New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    So I'm with my friend(DarkReaper1382) just browsing things on the computer/playing games when my older brother walks in. Discussion stuff, and at some point we basically said there's a pony of X(where X is whatever you want). This basically dissolved into the next half hour just looking up various X-Pony pictures and basically taunting with "give us a hard one to find". There were very few things that didn't have a related picture show up. The only one that comes to mind that failed is that old CG cartoon Reboot. Didn't help that most characters in that show are either computer terms or something stupid like "Bob".

Bleakbane, what would you say to a Lich in a computer game that may or may not be named after you? Oh god, please don't hurt me for naming it after you as a joke.
    Does a PMV not count? Because this was in the second result of the search "reboot pony". If you need art, there's this pony creator picture.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    The Jalyrkieon seem to be coming together nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Ace, commodore. Just brilliant. If I ever get my finances back in order I may come to you with requests.
    *tips helmet*

That's going to be a reet bugger , as they say, to hollow out, though. I suspect it'll be most of Monday's CADing time.

For my next trick (well, after sorting out that last infantry), I shall attempt to design another AFV loosley based around Saw Boss/Saw Trooper, because.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Bleakbane, what would you say to a Lich in a computer game that may or may not be named after you? Oh god, please don't hurt me for naming it after you as a joke.
    I would say "keep up the Evil work, fellow Evil-Doer!

But remember your place, clone..."

Spoiler
    Show

Bwaahahahahahahahaha!

That is priceless!
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-07-13 at 05:02 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    This:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Twi makes such a cute Ted with that hair style.
    I don't think I get the one where Twi turns into a colt and Pinky has a... lego-looking board in her hand.

On the 8-Bit game: My daughter and I played it up to Rarity before it was bed time. AJ's kick apparently has a bit more range than it looks cause the final kick I did to Discord was at least a pony-length away. Not complaining mind you as I only had half a heart left.
    I think Pinkie's party cannon is the most "spammable" weapon. Only ever got hit by Discord. I like that concept...

Gatling Party.

Am I a bad pony, guys?
    There are no bad ponies. Only Discorded ponies.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Ettin in the Playground

My ears are so happy right now.

MLP FIM Soundtrack updated for S2.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Colossus in the Playground

Desserting On Dawn Review:

Spoiler
    Show
    Twenty-fifth Day of Winter, Caer Gallan.
    Is Caer Gallan a place? A year? A month?

The dawn was obscured slightly by light cloud cover, but despite this, the dawn was bright and rosy
    Double use of 'the dawn'

Noteworthy for being the dawn that the Diamond King noted as being rather auspicious, even in the midst of the most vicious winter known to antiquity.
    Double use of 'note'.

Out of curiosity, have you ever taken the time to just sit and watch the dawn? Like, gotten up early, climbed the highest mountain available to you, and watched the horizon until the sun came up?

If you haven't, do so. I make it practise to do it at least once a year. It's always an absolutely beautiful experience that will stay with you for the year to come.

It was not an easy balcony to get onto, being so high up in the rafters of the solar shrine, but she'd managed to use her little curse to get up where no one could see her.
    Her little what? Her wings? Why is curse singular?

After all, just because the temple guards were shivering out in the cold right now didn't mean they might not come in and patrol before the king arrived.
    Fix, also oddly phrased but I'll pass it over.

The shrine was exceedingly dark, and so very cold before dawn.
    Pretty sure you don't need the comma.

She pressed herself against the smoothed stone of the balcony to wait. She had to see it, at least once. And then she'd be able to tell all the fillies and all the colts back home what it was like, and she'd know, she'd really honestly know how it was done. Even if they caught her, or she was missed at breakfast, it would be worth it.
    Really starting to lose track of what's going on here. From what I understand this is Celestia, breaking into some sort of temple, and she's a lowly maid who hides her wings. And yet, she has a formal breakfast proceeding and isn't particularly worried about the ramifications of being caught?

She waited. She nearly fell asleep, only her shivering and the howling of the wind outside keeping her awake.
    Tenses!

When they finally began to file in, she held her breath, pressed her hooves against her mouth, and watched with wide eyes.
    Rule: No commas immediately before 'and'. It's called a rolling comma or something, and it is BAD!

