

Right?

...unless of course their teammate goes and tells off the vampony. Sandy shot Daniel a despairing, "why the hay would you say that" look.
    She narrowed her eyes and watched Sandy come over until he was right next to her. She removed his bandage and spat on her hoof and rubbed it against his bite marks as his neck began to mend. "There, I've closed off the connection to the vampony who made those marks. Laypony's terms, they don't have your 'scent' anymore, you're less likely to die now." Her expression softened into something motherly, until Daniel spoke again, then it went back to its default annoyed.

Daniel

Daniel just looks slightly amused. "You know, Zephyr, your sister is blowing your story about being 'protectors' and 'good guys' to three different levels of pony hell. All your violence is telling me is that our response was justified. But what the hay, maybe my going into detail will give you a chance to cool off.

"All my violence? Dude, shut up you're the one who--"
    He found himself cut off when his 'sister' put a hoof over his mouth to shut him up.

First of all, we're only here in the first place because your brothers-in-fang are going on killing sprees that affect us, directly. Now your brother said that you two are working against said killing spree-ers, which will become relevant in a moment.

Secondly, picture this for, me if you will: The most obvious vampire in the world lures somepony into a dark room and when you get there, you see some poor sap getting his blood drained. What, like we should have just said 'Oops, wrong door, let's totally ignore this for no reason'? A mighty 'screw that', I say thee.

"I say thee, thou art an ignorant ass, but thou knows that already I'm sure,"
    She rolled her eyes but let him go on.

Thirdly, and most important in this trio, you may notice that you're in a room consisting of yourself, four ponies, and another vampire. As opposed to the situation of yourself, four ponies, and a pile of dust that this could've turned into twice. You're welcome.

"Yes, you're right about that, about Zephyr that is,"
    She turned to Sandy and smiled. "Thank you very much, for your kindness and capability of mercy and reasoning." She tapped her horn and then head with a hoof. "You do not know how grateful he is to you. As of such, he is now in owing of you of a favor to complete within his reasonable capabilities."

Now onto relevance. We've got our own reasons for wanting the local bad coven taken down, and in the increasingly-more-difficult-to-believe case that Zephyr's telling the truth about you two, I am currently absolutely fine with letting you two go fight your own war. Like I said, we have what we came for - answers. Hay, we might have even offered assistance, us and the crew and the several paladins I have lying around. But I doubt we're getting anything out of you besides smoke and death threats, so unless you want to waste your time fighting amateurs who, I cannot stress remotely enough, had the means and opportunity to make you an only child twice, but not only did not, just offered him medical assistance, or have a civil conversation...our exit is stage left.

So no. I'm not caving to your bloody pow wow or whatever you want to call it. I'm bidding you a pleasant evening."[/COLOR]

"Look, I know we've gotten waaaay off the wrong hoof. But you do not know what you are really dealing with yourself. Don't think you're hot **** just because you beat up a heavily incredibly weakened vampony because you caught him by surprise,"
    She cocked a brow, her eyes still narrowed. Zephyr tried to give a look of indignation, but twas true.

"I'm under loads of stress right now, dealing with a fool brother, dealing with a ****tard like you right now, and to top it off, a ****ing coven of Luna knows how many vamponies who want to start **** up in MY town, yea, we're having a ****ing pow wow, AND THEN you can go off and get your ass slaughtered because you feel the need to be a cocky little **** who thinks he knows his ****."

She softly sighed and tilted her head and went into a zen sort of 'ooooom'. "Alrighty then, first question, who the in the **** are you three?" She asked in a blissful tone.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-11 at 09:27 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember smiled and nuzzled Lochbed and then looked over at Aubade. "Yea, I am lucky to have such a great servant and friend." Aubade returned his smile with a small one of her own.
    Lochbed accepted the nuzzle. "Aw that is sweet.... Is this dinner?"

"Yeaaaaaaa, no."

""Aaaww."

"I said get in a ****ing pow wow, now. I know you're not deaf you ****. I will really show you what a tan hide looks like,"
    She barked.

Rainbow gasps. Was this vampony responsible for her being able to see Sandy alive again? "So you were there."

\

Daniel

So no. I'm not caving to your bloody pow wow or whatever you want to call it. I'm bidding you a pleasant evening."
    "That is rude, Daniel.proper order is introduction then bad mouthing."

Right?

Rainbow hops in front of Sandy and offers Miss M a hoof to shake. "Name's 2nd LT Rainbow Pepper. Sandy is under my jurisdiction so I we be fielding questions directed toward him."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Barbarian in the Playground

"I wouldn't know about that. I don't so much fly as ah...toss."
    "oh well, I guess you haven't seen anypony then landing hard enough on another one with enough force to create craters? I've practiced a lot for that..."

