New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

"Now? Now we know he's where Gallus is, or was. You meet Scrambles during the Surge fight, we get our info, and I get a bearing while you deliver that egg. Then, well...things get interesting. You know an old Sinnohese curse is 'May you live in interesting times', kid? Very popular among infantry too."
    He looks over to Sylvia.
    "Oh, Autumn's egg hatched, and Damien found whole new information. Share once the group's together, but suffice to say it's rather important."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-08-29 at 06:28 PM.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

Sylvia nods. "I see. I suppose while we wait for the others, I'll call home. Hopefully it goes better now that i'm not all loopy." She shutters at the vague memory of her father trying to flash the her and her friends over the phone...

She goes over the video phone and dials home.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

3. - Top - End - #783
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien nods, waiting until his legs stopped acting like wet noodles before standing up and excusing himself; picking a a fresh change of cloths before taking a nice hot shower. He was rather impressed with himself all things considered; a week ago he'd probably have curled up in bed for the rest of the day and pretty much useless after having experienced...that again. Yet here he was, taking a shower and making his plans for the day; oh sure he still felt like a ball of crap, he still wanted to curl up and sleep it all off; but he wasn't, he counted that as a small victory in his favor.

After grabbing a bite to eat inorder to stop his stomach from killing him; Damien searches for a nice spot, preferably scarce in the joltik department, before switching out Arnie for Wade. It was high time he dealt with a few necessary introductions; so he brought out Stormy and channeled the quiet Joltik. "Hello, Stormy. My name's Damien, it's a pleasure to meet you," he greeted cheerfully, as he studied the small pokemon.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald goes back to wiring things for a while, as Sylvia calls. Once there's an answer, he doesn't even look up and shouts out.
    "Injuries were not my fault!"
    The joltik nods and waves, and nuzzles him. Her mind gives off a warm, fuzzy sensation, like a woolen blanket.
    Hi.
    She says nothing else, but it feels less like being ignored and more like there's nothing to say that movement and action couldn't better.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-08-29 at 10:08 PM.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

smile Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

Damien's smile widened, "Well, I just thought I should let you know a few things, and introduce you to the rest of our little family." he began, thankful for the fact it seemed like this would go smoother than his chat with Kaleb. "Well, I got my first badge a while ago and I'm hoping to go all the way and beat the League. Aside from you there are five others in our little family, though one of them got kidnapped a while back and we're trying to get him back. Until then we've got a friend helping us out. You'll get a chance to meet'em all soon enough." he explained before pausing.

"Is there anything you'd like to share before meeting them? Favorite food, favorite thing, stuff you don't like or do like?" he inquired as he prepped the first ball.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #786
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Stormy taps her chin with a claw, before spinning a thread and landing on an apple, creating a little ramp to the floor which she rolls the apple down, running on top. She nibbles it as she brings it to a stop near Damien. She points to the snow and shakes her head, bringing her fore claws together and shivering. She gestures widely, encompassing all her family and the household, and chirps.
    Like here a lot. Like you.
    She goes to you, feeling some sadness, and begins a wordless, chirping song.
    Like smiles. Gerald says I remind him of Sparky. Make lots of smiles.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ walks about the rest of the way to Gerald's house, keeping the egg close by him at all times. "So, whatcha guys doing now?"

8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien couldn't but smile at Stormy's demonstration; it was one of the most adorable things he'd witnessed in quite some time, and was more than welcome after the morning he'd woken up to. Granted, the fact he'd gotten frost on himself again was not as pleasing to him, and was quick to brush it off. "I think we can manage that just fine," he commented with a smile, before bringing out the rest of the gang.

"Hello everyone, sorry for not letting you guys out as much lately; the town where in doesn't let trainers walk around with their pokemon. In any case, I'd like you all to meet the latest addition to our little family. Everyone, please say hello to Stormy," he explained before stepping slightly to the side, and gesturing to the joltik of the hour; making sure to cycle his free channel through the rest of his Mon in order to get a better grasp of how they where taking to her.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #789
    Troll in the Playground

Liam

A burst of sound emits from the eggs, and Liam just manages to cover his ears in time. Gram isn't so lucky and takes 30 normal special damage.

