Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Wailing Death OOC

Stat changes,

HP:
    Tyreal and Shard: HP Set to 16Hp/HD
    Ryenos: Set to 14HP/HD

Tyreal:
    Ability Scores:
    Strength: +6 (+4 of it being an Enchantment Bonus)
    Con: -
    Int: -6
    Wis: +2
    Cha: +2

Bonus Feat: Toughness
    Natural Armor: + 4
    Turn Resistance: +2
    Damage Reduction: 15/Silver
    Slam attack: 1d6 + blight
    Blight: Disease: 1d2 Strength/1d2 Con DC: 10+1/2 HD + charisma modifier
    Level Adjustment +2

Shard:
    Ability Score changes:
    Strength: +6 (+4 Enchantment Bonus)
    Dex: +4
    Con: -
    Charisma: +2
    DR: 5/Blugending
    NA: Is set to 3
    Fast Healing 3
    Immunities: Cold Immune
    Feats: Weapon Finesse for 1 Weapon
    Spell Like Abilities: Greater Dispel Magic 1/Day as a Spell Like ability (CL 9)
    Other: Flight is now magical and good maneuverability
    Level Adjustment: +2

Ryenos:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220585
    +4 Strength (Enchantment)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    ...Silva, you are a scary person.
    Awesome Avatar by Derjuin

My Homebrew: Here
    The Necromantic Codex: A collection of necromancy classes, items and monsters.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

This is lame. Roadrunner gets the allpowerfulness and the ability to get minions /cry
    What time is it?
    Former Avatars by
    Spoiler
    Show
    MethosH

My Characters:
    Flutter: Level 20 Tristalt

My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.

The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3

Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

It is currently about 2:00 AM

And you are still fine.

And also Tyreal is now near retard levels in intelligence. Nooootttt that useful

4. - Top - End - #94

Null point. Was Tyreal ever useful?
    Former Avatars by
    Spoiler
    Show
    MethosH

My Characters:

My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.

The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    Null point. Was Tyreal ever useful?
    Well I believe without Tyreal Nike would also be dead. Which would only be completely problematic.

6. - Top - End - #96

Griffon

I finished my class (before my hw too)

The Death Disciple

Also made some changes to life disciple class:

10/10/12
    -radiant storm damage changed to be more consistent, (1d4-1 rays to 1d2+1)
    -spirit storm is changed; now deals more damage but doesn’t curse enemies, and provides a beneficial protective effect to allies.
    -shadow wisp channel name changed to shadow reflection, now creates a wisp as per the death disciple class.
    -red wisp changed so that damage scaled slightly better (to parallel the damage scaling that shadow wisps have for their sacrifice)
    -changed spirit binding to be a permanent curse instead of 1 round/level.
    optimization is like salt. a pinch here and there can't hurt, but too much will spoil everything.

Wailing Death - Ryenos Shadowflare / Tyrael Lightbringer

My Homebrew: The Life Disciple

7. - Top - End - #97

Griffon

Updated character sheets:

Ryenos

Tyreal
    optimization is like salt. a pinch here and there can't hurt, but too much will spoil everything.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

Hey good news! Tyreal and Shard don't have to lose a level as Dara'Nei has some Quintessence on her! Bad news! I have no idea how to proceed at this point. So give me a day or two to think of stuff XD.

9. - Top - End - #99

Griffon

Haha no worries. We know we make your life hard (let's just randomly go to the dock's district! That'll work out well!).

10. - Top - End - #100

You could go grab those two guards at the gate, if you wanted.
    Former Avatars by
    Spoiler
    Show
    MethosH

My Characters:

My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class

Completed Classes

11. - Top - End - #101

Griffon

Demidos, do you plan on full attacking? I can summon a yellow spirit wisp if you want the extra +2 and bonus attack, otherwise I will heal us or something.

12. - Top - End - #102

Yep. The +2 would be great.
    Former Avatars by
    Spoiler
    Show
    MethosH

My Characters:

My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class

Completed Classes

13. - Top - End - #103

Griffon

How did Shard get so much damage? He took 15 from quills (assuming a 28 saved, if not 30 damage), and I count one attack that hit (12 damage, 3 if its nonmagical). Shard hasn't rolled reflex saves against the cold breath yet, but he has resistance cold 9 right?

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

Oh I told him that if he didn't update his character sheet I would be using that data. On his character sheet his ac is 30. And the attacks are all magical.