So then Aisis just catches a bit of air.
    "are you going for lunch or something?...."
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed accepted the nuzzle. "Aw that is sweet.... Is this dinner?"
    "Uhm, no, I'll making dinner later, right now was just for a yummy lunch treat," She explained.

""Aaaww."

Rainbow gasps. Was this vampony responsible for her being able to see Sandy alive again? "So you were there."

'Yes."

"That is rude, Daniel.proper order is introduction then bad mouthing."

Rainbow hops in front of Sandy and offers Miss M a hoof to shake. "Name's 2nd LT Rainbow Pepper. Sandy is under my jurisdiction so I we be fielding questions directed toward him."
    She accepts her hoofshake but is still on the tense side being this was the mare who suggested to burn her brother.

"If these were other, better circumstances, I'd say its a pleasure to meet you, but for now, I acknowledge your current reasonable behavior. Miss Pepper."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-11 at 09:37 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Ogre in the Playground

"oh well, I guess you haven't seen anypony then landing hard enough on another one with enough force to create craters? I've practiced a lot for that..."
    "Well uhhh...I have, actually but...it doesn't end well for the lander. Didn't, rather."

So then Aisis just catches a bit of air.
    "are you going for lunch or something?...."
    "My, it is getting late into the afternoon, isn't it?"

"...Do you have a sudden feeling Daniel's doing something stupid, or just me?"

"Z...Daniel is always doing something stupid."

---

Daniel

Once Miss M calms down visibly, he goes from snarky idiot to concerned/friendly diplomat in literally a blink.

"Sorry about that, Miss. I find it usually helps to vent, though, especially in a situation like this." He bows. "Daniel 'Feathergrin' Jovus, at your service."

Hopefully not in a literal sense...

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground

She narrowed her eyes and watched Sandy come over until he was right next to her. She removed his bandage and spat on her hoof and rubbed it against his bite marks as his neck began to mend. "There, I've closed off the connection to the vampony who made those marks. Laypony's terms, they don't have your 'scent' anymore, you're less likely to die now." Her expression softened into something motherly, until Daniel spoke again, then it went back to its default annoyed.
    "Uh, thanks ma'am." Sandy felt his neck where his bandage had been. In all the confusion, he'd forgotten the wound was even there. He relaxed...marginally.

"Yes, you're right about that, about Zephyr that is," She turned to Sandy and smiled. "Thank you very much, for your kindness and capability of mercy and reasoning." She tapped her horn and then head with a hoof. "You do not know how grateful he is to you. As of such, he is now in owing of you of a favor to complete within his reasonable capabilities."
    Sandy bashfully kicked at the floor, failing to contain the dopey grin slowly growing across his face. "Shucks. I mean, I'm flattered 'n all, ma'am, but I was just doin' my job. Killin' monsters is just a means, th' lives of ponies is what's important 'n all. An' besides, wouldn't have been able to if'n you hadn't saved my hide last night."

She softly sighed and tilted her head and went into a zen sort of 'ooooom'. "Alrighty then, first question, who the in the **** are you three?" She asked in a blissful tone.
    Any further rambling was (thankfully) cut off by the intervention of his commanding officer. Sandy leaned forward to offer his own hoof from behind Rainbow, trying not to look at the flank she practically just threw in his face. "Sargent Sandy Shores. An' I guess the 2nd Lieutenant's answerin' anythin' beyond that."

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ettin in the Playground

"We have an airship,"
    Gearstride shrugged before relenting on the indian rope burn and moving on to another leg.

"Owwaahh....my masters will comes for me, thens you will'a be sorry!"
    "Sounds as good a plan as any. C'mon, I don't like to stay in this cemetery any more than the next sane pony," Silverpine said, dragging their prisoner firmly.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-07-11 at 10:20 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Well uhhh...I have, actually but...it doesn't end well for the lander. Didn't, rather."
    "strange, I do it all the time" Though taylor could see his wings were a bit larger than normal, up to Kelvin if he though it was the teenager colt's generation trait or training or something.

"it's noon...."
    "man....no clouds? besides me, who's actually a bit annoyed because of that?"

Somewhere, a prisoner is REALLY frustrated and has already filled his anti-magical cell with a cloud of useless dark energy.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

"Hahah, sounds all interesting, mMmmm. Well maybe I'd like to know what color your eyes are that you behind sunglasses,"
    He smirked and drank his bourbon.
    Unknown. Hay Bale replied. She lowered her shades down the bridge of her nose. Her eyes were... multicolor, actually. There was teal, and yellow, and pink, and brown, something like amber and flecks of ruby red.

... Uh, okay, that was... weird. Probably the best description possible would be 'crystalline'.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Uhm, no, I'll making dinner later, right now was just for a yummy lunch treat," She explained.

"So what do we do now. Ah am bored. "

'Yes."

She accepts her hoofshake but is still on the tense side being this was the mare who suggested to burn her brother.

