New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

"No idea what the deal with the ninja was to be honest, doesn't seem to quite fit with Gallus' plans to my knowledge; so it may have been something separate, but no idea what it could be. Though seeing as it just vanished, maybe he was a psychic too." Damien commented before sighing and returning to the matter at hand.

"Both Aden and Silver were with us when we left the house, and I only returned Aden once we were about to leave. No one bumped into us before we ran into Lillian. She never touched me to my knowledge or, Emma while I was with you guys. So, unless she did something while I was out; the only time I could've lost Aden would've been between the northern road and the scuffle; and to my knowledge, the only time Emma was approached was during the ninja incident." explained Damien doing his best to organize his thoughts.

"We should probably start searching in these two places once Yanko and Arhi arrive; if we pull together all of our mon's we should be able to track the balls down by scent if nothing else," he suggested before returning to his flute; hoping that the Eevee's of the others would arrive soon. He couldn't help but wonder what could be taking them so long, he had told them to stay nearby after all; though he hoped with all his might that the little guy hadn't run into any trouble.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

"And then what would you like us to do, the people who probably stole them already beat us all once what are they going to do if we fight them again with nothing to trade to them"

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia was relieved to for still having her pokemon with her, with the exception of Arhi who she was glad that she manage to bolt off to safety. "I'm sorry Shupply." She said before she recalled the ghost into her ball and frowned. 'Not exactly a good day for you...'

"This Ninja?" Sylvia began to ask as she stood up and approached Emma. "Did ether of you manage to get a good look at his armor or clothing? Or maybe the weapon he used?" She directed the question at Autumn and Liam as she reached out to inspect Emma's head for any serious wounds. "How are you holding up?" As she spoke she kept her face neutral, but Emma would be able to sense her anger, fear, and self doubt.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

4. - Top - End - #64
    Firbolg in the Playground

"A good look at it, I could probably sketch it if i had a pen and some paper, I'm a fair sketch artist," Autumn comments, "I'd be hard pressed to actually describe it, it looked almost like a robot, only thing that threw that off was the hair."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Looked like a cyborg, head covered mostly by a visor and the rest of its body was encased in what looked to be a one piece exoskeleton."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"I don't think Gallus took them. They have no reason to; if they just wanted leverage on me and Emma for some reason they've got more than enough brute force to leave us with little other choice but to do what they want. Arceus' knows they already proved that. Moreover, if they just wanted to sell them for profit they would've just taken all of our pokemon. For Arceus' sake Emma has a Chancy and a Gaurdevoir, you have a type shifted mawhile and zorua, Sylvia has a riolu and a Seviper Egg, Autumn has a ferroseed, Leafeon,a Mienfoo AND a Lapras Egg, and Russ has a scraggy, Ralts, AND a golett. Combined those are a hell of a lot more valuable, and far harder to track down than a shiny Litwick and Eevee; especially when they had us all at their mercy.

In addition, it's in their best interest for us to succeed in our mission; what with the fate of all of Kanto resting on our shoulders. They already think we're weak and need to get stronger to do our job; so why the bleeding VOID would they shoot us in the foot by stealing Aden and Silver?! Ennis may be a conniving, manipulative, untrustworthy seviper of a women; but I give her enough credit not to be that mukking retarded,
    " he argued before locking his eyes with Liam.

"I don't know where my best friend is. He may have fallen off my body, or have been taken. He might be in the belly of a wild, stuck on the a rock or in a patch of grass right now. I. Don't. Know. But I'll by tossed to the Void and ripped to shreds before I just give up on him without so much as trying to find him!" he said with a steely glare, and an intensity quite unexpected from the normally soft spoken and courtious boy.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-11 at 06:15 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ stared at Damien, who almost rattled that speech out of nowhere. And then only thing that he got from it was "Uh... I don't have a Mienfoo. At least, I don't think I do." He checked around him, just in case it was hiding behind him or something and he never realized it, before turning back to Damien. "We were going to look for him anyways, Damien. You don't need to get angry at us."

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Brute force isn't the best way to get what you want, if they did take Aden and silver then they proably want leaverage over the two Fairys something thats proably better without trying to physically force you to help them.

And we are going to look for them but you should realise that if it turns out they where taken by Gallus then we don't have much of a chance fighting them since we carnt get the drop on them and most of us are already injured. So what are you going to do if thats the case rush in and possibly lose more of our pokemon?

So then i guess we're looking the same way as we looked for Red with Tracking pokemon then? Since i don't think Cerbs going to be able to pick up a scent that quickly again."

