New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

"Ah the grave thought i should of taken a closer look at that, when you see Martillo tell her good luck, after all she was kind enough to do the same last time i saw her."
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-07-10 at 08:22 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

Can you get out so I can smack him already, please?

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien shook his head as he watched the exchange between Lillian and Liam unfold, feeling strangely disappointed, I'm going , I'm going, he replied to his host before floating over to Liam's side; placing each one of the bodies gently on the floor, before floating back within perfect striking distance of the large man. Well, I guess this is good bye Mr...erm, I never did get your name did I, he commented, the realization seeming so odd given their situation for the past several minutes. Well, yeah take care, I guess he ended somewhat awkwardly, pausing for a moment to see if there'd be a reply before returning to his body.

The whole experience was quite disconcerting for Damien as he felt himself awaken within his body once more; some what disoriented by the sudden shift in perspective and the strange stiffness and general feeling of heaviness his body had, made no better by the alien coldness which seemed to pervade his limbs. Damien shivered for a moment as he attempted to will himself to raise, but found the act to strenuous for the moment; his sudden pounding headache no doubt contributing to the fact, but he did manage to tuck his hands into his pockets for warmth.

The young trainer turned his head around to view the group, impressed by the Dusknoir's stature. He had to admit, seeing the imposing ghost and riding within it were certainly not the same experience.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-10 at 08:42 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Closest thing I ever had to a name is the Runner. We'll be keeping an eye on you all, so try to take care of yourselves.
    You enter your body, and the Runner's staring down at you. Then his eye shifts to the Muscle, who's face takes an "oh crap" appearance just before he gets an electric backhand, causing him to slam to the ground. Everyone hears this.
    I thought I told you no teaching the girls cursing, Muscle. Ennis is NOT going to be happy with you.
    Lillian and Jillian giggle as they hurry over, climbing on his back as he grabs the man and dashes off through the woods, and so is the book.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-07-10 at 09:11 PM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Huh wierd

"Nice to have you back among the living Damien, now if you don't mind i'm going to get Emma healed up so she can get pink to heal the rest."

Liam rifles though Russ' pockets until he finds a soda pop and takes it over to Emma to heal her up. Chatting with Autumn as he does so

"Well that went about as well as could be expected, somehow Damien ended up in a ghost, but im sure he'll fill us in later"

6. - Top - End - #36
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn breathes a sigh of relief, "thank Arceus that went well, if it didn't we would have been screwed."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien locked eyes with Runner for a moment, grinning as he saw the dusknoir strike his Muscle. Damien righted his head and looked up at the sky through the forest canopy. "It's good to be back," he replied dreamily, before another shiver ran through his body. Yeah best deal with that first," he told himself as he forced his hand over to Aden's ball to bring him out.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-11 at 08:40 AM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

As Damien reaches for Aden's ball, all he feels is his belt.

Emma slowly rouses and stares at Liam. Ugh, what the void happened? OW! MUK! Why does my head hurt!?
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-07-10 at 10:58 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Erm, wierd Ninja thing smashed you over the head the others are in the clearing and need pink to give them some healing as well."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien froze for a moment as he touched the empty space on his belt, "No..." he muttered wide eyed as his heart sunk into his stomach; before he began frantically tapping his belt to see if he still had the rest of his pokeballs, making sure to check for his dex and pokegear immediately after. This, this can't be happening; not now!
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Besides Aden's ball, nothing else is out of place. Though there are some ice crystals on your other balls. Might want to warm those up a bit.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

With the knowledge that the rest of his gear and mon were safe, Damien did his best to stay calm; taking deep steady breaths as he tried to other his thoughts. He first got a hold of his flute, signaling Yanko to return to him alongside Arhi, as he scanned his immediate area for the ball; doing his very best to keep his thoughts from running wild and thinking the worst.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #43

"May want to rest as well," Autumn says, helping Emma over to the others, "but I think you'll want to help Sylvia and the others first."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Emma reaches for Pink's ball. 'Wait. I'm missing someone. Oh my Arceus, they took Silver.' Emma started to panic and hyperventilate. 'Oh no, oh on, oh no.'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Right Emma we'll find Silver when we can but right now we really need you to focus on getting Slyvia and Russ back on their feet. Then we can deal with that later"

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

Emma looks worried but bites her lip and sends out White and Pink.

First White uses Heal Pulse on everyone

Spoiler
    Show
    regain 50% max hp

then Pink feeds Sylvia an egg to get her back up.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sylvia regain 50% max hp
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ groans as he stands up again and chugs down a Lemonade to help his healing. "...yeah. That should be good." He stands up and looks around. "...huh. Did you guys beat back the others?" Noticing the still knocked out HAWK, he recalls the mon, before turning to Sylvia. "You alright there?"

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Nah we had to trade the book for you guys then the others left. Although you might want to make sure your team are all here"

Liam finally gets round to checking his pokeballs to make sure the sneaky ninja hadn't managed to get any of his

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right." Russ checks his pockets to make sure all of his Pokeballs were there.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Far to caught up with his own panicked thoughts, doing his best to call Yanko back; it's not until the wave of rejuvenating energy envelops him and washes away most of his physical fatigue, that he realizes that the others had returned. Damien lowers his flute, turning towards the others "Yanko and Arhi should be on their way here now, but...," he paused swallowing deeply, worry clear on his face. "Aden's missing," he choked out, returning to playing his flute to help Yanko and Arhi get back; all too eager to start combing every inch of the forest once they had returned.

Spoiler
    Show

Damien: 64/92 hp
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

"Thank you, White and Pink." Sylvia groaned as she sat up. She then downed one of her enriched waters to help her healing along. She ignored Russ' question as she looked around for Arhi and Shupply. "Is everyone okay then?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

22. - Top - End - #52

"Silver and Aden... two shiny pokemon, Sylvia, do you still have your drillbur?" Autumn asks as she checks her own pokeballs. She was almost certain she'd be alright, no one had gotten close enough except Emma, and, if her hunch was right, the fact she didn't have a shiny would mean she's safe.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

"Gurren?" Sylvia checked her belt for her Drilbur's ball.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Strangely, Gurren WAS still there. And there didn't appear to be any other pokemon missing from anyone else, just Aden and Silver.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

This turn of events was strange enough as it was, but why would both Aden AND Silver be missing. It made no sense to him the more his mind kept studying it. After all, they had been no where near the trap when it had been sprung after all. Damien paused his playing for a moment as he turned to the group "Wait, you guys said that Emma was attacked right? Did you see who did it, and how did you manage to fight them off?" he inquired before he returned to playing his flute, his impatience growing with each passing minute. Come one Yanko, this isn't the time for sightseeing,
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-11 at 02:50 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ looks in his pockets, to see all of his Pokeballs still inside. "Yeah, I have all of my Pokemon. Hm, that's a bit strange." Russ took out MAN who climbed on. "Right, then. Where are we going, again? To find the lost Pokemon and then Vermillion, right?"

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"We just got jumped by a ninja in a battle suit who knocked out emma then pissed off before we could do anything. We where going into the digletts cave but i think your right Russ about Vermillion Ger lives there and its obvious we need some help."

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Wait, what? You mean he didn't try to attack you two, steal the egg OR force you to give him the book?" he questioned Liam in shear disbelief at how out of place the act seemed in light of recent events, before returning to his flute playing.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Nope he didn't say a thing"

30. - Top - End - #60

"Yea, it was really odd, it sorta, evaporated after knocking her out. It was right when Sylvia called us," Autumn says.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show