"If these were other, better circumstances, I'd say its a pleasure to meet you, but for now, I acknowledge your current reasonable behavior. Miss Pepper."
    "Pleasure to meet you as well. Sorry about the condition we met in and the action before it. I take full responsibilty." states Rainbow. "Now of the other vamps. What are their motives?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Titan in the Playground

Hover submits to the hug. She uncharacteristically does not protest. Instead there is something else happening that is a shocker. She partly hugs back with a slightly bend leg. "It was great. I'll miss you. Everyday."
    "I'll miss you too. I hope I can see you again sometime. You were probably my best friend as a foal." Sunny says, not letting go of the hug.

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Ogre in the Playground

"strange, I do it all the time"
    "Well ya know, not everypony's got a built-in landing system."

"it's noon...."
    "man....no clouds? besides me, who's actually a bit annoyed because of that?"
    "...Not me, for sure."

"Said Mr. Sunshine."

---

"I take full responsibilty." states Rainbow.
    Daniel briefly gives Rainbow an annoyed 'I thought we went over this' look.

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Troll in the Playground

-snip-

Sandy bashfully kicked at the floor, failing to contain the dopey grin slowly growing across his face. "Shucks. I mean, I'm flattered 'n all, ma'am, but I was just doin' my job. Killin' monsters is just a means, th' lives of ponies is what's important 'n all. An' besides, wouldn't have been able to if'n you hadn't saved my hide last night."

"Mmmm, that's an interesting food for thought moment there,"
    She narrowed her eyes for a moment in thought and left it that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amish

Any further rambling was (thankfully) cut off by the intervention of his commanding officer. Sandy leaned forward to offer his own hoof from behind Rainbow, trying not to look at the flank she practically just threw in his face. "Sargent Sandy Shores. An' I guess the 2nd Lieutenant's answerin' anythin' beyond that."

"Mmm, Second Lieutenant Rainbow, and Sargent Sandy Shores, I am Miss M, but from I gather, you three already guessed it. And don't ask for my real name in case you're wondering, for I know it not anymore,"
    She started to calm down, she needed that bitch-fest she just had.

Daniel

Once Miss M calms down visibly, he goes from snarky idiot to concerned/friendly diplomat in literally a blink.

"Sorry about that, Miss. I find it usually helps to vent, though, especially in a situation like this." He bows. "Daniel 'Feathergrin' Jovus, at your service."

Hopefully not in a literal sense...
    She eyes him suspiciously, he's either trying to fool her here, or he's bi-polar, she kept her guard around him still.

"I find it difficult right now to accept that as a response of genuine sincerity given the sudden turnabout of your behavior,"
    She closed her eyes and counted to five.

"Alright, I have your names now. So, that leads to the next question. What are you three? And don't be cheeky and say 'ponies' or something else as smart ass like. You're obviously not just civilians."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Sounds as good a plan as any. C'mon, I don't like to stay in this cemetery any more than the next sane pony," Silverpine said, dragging their prisoner firmly.
    "Right," Gear nodded as she helped dragged their annoying prisoner who still kept yelling.
    ----------------
    Somewhere

"Heheheh.....Looks like some little ponies took Grubbers, hopefully they'll kill him, little bastard gets on my nerves."

"Yes, well we can hope. But for now, we consider the plan, that bitch who appeared the other night.....simply put it, we need to kill her. Pest Control if you may, along with any other buggers who want to play hero too. This is our town now boys and gals and the livestock is fresh, fresh, fresh."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Unknown. Hay Bale replied. She lowered her shades down the bridge of her nose. Her eyes were... multicolor, actually. There was teal, and yellow, and pink, and brown, something like amber and flecks of ruby red.

... Uh, okay, that was... weird. Probably the best description possible would be 'crystalline'.

"Oh my, how colorful they are, hahah...Mmmm"
    He murmured softly and took another drink of bourbon. At this point, Hay Bale would more than have noticed the similarities between this Mister Balboa Shag and Fox Trot. Like an older version without the constant annoyed expression Fox had around her all the time. Hay straw for thought.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do we do now. Ah am bored. "

"We could snuggle?"
    Ember suggested with a little smile, he was really trying to take Sweet Victory's words to heart.

"Pleasure to meet you as well. Sorry about the condition we met in and the action before it. I take full responsibilty." states Rainbow. "Now of the other vamps. What are their motives?"
    "Frankly, I'm not one you should be apologizing too, I'm not the one who was tortured," She shook her head and considered the next question. "Food."

Zephyr in the meanwhile was looking crestfallen, sure his physical wounds healed and his stallionhood fine, but he was now just traumatized. He looked over at Blitz who was just sleeping right now and trotted over to him and opted for cleaning him up and getting him comfortable. He was tempted to lick the wounds clean.

