New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

Damien opens his mouth as if to argue, but swiftly closes his mouth and nods, "Maybe," he mutttered somewhat half-heartedly, in reply before trying to help setup camp; still not quite out of whatever fog head been in for the last few hours.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-13 at 04:19 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

"Damien, we'll get him back, but you'll need to be in the right mindset to do so, talk to her, let her know what's happening, and cheer up a little. You won't be at your best until you cheer up," Autumn says, giving him a gentle pat on the back, "I can handle my watch until you're set, so take your time, kay? See ya when you're done."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien looked up at Autumn with a weak smile,"I, I shouldn't. She's all the way in Saffron; it wouldn't be right for me to just dump this on her all of the sudden," he argued weakly before returning to his work, "I shouldn't make her worry,"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-13 at 04:48 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #154

"She's your girlfriend isn't she? She deserves to know what's going on with ya, and if ya don't want to talk about it with her, just talk to her, might help cheer ya up still," Autumn says, "Sometimes, you need to get it off your chest or it just gets worse."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien stares at Autumn for a few moments, opening his mouth as if to speak before closing it shut; simply staring at the ground for a few moments before meeting Yanko's stare, not needing his link to know that the young eevee agreed with Autumn on the matter, before finally relenting. The young trainer sighed as he met Autumn's gaze once more, "Alright. I'll give Rovi a call," he replied, still having mixed feeling about the idea, "Are you sure it's okay?" he asked, referring to her keeping watch while he made his call; sure the sun was still up and most of the others hadn't gone to sleep yet, but best be safe. Then again, he might've just been stalling.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-13 at 05:26 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156

"I have Marcus to warn me if something is coming this way, and i have the strongest pokemon on the team right now, other than Emma's," Autumn reasons, "I'll be fine until you get back. Besides, the others will be awake for a while still."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

'Hey Damien' says Rovi as she answers. 'Boring day over here. Because of the curfew, not only couldn't I go to the gym, there were no customers all day. Artemis was over visiting, and said the curfew should be over by tomorrow morning. Haven't heard much from Gerald since he left, a bit worried about him but both Patty and Artemis say not to worry. Oh, and did you see the big announcement today on TV? The one with Caitlinn? I could honestly say I was not expecting that. Other than that I've just been hanging around with Patty and the 'mon. How is it where you are?' She just seemed to be rambling, glad she had someone to talk to.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien smiled as he heard Rovi's voice, cheering up a bit the moment he heard her start to ramble; happier than he'd thought he'd be in fact, "Oh you mean the Elite four thing; yeah I've heard. Glad to hear things are starting settle down over there; I was worried that it would take another week or two for everything to be up and running again," he began, as he suddenly felt tense once more. He could either bite the bullet now, or try and change the topic. He pondered about the whole thing for all of a second before sighing, deciding to try trusting Auutmn's judgement for the time being.

"We're over at the seaside path, heading down to Vermillion before going over to Sienna. We should be getting there in a day or so if we make good time tomorrow," he explained as he felt a lump build in his throat, "...though, after what happened earlier. Well, moral's pretty low right now and tensions are high," he answered, unable to spit it out all at once.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-13 at 06:03 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

'Yeah, it was awesome. Two new members, so all 6 nations of the league are represented. Justy took on Bugsy in a display battle, to show he was good enough. He lost but still took out 4 of Bugsy's. Then, the next was even better. Since Sinnoh had 2 candidates, Mayleen and Candice had a battle. Wow, it was amazing. And even with a type disadvantage, Candice was awesome. And her Frosslass caused a lot of trouble for Mayleen, till her Lucario turned it around. I'll try and e-mail you a video later.'

'What happened over there that has everyone down? Did something happen to that egg you were supposed to be transporting? I hope no-one got hurt.'
    She sounded worried.
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-07-13 at 06:37 PM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Thanks, not a lot to watch out here," he replied graciously before his mood shifted ever so slightly. He'd gotten this far, surely he could meet his goal.

"The egg's alright," he began as he gripped his shorts tightly with his free hand, trying to steel himself enough to finish. Noticing his trainer's struggle; Yanko hopped unto his lap and snuggled against his chest in encouragement. Damien rubbed the little eevee graciously, and after a moments silence continued. "We, we got mugged; got beat up pretty thoroughly too. No one's seriously injured though, and we didn't lose any mons," he explained trying to play down the events as much as he could, feeling a pang of pain and guilt as he said the last part. "That's, that's not quite true. None of them died, but two of them were taken," he said trying not to sound choked up as he rubbed a nascent tear out of his eye, doing everything he could to make it all the way through. "Aden was one of the two,"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-13 at 07:01 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

You hear a gasp. 'Did you call the police? Or the rangers? If they can't do anything, try Gerald. He lives in Vermillion. Once he's back in contact I'll tell him, he may be able to track down a few leads for you. And... how are you handeling it?'

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien felt strangely surprised by Rovi's response, yet pleased as well, "Uhm, no not yet. We were still trying to recover from the whole thing. We were planning on reporting them once we reached Vermillion, seeing as they'd probably want pictures of our mons and stuff," he explained before taking a deep breath and exhaling.

