New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover lets go of Sunny. Her sniffles are loud and wet. "Come to my room. If you are going, you might as well have the maid of honor dress I made for you. Between you have it than it be here when this ship explodes."
    "Okay." Sunny follows Hover to her room.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Nope," He said cheekily as he continued his affections paying attentions to her once obscure sensitive spots he came to learned about from field experience.

"Hahah, splendid, but I meant also in a social setting, where I may have to have you at my side as I speak with dignitaries. You keeping an eye for ne'der wells, and all that jazz."
    Am I correct in assuming that you usually keep one or two spoiled bimbos by your side in such situations, both for personal pleasure and to intimidate with implications of extreme wealth? She asked, suddenly on Balboa's right. I could do that. Or pretend to be Miss Astrid, but any neigh-do-wells would be more likely to underestimate a booth babe than a lawyer.

If you require me to be a normal mare, however, yes, I can do that... She reappeared, this time by Astrid.

... I know the theory, anyway.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I'll make sure to mention that to the backers the next time they send the invoice," Silverpine said dryly, as he helped to lift the struggling prisoner.
    "I'll keep in touch then," Staccata remarks before falling behind then away to find a decent spot to keep an eye on the ship for a while. Never know if the vamponies are really in a big hurry to get back their minion.

Meanwhile at the Lunch

Ammy hovers her unassuming non-decadent sandwich before signing off on a few forms. She's not really interested in any carnival oddities in the new hire.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

"So optimistic. Yes, sorta, I can sense them when they're near by but that also means they can sense me, but its short ranged. You really don't think you'll accomplish this in one night, by yourselves right? It makes me wonder how much of words are falling on a deaf and foolhardy wars."
    "Well no, certainly not. We need your ability to find them, you need more help to bring them all down. We both want this...Crisis of the Night dealt with. So, let's team up. Five versus an army is a lot better odds than two or three. Or in this case, pretty sure I can wrangle seven."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Okay." Sunny follows Hover to her room.
    Once in her room, Hover would dart over to her closet. Minutes of searching later, she would emerge with a deep pink dress with a black trim around the frills and sleeves. Something awful spooky. "Here. Wear it or.burn it if you don't come back for the wedding."

"So optimistic. Yes, sorta, I can sense them when they're near by but that also means they can sense me, but its short ranged. You really don't think you'll accomplish this in one night, by yourselves right? It makes me wonder how much of words are falling on a deaf and foolhardy wars."

"I know. Vampire hunting is more of a campaign thing."

He furrowed his brows and pouted in thought. He felt like he had this conversation before. "Ah...uhm...I think so...we're ah getting there, heh." He said though he could not understand why he couldn't be truthful to himself, he knew he liked her a lot from his experience earlier today. That he did feel something more than obligation. "Yea...you've made my life interesting...well more interesting...its uh been going crazy a lots with other stuff...ah...but even all that, its nice to know back home I have a cute fillyfriend." He paused for a moment and rubbed his hooves against one of hers. "What about me? A-are you enjoying me?"
    "Och yes, Ember. Ah am injoying ye greatly. Ye are so interesting to interact with." loch bed stroked the underside of his chin, making an X with a cool hoof. "Och ye have introduce me to a world Ah could only watch from afar. The explanations to a place Ah could not just see but oAlso touch. One day Ah will think of a way to show ye how gratefully Ah am for all this. Thank ye." then she kissed the X.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-12 at 03:36 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Titan in the Playground

Once in her room, Hover would dart over to her closet. Minutes of searching later, she would emerge with a deep pink dress with a black trim around the frills and sleeves. Something awful spooky. "Here. Wear it or.burn it if you don't come back for the wedding."
    "I'll do my best." Sunny promises.

(I may bring her back for that. PM me when it takes place.)

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that you usually keep one or two spoiled bimbos by your side in such situations, both for personal pleasure and to intimidate with implications of extreme wealth? She asked, suddenly on Balboa's right. I could do that. Or pretend to be Miss Astrid, but any neigh-do-wells would be more likely to underestimate a booth babe than a lawyer.

If you require me to be a normal mare, however, yes, I can do that... She reappeared, this time by Astrid.
    ... I know the theory, anyway.