15. - Top - End - #105

Gee, I dont remember that >.> Maybe I should have been using undead damage then >.>
    Former Avatars by
    Spoiler
    Show
    MethosH

My Characters:

My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class

Completed Classes

16. - Top - End - #106

Griffon

I'm not totally sure what's going on. Is it my turn? Can I take an action? If so, what kind of action can I take (am I grappled but not pinned, can I use escape artist or something?)

17. - Top - End - #107

Griffon

HERE IS MY UNFINISHED CLASS:

It's basically the first three levels without feats. Ok you know what, I know it took a long time. I didn't think the amount of text I wrote would be so much, and I kept changing stuff over so it took a long time. And I'm terrible at predicting how long it will take me to do something. Whatever.

Spoiler
    Show

"I’m not a druid, I don’t control the storm. I am the storm."

Description:
    Avatars of the storm are powerful raptoran warriors and masters of the sky. The use both the elements of the storm and their weapon to defeat enemies. They honor and respect the raptoran pact with the lords of the Elemental Plane of Air, but at the same time seek to form their own control and connection with the wind elements, and develop their own mastery of the sky. They are highly respected in raptoran society, usually called upon to defend raptoran villages from invaders when necessary. However, that does not stop them from adventuring and completing their own goals.

Races: Raptoran only.

Alignment: Rarely non-evil.

Starting Gold: As a fighter.

Starting Age: As a fighter.

Other Notes

Spoiler
    Show

11/23/12
    Class is done! Any comments and suggestions for editing are appreciated!

Changelog:

Class Skill List: Balance(Dex), Escape Artist(Dex), Hide(Dex), Knowledge(the planes), Listen(Wis), Move Silently(Dex), Sense Motive(Wis), Spot(Wis), Survival(Wis), Swim(Str), Tumble(Dex)

Skill Points: 6 + Int modifier (x4 at first level)

Hit Dice: d8
    {table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
    +0
    |
    +0
    |
    +2
    |
    +2
    |Sky Channels, Wind Blast, Grace of the Wind|
    2nd|
    +1
    |
    +0
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |Child of the Sky|
    3rd|
    +2
    |
    +1
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |Storm Calling|
    4th|
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    ||
    5th|
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    ||
    6th|
    +4
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |
    +5
    ||
    7th|
    +5
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |
    +5
    ||
    8th|
    +6/+1
    |
    +2
    |
    +6
    |
    +6
    ||
    9th|
    +6/+1
    |
    +3
    |
    +6
    |
    +6
    ||
    10th|
    +7/+2
    |
    +3
    |
    +7
    |
    +7
    ||
    11th|
    +8/+3
    |
    +3
    |
    +7
    |
    +7
    ||
    12th|
    +9/+4
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |
    +8
    ||
    13th|
    +9/+4
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |
    +8
    ||
    14th|
    +10/+5
    |
    +4
    |
    +9
    |
    +9
    ||
    15th|
    +11/+6/+1
    |
    +5
    |
    +9
    |
    +9
    ||
    16th|
    +12/+7/+2
    |
    +5
    |
    +10
    |
    +10
    ||
    17th|
    +12/+7/+2
    |
    +5
    |
    +10
    |
    +10
    ||
    18th|
    +13/+8/+3
    |
    +6
    |
    +11
    |
    +11
    ||
    19th|
    +14/+9/+4
    |
    +6
    |
    +11
    |
    +11
    ||
    20th|
    +15/+10/+5
    |
    +6
    |
    +12
    |
    +12
    |[/table]

Class Features:

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Avatars of the Storm are proficient with all simple and martial weapons and light armor.

Sky Channels(Su): An avatar of the storm can manifest their control of the elements of air through supernatural abilities called sky channels. At first level, avatars of the storm only know 1st level sky channel, but at 4th, 7th, and every three levels after they gain access to another level of sky channels. They know and have prepared all sky channels available to them at any given level they have access to. Using a sky channel takes a standard, move, swift, or immediate action, during which the avatar of the storm calls upon their connection to the sky to allow them to perform supernatural feats of combat and element manipulation. Each sky channel can be used once every 4 rounds. Despite the connection to the sky, avatars of the storm don’t actually have to see the sky or be outside to use sky channels. However, if on the elemental plane of air, sky channels have no cooldown, and can be used at will. If on the elemental plane of earth, an avatar of the storm must wait 1 minute before using a sky channel again.