"Well, I'm..." he trailed off as he looked at Yanko and rubbed his little head with a small smile. "I'm a bit better now I guess. It's been a rough, no, a horrible day; but I think the shock's starting to wear off. I won't lie, I'm not doing great, but I...I think I'm going to be okay," he ended in a slightly more up-beat tone; eliciting another snuggle from Yanko..
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-13 at 08:28 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

'I know it must be hard, losing your starter pokemon like that. Ummm...' Rovi sounds like she's considering something. 'How about I send you Arnie for while? Just till you get Aden back, I mean. Because of the Gym, I can't use him as much as I want. And I know Aden was your strongest pokemon, so Arnie can help that way. Besides, you controlled him no problem, so he likes you!'

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Rovi... I-I couldn't," began Damien speechless for a moment from the offer. "Arnie's an amazing mon, certainly one of the strongest I've seen, but well; are you sure? I mean, you don't have to do this," he replied smiling from both amazement and disbelief.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

'Look, if it was anyone else, I wouldn't offer, but I know I can trust you with him. And when you find Aden, you can just give him back. Call me when you get to Vermillion PokeCenter, and I'll send him over to you.'
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-07-13 at 09:17 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Alright, I'll call you once I'm in Vermillion. And Rovi, thank you ...for everything; it really means a lot to me. You really are a great person you know that?"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-13 at 09:49 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

'Well, you are a great person too, remember that. If it weren't for you, lots of people would have lots their pokemon that night, including me. Okay, you sound like you need a good rest. Speak to you tomorrow.'

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Yeah, I really do. Take care, Talk to you tomorrow, bye." he said, waiting for a moment or two to see if Rovi would say anything else before hanging up with a smile on his face; feeling much better now than when he had first called. Aden and Silver were still missing, they still had no actual way to find them, they were still guarding a god from murderous psychopaths, and to top it all of his body still felt like processed crap; but he certainly felt better about the whole thing, even he had trouble trying to explain it to himself or Yanko as the pair made their way over to Autumn and Marcus.

"So, how's the perimeter? Anything interesting?" he inquired with a pleasant smile and without the dull, almost soulless, expression he must've had for the last few hours, as Yanko trotted cheerfully by his side; the young trainer visibly better than when Autumn had left him earlier.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169

"Nothing of interest except the shadow over there," Autumn says as she points to the unidentified pokemon, "It's really just watching us so I wouldn't be too concerned about it just yet, Marcus hasn't reacted to it, so it's not hostile at least."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien raised a brow at the shadow, resisting the urge to shine his flash Light on it; the young trainer settling for his pokedex in an attempt to scan the enigmatic pokemon, if only to have a better idea of what kinda of mons were in the area. As he waited for the dex to give him its reading, he turned to Autumn; and after a short silence spoke. "Uhm, Autumn?" he began some what awkwardly, "Thank you,"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-14 at 01:25 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171

"It's what friends are for," she says with a grin, "don't worry about it," she turns back to the trees, "...I did have a bit of an ulterior motive to it though, I needed you to hear me out about something that's been troubling me lately. Recently, I've been able to sense grass-type pokemon, and not that long ago, I was able to turn Cayman into a grass-type temporarily. And this news about the five fairies, I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but, Celebi and Shaymin are both grass-types, and I only gained the abilities after i started this entire thing," she shakes her head, "what do you think of it?" she asks as Marcus flies down to join them.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

The pokemon (Karablast) wanders off in boredom. Watching targets were no fun.

The sun was down, and it was getting late. It was Sylvia and Russ's turn on watch.

(Autumn and Damien can continue this conversation in camp if you wish)

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ yawned. "Righto. So what are we looking for, Sylvia."

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia carefully slipped out from under Emma trying not to disturb her as she gently propped her against the tree. "Just try to keep an eye out for anything that approaches the camp site." She stretched as she approached the center of the camp site.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right." Russ yawned and stretched out. "Hey, MAN, are you awake?" MAN yawned as well, before running in front of Russ. "You wanna do some training? Alright, then!" Russ and MAN trained while watching out, both of them taking turns to do swipes with their legs. "I read that this guy will turn into a powerful kicking Pokemon, so I thought I'd better give him some kicking training."

26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

Russ is distracted be a coin that he finds while training with MAN, while Sylvia hears splashing at the waters edge. Looking out at the river, she sees a small bird annoying an electric type near the seaside. The little thing was trying to hit the flying type with electricity, but couldn't get a bead on it.
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-07-14 at 04:29 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

A little surprised that Russ reads, Sylvia commented as she pointed her pokedex towards the bird and the electric type. "Makes sense." She paused while waiting for the scan results. "Hey, how are you holding up since the ambush?" Her voice and expression seemed to have soften abit, maybe she needed some rest or maybe having her girlfriend plant her face in her breast had something to do with it. Who knows.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ tensed up. "I'm going to get better." he said, in a serious tone. "I'm going to get stronger, so I won't go down on the next ambush." He did a sweeping kick onto MAN, who jumped up to dodge it. "You too, Sylvia, right?"

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

The pokedex pinged, Plusle and Natu.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right!" Sylvia nodded. "Hey what do you make of this?" She called Russ' attention to the two mons near the river.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show