New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: RaynnVerse: The Revolution IC

Len Cope, Done with France

"Not really my best showing." Len said to his friend as the giant statue fell, split down the middle. "I should probably hit the gym when we get back to Camelot."
    Thog fan 4 life

Helios avatar by The_Architect

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Troll in the Playground

King Jake

Jake stood at Lady Liberty’s feet before she split in twain and fell to each side. Jake nodded a couple of times with an appreciative look before spinning his sword and sheathing it, a la Final Fantasy.

“Nah, good buddy. You did great. I was just on a roll today.”

Jake moves over to Len and goes for the high five.

ISSUE END
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Ogre in the Playground

The Battle Ends . . .

Germany . . .

Time passes in Berlin as work is taken to repair the damage caused by the battle earlier. For Ashley, the reactions to her for her return is somewhat more positive than she had expected. Most of the reactions have been of surprise or a silent, curious look. A few responses were genuinely positive but all in all Ashley receives a lot of stunned looks for what she is. Perhaps time has healed the wound caused a decade ago.

Ashley returns to her homeland not as a threat or some pariah, but as a hero that just may be able to gain the trust of the people over time. She may not have all the time in the world for that now, but once this is over Ashley is set to do her superhero work in Germany, where she really belongs.

Before she leaves back for Camelot however, she has but one last stop to make. On the outskirts of Berlin, Ashley finds a simple, two-floor house. It is old in it's construction and simply-designed but serviceable. It's a house made to be inconspicuous and not draw attention.

<"This is the place,"> she speaks quietly to herself, knowing the location back before Freedom City went to hell. She had meant to pay a visit sometime; she looks back at her past memories and is amazed so much time has passed. A year ago she wondered whether she would even return at all.

Ashley walks up the couple wooden steps to the doorway. Her heart beats in anxiety for what will come next. Carefully she rings the doorbell and waits. Half a minute passes before it is answered, though it feels like an eternity to her. The door slowly opens and out comes a middle-aged man in his late fifties; brushy brown hair and old eyes accessorized his face. Behind him is the wife, a woman already growing grey hair who looks just as aged as the man. They both look to Ashley, needing a moment to realize who it is. At this point they are speechless; mouths open but no words come out from the two.

Ashley makes the first comment in what will be a conversation she's wanted to have for a long time.

<"Mom, Dad, I'm home.">

- The End of The Revolution Issue #9 -

Spoiler
    Show
    Will post the beginning of the next issue a.s.a.p.

IT WILL BE IN A WHOLE NEW THREAD.

No seriously.

Don't post here.

Ever.

It's done. Dead. Finished. Finito.

Good times.
    Loki Avatar by Me