New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The pegasus looked at her with a snort and then flew up high into the sky before making a quick roundabout turn. He then torpedo flew toward her in an attempt to dive bomb her. Fwoosh. Eligible for being comically stopped in his tracks.
    Hay Bale put up a magic shield with the approximate strength of a wall of solid brick right in front of him, too close to dodge. Sure, we've seen Pegasi break through brick in the show, but it's funnier if it works and if it were steel it might kill him outright.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy nervously chuckled along too. "Haha, yeah, he's no bottler, no sir...ma'am. Chatterbox if y'get him started...heh..."

-snip-

"Y'know, I think that might be just what he and she really need. I'll tell him that, Cap'n." he said with a genuine smile. "If I-er, he, needs more advice, I'll let y'know."

She stared at him and raised a brow as she softly smile. "Well, I do my best." She sagely nodded.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy's eyes flicked back to the menu she hovered in front of her. "Well... umm... this is rather overwhelming... Fox, do you have a suggestion?"

"Well, I'd rather let my lady love have what she wants, but ah, I myself am fond of spicy foods, so I might just say go for it, see if you're up for the challenge,"
    He playfully smirked at her.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale put up a magic shield with the approximate strength of a wall of solid brick right in front of him, too close to dodge. Sure, we've seen Pegasi break through brick in the show, but it's funnier if it works and if it were steel it might kill him outright.
    Well that's not as comically stopping him, angst, swoonful sigh, missed opportunity, j/k :P The pegasus sped on down like a bullet and made an impact, making a small mushroom cloud. When the dust cleared he was a foot away from Hay Bale and her shield, on the ground and twitching. Well, at least he took down the brick shielding, that makes it slightly less lame. "Oh...yah..." He muttered at MCerberus' suggestion.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-22 at 04:08 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground