New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

"...Anyone wanna bet one of our group is doing something stupid at the beach right now?" Autumn asks before running towards the beach.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

Damien silently groaned as he broke into a sprint after Autumn, hoping that the girl was wrong, and that Russ was just in a hurry to get back to training.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-29 at 11:49 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground

Russ

He waits his turn and gets healed up. 'Next time, when it stops following you, stop running, okay. No need to panic people in the Center.'

Damien and Autumn

On their way to the beach, a small stone falls off a wall and bops Autumn on the head (lose 1 HP, no DR). On the wall is a big 4th symbol. Perhaps it was some sort of sign? They soon arrive on the beach.

Sylvia and Liam

The Shark flops about, then rushes up to Sylvia and bites her in the side. (Lose half of your HP, rounding up. do not apply DR)
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Right then Cerb get its attention"

Liam tosses his last crystal ball at the shark as well as Cerb tackleing it

Spoiler
    Show
    Curve Ball 5 damage
    (1d100-3)[36]

Eevee,Cerberus, 11 (HP 33/33, attack 10, defense 8, Spc atk 5, Spc defense 10, speed 5).

Tackle AC2, Physical
    (1d20)[5]
    (2d8+18)[21]

Cerb loses 1/8th health if the shark has Rough skin

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia gives an short but loud cry as the shark bites her. "Horrible idea!" She then holds on to the side that was bitten before bursting into a cloud of smoke and disappearing. She then reappears (1d10+10)[15] meters away from the shark. "Liam, bail out while we can!" She yells over to him while still gripping her wound with one hand.

Spoiler
    Show
    Syl's health 32/104

also used smokebomb to get away.
    Last edited by Dragonsage; 2012-07-30 at 10:17 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

6. - Top - End - #486
    Troll in the Playground

Liam throws the ball, but it fails to work. Before Cerb can hit, the Sharpedo chomps down on the little Eevee, causing 46 Dark type physical damage.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"You heard her Cerb get out of there, lets leave this to the higher up rangers"
    As the Fox is about to get chomped down on it gets a flash of insight, dodges the sharks jaws then turns around and makes a run for it.

As Cerb makes a run for it Liam tosses another ball at the Sharpedo to try and get its attention off his mon

Spoiler
    Show
    Curve Ball, Fast ball.
    (1d100-23)[-13]

Shouldnt cerbs attack of hit first since that was the last move of the previous round when it bit Slyvia (Actually never mind it makes perfect sense if we didnt get an ambush round so no probelms there)? Either way last action of this round was cerb running first action of next is Slyvias followed by Liam i belive
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-07-30 at 10:53 AM.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Troll in the Playground

(The super Fang was last round, when Cerb used Toxic, not this round. This round was Crunch)

The Sharpedo's speed was it's own downfall, and it succumbs to the Fast Ball.

Spoiler
    Show
    Male Sharpedo, Rough Skin, Relaxed Nature, level 30, knows Super Fang

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam picks up the remains of the Crystal ball as well as the fast ball and goes to make sure Sylvia wasn't going to pass out from blood loss.

On the way over he calls Cerb over from where he had run to. "Nice work Cerb that Fish must've been about three times outright more powerful than you and it was fully evolved. But it still couldn't hit you could it, you ran circles round it. Think we'll have to look into getting you a treat for doing so well. You like that idea?"

Getting over to Sylvia "You alright? Looked like it took a good bite out of you there"
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-07-30 at 11:01 AM.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'll live." Sylvia tried giving a smile but ended up wincing from the pain. "But I'd feel much better after getting this patched up."
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Yea should probably get you to the Center or Hospital or wherever deals with people in this place. You going to need a hand or can you manage?"

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah, I think I manage." Sylvia takes a deep breath and starts to control her breathing more as she starts off for the center, all the while keeping pressure on the wound. As she walks away you can hear here muttering something.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #493
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Sylvia are you alright?" yelled Damien more than a later concerned by the bite mark Sylvia had,as the injured girl came into view of the sprinting trio.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah, I am fine." Sylvia paused to answer Damien before continuing to the center.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #495

"What happened," Autumn asks, electing to go with Sylvia before heading back to the beach.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia takes another deep breath. "I remember Russ running past us...I think...then a Sharpedo was on the beach." She paused in her speech every so often to regain control of her breathing. "It bit me, but Liam managed to catch it."
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to." He thanks the nurse before going outside, looking around. "Okay, what to do now..." To the gym again! He needs to work out!

18. - Top - End - #498

"Guess I was right, Liam did do something stupid, taking on a Sharpedo, seriously." Autumn says.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Well we both took it on, so i don't think i deserve all the blame and better us than some civlian getting killed. After all isn't that what our "Little group" has been doing since we left Celadon, trying to do something that might be better off in the hands of more experienced people."

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

Everyone makes their way to the Center, where Sylvia is taken into the back room and stitched back together. She's in there for about half an hour, and comes out with a large dressing on her side. She was pretty doped up on pain killers. She could have sworn she could see a purple Mew sitting on Liam's head. They even brought in the local Nurse Joy to do the stitching, and to give her a talk on when to fight and when to run.

Russ makes his way to the gym, and is soon in testosterone mode. TIME TO GET FIT! The running machines and exercise bikes were free, as were the dumbbells. Or, if he felt like a change, there was a yoga class going on at the moment which allowed people to drop in.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, it IS more fun to do stuff if you're doing it with other people! Russ heads on over to the yoga class! He, however, wonders if he'll need anything, or if it will all be provided.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia walks over Liam and starts to swat her hands around his head. "PuRPlE Mew!! CoMe bACk I wAnnA bE friENds!" Her voice started as a squee but then moved on to a childish pout as she ended up slapping Liam a few times trying to catch the mew. Overall you can hear the bubbliness in her voice as she starts to randomly giggle.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam takes a step back from the drugged ninja waving her arms about "Erm, alright then. Well i'm going to go and pick up the bounty for the fish, i'll bring your cut for the sharpedo to Gers or something since you might be out of here by the time i've got it sorted"

Mew huh wonder if that is just the drugs or if the egg is starting to become more psycic

I guess Liam goes to the Ranger station if thats where they are doing the bounty and joins the inevitable line

Spoiler
    Show
    Can i use Voltorb flip as a constant take ten since with the mods i can beat the 13DC with that?

24. - Top - End - #504
    Titan in the Playground

Liam has an omnious feeling on his way to the Ranger Center. He can't place it. Something just feels..... off?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam checks to make sure all his pokeballs, etc are where they should be and tries to put up some mental defenses

Spoiler
    Show
    Voltorb flip DC13
    (1d20+5)[15]
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-07-30 at 08:20 PM.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

Nothing is a miss on your person. All your balls, including your unused and freshly caught ones, are all in their places.

Another wisdom, your at the Ranger station now.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

27. - Top - End - #507
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Alright folks, let's get Sylvia to Gerald's for now," he suggested from a distance, remembering his own experience with pain killers keenly enough not to make fun of the poor girl. "We can go training afterwards if that's alright with you Autumn,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam joins the line waiting for the bounty office taking stock of his surroundings at the same time

(1d20+1)[2]

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

Liam gets behind a rather large, buxomy women with long, curly red hair. She was unattractive. So unattractive, Liam couldn't take his eyes off of the train wreck that was her hair and physique, failing to take notice of anything else at the moment. But he does notice someone bumps into him behind. Well it wasn't so much as a bump as full body contact for a brief moment.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam manages to overcome his morbid curiosity about the womans unattractiveness and looks over his shoulder to check on the person behind him
    "You alright, didnt slip on something did you?"