Wind Blast(Su): One of the most basic abilities of an avatar of the storm is their ability to create a condensed bolt of air to blast enemies with. It is a ranged attack that affects a single target, dealing 1d4 points of damage/level. Usable at will. You can also empower you melee attacks with air blasts, dealing your level as extra damage as part of a normal standard or full attack, or through attacks made with sky channels.

Grace of the Wind(Ex): As an avatar of the storm, you learn to fight with grace and agility, rather than brute strength. You can use your dexterity modifier to attack and damage rolls with melee weapons instead of your strength modifier. Additionally, when you wield a magic weapon, you can use its power to enhance your wind blasts. Add the total enhancement bonus and enhancement modifier as a bonus to attack and damage rolls with your wind blast. For example, if you have a +1 shocking keen shortspear, you can add +3 to the attack and damage rolls of your wind blast.

(CLASS FEATURE FOR SOME LATER LEVEL)Elemental Mastery(Ex): As you control the elements of the storm with increasing mastery, you find yourself more resistant when others try to use them against you. You gain electricity and sonic resistance equal to your avatar of the storm level.

(CLASS FEATURE FOR SOME LATER LEVEL)Elemental Purity(Ex): Your mastery of the elements is so great that you can derive purer forms of energy from them. Half of any elemental damage that you or your storms or cloud elementals deal is pure storm energy, bypassing elemental resistances and immunities.

Child of the Sky(Ex): You have a natural connection to the sky. Treat your raptoran HD as 5 levels higher for the purpose of flying ability. At 10th level this allows you to fly with good maneuverability, and fly while fatigued or exhausted (albeit at a -5ft and -10ft penalty to move speed, respectively).

(CLASS FEATURE FOR SOME LATER LEVEL) Balance of Body and Mind(Ex) You have learned to balance the agility of your body and mind. Gain a +x bonus to whatever stat is lower, Wisdom or Dexterity. If your wisdom and dexterity are the same, add points to either stat, keeping them within 1 point of each other. This bonus is automatically dynamic, meaning if you take Dexterity damage when both stats are equal, points automatically shift from Wisdom to Dexterity. This bonus increases to +y at level z.

Storm Calling(Su) Avatars of the Storm gain a special connection to the sky and the elemental plane of wind, able to call upon the wind and elements of the storm to destroy their enemies. All Avatars gain access to all two types of stormcalling: wind calling and weather calling but you can specialize in one type of calling, gaining a +2 bonus on storm calling checks with that element, and a special bonus listed below. :

[INDENT]Wind Calling: Wind calling improves your ability to manipulate the air, and allows you to infuse your wind blasts with other elements of the storm. All wind calling manipulate your wind blast, adding some additional effect in addition to the basic attack. Specializing in wind calling gives a 2+1/4 level attack bonus on wind blast attack rolls, and a +2 DC to any saving throw imposed by a wind blast. Wind calling is always as standard action (same as the wind blast).

Weather Calling: Weather calling allows you to call storms onto the battlefield, impeding enemies and increasing your own advantage. Weather Calling can be a standard, move, or swift action (further described in the calling section). Specializing in weather calling grants special bonuses from storms.

Storm Calling:

Wind Calling(Su):
    Spoiler
    Show
    This type of storm calling allows you to infuse your wind blasts with elements of the storm. Besides the additional effects, wind blasts made with wind calling are otherwise treated as normal wind blasts. The grade of the wind blast become available when the equivalent sky channel grade is available. Because of the chaotic nature of the wind, you cannot use certain blasts with 100% accuracy. There is a 80% chance that when you use a certain blast, you use it successfully. Otherwise, you randomly use any other type of wind blast you have available, which includes a normal wind blast. The DC for any wind blast is 10 + ½ level + Wisdom modifier. The chance of using a specific blast successfully decreases by 20% for each time you tried to use it in the past minute, minimum 20%.

Grade 1: Thunder Blast – The blast of wind roars with thunder of the storm. Add your level as sonic damage. The target must make a Fortitude save or be deafened for 1 minute.

Grade 2: Hail Blast – The blast of wind is infused with sharp shards of ice. Add your level as half cold/half piercing damage to the blast. The target must make a Fortitude save or suffer a -4 dex penalty for 1 minute.

Grade 3: Lightning Blast – The blast of wind crackles with arcs of electricity. Add your level as lightning damage and the target must make a fortitude save or be stunned for 1 round.