"Pretty much, usually I'd take one or two of my fillyfriends here but they're really useless to me as bodyguards, naturally. I need both leg candy and a body guard as I am a high profile pony of importance in this world,"
    He felt rather smug and comfortable about himself and took another sip of his drink and relaxed himself a bit as he was fed some seedless grapes from his fruit salad.

Astrid wasn't too particularly fond at the proximity of Hay Bale right, or being implied to be just normal, she was a tall flutterpony afterall. Or so moofin bard's description included that.

"I am not his lawyer, that would be Ammy over there, I am his personal assistant, I make sure he doesn't do anything completely stupid to get himself killed," She said flatly looking a Balboa though. Balboa winced grinned but remained in amused spirits.
    --------------------------------

"I know. Vampire hunting is more of a campaign thing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Well no, certainly not. We need your ability to find them, you need more help to bring them all down. We both want this...Crisis of the Night dealt with. So, let's team up. Five versus an army is a lot better odds than two or three. Or in this case, pretty sure I can wrangle seven."

"Have you formulated a plan about this? Or was it simply going to be a case of leeroying and hoping you hit something?"
    She asked in somewhat sarcastic but also genuinely amused way and softly smiled at the ridiculous thought.
    ------
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Och yes, Ember. Ah am injoying ye greatly. Ye are so interesting to interact with." loch bed stroked the underside of his chin, making an X with a cool hoof. "Och ye have introduce me to a world Ah could only watch from afar. The explanations to a place Ah could not just see but oAlso touch. One day Ah will think of a way to show ye how gratefully Ah am for all this. Thank ye." then she kissed the X.
    He warmly smiled, that just sounded so sincere it made him get all bashful again. "Aww shucks...I...-" He was cut off by the kiss to the underside of his chin. 'Hehaha..that tickles."

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "I'll do my best." Sunny promises.

(I may bring her back for that. PM me when it takes place.)
    (Okay I will. Hover will need her friend there.)

"Have you formulated a plan about this? Or was it simply going to be a case of leeroying and hoping you hit something?"
    She asked in somewhat sarcastic but also genuinely amused way and softly smiled at the ridiculous thought.

""I must consult with my with my superiors first. This was just a reconnaissance mission."" stated the sniper. She slowly eased to the door.

------

He warmly smiled, that just sounded so sincere it made him get all bashful again. "Aww shucks...I...-" He was cut off by the kiss to the underside of his chin. 'Hehaha..that tickles."
    "Tehehe." The fae glowed a little before pinning the noble on the bed and falling on his barrel.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-12 at 05:53 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Troll in the Playground

"Tehehe." The fae glowed a little before pinning the noble on the bed and falling on his barrel.

And obnoxiously cute cuddling was had. Barf. Nuzzles nuzzles everywhere and lots of Eskimo kisses, and blushing. At least from Ember's side.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Barbarian in the Playground

"I'll be honest...I only know four places hereabouts, and none of them sell food. Drinks, cadavers, sleep and arrest warrants, rather."
    "oh well... I hope the pancakes last for a while"
    "we could look aaround or something...I'm a bit hungry..."
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Er... yes. Could you maybe teach me how to fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "In a universal sense, or do you have a preconcieved style? Weapons, hoof-to-hoof, magic?"
    "Sure, I can probly teach ya! Except magic. I don't do magic at all. Stellar here will have to help ya with magical stuff. But I can do pretty much anything else! So what strikes yar fancy? Knives? Swords? Axes? Spears? Maces? Fanblades? Hoofstrikes?"

Blades grinned. Now this was something she could get very excited about indeed.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Er... well you're the expert. What do you think?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Titan in the Playground

"Pretty much, usually I'd take one or two of my fillyfriends here but they're really useless to me as bodyguards, naturally. I need both leg candy and a body guard as I am a high profile pony of importance in this world,"
    He felt rather smug and comfortable about himself and took another sip of his drink and relaxed himself a bit as he was fed some seedless grapes from his fruit salad.
    The point was that I could pose as leg candy. She clarified. So nopony would notice me.

And to be perfectly honest, She looked over herself, grinning, If I wore a suit and acted as a bodyguard, people would probably just assume I was a highly paid hoofer. No offense.

Astrid wasn't too particularly fond at the proximity of Hay Bale right, or being implied to be just normal, she was a tall flutterpony afterall. Or so moofin bard's description included that.