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

"...you relaly don't know how to make people feel better, do you." Russ stares at Liam before shaking his head. "Anyways, he must have fallen off or something while you and Emma were unconscious. I probably dropped him on the way or something. Let's look at that route! But we need to all go together this time. No more splitting up on the routes any more, you got it!?"

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien put hand over his face and sighed; relaxing his posture before looking back at his companions. "I'm sorry for going of like that; but like I said, I don't think Team Gallus took them, at least not for personal gain. They had us at their mercy just a few minutes ago. If they wanted to have leverage over us for the fairies they would've made a show of it then and there to get the message across clearly while our defeat was still fresh in our minds.

Force is not an option, because they would just trounce us again; and after this whole fiasco I doubt that's what they want. In any case, there's no point saying if's or buts about this, because we don't know anything for sure yet.
    " he explained before removing his bandana, suddenly feeling much too hot wear the old thing. "But yeah, Aden and Silver's balls should have our scent; so we should be able to find them like this if I'm right," he agreed as he passed his hand through his sweaty hair, before readying his flute once more.

He turned to Russ, and nodded, " Yeah, we don't want a repeat, but first we need to wait for Arhi and Yanko," he said before he began playing his flute once more, though now he was truly getting worried; Yanko really shouldn't be taking this much time to get to them.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-11 at 06:40 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"So then who do we have who can track for us that arnt tired from all the tracking we've been doing? I've got Ghost and i think Slyvias Vulpix should be able to do it but Alana said they needed to rest for a day so not sure if they would be OK to use."

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

Suddenly, the 2 missing Eevee's come running out the forest. They run behind their owners and start to cower. You can hear something knock down trees, coming towards you.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Liam lets Cerburus back out of his ball
    "Erm Cerb can you get a read off whatevers coming towards us?"

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

"Arhi?" Sylvia knelled down to pick up the frightened fox, before look off towards the direction where the sounds came from.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Yanko!!!" exclaimed Damien as he knelt down to welcome the lost eevee. "I got worried when you didn't..." he trailed off as the little eevee ran around him and hid behind the young trainer much to his surprise.

Damien looked at the eevee in surprise before he heard the distinct sounds of tree's toppling one after another. He quickly pulled out Edna's ball, bringing the little magby out as he turned his attention to Yanko; reaching out to the eevee's spirit to channel him. "Yanko. WHat did you two do, and what's coming this way?" he inquired as began to back away from where Yanko and Arhi had just run in from and moved slightly to the side; along with his pokemon, much to Edna's one confusion.

Spoiler
    Show

Damien: 54/92 hp

Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-11 at 07:17 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #76

"We may want to run," Autumn says, edging back from the direction the crashing is coming from.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah... come on, MAN, let's pin 'em down so we can get away!" MAN nodded and got ready to slam onto the attackers.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground

A large boulder sails millimetres by Russ's face, crashing behind him and taking out another tree. When you all look in the forest, you don't think you can see anything.

Wait!

Did that tree just move?.........
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"The hell? Cerburus use sand attack on that thing"

Liam scans the tree and throws a quick curve ball at it for good measure

Spoiler
    Show
    Target takes 5 dmg from curve ball

Cerbs stats Eevee,Cerberus, 10 (HP 32/32, attack 10, defense 8, Spc atk 5, Spc defense 9, speed 5).

Sand Attack AC2 targets need to roll +1 on accuracy

Capture roll
    (1d100-28)[68]

AC for Cerbs attack
    (1d20)[3]

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

"..." Russ quickly scans the tree while MAN runs up to the tree, bashing it!

MAN interrupted the start of the encounter with Fake Out!

Fake Out:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[19] AC2 (Flinch if hit)
    (1d12+12)[19] Normal Damage

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia scans the mon and returns Arhi into her ball, allow it to rest, before sending out Kaybu. "Use Absorb!" The Kabuto rushed up to the tree thing and began siphoning energy from it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sylvia's HP 70/91

Kaybu: Level 10 34/34 9 attack, 15 def, 4satk, 5sdef, 6sped

Ac for absorb (1d20)[13] vs 2

damage (1d6+7)[10]
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #82

"Lillian, use Sleep Powder," Autumn says, they weren't in good enough condition to fight, knocking it out was their best bet.