Grade 4: Sonic Blast – The blast of wind roars with sonic speed to strike an opponent with incredible speed. Gain a +2 bonus on your attack roll and strike your opponent flat-footed. Also deals sonic damage equal to your level.

Grade 5: Arctic Blast – The blast of wind howls with ice and the chill of northern storms. Deals extra cold damage equal to your level. The target must make a Reflex save or be frozen as if by the freeze spell (SC 99).

Grade 6: Sonic Vortex Blast – The blast of winds howls with sonic speed to strike an opponent with incredible speed. Gain a +2 bonus on your attack roll and strike your opponent flat-footed. Deals sonic damage to your level, and also traps an enemy in a vortex of air unless they succeed on a reflex save. They are unable to move and are stunned for up to 3 rounds while taking 2d6 damage each round. They can make a reflex save each round to end the effect.

Weather Calling(Su):
    Spoiler
    Show
    This type of storm calling allows you to summon storms of weather to aid you and hinder enemies on the battle field. Summoning a storm or strengthening it is a move or swift action. Summoning a storm creates a grade 1 storm (described below). Strengthening a storm adds a number of what are called zephyr points to it, possibly increasing its grade. When you use a standard action to strengthen a storm, add double the normal amount of zephyr points. Weather storms are comprised of different components of weather: including wind, rain, and lightning. Weather storms can be created centered on a point in space, or centered on yourself, moving with you. They can be created indoors, such as in an underground cavern, and simply expand and spread to affect the contained area. Roll zephyr points to see what grade and how many zephyr points the storm starts with (it automatically has at least the minimum requirement for grade 1 winds). In other words, creating a storm is the same as strengthening a storm with 0 zephyr points, and increasing from effectively grade 0. The radius of a storm is 60 ft + 20 ft * the grade of the storm. When considering the distance to squares to see if they are affected by the weather storm, count double the distance for squares in which the storm would have to turn a corner, such as behind the corner of a building. Every time you strengthen a storm, you can move the origin of the storm by 30 ft (if you move the center to yourself, you can become the origin). Storms last for 1 minute + 2*total grade rounds. You can summon a storm once every 10 minutes. You never suffer any penalty from your own weather storm (for example, if you hold a torch, you could direct a strong wind around it without extinguishing it). The maximum grade of any one component is described in the table below:

{table=head]Level|Zephyr Points Generated
    1-2|1d4|
    3-5|1d6|
    6-8|1d8|
    9-11|1d10|
    12-14|1d12|
    15-17|1d12+1|
    18-20|1d12+2|
    [/table]

{table=head]Level|Max Wind/Rain Component Grade |Max Lightning Component Grade
    3-5|3|1|
    6-8|4|2|
    9-11|5|3|
    12-14|6|4|
    15+|7|5|
    [/table]

Winds: Winds are the backbone of your storms, required for adding other components. With an avatar of the storm’s precise control over winds, he can use them to aid his flight and deflect attacks from him. Wind storms grant a circumstance bonus to fly speed and AC, and also impose a penalty to ranged attacks and listen checks. Because of the supernatural nature of these winds, ranged attacks that wouldn’t normally be affected by wind, such as those from spells, SLAs, supernatural abilities, or siege weapons, suffer half the normal penalty to ranged attacks. Refer to wind effects to see the effect on creatures and the environment, such as flames, but refer to the table for bonuses and penalties to ranged attacks. The direction of the wind is usually clockwise to the center point of the storm, but the avatar can choose to make it counterclockwise, or funneled inward, or outward, if he chooses. You can choose to change the direction of the storm every time you feed more zephyr points into it. If you specialize in weather calling, the AC bonus also applies to melee attack rolls.

{table=head]Grade|Cost|Fly speed increase|AC bonus|Ranged attack penalty|Wind strength
    1|4|+5ft|+1|0|Light winds|
    2|6|+10ft|+2|-2|Moderate winds|
    3|7|+15ft|+3|-4|Strong winds|
    4|7|+20ft|+4|-6|Severe winds|
    5|7|+25ft|+5|-8|Windstorm|
    6|7|+30ft|+6|(-5)*|Hurricane|
    7|7|+35ft|+7|(-6)*|Tornado|
    [/table]

* = At this point, listen checks and nonmagical nonsiege ranged attacks become impossible, and the penalty in parenthesis applies to any other type of ranged attack.