"I am not his lawyer, that would be Ammy over there, I am his personal assistant, I make sure he doesn't do anything completely stupid to get himself killed," She said flatly looking a Balboa though. Balboa winced grinned but remained in amused spirits.
    Personal Assis- oooooooooh. I gotcha. Wink wink. She winked slyly and trotted back to her seat.

So yes, I can behave as a bodyguard should if need be. Anything else?

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "oh well... I hope the pancakes last for a while"
    "we could look aaround or something...I'm a bit hungry..."
    "Ah, an adventure. Albiet not on a grand scale. Onward, I say, ha-ha!"

---

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Sure, I can probly teach ya! Except magic. I don't do magic at all. Stellar here will have to help ya with magical stuff. But I can do pretty much anything else! So what strikes yar fancy? Knives? Swords? Axes? Spears? Maces? Fanblades? Hoofstrikes?"

Blades grinned. Now this was something she could get very excited about indeed.
    "Hoofstrikes, huh? Something tells me you might get contested for expertise on that one." Stellar looks pointedly at Arvadraa.

"...Wait what?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

15. - Top - End - #1185

"Ah, an adventure. Albiet not on a grand scale. Onward, I say, ha-ha!"
    "I miss the pungent stench of mildew actually"
    "uh, I guess it's wandering around now" And they wait until Z and Taylor walk too
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-12 at 08:00 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1186

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    And he notices too, the size now actually making them better to see due to the brighter shine, he just responds back by making a stronger shield, like 4 times stronger due to the light magic going against his dark, he signals some guards to pick up the ore.
    He could still feel Barb was mad at him, and use the energy by it to power his shield... Though still wouldn't get why . But anyways, he keeps it as opportunity to get his magic used to it.

"ok..." then he's a bit frustrated/bored.
    Valley
    The barrage of ores seemed to have stopped for now-
    Oh.
    Oh dear.
    A boulder sized chunk has been thrown at the tent, with a very recognizable pony inside it.
    Yes, it's Barb.
    She's extremely angry!

---

Aero
    "Come on, kiddo. Let's go see a movie or something."
    He'll attempt to lead Mile away!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

And obnoxiously cute cuddling was had. Barf. Nuzzles nuzzles everywhere and lots of Eskimo kisses, and blushing. At least from Ember's side.
    And many rooting and rubbing of her nose onto Ember were performed by Lochbed. After a bout of cuddling she licked a cheek. "This is wonderful. Ah want to do it again so ye cannot die, ochkay?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Troll in the Playground

And many rooting and rubbing of her nose onto Ember were performed by Lochbed. After a bout of cuddling she licked a cheek. "This is wonderful. Ah want to do it again so ye cannot die, ochkay?"

"Heheh...promise I won't die....there's still many a things I need to do, so dying is not on my list...despite....my foolhardiness....and tendency to put myself in danger...uh....yea...hopefully my luck doesn't run out haha...."
    He awkwardly chuckled and stroked her mane.

""I must consult with my with my superiors first. This was just a reconnaissance mission."" stated the sniper. She slowly eased to the door.

"Reconnaissance eh? Yeaaaaaa,"
    She sighed forcing a smile on her face and bobbed her head a bit. "Very well, so as long as we're not going in foolhardy as much fun as that can be, not this time."
    ----

The point was that I could pose as leg candy. She clarified. So nopony would notice me.

And to be perfectly honest, She looked over herself, grinning, If I wore a suit and acted as a bodyguard, people would probably just assume I was a highly paid hoofer. No offense.

Personal Assis- oooooooooh. I gotcha. Wink wink. She winked slyly and trotted back to her seat.

So yes, I can behave as a bodyguard should if need be. Anything else?
    Naturally Astrid grimaced and kept to herself. Anyways.

"For now at the moment...oh wait...housing arrangements....yes that is something to discuss, especially for this particular job."
    He waved his hoof a bit.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-12 at 08:15 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Titan in the Playground

Naturally Astrid grimaced and kept to herself. Anyways.

