New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

Liam jumps up as the fox starts to empty its bladder "Damn it Ghost was that really necessary?"
    Ghost starts to snigger as Liam jumps up and gets Shock to wash down his pants, apparently he thought it was.

Taking a look around Liam sighs as business moves off
    "Well we'll probably have to wait for some new customers to filter in before we can open up shop again how about we get a quick fight in?"

Liam recalls both his mons before looking for a 2vs2 fight. Offering the 2 grand in stakes vs either someone elses 2k or against a Ghost type shifter and 500 poke.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mons:
    Cerb and Gib
    Stats:
    Eevee,Cerberus, 11 (HP 33/33, attack 10, defense 8, Spc atk 5, Spc defense 10, speed 5).

Aipom, Gib 12(HP36/36, Attack 11, Defense 12, Spc atk 2, Spc defense 6, speed 12)

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

Dragon: You spot red smears on the ground, which you realize are blood. Following it, you come across red feathers, before spotting a spearow in a tree. It doesn't seem to be moving...

Wolf: The trainers shake their heads. That few mon for that much of a payoff's too rich for people with their main hitters wounded. In the distance, you see people facing weird blue things with two tendrils.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ takes a whiff of himself. "...I need a shower." And then he remembered, not by GM meddling but by himself, that the beach was just a short walk away! And so, Russ takes a quick rinse in the showers, changing into his swim shorts before hurrying to the beach! The beach, the beach, not by Esh's meddling but by himself, remember that!
    Last edited by KujiUn; 2012-07-24 at 07:31 PM.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia knells down and cautiously reaches out to the bird, as silently as possible. She takes the bird up and tries to identify the wound, before trying to move it.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[3] perception check

-------
    Mean while with Rocza. She approached the Ekans and proceeds to wrap it.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[20] vs 4 AC

(1d6+16)[21]

Rozca's stats 22/22 Hp 13 atk, 6 def, 8 satk, 6 sdef, 7 spd
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Kuji: You arrive at the beach, and there are several people with pokemon out. Totally not by my meddling at all!

Dragon: You can't tell which of the wounds caused the bird to go down, but there are several. Meanwhile, Rocza and the ekans circle one another, before she goes for a wrap, the two wrestling. The ekans tries to get out for a few minutes, but is unable to do so and rattle's it's little tail mournfully.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ quickly goes up to a Pokemon trainer. "Hey, uh, is it alright if I send out my Pokemon as well?"

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Well as much as i hate big fights i need to get a fair bit of money before Surge so lets see what i can find

getting no where Liam changes the offer to a 4vs4 fight for 1500 to see if anyone would go for that

Spoiler
    Show
    Mons
    Cerb, Shock, Ghost and Gib

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

Sylvia sighs in frustration of not being able to discover the source of the wound. "Very well, I'll get you to a center and fix you up there." She pulls out a pokeball and gently taps the wounded bird.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100+5)[56] cap roll
    Last edited by Dragonsage; 2012-07-24 at 08:17 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Sylvia taps the bird with the ball, and it goes to capture it.
    But something goes wrong. Terribly, horribly, wrong. The bird's eyes shoot open, and it begins shrieking unholy murder as it gets sucked in, before the ball splits in your hand. The bird comes back out, a large burn in its sides as it collapses. On one of the halves of the pokeball, you notice a warning on the top. WARNING: DO NOT USE ON FAINTED WILD POKEMON. CAPTURE FIELD PRONE TO OVERLOAD ON UNCONSCIOUS TARGETS.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia almost bursts into tears at the sight of what had just occurred. She then starts muttering curses to herself, some of her own stupidity and some about technology, as she collects the burnt bird in her arms and darts off towards the center.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Wolf: As you seek, you step on something squishy. Looking down, you see you're on a tendril for one of the gelatinous mon, and it's not happy.

Kuji: "Yeah, the beach is a legal zone currently. Might get to stay that way, too!"
    The trainer looks happy as a charmander near him melts the sand experimentally.

Dragon: You run, and you arrive at a center. The nurse starts her normal bit before peering at the spearow.
    "Oh dear Mew! Prep the critical care bay! You! Don't leave until I come back!"
    She takes the spearow as chanseys come out, and hurriedly wheels it to the back.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam looks over at the gelatinous mon
    Damn should of paid more attention to where i was walking

Letting Fence out of her ball making sure to hit the enemy in doing so Liam tosses a pokeball at it while the Mawile goes in for a Thunder fang

Spoiler
    Show

Curve ball also does 5 damage while capturing and another 5 while releasing fence
    (1d100+2)[38]

(1d20)[10]
    (3d8+23)[36]

Thunder Fang Paralyzes or Flinches on 18-19 during Accuracy Check; flip a coin to determine whether the foe gets Paralyzed or Flinched. On 20 during Accuracy Check, the foe is Paralyzed and Flinched.

Fence stats
    Mawile, Fence 12 (HP36/36, Atk 11, def 10, Spc atck 8, Spc def, 10, spd 5)
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-07-25 at 12:34 PM.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ nods, before going over to the water. It's been a long time since he'd been in the beach and he wanted to relax a bit before it was time to go back to wrestling practice.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia wanders over to a vacant wall and leans against it while she waits. She's still muttering curses, this time mostly of herself, but eventually she stops muttering them and keeps them in her head.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Dragon: Eventually, the lady comes out.
    "The spearow will live, but...what happened to it? What possessed you to try catching it after it was unconscious? Did you cause those wounds?"