First Day of Order, Caer Tanlott.
    A.D. 0
    A.D standing for what, exactly? After Discord?

The dawn was the first normal dawn that Equestria had seen in some time, and the first to not use the ancient multi-choral sun-raising technique. Heavy chaos storms disrupted the dawn initially, but cleared up once the sun was fully visible. And if it wobbled slightly as it rose, nopony complained. Noteworthy for being the subject of Manengelo's famous painting, "Celestia Invictus".
    I really think the flavour of these would change if you watched a few sunrises firsthand.

The colour breaks the horizon far before the sun itself does, spreading blue across the whole sky and igniting a bonfire of white amidst the distant mountains. The first inches of its flight are the most glorious, stabbing so sharp and so powerfully into eyes unprepared for their brilliance. Slowly, languorously, it breaches the tip of the mountains and recedes some of it's radiance within itself. Finally, by the time it has well and truly taken reign in the sky, surrounded by the clouds which are its courtiers and attendants, the sun reduces to a mere ball of fire and fades into the background.

If you're writing a story about famous sunrises you should really watch some sunrises and take detailed notes. Sunrises and sunsets are, in my opinion, all the proof I need for the existence of God.

And below them, those bold ponies with a talent for healing had begun to do their work, patching up injured ponies and doing what they could in the dark for those who'd been badly hurt or - worse - mutated.
    ^

"Ye did it." She started
    AAAAAAAAAAAH ATTRIBUTION TAGS!

don't hit me again, i'll be good, i'll be good

You might want to look those suckers up because EqD will bounce your story for misusing them.

Also, 'ye'? Not 'Thou'?

"Let us raise the sun and let its light shineth upon our subjects, that they may rejoice, and know that order hath returned!" Our subjects? The thought hadn't occurred to her- would they want to be ruled by, well, freaks?
    The whiplash between the olde timey English and the ultramodern pejorative 'freaks' actually hurt my neck. You really need to do something about that, like, as a thing.

we led them, sister, we defeated Discord itself and smote it upon the mountainside, we shall take his throne for ourselves and they will love us!"
    Discord's a 'he', she even refers to him as a 'he' in the same sentence, and the LotR reference was cool the first time but not when repeated.

And that was how Celestia earned her cutie mark.
    Ow. ow. The whiplash.

Um, possibly that could be a feature and not a bug here but there would need to be a framing voice/clarification of the narrator.

The trees of the forest far below rustled and shook in the night winds. After so many years, their goal of understanding the forest was finally in sight. Studying the chaos-wracked forest was dangerous, true, with so many monstrous creatures and malevolent plants within, but it might unlock secrets to helping the world run in patterns on its own again, without either constant pony maintenance or unbridled chaos. Luna herself knew best of all the magic of the forest, and she might actually be able to-
    I feel like this should receive more attention. Did Discord break the world so badly that nothing works if not constantly maintained by ponies? That should be a thing.

The sun rose, as it always did, and Luna gasped in delight. "The day! Behold, the gold crossing ebony, the light brought for me... thou art, as ever, a most marvelous daybringer, Celestia! Thank you once again!"
    I have a thought here, but it's complex and might work better as an essay down the road.

Every time she closed her eyes, she could see her little sister. Gleaming teeth, sharp hooves, a mane that no longer looked like the night sky but a sea of stars, armor that should have never been put back on, and hatred in her eyes. Actual hatred. Luna hadn't pulled a single punch, she hadn't shown any mercy, she'd threatened to keep her beautiful night over the land forever. She didn't want to listen, and she hadn't cared about her sister's pleas.
    This, however, is a thought that I can articulate. You can not do this. You can not go through this detailed examination of the past of Equestria and not examine the motives or reasoning for Luna's fall. You can not go from 'everything is happy' to 'Celestia has won'. You can not imply that everything was perfectly happy right up until it was not. You can not absolve all parties of all guilt by not addressing the issue. You can not. I refuse. I won't allow it.

This will literally kill the fic for me. You are sidestepping the most complicated, involved, emotional and powerful character arc in the entire MLP setting. You can't do that. You just can't.

Sorry, I can't progress past this point in the review. The next chapter seems to be a thousand years in the future which means there's no prospect for a proper examination of the concept, so I'm just going to put it down.