"For now at the moment...oh wait...housing arrangements....yes that is something to discuss, especially for this particular job."
    He waved his hoof a bit.
    Protecting you properly would require being close to you at all times - at least close enough to react to potential threats. She adjusted her sunglasses.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #1190

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Valley
    The barrage of ores seemed to have stopped for now-
    Oh.
    Oh dear.
    A boulder sized chunk has been thrown at the tent, with a very recognizable pony inside it.
    Yes, it's Barb.
    She's extremely angry!
    He just sees her flying on her boulder and just pulls his sword with a lock on his foreleg.... Which would be actually really rare for him to do instead of telekinesis, then the sword is suddenly imbued in humongous amounts of pure dark power AKA a LARGE black fog with green and purple arcs, and as Barb's just close, he swings HARD, like, enough strength and power to possibly send it away, or block it, or not .... At least hoping it works since it's shimmerite and he doesn't know how strong Barb actually is

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    "Come on, kiddo. Let's go see a movie or something."
    He'll attempt to lead Mile away!
    "ok"
    He follows Aero.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-12 at 08:33 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Troll in the Playground

Protecting you properly would require being close to you at all times - at least close enough to react to potential threats. She adjusted her sunglasses.
    "Mmmm, well, with plenty of spare rooms here, we could find you something, Miss Astrid will take to that, I'm sure she knows the estate better than I do hahaha," He smiled and gave Astrid a glance who just straightened up and gave a likely forced polite nod.

"Yes, at the moment, you have three guest rooms, sir, I'm sure...one of them will be able to accommodate Miss Hay Bale," She said keeping a professional air about her, albeit a slightly tense one.

"Fantastic,"
    He clopped his hooves together. 'And Miss Ammy, will do as she does and take care of the legalities of this. Lovely."

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Hoofstrikes, huh? Something tells me you might get contested for expertise on that one." Stellar looks pointedly at Arvadraa.

"...Wait what?"
    "Oh, right! Ya're pretty good unarmed, aren't ya, Arvadraa! Of course, ya've got special powers to back it up, but ya've still got some sneaky skills there." Blades winked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Er... well you're the expert. What do you think?
    "It depends on yar style, of course! Knives aren't the strongest, but they're easy to carry 'n conceal, very versatile 'n good for both short 'n long range. Swords are very flexible, but some ponies prefer the sheer power of an axe. 'N then there's the spear for if ya're more defensive, or the mace if ya just like smashin' things. 'N that's just the close range weapons! What style do ya think suits ya?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ettin in the Playground

"Nope," He said cheekily as he continued his affections paying attentions to her once obscure sensitive spots he came to learned about from field experience.
    Maybe she had a psychic link with her Bridle Shores self. That would explain her choice of words. "Oh, you knave," Icy said, dissolving into sighs. "You're incorrigible."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "I'll keep in touch then," Staccata remarks before falling behind then away to find a decent spot to keep an eye on the ship for a while. Never know if the vamponies are really in a big hurry to get back their minion.
    If nothing else, Silverpine and presumably Gear would cart their prisoner into the Cirrus without further trouble, and lock him in aforementioned room. Once done, Silverpine glanced at Gear. "So, I'll take the first watch? I don't feel safe with him around."

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Titan in the Playground

"Reconnaissance eh? Yeaaaaaa," She sighed forcing a smile on her face and bobbed her head a bit. "Very well, so as long as we're not going in foolhardy as much fun as that can be, not this time."
    "How should we get in contact with you again?" Sandy finally spoke up.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

Maybe she had a psychic link with her Bridle Shores self. That would explain her choice of words. "Oh, you knave," Icy said, dissolving into sighs. "You're incorrigible."

"Your incorrigible knave,"
    He purred gently tracing his forehoof down her side. "Mmmm,.....you smell so nice, like....just something delicious. I really could probably count the ways you turn me on, from your smile, your mischievous side, even your scoldings and that way you glare at me when I done goofed up. You really don't know what you do to me." He gave her a roguish smile and ran his hoof through her mane.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    If nothing else, Silverpine and presumably Gear would cart their prisoner into the Cirrus without further trouble, and lock him in aforementioned room. Once done, Silverpine glanced at Gear. "So, I'll take the first watch? I don't feel safe with him around."

"Yea....why don't we both watch over him......I don't think I can sleep anyways," She said leaning against the door where they had that pony locked in. He started to bang against it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "How should we get in contact with you again?" Sandy finally spoke up.

"Don't worry about that, I'll find you,"
    She said cryptically, probably on purpose too. She then glanced around the storage room/loft. "What a mess."

