New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

"Right! MAN! Do your thing!" MAN grabs onto one of the things and Russ scans it, before whacking it upside the (head?)

INTERRUPT Fake Out:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[3] Flinch if hit
    (1d12+13)[24]

Arms:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[17]
    (1d10+14)[23]

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten, part 3, Things just got serious (IC)

bippity boppity boo!
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Abra kadabra
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

The things disappear down their burrows, out of sight. Cerb still seemed on guard, like they weren't gone yet.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

5. - Top - End - #245
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Cayman, try flooding that tunnel," Autumn says, getting the totodile to rush over and poor water down the tunnel.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Fountain to try filling the tunnel.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Right the cerb next time they come to the surface you hit the undamaged one with a tail whip i'll get the other with a ball"

Spoiler
    Show
    Tail whip AC2 lowers targets defenses one stage Ranged 4
    (1d20)[11]

Fast ball
    (1d100+2)[68]

-28 if and speed capability is above 7

Eevee,Cerberus, 11 (HP 33/33, attack 10, defense 8, Spc atk 5, Spc defense 10, speed 5).

7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

"Lend'em a hand Wade!" commanded Damien as the little surskit approached it's target before unleashing a torrent of glowing water into the holes to help flood them. Damien then reached out to the young eevee besides him with his spirit; with his connection formed he hoped to be able to spot their attackers in time to be off use to his friends.

Spoiler
    Show

Previous Round: Wade used Fountain to help flood the tunnels.

New Round: Used Channel on Yanko, and am now searching for our attackers with the power of Aura.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-17 at 06:38 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right! Thanks, MAN." He recalls MAN, sending PLANT out. "Put some stun in the water!"

Stun Spore:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[9]

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

"Roa, try helping find their auras and be ready to strike when they appear." Sylvia commanded as Roa began to try to get a fix on their location.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

10. - Top - End - #250
    Troll in the Playground

Yanko, Damien and Roa see the aura's of the attacking pokemon start to head down and away. Seems that between being hit by a flaming sword and flooded out, they decided this lunch wasn't worth it.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Well then I guess we should carry on to Vermilion then"

12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

They're running away! exclaimed Yanko happily as the pair watched the auras grow more and more distant; Damien waited until the auras had completely left the area before releasing a sigh of relief. "Okay folks, all clear; you two can stop now" he called out as he stepped out back into the clearing with Yanko at his side. "Seems like the little guys decided to turn tail and run," he explained as Wade headed over to him; the young trainer lowering himself to congratulate the mon, before it lept unto his head.

"Looks like it," he replied to Liam as Wade began to happily bloww bubbles into the wind.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-18 at 02:46 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #253

"Good job Cayman," Autumn says, petting the croc, then she pulls out some well seasoned tauros jerky, "here, you deserve it," she says with a smile.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Roa turned to Sylvia and nodded to confirm what Damien was saying. "Right. Lets keep moving before they decide to come back." She then sheathe her blade as Roa climbed on her shoulder, careful not to disturb the newborn snake, before she continued moving down the path.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #255
    Troll in the Playground

(300 xp for chasing off the 2 Durants)

Soon, the group finds the Vermillion Gate house. The entrance to Sienna City was just inside the city walls since the expansion of Vermillion. Next to the gate house was 2 large statues, one either side of the gatehouse. One had two figures, facing off in battle, both throwing punches at each other. One was a large chested man, the other was a slim yet fit young woman. The second statue showed the same man and woman again. This time, the woman wore an eye-patch and was fitting a prosthetic leg to the man. Both were smiling and laughing. It was a tribute to the Kanto-Johto war, and the two figures were Lt. Surge and Jasmine, the two commanders of the armies. While they fought each other many times on the battlefield, both were rivals and became good friends after the war, respecting each others strength and ingenuity.

This gatehouse seemed heavily guarded, unlike the one at Lavander.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Guessing it was better not to try to slip though armed and with a generally illegal piece of tech Liam goes over, joins the line for the guard behind the desk and waits until he gets called up.
    Trying to sound professional
    "Good morning, I think i might have to declare that i have a ranger sanctioned snagging machine as well as a pistol. Will i have to hand over the pistol for the duration of my stay?"