This album; it's not my favourite musically, but narratively it's one of the best visions I've ever seen of the Celestia and Luna story. With Poise; With Anger forever changed my view of Celestia. Dawn is genuinely heartbreaking.

6. - Top - End - #1116

Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    Does a PMV not count? Because this was in the second result of the search "reboot pony". If you need art, there's this pony creator picture.
    Also a few others.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Titan in the Playground

I got that image first in Google Images by simply doing "Reboot Bob pony" and got it through ponibooru.

On a related note... that badass Matrix as a pony.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Also a few others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    I got that image first in Google Images by simply doing "Reboot Bob pony" and got it through ponibooru.

On a related note... that badass Matrix as a pony.
    That is... weird. I tried a few things and I couldn't get anything to pop up. On the video, it was strictly images we were looking at.

Edit: after watching that video, do you ever forget how awesome ponies look if you edit the scenes just right? I kinda did but then that video was just great.
    Last edited by Strife Warzeal; 2012-07-13 at 09:21 AM.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Desserting On Dawn Review:

Spoiler
    Show

Is Caer Gallan a place? A year? A month?

Double use of 'the dawn'

Double use of 'note'.

Out of curiosity, have you ever taken the time to just sit and watch the dawn? Like, gotten up early, climbed the highest mountain available to you, and watched the horizon until the sun came up?

If you haven't, do so. I make it practise to do it at least once a year. It's always an absolutely beautiful experience that will stay with you for the year to come.

Her little what? Her wings? Why is curse singular?

Fix, also oddly phrased but I'll pass it over.

Pretty sure you don't need the comma.

Really starting to lose track of what's going on here. From what I understand this is Celestia, breaking into some sort of temple, and she's a lowly maid who hides her wings. And yet, she has a formal breakfast proceeding and isn't particularly worried about the ramifications of being caught?

Tenses!

Rule: No commas immediately before 'and'. It's called a rolling comma or something, and it is BAD!

A.D standing for what, exactly? After Discord?

I really think the flavour of these would change if you watched a few sunrises firsthand.

The colour breaks the horizon far before the sun itself does, spreading blue across the whole sky and igniting a bonfire of white amidst the distant mountains. The first inches of its flight are the most glorious, stabbing so sharp and so powerfully into eyes unprepared for their brilliance. Slowly, languorously, it breaches the tip of the mountains and recedes some of it's radiance within itself. Finally, by the time it has well and truly taken reign in the sky, surrounded by the clouds which are its courtiers and attendants, the sun reduces to a mere ball of fire and fades into the background.

If you're writing a story about famous sunrises you should really watch some sunrises and take detailed notes. Sunrises and sunsets are, in my opinion, all the proof I need for the existence of God.

^

AAAAAAAAAAAH ATTRIBUTION TAGS!

don't hit me again, i'll be good, i'll be good

You might want to look those suckers up because EqD will bounce your story for misusing them.

Also, 'ye'? Not 'Thou'?

The whiplash between the olde timey English and the ultramodern pejorative 'freaks' actually hurt my neck. You really need to do something about that, like, as a thing.

Discord's a 'he', she even refers to him as a 'he' in the same sentence, and the LotR reference was cool the first time but not when repeated.

Ow. ow. The whiplash.

Um, possibly that could be a feature and not a bug here but there would need to be a framing voice/clarification of the narrator.

I feel like this should receive more attention. Did Discord break the world so badly that nothing works if not constantly maintained by ponies? That should be a thing.

I have a thought here, but it's complex and might work better as an essay down the road.

This, however, is a thought that I can articulate. You can not do this. You can not go through this detailed examination of the past of Equestria and not examine the motives or reasoning for Luna's fall. You can not go from 'everything is happy' to 'Celestia has won'. You can not imply that everything was perfectly happy right up until it was not. You can not absolve all parties of all guilt by not addressing the issue. You can not. I refuse. I won't allow it.

This will literally kill the fic for me. You are sidestepping the most complicated, involved, emotional and powerful character arc in the entire MLP setting. You can't do that. You just can't.

Sorry, I can't progress past this point in the review. The next chapter seems to be a thousand years in the future which means there's no prospect for a proper examination of the concept, so I'm just going to put it down.