Rains: Rains are another key element of your storms. Moderate winds are required to have a rain component. A supernatural downpour of rain can invigorate and heal allies, turning the tide of battle when enemies gain the upper hand. A constant drizzle heals all allies a small amount each round and fortifies them against attacks on their vitality, while rain clouds can hold bursts of torrential rain to quickly heal allies in the case that they become seriously wounded as a free action 1/round, divided among any allies healed. The cloud healing pool is replenished by an amount equal to the normal healing per round each round. Allies that have total cover vertically from the storm cannot be healed, unless that cover is from some medium of water, such as a wall of ice, or a water permeable substance, in which case the rain can osmose through it. If the weather storm has at least grade 3 winds, the avatar can use the force of the winds to blow rain in from the side, so that only allies that have total cover from all sides to the storm cannot be healed. All healing done can only heal fresh wounds; only damage dealt in the last minute can be healed. The following table shows the effects of the rains as they vary with grade. If you specialize in weather calling, the improved saving throw increases by 2 and applies to both fortitude and will saving throws for the purpose of affecting you only.

{table=head]Grade|Cost|Circumstance bonus to Fortitudesaves|Penalty to Spot checks|Healing per round|Cloud pool|Other effects
    1|6|+0|0|1|level*1|Sprinkling rains. Small unprotected flames have a 50% chance of being extinguished|
    2|7|+1|-2|2|level*2|Light rains. Unprotected flames have a 75% chance of being extinguished|
    3|7|+1|-4|3|level*3|Moderate rains. Unprotected flames are automatically extinguished, and protected flames (such as those of a lantern) have a 50% chance of being extinguished.|
    4|7|+2|-6|4|level*4|Heavy rains. Unprotected and protected flames are extinguished, and magical fire effects have any damage die reduced by one die size.|
    5|7|+2|-8|5|level*5|Strong downpour. All fires are extinguished and magical fire effects deal half damage.|
    6|7|+3|-11|6|level*6|Torrential rains. All creates more than 10 ft away have 20% concealment, magical fires deals 25% damage, and any dust, toxins, or vapor in the air (such as a stinking cloud, cloudkill spell, dust of sneezing and coughing, or solid fog spell) are purged from the air.|
    7|7|+3|-14|7|level*7|Monsoon rains. Any type of fire is extinguished. Acid attacks deals half damage, as the rain almost immediately washes them out. Dust, toxins, and vapors are purged from the air. Creatures 5 ft away have 20% concealment, and creatures more than 30 ft away have total concealment.|
    [/table]

Lightning: Lightning is one of the most fearsome and powerful components of weather storms. Light rains are required to have a lightning component. Additionally, the lightning component grade can never be more than ½ the combined grade of wind and rain. A weather storm with a lightning component can strike down opponents with powerful bolts of electrical energy. As the grade of lightning increases, so consistency, strength, and number of bolts. Targeting creatures is a free action. Lightning may strike anyone you can see, or squares you can see, but each target can only be hit by lightning once. At higher grades, thunder may occur after a lightning strike, which deals sonic damage to all enemies in the area of the storm (whether you can see them or not). Creatures hit by lightning get a reflex save (DC 10+1/2 level + Wisdom modifier) for half damage. If you specialize in weather calling, You can use a bolt to strike yourself dealing no damage and grant 1d6+1/level lightning damage on your next melee attack.

{table=head]Grade|Cost|Chance of lightning striking|Number of bolts|Lightning Damage|Chance of thunder|Thunder Damage
    1|6|40%|1d3|1d6+1d3/level|--|--|
    2|7|60%|1d3+1|1d6+1d3/level|--|--|
    3|7|80%|1d6+1|1d6+1d3/level|--|--|
    4|7|100%|2d6|1d6+1d3/level|40%|1d4/2 levels|
    5|7|100%|2d8|1d6+1d3/level|60%|1d6/2 levels|
    [/table]

Sky Channels:

Spoiler
    Show

1st Level Sky Channels

Cloak of Fog
    Action: swift

Surround yourself with wisps of obscuring mists. For 1 round + 1 per 4 levels, gain 20% concealment.

Wing Slam
    Action: Immediate

As you dodge to the side of an enemy’s attack, you spin around and slam them with your wing, sending them flying. When an opponent attacks you, you can initiate this sky channel to force them to make a Reflex save or be knocked prone 5 ft away from you, taking 2d6 points of nonlethal damage.