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Heheh...promise I won't die....there's still many a things I need to do, so dying is not on my list...despite....my foolhardiness....and tendency to put myself in danger...uh....yea...hopefully my luck doesn't run out haha...."
    He awkwardly chuckled and stroked her mane.
    "Good. AG's miss you if you died. The fae filly tickled his chin and kissed the area between chin and lips. "Anything Ah can do for ye?"

"Reconnaissance eh? Yeaaaaaa,"
    She sighed forcing a smile on her face and bobbed her head a bit. "Very well, so as long as we're not going in foolhardy as much fun as that can be, not this time."
    ----
    Rainbow nods and slowly back out of the door with the wine bottle in mouth.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ettin in the Playground

"Your incorrigible knave,"
    He purred gently tracing his forehoof down her side. "Mmmm,.....you smell so nice, like....just something delicious. I really could probably count the ways you turn me on, from your smile, your mischievous side, even your scoldings and that way you glare at me when I done goofed up. You really don't know what you do to me." He gave her a roguish smile and ran his hoof through her mane.
    "No, I don't think I do..." Icy said, smirking again. Her ears flattened with pleasure as Fox stroked her mane. "Then again, I don't think you know how you stroke the fire in me either..."

"Yea....why don't we both watch over him......I don't think I can sleep anyways," She said leaning against the door where they had that pony locked in. He started to bang against it.
    Silverpine nodded and plopped down on the metal deck, suddenly looking weary as the weight of the day caught up with me. "I just hope Sandy's group had more luck than us."

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Titan in the Playground

"Don't worry about that, I'll find you," She said cryptically, probably on purpose too. She then glanced around the storage room/loft. "What a mess."
    Sandy shook his head. Their chances of wrapping this whole thing up anytime soon were looking slim. He could only hope ponies tonight would stay indoors. "Sentiment heartily agreed with, ma'am."

Rainbow nods and slowly back out of the door with the wine bottle in mouth.
    Sandy started to follow behind her, when yet another question came to mind. "Er, one last question, an' this one might sound a mite odd, but...what sort of things can y'do? As a vampony, y'know? Can y'light yourselves on fire like th' stories say?"

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Troll in the Playground

"Good. AG's miss you if you died. The fae filly tickled his chin and kissed the area between chin and lips. "Anything Ah can do for ye?"
    He chortled at the ticklish kiss there. "Mmmm, there's nothing I can think of right now..or are you talking about something long term?"

"No, I don't think I do..." Icy said, smirking again. Her ears flattened with pleasure as Fox stroked her mane. "Then again, I don't think you know how you stroke the fire in me either..."

"I can think of some things...to--"
    He naughtily whispered into her ear and grinned. His heart was beating fast, tingling with excitement having this filly in his hold. And then his tummy growled. "Urgh...talk about mood killer hahah...hauh..what time is it anyway?"

Silverpine nodded and plopped down on the metal deck, suddenly looking weary as the weight of the day caught up with me. "I just hope Sandy's group had more luck than us."

"Yea, but hey, its not like we didn't luck out...we have a lead sorta, there's a very high chance that could have been a vampony lair, unless this fella' we caught is just a random crazy kook playing make believe, hahah..."
    She wanly smiled and sat next to him laying her head on his shoulders a little tired, but not sleepy. "Hmmm, what a day."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy shook his head. Their chances of wrapping this whole thing up anytime soon were looking slim. He could only hope ponies tonight would stay indoors. "Sentiment heartily agreed with, ma'am."

Sandy started to follow behind her, when yet another question came to mind. "Er, one last question, an' this one might sound a mite odd, but...what sort of things can y'do? As a vampony, y'know? Can y'light yourselves on fire like th' stories say?"

'Light myself on fire?........What? Where did that one come from? Hahaha..."
    She laughed bringing her hoof to her mouth all lady-like.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-13 at 04:00 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Titan in the Playground

'Light myself on fire?........What? Where did that one come from? Hahaha..." She laughed bringing her hoof to her mouth all lady-like.
    Sandy scratched his head, frowning and trying to not look as big a fool as he sounded. "I dunno, must've...must've been some story I heard a long time ago. B-but that's all we got right now. If'n we're supposed t'beat these things, it'd help t'know what all we're up against."