New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Pathfinder Prehistoric Tribe INC

Ragnar

She blinks at the girl and tries to remember or recall anything about the name of the tribe she mentioned for the moment. He looks over to the others who were injured and notice that he also took a hit himself.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Dwarf in the Playground

Heart of Beast nods and responds in kind. "Name Heart of Beast. Borgnathy want help? Borgnathy give supplies if we help? Me not boss, ask him with horse. Him decide."

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Oncoming Storm

Oncoming Storm doubles over, about to puke.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Taking a rat tooth as a trophy Burned Bear butchers the bodies and hangs anything that can be used up to dry, skins for clothing or sacks, tendons for stitches, bones for tools, fat for burning, bladders for carrying fat or water, anything of use. If there is a rat without broken skin he will cut the head half off it and scoop out the innards so that it will make a bag for carrying things in. It will need to be smoked and dried properly but he wants to make a start now. He throws the entrails to the carnivorous animals in the party and ponders what to do about the poisonous bites while he works.

Spoiler
    Show
    Survival check (1d20+3)[4]

He knows nothing about treating wounds beyond washing them out and letting them heal. There is no sense in dwelling on the injury. He limps over to Rock Jumper and signs at her "Me Burned Bear. Rat bites gone bad," he points at the sickly looking people from his tribe and at his own infested wound ""Borgnathy tribe have healer? We go now."
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

She nods, "Borgnathy have Shamn of land. He treat them. Must hurry." She glances at the group then turns and runs across the river, heading towards the rocky terrain past the trees.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

Burned Bear tries to shrug off the nausea and help the other infected people get across the water.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

Oncoming Storm

After emptying his stomach of last night's meal, Oncoming Storm mounts Lightning and tries to stay steady in the saddle as he urges the horse to follow this Rock Jumper.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Those of you who are sick, other than a mild fever you won't notice any inhibiting effects for a while. the sickness will not affect your ability to fight or take any actions. I do appreciate the rp though :)

Going to be busy today with a RL game but should be posting something tomorrow. *rolls some dice* it will be a fun day

9. - Top - End - #129
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dragons Fire

Seeing those around him falling ill, Dragons Fire does feels no different then normal, "Rarh!" as he beats his chest, "Stand tall, or suckle your mothers!" he goads him compatriots into toughening up.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground

Feeling shamed by his display of weakness and the words of Dragons Fire, Burned Bear makes an effort to stand a bit straighter as they follow Rock Jumper back to her tribe.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Varzen follows his companions along after patting Saber on the back. "Those rats weren't a match for you, now were they?"

Varzen makes a point to talk to Oncoming Storm as we follow Rock Jumper. "I know that this isn't a priority right now, as getting everyone feeling better is, but I am somewhat skilled at deciphering foreign languages. If I could take some time to look at the Borgnathy language in the future, I could learn it so we could more effectively communicate with them."

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Oncoming Storm

Oncoming Storm tries hard not to retch a second time, but looks at Varzen.

"That's a good idea, Varzen. Negotiations are part of our task, and communicating is essential to that goal."

13. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Ragnar

He goes over to Oncoming storm. I can scout ahead. See who we fight Ragnar said to him.
    Last edited by wisesage; 2012-08-21 at 08:41 AM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Oncoming Storm

He nods.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Ahead Rock Jumper points and cries out something in her native tongue. As you all catch up you can clearly see a number of the dire rats, as well as several rats standing on their hind legs and wielding crude stone daggers. They are trying to break their way into a structure which at first glance resembles one of the mountain homes of the Brugord, made of solid stone blocks stacked together. Spears from within the structure stab out at the rats as they try to find an entrance, several of them lay dead at the low opening at the front of the building. There are small structures dotted around the main one but most are collapsed or open. Bodies of the ratfolk and several Borgnathy litter the area.

Spoiler
    Show
    All of you are within charging distance of at least one enemy, those of you with a speed of 40 can also charge to the structure and strike at the ratfolk trying to get at the front entrance. Please roll Initiative.
    Rock Jumper (1d20)[20]
    Dire Rats (1d20+3)[16]
    Ratfolk (1d20+2)[5]
    Borgnathy (1d20+3)[22]

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

Burned Bear rushes at one of the ratfolk attacking the building swinging his earthbreaker to smash the filthy creatures. He lets out a roar as challenge to the beast.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (1d20+1)[9]

Rage (6 rounds left for the day)
    Charge the ratfolk
    Stone Earthbreaker (1d20+9)[20] Including +2 for the charge
    Damage (2d6+6)[16]
    Critical x3 (1d20+9)[18]

Cleave (1d20+7)[17] obviously after the charge
    Damage (2d6+6)[17]
    Critical x3 (1d20+7)[23]

AC is 11 for this round with the rage and charge combined.

EDIT forgot to roll damage for the criticals but they missed anyway so no harm done.

How many are there?
    Last edited by hoverfrog; 2012-08-22 at 01:08 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #137
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dragons Fire

Letting loose a battle rum Dragons Fire charges to the aid of the structure, flinging his fists at eny nearby enemies.

Spoiler
    Show

Initiative(d20+3)[11]

Rage
    Charge Attack (d20+6)[18]
    Critical(d20+6)[7]
    Damage (d4+5)[7]

Charge Attack (d20+4)[18]
    Critical(d20+4)[17]
    Damage (d4+2)[5]

18. - Top - End - #138
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Varzen

Varzen runs quickly toward the structure, and looks for the point where the ratfolk are trying to break in. When Varzen is at least 25ft away from the structure, he will cast Grease on a 10ft square at the choke-point where the most ratfolk are, in an attempt to cause them to fall. (He will also try to not trip up the Borgnathy).

Spoiler
    Show

Initiative: (1d20+2)[18]

Saber, as usual, will pounce on the nearest rat/ratfolk (movement 40' round and charging, so should be able to make it).

Bite: (1d20+3)[4]
    Bite Damage: (1d6+2)[8]
    Claw1: (1d20+3)[23]
    Claw1 Damage: (1d4+2)[3]
    Claw2: (1d20+3)[19]
    Claw2 Damage: (1d4+2)[5]

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Oncoming Storm

Oncoming Storm rides to the ratfolk near the opening hoping to put himself between them and whoever was inside.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+2)[14]
    Charge: (1d20+7)[26]
    Critical: (1d20+5)[24]
    Damage: (1d10+2)[10]

20. - Top - End - #140
    Dwarf in the Playground

With an eldritch howl, Heart of Beast charges at the nearest rat, swinging his greataxe through the air with deceptive ease.

Spoiler
    Show

Initiative:(1d20+1)[20]
    Attack:(1d20+8)[11]
    Damage:(1d12+6)[11]