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia gets in line behind Liam and speaks in a polite tone. "And would my sword also cause any issues?"
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

'Sorry, but unless you're in the military, weapons are banned. Even Rangers and the Police are forbidden. This isn't like Saffron. What exit are you taking? They will be transported there and you can pick them up then. Oh, and unless you have clearance, the gauntlet will have to go too.'

19. - Top - End - #259

Autumn walks over and waits to get to the desk with the rest of the party, "Just have my pokemon with me, am I allowed to have them out of their pokeballs? Besides for battles. Oh, and we know someone named Gerald? He lives here if I remember right."
    Last edited by EdroGrimshell; 2012-07-18 at 06:31 PM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Clearance i have a ranger chip in it if thats what you mean, if not how would i get clearance?"

Liam takes the octopus engraved gun out it's holster and hands it over to the guard

"I think we're taking the Sienna exit, I'm sure you get this alot but could you make sure it gets there alright it has gotten me out of a few scrapes"

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

'Need clearance from a captain level Ranger or higher to bring that into this city. We crack down on crime in this town so it doesn't end up like our northern neighbours. And I'm guessing you mean Sergeant Gerald Slate? Surge's man. He owns a workshop near the docks. I'll give him a call.'

After about 10 minutes waiting, 2 small Joltik appear and land on Autumn and Liam's shoulders. 'Sparky and Sparly can lead you there. Gerald vouched for you, but sorry, rules are rules when it comes to your gauntlet. I'm not turning a blind eye for him. Ranger or Police of Captain level or higher. Any goods transported to the exit will be unscathed, don't worry. As for pokemon, no. Only for battling or healing purposes when in public, and only in sanctioned areas. They are allowed out when in the center or in private property with the owners permission.'
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-07-18 at 06:55 PM.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Once the other's had been dealt with Damien took his turn, "Uhm I don't have any weapons like them, just my mons; but I am a Medium,"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Well i think Ranger Leonard was a captain, i've got his number in my gear if you want to give him a call he would proably vouch for me, although last time i saw him he was in Saffron so he might be busy."

Liam gives the guy Leonards number of his gear and hopes for the best

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia unstraps her sword and lays it on the desk. "Please be careful with it. It is a weapon belonging to my clan."
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

He nods to Slyvia and Damien. 'Noted and noted.'

He phones up Leonard. You hear a lot of shouting and enough swearing that Emma covers Damien's young ears. 'Umm.... well he did say you were allowed your gauntlet. Just... be careful with it.' He signs some papers for Laim, and Laim is sure he makes out some mutterings about that crazy bastard of a captain in Celadon. Seems Leonard was having a hard time with all the recent activity he had to deal with.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Guess it's time to go and see Ger then, You joltik want to lead the way?"

Liam also takes the time to scan the tiks
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2012-07-18 at 07:44 PM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

Russ searches his belongings for weapons. Wrestling mask... oh, yeah. He takes out the plastic container that the subs were in and throws it in the trash can. "I don't have any weapons on me."

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

Sylvia gives a respectful nod to the guards before she scans the joltik and follows Liam.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The joltik nod, and the one on Autumn taps her head before pointing. After ten minutes of following joltik instructions, you come across what seems to be a cross between a car garage and a research facility. A large serpent with a large crest is curled up on a slab of rock outside. In the back, Liam can see plates off of what look like Gerald's charizard jet with bullet holes puncturing them.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Damien nods at the guard, before smiling at the sight of the adorable little Joltiks and scanning them.

Upon their arrival, Damien scans the large snake in front; unsure of what to do. "Should we knock, or call him from hre?" he asked the others, a bit uneasy due to the large and rather poisonous guard snake out front; who was no doubt there to dissuade intruders, and could possibly eat him in one bite.
    Last edited by Regalus; 2012-07-18 at 08:11 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show