Autumn

Autumn fills up Greald's bathtub with cold water and throws in a bucket of ice to make the baby Lapras more comfortable. The little thing flaps and splashes around, but floats despite just being born. It sticks it's head in the water, gulps down a large amount, then sprayed it straight up in a fountain.

Sylvia

'Sylvie, my dear!'
    yells your father as he pops up on the screen. 'How are you? You were pretty hopped up on the meds yesterday. I haven't seen you that wobbly on your legs since you were out of dippers. I probably should have given you a medical alert bracelet or something, your mum sure chewed me out yesterday.'

Damien

Everyone except Kaleb seems to like the new addition. Wade especially so, feeling a bond with another bug type. Darren and Edna coo over her like any young child would with such a cute bug. Arnie seems to be too busy dancing and tottering about to even notice Stormy.

Russ

Russ finds out Autumn is bathing a baby Lapras, Sylvia is on the phone and Damien is bonding with his new Joltik. Liam had went out somewhere.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Alright sod this your going into a ball now."

Liam recalls gram then throws his nest ball at the eggs

Spoiler
    Show

(1d100)[66]

if under level 10 then take -23 off the result
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-08-30 at 11:54 AM.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Troll in the Playground

The ball does not catch the egg.
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-08-30 at 12:06 PM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

12. - Top - End - #792
    Troll in the Playground

Liam gets blasted by the sound, and takes a whopping 43 damage from the little pink egg.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Swearing at the noise Liam sends out his starter and grins though the pain at the egg

"Your pretty good, could come in useful so dont resist this time and this will go alot smoother. And Shrike be careful this guys tougher than he looks"

Liam then throws the repaired crystal ball at the egg while shrike hits it with a wing attack

Spoiler
    Show
    Curve ball so 5 damage to the egg
    (1d100-3)[28]

(1d20)[3]
    (2d10+21)[34]

14. - Top - End - #794
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Letting out a sigh of relief at the Exeggcute going into the ball without to much of a struggle and glad that Shrike didn't have to get involved with the fight Liam picks up the broken nest ball and the newly occupied crystal ball. Then heads back into to town to get his injured healed before going back to Gers, returning shrike when they get to the gates.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ pops into Sylvia's video feed from behind, wondering what a ninja family must be like. They must be really really cool!

16. - Top - End - #796
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien was glad the others were giving Stormy such a warm welcome; but was a bit concerned by Kaleb excluding himself from the festivities. The young trainer went over to Kaleb, and attempted to sit besides him. "Everything alright Kaleb? Got something on you wanna say or talk about?"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-08-30 at 01:34 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia blushes as her father mentioned about her in dippers. "Father...Well of course mom chewed you out, after what you almost did!" She sighed. "Is grandfather home?"
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #798
    Troll in the Playground

Sylvia and Russ

'Yes, I am home.' says a voice from behind your dad. Even yourdad freaks out a little, and it takes you both a few seconds of looking at the screen to realise your grandfather was in the room all along, standing behind your dad, and you both jump from the shock when you realise you were looking at him all the time.

'Sweet Arceus, he still spooks me when he does that!'

'Hello my little Sylvia, how are you?'

Damien

'Bored, bored, bored. Wanna fight! And now, we have a new member? Boss always told us electrics are weak, so tiny electric must be super weakling.'

Liam

Liam makes his way back to Gerald's home after healing up.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Ogre in the Playground

"I am doing okay, Grandfather." Sylvia gave a deep bow. "I trust you are well?" She game a warm smile remembering that her mother told her about him cleaning up the invaders. "I did mother have the chance to ask you about the strange ninja I saw?"
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam finds a seat at the dining table, lets out Shrike again and plays with the bird.