Zephyr Rush
    Action: standard

Charge an opponent as a standard action without provoking attacks of opportunity from movement, or taking a penalty to AC.

Zephyr Spin

You spin with the force of a small gust of wind. Make a melee attack against all opponents within 5 ft.

[B]

2nd Level Sky Channels

Barrel Roll
    Action: immediate

You must be flying to use this sky channel. As a fireball explodes to your right, you nimbly spiral your wings in a spinning maneuver to dodge the attack. When you have to make a reflex save, add your Dexterity modifier +1/4 your level to your saving throw. You also gain evasion for the purpose of the attack. At 12th level you gain improved evasion for the purpose of the attack.

Gale Rush

Charge an opponent as a standard action without provoking attacks of opportunity from movement, or taking a penalty to AC. Gain a +3 bonus on your attack roll.

Gale Spin
    Action: Standard action

You spin with the force of a small gale. Make a melee attack against all opponents within 10 ft.

3rd Level Sky Channels
    Whirlwind Rush

Charge an opponent as a standard action without provoking attacks of opportunity from movement, or taking a penalty to AC. Gain a +6 bonus on your attack roll.

Whirlwind Spin

You spin with the force of a whirlwind. Make a melee attack against all opponents within 15 ft.

[B]Wing Dance[/B[
    Action: full round

You dance around, striking enemies, while using your wings to deflect attacks. Full attack and add your Dexterity modifier to AC for 1 round.

Wings of Cover
    Action: immediate

You cover yourself with your wings, blocking an attack. Use wings of cover as the spell wings of cover (RotD, 120).

4th Level Sky Channels
    Cloud Updraft
    Action: see text

As a standard action, you create a number fluffy white clouds. This foggy platforms are 10 ft by 10 ft and about 2 ft high. You can summon 1 per 3 levels within close range. You can summon them under creatures’ feet who are standing on the ground, but creatures standing on the ground can make a Reflex save to jump to an adjacent square, if there is one available. These clouds last for up to 1 minute/level, but you can end the effect for one or more clouds as a free action, causing them to disperse. As a move action you can move any number of cloud platforms up to 5 ft/level. Many avatars of the storm use to conveniently lift fellow allies out of a losing battle, for easy and comfortable travel, or to lift enemies into the sky, the dismissing the platforms to cause severe damage. These cloud platforms are not dispersed by wind, and if you have a weather storm summoned you can circumstance bonus to fly speed you get also to the amount of distance you can move the platforms, provided they are moving within the wind storm (as you can use the winds to push them around).

Sky Free
    Action: Immediate

You release yourself from any bonds that restrict you. Gain the effect of freedom of movement for 1 round.
    Cyclone Rush

Charge an opponent as a standard action without provoking attacks of opportunity from movement, or taking a penalty to AC. Attack twice.

Cyclone Spin

You spin with the force of a powerful cyclone. Make two melee attacks against all opponents within 10 ft.

5th Level Sky Channels
    Piercing Sight
    Action: swift

Enhancing your sharp avian vision, you see things as they really are. You gain truesight for 1 round. On the following round you can make a Spot check DC 20 to extend the duration of piercing sight for 1 round. You can keep making Spot checks, but the DC increases by 4 every round.

Tornado Rush

Charge an opponent as a standard action without provoking attacks of opportunity from movement, or taking a penalty to AC. Attack twice with a +3 bonus on each attack roll.

Tornado Spin

You spin with the fury of a tornado. Make two melee attacks against all opponents within 15 ft.

6th Level Sky Channels
    Falcon Punch
    Action: Full round

Channeling the wrath of a thousand hurricanes into your fist, you unleash a punch so mighty it shakes the earth with the catastrophic effect it has to your enemy. Make a melee attack roll with your fist. You can treat it as a martial melee weapon for the purpose of class features. You gain a +10 bonus on this attack roll.

Hurricane Rush

Charge an opponent as a standard action without provoking attacks of opportunity from movement, or taking a penalty to AC. Attack twice with a +6 bonus on each attack roll.

Hurricane Spin

You spin with the fury of a hurricane, slashing all nearby enemies with blades of air. Make two melee attacks against all opponents within 20 ft.