This album; it's not my favourite musically, but narratively it's one of the best visions I've ever seen of the Celestia and Luna story. With Poise; With Anger forever changed my view of Celestia. Dawn is genuinely heartbreaking.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent; thank you for highlighting that one lack that was itching at me but that I couldn't find. I think my original intention, when I first wrote this, was contrast - going from idyll to hell. But you're right, my usual method of highlighting by omission isn't going to work here.

And I'm afraid most of the sunrises I personally witnessed, I associate with Scottish mist and damp mornings. Which wouldn't be the most inspiring description ever, talking about how the mist slowly gets light enough to see from the kitchen to your tent and hey is that the sun yes it is now hurry up and rise all the way so we're not freezing.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent; thank you for highlighting that one lack that was itching at me but that I couldn't find. I think my original intention, when I first wrote this, was contrast - going from idyll to hell. But you're right, my usual method of highlighting by omission isn't going to work here.

And I'm afraid most of the sunrises I personally witnessed, I associate with Scottish mist and damp mornings. Which wouldn't be the most inspiring description ever, talking about how the mist slowly gets light enough to see from the kitchen to your tent and hey is that the sun yes it is now hurry up and rise all the way so we're not freezing.
    But we don't go from idyll to hell. We completely skip the Hell. We go from idyll to idyll with the implication that something nasty happened but it's better now.

I think this story needs a sunset to every sunrise.

For a sunrise to be memorable watch it during summer, watch it alone and watch it from a mountaintop. Get up early and spend at least two hours waiting for it. The sunrise itself is brief, sudden, but the buildup - ah! That's what counts.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    But we don't go from idyll to hell. We completely skip the hell. We go from idyll to idyll with the implication that something nasty happened but it's better now.
    While you are right - and I'm all the dumb for not realizing that earlier - for me, that scene is hell.

But, again, another scene or two is needed to really hammer that in.

I think this story needs a sunset to every sunrise.
    That is completely contrary to my original intent in writing the story, but I think I may steal the heck out of it.

For a sunrise to be memorable watch it during summer, watch it alone and watch it from a mountaintop. Get up early and spend at least two hours waiting for it. The sunrise itself is brief, sudden, but the buildup - ah! That's what counts.
    I'll keep that in mind.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Titan in the Playground

The shipping generator is coming along nicely. It's pretty much fully functional at this point, I just need the last bit of polish and bug squashing. Also pictures and more characters in the database, so far I have 48 portraits and 85 characters.

And finally a name! It needs a super awesome amazing name. I was thinking something involving Cadance and Heart's Desire (now there's a crack ship! Now I want to ship Cadance and Zecora and have them experiment with Zecora's viagra recipe )

Anyway, pics:

Shipping Generator
    Spoiler
    Show

And the result I got with the above settings, a not entirely unbelievable ship:
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Anyway, pics:

Shipping Generator
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Part of me is saying "It's so beautiful *sniff*", another is yelling "Sweet Celestia, what have I helped create!?". A third part is sneering "Bah. It'll never have the feel and the soul of a hand-crafted ship."

A fourth is cackling madly and going "SCIENCE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!". It's probably the loudest.
    Last edited by SlyGuyMcFly; 2012-07-13 at 01:34 PM.
    Truth resists simplicity.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Titan in the Playground

The shipping generator is coming along nicely. It's pretty much fully functional at this point

Spoiler
    Show

As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed.
    Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Shipping Generator!
    Commander, Ship at will!

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Orc in the Playground

The shipping generator is coming along nicely. It's pretty much fully functional at this point, I just need the last bit of polish and bug squashing. Also pictures and more characters in the database, so far I have 48 portraits and 85 characters.

And finally a name! It needs a super awesome amazing name. I was thinking something involving Cadance and Heart's Desire (now there's a crack ship! Now I want to ship Cadance and Zecora and have them experiment with Zecora's viagra recipe )

Anyway, pics:

Shipping Generator
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    *Tips hat* Kudos for a job well done!

Questions:
    You finally went with PHP?
    It's working with an online database?

If you have the time drop me a line (or the code) if you want, I would like to take a look to what you did.
    Again Excellent job!