After a few minutes he gets out his notepad and making designs for improvements he could be make to pokeballs to increase the capabilitys of the mons inside. While working he tried bouncing ideas off Shrike, the bird wasn't much help but at least him being there was useful for relaxing.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Actually, Damien got me a lead on that. The ninja is a robot, or some poor bastard off the streets and modified into a literal killing machine knowing Ethan."
    Gerald looks up, as Liam enters.
    "Take your time on that call, but after that, group meeting for a debriefing. I know who took your mon."

22. - Top - End - #802
    Firbolg in the Playground

Autumn smiles at the Lapras, "I think i'll call you Duchess," she said, petting the young pokemon.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Troll in the Playground

Autumn

The little Lapras splashes it's flippers at it's new name. It seemed a happy baby. Her shell was still soft, not yet fully hardened, and her skin was wet to the touch.

Liam

Shrike takes one of the feathers that fell off of him, and pushes it towards you for you to use as a quill.

Sylvia

'Sylvia! This is an order, not only from your Grandfather and Head of the Rosesong clan, but from my Master above me. You are to capture a robot-ninja if you have the chance. It is possible that the man who made these has copied our techniques with his machines. But speaking as your grandfather, be careful. You would be hard pressed to defeat one alone. Do you understand?' He seemed to be talking harsh, but you know he was worried about you. 'You are the future leader of the Rosesong clan, I do wish to see anything happen to you. If you are outmatched, use your skills and flee.'

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

"Robot-ninja?" Russ tries to take a peek at the screen to see if he can see this robot ninja mathingy.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam smiles at the gesture before pocketing the feather "Thanks for the help"

Carrying on working while musing abit to himself
    Don't remember him having feathers that long before, guess he's getting bigger
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-08-30 at 05:21 PM.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia was surprised by the sudden level of seriousness in the conversation. "Of course, grandfather! I will do my best to try and capture him." Her expression soften as she was touched by her grandfather's concern. "and will try not to get in over my head."
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #807
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Well, Stormy may not look it, but she does pack a nice punch; and while she might not be as good against ground types like you and Darren, she's excellent against water and flying types, which you two aren't that good against," explained Damien calmly, "As for your other problem, I can fix that too; it's the second reason why we're having this little meeting." he added before turning towards the rest of the group.

"Well, guys got one more matter to talk to you all about; later today we're gonna go face our second gym, and the leader's a doozy. He's been leading his gym since the days of the old league; so he's had over 30 years to perfect his style, so it's not gonna be easy," he explained with a shake of his head,

"BUT, we do I have an advantage; or rather two. He's an electric pokemon specialist, meaning that Kaleb and Darren are gonna our Aces against this time; at least one or both of you are gonna fight depending on how the match goes. Though it means you're gonna have to sit this one out Wade, don't want'cha getting too hurt by their attacks. Yanko, Arnie and Stormy; any one of you three might be brought in for the match depending on how it's going and who we're facing, so be ready. That said, we don't know much about what his challenge might be; so all of you should be ready in case I bring you out in a strange situation. Any questions?"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-08-30 at 06:15 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #808
    Troll in the Playground

Damien

Each member you ask says pretty much the same thing:

'If we win, can we get lots to eat?'

Sylvia

Your Grandfather nods. 'Be well Sylvia.'

Wolf

Spoiler
    Show
    Umm, I guess you are doing RP for taking a Pokeball Seal feat next level? in which case you shouldn't need much input from me (and good job RPing out your feats). If I'm misreading it and you do need my input, tell me

29. - Top - End - #809
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien nods with a smile on his face, "If we win against a member of the old guard like Surge, you all deserve a great meal,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ogre in the Playground

"I think we're about to have a meeting soon, so I should get going." There were hints of concern in Sylvia's expression as she continued to speak. "But before I go, how are things back home? Other than the recent invasion attempt, I mean."
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show