Roar of the Storm

You give a piercing eagle cry, simultaneously infused by the sound of a roaring hurricane, shaking enemies with the force of the winds and empowering the force of your attacks. All enemies within 60 ft must make a fortitude saving throw or be stunned for 1d4 rounds and deafened for 1 minute. You gain a +5 bonus on all attack rolls with wind blasts or melee attacks for the next minute. This sky channel is unique in that it can only be used once every 5 minutes.

Last edited by Road_Runner; 2012-11-28 at 02:44 AM.

18. - Top - End - #108

Griffon

Here are some feats: What do you think?

Feats:

Note: You can take Weapon Focus(air blast) to get a +1 bonus on attack rolls with your air blasts.

Rapid Sky Channel

Benefit: Pick a sky channel you can cast. You can use this sky channel once every 3 rounds instead of once every four rounds. By meditating for 10 minutes, you can change this sky channel to a different one.

Special: You can pick this feat multiple times. Each time choose a different sky channel, and this sky channel also can be used once every 3 rounds instead of once every four rounds. Alternatively, you can choose the same sky channel, provided that it is at least 1 level lower than the maximum level sky channel you can cast, allowing you to use it every 2 rounds.

Blades of Air
    Prerequisite: Weapon Focus(air blast)
    Benefit: The critical range of your air blast increases to 19-20. However, when you crit, in addition to dealing double damage, you randomly shoot one air blast you have available (this could include a plain air blast).

Note: Only this feat can modify the range/effect of criticalling with air blast. No other feat or ability can modify the criticalling ability of air blast.

Air vortex
    Prerequisite: Blades of Air
    Benefit: Whenever you use your wind blast, you stir up the air, increasing the power of your storm. If you use wind blast within the area of your storm, increase the amount of zephyr points of your storm by 1.

Cloud Funnel
    Prerequisite: Blades of Air, Cloud Spinning
    Benefit: As a full round action, your cloud elemental can turn itself into a splitting funnel of air. A least/lesser/greater/grand/elder/grand elder can handle up to a 1/2/3/4/5/6 grade. By targeting your cloud elemental with the wind blast, it can split it into two separate blasts that hit two separate enemies within normal attacking range of the cloud elemental.
    Last edited by Road_Runner; 2012-11-28 at 02:45 AM.

19. - Top - End - #109

Griffon

Who's turn is it right now?

20. - Top - End - #110

Also, Both (or at least one of) those flame people should be grappled. And taking damage. On the scale of (2d6)[7] to one and (2d6)[9] to the other if he's grappled.
    Former Avatars by
    Spoiler
    Show
    MethosH

My Characters:

My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class

Completed Classes

21. - Top - End - #111

Griffon

What is the also? I think your post may have been swallowed by the forums because I don't see it

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

He did it in roll20 when you were AFK. And you are right both are grappled.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

Waiting for Gabe to respond to Tyreal until moving to the prison.

24. - Top - End - #114

Griffon

Also Gabe, I'm glad you got your items done, but can you please copy the equipped items into your owned items list (the equip list is just what you're wearing, it doesn't actually indicate you own them).

I can actually do it for you, but I wasn't sure if there were items you wanted to equip, and I'm not sure there's enough room unless you sell some of the existing ones...

Also what's your leftover gold? You should add it into the total at the top. When you sell an item, just delete it from the list and add in its sell price to the top (assuming we go find a merchant).

25. - Top - End - #115

Griffon

Can you place the sage on roll20, just so I know which square he is in exactly?

Also question about delaying, I believe Ryenos's next turn is the 7th round from Ryenos's transformation (unless I'm counting horribly wrong...), but he's been delaying his last turn through each person's turn until he can act. Would the transformation then end at the end of the next turn he takes action? I'm not really sure how durations interact with delaying.

Also how many more rounds is Ryenos nauseated?

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

Updated the roll20

Ryenos has 1 round left and Barotok can act this round

27. - Top - End - #117

Does tyreal have some way of communicating to Bartok as to his problem? Otherwise I dont see Bartok doing much.

Edit: Is there a passage to the right of Ryenos? Its not very clear.
    Last edited by Demidos; 2013-04-07 at 05:18 PM.
    Former Avatars by
    Spoiler
    Show
    MethosH

My Characters:

My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class

Completed Classes

28. - Top - End - #118

Griffon

Hmm.. ok, so the nauseating cloud seems to cover the entire area basically then? Does Mellos seem to be nauseated by it?

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

Considering that there is about 3 different kinds of smoke in the air I am going to have to rule that you can't really tell wether or not he is. Right now you can tell he isn't nauseated by his lack obvious movements but you can't tell if he is immune or if he just passed his saves.