Wolf: You send out Fence, but she turns out to be unnecessary as the tentacool disappears into the pokeball. Looking around, you see dozens of pokemon fights against wilds occurring.

Kuji: You jump in the water! It is calming, and relaxing.
    And when you surface, it feels like something's on your head.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

"Eh?" He pats the top of his head. Thank goodness Pokethings are waterproof, as he points it on top of his head and scans it.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia bites her lower lip while the nurse speaks to her. "No..." She finally spoke. "I didn't cause the wounds that originally made it faint. I came across it while I was on my way here and it was already in pretty bad shape..." She lowers her head as some tears of frustration start to form at eyes. "I never knew that pokeballs did that to pokemon that were unconscious...And I thought it would have been safer to bring it over in a ball since I couldn't tell the nature of the injury." She then starts biting her lip again as she tries to calm her mind.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #408
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam does a scan of the mons on the beach with his dex to find out if there were going to be any unpleasent surprises to fight. Before taking a look around to see if there were any trainers that were obviously pushing their mons too far or any just in over their heads.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Kuji: You reach up, and feel a thin pokemon latched onto your head. Scanning it, you find out it's a barboach (or however it's spelled).

Wolf: You scan tentacool, chinchou, and carvanha on the coast, facing common ground types you've seen with Autumn. You spot two trainers in a fight that seems to be turning against them, their paras defending an oddish after it tried to drain a tentacool and became violently ill.

Dragon: "Why does no one ever look first...it's not your fault, sweetie. Plenty of people make that mistake. However, that leaves us with the question of what happens to this spearow. Since you managed to save his life, would you like to keep him? He'll be a little weaker than otherwise for a few days as he recovers."

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ looks at the Pokedex and pulls the fish off his head. "Whoa, hey little guy. What are you doing on my head?" He was confused... is his hair delicious or something?

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Fence thunder fang on that Tentacool"
    Pointing out the tentacool the trainers where fighting Liam runs over and uses a Antidote on the oddish
    "You two alright? Looked like you might have been having some trouble"

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[11]
    (3d8+23)[31]

Thunder Fang Paralyzes or Flinches on 18-19 during Accuracy Check; flip a coin to determine whether the foe gets Paralyzed or Flinched. On 20 during Accuracy Check, the foe is Paralyzed and Flinched.

Fence stats
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-07-26 at 11:56 AM.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia looks up at the nurse and takes a moment to think before nodding. "Yes. I'll take care of him." She then reached into her pockets and pulled out some of her other mons. "I also have some other pokemon that need to be healed while I am here." She handed the pokeballs to the nurse.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #413
    Firbolg in the Playground

(well, waiting on reg seems to not be working so i'll take the initiative)

Autumn asks for directions to the ranger station then pretty much drags Damien there with her.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

(Sorry, thought Esh was gonna do the scene transition for us or something. Also, is Emma coming with us now or is she doing it later?)

Damien follows Autumn closely, mentally organizing himself for what was to come.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Kuji: The barboach looks at you before twisting it's body around, latching on to a knuckle.

Wolf: You rush over and use the antidote, and are surprised that it doesn't help. Wait, didn't the dex say oddish are grass/poison? Doesn't that mean they can't get poisoned? One tentacool writhes and drops.
    "Thanks, stranger! Onion tried to drain one's life, but it's like they have poisonous gunk in their veins! Some kind of defensive measure against grass types!"
    One tentacool wraps itself around the paras, and the other reaches for the trainer behind it, but narrowly misses.

Dragon: The nurse takes your mon and treats them. You get them within moments.
    "It'll be a few hours before the poor dear's able to be released into your custody. Can I have a number where you can be reached?"

Edro, Reg: ...I've got nothing because I thought you two were gone this week. Want to wait for Irn?

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Guess you'll just have to avoid using Absorb against them, Fence be careful getting that one off the paras we dont want to shock both of them."

Liam tosses another pokeball at the Tentacool near the trainer while Fence bites the one attacking the paras

Spoiler
    Show

+5 Damage from curve ball
    (1d100+2)[46]

(1d20)[3]
    (2d10+19)[29]

Bite
    At-Will
    2d10+8
    Melee, 1 Target
    Bite Flinches the target on 15-20 during Accuracy Check.
    Tough - 3d4 - No Effect
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-07-27 at 10:51 AM.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ah, you wanna come with me, huh?" Russ takes out a Pokeball. "Are you sure about that? I already got a lot of Pokemon with me."

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

"Of course." Sylvia gives the nurse her number. "Thank you." She nodded to the nurse before leaving the center and headed towards the battle hall.

Spoiler
    Show
    Random team for battle hall
    Amelia, Arhi, Nimbles,Gurren, Kaybu,Roa

(1d6)[6]
    (1d6)[6]

if same (1d6)[5]
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Wolf: The tentacool goes into the ball, and disappears into it. The last one smushes itself against the paras, before the paras shoots more seeds at it and the oddish slices at it.

Kuji: You accidentally tap the mon, and it goes in momentarily before the ball bursts. It panics and shoots water at you!
    (1d20)[5]
    (1d12+17)[21]

Dragon: Asking Es if he'll run something, will see next post or two from here.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Right then Fence why dont you go and show those Carvanhas what you can do?"

Picking up the second tentacools ball and talking to the two trainers "You two going to be alright now?"

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[17]
    (3d8+23)[30]

Fence stats