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post

"And would you like me to stick around and see if he's a bit more talkative,"
    Staccata jabs the prisoner minion while he's being dragged. "Or just watch to see if he's being followed?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmmm, that's an interesting food for thought moment there,"
    She narrowed her eyes for a moment in thought and left it that.

"Mmm, Second Lieutenant Rainbow, and Sargent Sandy Shores, I am Miss M, but from I gather, you three already guessed it. And don't ask for my real name in case you're wondering, for I know it not anymore,"
    She started to calm down, she needed that bitch-fest she just had.

She eyes him suspiciously, he's either trying to fool her here, or he's bi-polar, she kept her guard around him still.

"I find it difficult right now to accept that as a response of genuine sincerity given the sudden turnabout of your behavior,"
    She closed her eyes and counted to five.

"Alright, I have your names now. So, that leads to the next question. What are you three? And don't be cheeky and say 'ponies' or something else as smart ass like. You're obviously not just civilians."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Frankly, I'm not one you should be apologizing too, I'm not the one who was tortured," She shook her head and considered the next question. "Food."

Zephyr in the meanwhile was looking crestfallen, sure his physical wounds healed and his stallionhood fine, but he was now just traumatized. He looked over at Blitz who was just sleeping right now and trotted over to him and opted for cleaning him up and getting him comfortable. He was tempted to lick the wounds clean.
    "We are monster hunters as somepony said. Well Sandy and I are." explains Rainbow. Technically they are. Though vampires are not on their usual list of thing to blow up. "Though we rarely deal with pony sized foes."

"We could snuggle?"
    Ember suggested with a little smile, he was really trying to take Sweet Victory's words to heart.
    Lochbed stared at Ember. She was surprised that he would initiate like that. "In the bedroom so Awbade can clean." Then she hops away to the stairs ascending.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-11 at 11:29 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Troll in the Playground

(^Mystic (the player) replied back to Hover up there I believe )

Lochbed stared at Ember. She was surprised that he would initiate like that. "In the bedroom so Awbade can clean." Then she hops away to the stairs ascending.
    "Right," He said licking her cheek before she hopped away. Meanwhile he limped away with support from his crutch.

"Be careful young master, with your leg, especially if you're going to be snogging, I mean snuggling." Aubade said with a bow as she began to put the leftovers away in a container to put in the refrigerator.

Ember blushed hearing what he was going to do aloud by another pony but quietly nodded and limped away and headed up stairs.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-11 at 11:39 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "I'll miss you too. I hope I can see you again sometime. You were probably my best friend as a foal." Sunny says, not letting go of the hug.
    The petite pink pegasus patted the nurse's back. "Before I had Blaze, all I had was you and Mr. Grue. I'll miss you soooo much." says Hover.

(^Mystic (the player) replied back to Hover up there I believe )

"Right," He said licking her cheek before she hopped away. Meanwhile he limped away with support from his crutch.

"Be careful young master, with your leg, especially if you're going to be snogging, I mean snuggling." Aubade said with a bow as she began to put the leftovers away in a container to put in the refrigerator.

Ember blushed hearing what he was going to do aloud by another pony but quietly nodded and limped away and headed up stairs.
    Ember would walk into the room with Lochbed on the bed. Her tail ponited to the door as he laid on her side with her back facing the stallion. Her head turn to show those slightly closed sexy eyes. "Ember. Ah'm cold again."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Troll in the Playground

Ember would walk into the room with Lochbed on the bed. Her tail ponited to the door as he laid on her side with her back facing the stallion. Her head turn to show those slightly closed sexy eyes. "Ember. Ah'm cold again."
    He flushed now that he thought about this, b-but, they were just going to snuggle, it was a couple thing right? It passed time without feeling wholly unproductive. He bashfully smiled noting how sexy-cute she looked right now.

"Cold you say? You should wrap yourself in a blanket then, haha..I'm kidding..."
    He limped over to the bed and rested his crutch against it as he climbed on and laid next to her and put on a leg over her.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh my, how colorful they are, hahah...Mmmm"
    He murmured softly and took another drink of bourbon. At this point, Hay Bale would more than have noticed the similarities between this Mister Balboa Shag and Fox Trot. Like an older version without the constant annoyed expression Fox had around her all the time. Hay straw for thought.
    Hay Bale doesn't know Fox Trot that well. Though she'd have noticed the physical similarities long before. Glad you approve. She winked and put her glasses back up.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Yohanna takes a small nibble of one, and than a big bite. These are amazing! Where did you grow them?
    "Ya don't grow bread, silly! Well, not directly, at any rate. They're made of dough that's made from flour that's made from grain that's grown, though, so I guess ya can say it's kind of indirectly grown. Probly from one of the nearby farms."

Blades nudged Arvadraa. "So what was that weapon ya were thinkin' of?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)