30. - Top - End - #120

Griffon

I'm not sure what has been done to the item records, so I'm posting all the changes here before I mark anything...

Gold before prison mission:

Tyrael and Ryenos: 32,103.25

Angel and Bartok: 4172.75

Net value (of all items) before prison mission:

Tyrael and Ryenos: 120,763.25

Angel and Bartok: ... erm, this is impossible to calculate because you have a bunch of equipped items you don't own and items on your character sheet not listed as items owned...

Costs:

Cost for recall stones/consumables (about 300 and something): -???

Tyrael's Items: -60,051.5
    Spoiler
    Show

I realize we didn't really specify who was carrying what money, so I'm just going to assume he was carrying half my characters money:

32,103.25 / 2 = 16,051.5

+1 Eager Spellstrike/+1 Defending Warning Quarterstaff = 18,000
    +2 Ghost Ward Mithral Breastplate = 6,500
    Headband of Conscious Effort = 1000
    Third Eye Clarity = 1500
    Amulet of Natural Armor +1 = 1000
    Vest of Wisdom +4 = 8000
    Belt of Con +2 = 2000
    Gloves of Dex +2 = 2000
    Ring of Protection +2 = 4000

Ryenos' mithral breastplate = -2175 (realized I forgot I lost this and didn't buy more armor for the last fight... huh....)

Bartok's resurrection (party cost) = -5000

GP Reward: +2000 for Bartok/Angel,
    +1000 for Ryenos

Loot From Bangladesh = 103,297.25 per half of party
    Spoiler
    Show

Longsword *4 = 30
    Daggers * 2 = 2
    Club *2 = 0
    +5 Mithril Chain Shirt of Resistance +5 = 25000
    Anklet of Translocation = 700
    Percept of the Professor +4 Int and +6 on int based skill checks = 26000
    Poison Sheath (Poisons an weapon 3/day as a swift action. Turns gold pieces into poison of the same market price) = 11000
    +2 Chain Shirts * 2 = 4000
    +1 Longsword = 1000
    +2 Dagger = 4000
    +1 Mace = 1000
    +1 Warhammer = 1000
    +1 Full Plate = 1200
    +3 Heavy Shield = 4500
    +2 Wrathful Healing Greatsword = 25000
    Runestaff of Divination = 10500
    Minor Cloak of Displacment = 12000
    +1 Soulfire Buckler = 12500
    Ring of Evasion = 12500
    Bag of Holding (Type III) *2 = 7400
    Boots of the Vagabond *2, +2 Luck Init = 4000
    Boots of Sidestepping (MiC 77) = 3000
    Bracers of Oppurtunity (MIC 81) = 1150
    Whitchlight Resivor *3 (MiC 66) = 7500
    Rod of Surprises (MiC 58) = 3000
    War Wizard's Cloak (MiC 147) = 8000
    Beetle Elixir (MiC 151) = 675
    Hawkfeather Armor Harp = 6087.5
    Amulet of Second Chances = 20000
    18000gp

Also, does anybody know what these items are from? They're in the undivided loot section EDIT: Ok its the items we got earlier but never really split up

Value after taking account other party costs: 31853.5 per half of party

Spoiler
    Show
    .+1 Daggers (8) 1000 gp (8000)
    Amulets of +1 NA (3) 1k*3
    Metal Heavy Shield 7 gp (donate to church?)
    Amulet of Tears (+2 Wisdom, +1 Natural Armor) 3750 Bartok/Angel
    Handy Haversack 1k
    Scroll of Resurgance * 3 12.5 gp *3
    Rod of Extend 1500 gp Bartok
    Ring of Deflection +2 4k Angel
    Ephod of Athority 400 gp (donate to church?)
    Chain Shirts +2 (3) 2k*3
    Rod of Metamagic-Chain (med) Uh.....around 27 k sell price Bartok
    Vest of Resistance +2 2k
    Ring of Deflection +1 1k Bartok
    Wisdom +4 Item 18k
    Studded Leather (+1) 512.5 gp
    Prayer Beads of Karma 10k Bartok
    Chain shirt

EDIT:

TOTAL GP VALUES after all calculations should be:

My half: 103,527.5
    Demidos's half: 138,823.5
    Last edited by Road_Runner; 2013-04-18 at 11:57 PM.