Spoiler
    Show
    AC: (1d20)[3]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Darn it Yanko; pay more attention next time," Damien exclaimed as he pulled out his dex to scan the Tree-like pokemon. "Now then let's see if we can clean up after you Yanko," he said as he began focusing on the tree like pokemon. "Edna use Ember on it!" he exclaimed Damien eliciting a storm of tiny fireballs to be launched from the little Magby to the tree-like pokemon.

"Sorry about this!" he yelled at the tree like pokemon before narrowing his eyes at it and focusing. Within moments his eyes appeared to flare with some sort of strange violet energy, causing a similar aura of tenebreous energy to erupt around the strange pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show

Hex- Special-Ghost
    AC 2:(1d20)[19]
    Damage:(4d12+21)[40]

Edna
    *Spd, Def, S. Def:

Ember - Fire
    AC2:(1d20)[18]
    Damage: (1d12+22)[34]
    *Ember Burns the target on 18-20 during Accuracy Check.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

The tree stays standing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Trainer turns and mon with speed 5 or above

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Cerb your going to need to lower the defenses"

Cerb uses tail whip, while Liam takes a shot at it

Spoiler
    Show
    Trainer attack ranged, AC6, Ice typed
    (1d20)[17]
    (1d12+9)[21]

1 Tail Whip
    At-Will
    AC 2
    Ranged (4), 1 Target
    The target’s Defense is lowered 1 Combat Stage.
    (1d20)[11]

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Cerb your going to need to lower the defenses"

Cerb uses tail whip, while Liam takes a shot at it

Spoiler
    Show
    Trainer attack ranged, AC6, Ice typed
    (1d20)[14]
    (1d12+9)[16]

1 Tail Whip
    At-Will
    AC 2
    Ranged (4), 1 Target
    The target’s Defense is lowered 1 Combat Stage.
    (1d20)[11]

27. - Top - End - #87

Autumn pulls out a pokeball and throws it, this would end the fight if it caught, if not, well... "if this doesn't work mega drain it."

Spoiler
    Show
    Capture Roll: (1d100+5)[15]

AC: (1d20)[13]
    Damage: (1d12+26)[36]

Stats: {table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
    HP|5|3|8
    Atk|2|0|2
    Def|5|2|7
    Sp.Atk|9|5|14
    Sp.Def|5|2|7
    Spd|3|2|5[/table]
    Max Health: 38 Current HP: 38
    Current Status Effects: None

Physical Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Special Evasion: 1 (1/5)
    Speed Evasion: 0 (X/10)

Ability: {table=head]Ability|Frequency|Effect
    Chlorophyll|Trigger - Hourly|Double Speed When Sunny[/table]

Capabilites:
    {table=head]Capability|Value/Effect
    Overland|6
    Surface|4
    Jump:|2
    Power:|1
    Intelligence:|4
    Sprouter|Grow Plants Nearby[/table]

Natural Moves:
    {table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
    Absorb|Grass|At-Will|Sp.Atk|1d6+3|2|Melee, 1 Target|After the target takes damage, the user gains HP equal to half of the damage they dealt to the target
    Growth|Normal|At-Will|--|--|--|Personal|Raise the user’s Attack 1 Combat Stage and raise the user’s Special Attack 1 Combat Stage. If it is Sunny, double the amount of Combat Stages gained.
    Leech Seed|Grass|Center|--|--|4|Ranged (6), 1 Target|At the beginning of each of the target’s turns, Leech Seed’s target loses 1/8th of their full HP. Do not apply weakness or resistance to the HP lost. Do not apply stats to the HP lost. Leech Seed’s user then gains HP equal to the amount the target lost. Leech Seed lasts until the target faints or is returned to a Poke Ball. Leech Seed cannot hit a Grass type Pokemon.
    Sleep Powder|Grass|Center|--|--|6|Ranged (6), 1 Target, Blast|Sleep Powder creates a 1-meter Blast. All Legal Targets fall Asleep
    Mega Drain|Grass|EOT|Sp.Atk|1d12+6|2|Melee, 1 Target|After the target takes damage, the user gains HP equal to half of the damage they dealt to the target.[/table]
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

There was no Mega Drain, for the Sudowoodo was caught.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien exhales in relief at the sight of the suedowoodo being caught, "Great job Autumn," exclaimed merrily before thanking Edna for the hand and returning her. He then turned to Yanko. Next time, for the love of Arceus; please check if what you want to relieve yourself on dooesn't have an aura, alright? he said as he rubbed the eevee a bit harshly so as to scold it.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-12 at 12:45 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"So now thats over shall we try and find silver and aden then?"