Also it seems our resident Trixie fans have reasons to be very happy on season 3. Me I just hope that we get more adventures...
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-13 at 01:46 PM.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

aheh heh heh

fangasm ahoy!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/0...#idc-container

talk about numerous fanfics getting ruined....
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2012-07-13 at 01:47 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    Uh..."fluttershy dragon"? What the hay is that supposed to mean?
    Also,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Octavia/Rarity duet? What could that possibly be?
    I'll believe Trixie is returning when I see a video of this panel.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-07-13 at 01:49 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

The crack-pairing device looks good! I'm probably going to post like a million mini-fics from it though >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

In hindsight, Trixie in season 3 makes sense, since they're doing the toy and everything.

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Troll in the Playground

This:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hahaha, didn't see this before! That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    What is wrong with rarity's clothes? It looks like she is wearing form fitting underwear...
    ...Does it?

Also, I like the Silverspoon picture! I don't see a lot of fanart of her.
    Yeah, it's a shame she's so unpopular. She has a nice design.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    This seems relevant to the whole X-pony story.

Apologies if it has been posted already, I may have missed it on account of youtube links being blocked at the office :3
    Something else I missed. That was brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    My ears are so happy right now.

MLP FIM Soundtrack updated for S2.
    Oh, sweet! I've been wanting this!

I'd be okay with this.

Anyway, pics:

Shipping Generator
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    Nice! I can't wait to see it finished!

You guys like airships, right?
    Spoiler
    Show

EDIT:
    aheh heh heh

fangasm ahoy!

Um.... really?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, the Twilight and Spike song sounds great! But... Octavia and Rarity duet? Huh? I mean, if it's done right I'd be okay with it but... huh?

Trixie doesn't surprise me, considering how the fans have been clamouring for it. (please let them do it right)

Fluttershy as a dragon? I'm excited!

Predicting a surge in FlutterSpike shipping in T-10... 9... 8...
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2012-07-13 at 02:06 PM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Octavia/Rarity duet? What could that possibly be?
    *air craft carrier randomly falls from sky*
    what do you think it means?
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Spamalot in the Playground

Also it seems our resident Trixie fans have reasons to be very happy on season 3. Me I just hope that we get more adventures...
    Heh, kinda curious about the Flutterdragon thing too. I'm hoping its crazy/funny like Dragon Quest was.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    In hindsight, Trixie in season 3 makes sense, since they're doing the toy and everything.
    Oh? What toy are you referring to?
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Ettin in the Playground

Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-07-13 at 02:23 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Firbolg in the Playground

You know what I'd like to see from the fan community, a return to the basics:

More Pinkie/Dash pranking
    Crazy inventor Pinkie making a return
    More Woona and socks
    Stalker Lyra
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Titan in the Playground

I notice that it seems we can expect the animation to again get stepped up in Season 3.

26. - Top - End - #1136

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    PREPARED FOR WHAT?

WHAT?!

Also, Tele-Twi is best Twi

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Titan in the Playground

YES!

S3 stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trixie! I just hope, hope, HOPE they do her well, whatever they do

Also Octavia/Rarity sounds crazy awesome! Not sure what to think of Flutterdragon, it's kinda vague, could mean anything

Song was fun ... Spike doing ballet got me laughing. I do wonder what she failed.

*Tips hat* Kudos for a job well done!

Questions:
    You finally went with PHP?
    It's working with an online database?

If you have the time drop me a line (or the code) if you want, I would like to take a look to what you did.
    Again Excellent job!
    PHP yes, it's what I'm most familiar with on the web. It's going to be using a MySQL database, because that's what my host offers.

Once I have it polished I'll send you the code if you like, right now it's messy and ugly and not something I'd show off

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I giggled.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Orc in the Playground

YES!

PHP yes, it's what I'm most familiar with on the web. It's going to be using a MySQL database, because that's what my host offers.

Once I have it polished I'll send you the code if you like, right now it's messy and ugly and not something I'd show off
    All self code is hideous to a programmer. And all code from other programmers is even worse. So all code is horrible to look at... Don't worry you can't do worse than my coworkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    I giggled.

Spoiler
    Show
    You ... you horrible person. pfft mwhahahahhahahaha
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Firbolg in the Playground

aheh heh heh

fangasm ahoy!

On Flutterdragon: Realy, no one has made a Friendship is Witchcraft joke yet? I expect better from you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show