New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Team Rocket: How the Muk are They Still Alive?

Paul immediately begins searching the fallen men for potions or anything that could aid Speck. He also grabs the shotgun, keeping an eye for anyone drawn to the screams of the maimed men.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Rotom

YA! TAKE THAT MOTHER MUKKERS! Hahahahaha! Silly humans. ... Oh muk gates.
    Spoiler
    Show

[roll0] Special Normal AC 2, 5m burst. Want positioned to hit guards but not friendlies.
    [roll1]

Ethan

Ethan ponders for a moment. Too risky. Too easy for her to not believe me and then the whole killing part. Besides, I'm not in dire situation, not yet at least.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rotom
    You blast manages to catch all but one of the guards (who is currently running for his life) in the blast, dropping them to the ground, the sound waves overpowering their feeble fleshy brains. The final is taken out by a flurry of heat-seeking bursts of energy, dropping it.

Ethan
    You have a very nice view of your cell wall. You could call the other Rocket Gym Leaders, but they are almost as unhinged as Sabrina.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Guns are always nice to have. Can hand one off to one of the others. Artemis walks briskly towards the door as she injects one of the Fresh Waters into her arm. Walls to contain a Psychic. How quaint. "Idiots..." she laughs to herself. Still, phasing is a bit tiring. She focuses on the mechanism closing the door, attempting to hold of the electrical signals in it if possible.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Use one Fresh Water, bringing to full HP

Either use Electrokinesis to halt the door
    Spoiler
    Show
    The door seems to only be being slowed by whatever mechanism is controlling it and a jolt of electricity shorts that out, causing the door to slam shut. You can hear guards shouting behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    No thought. Just reaction. Again he lines it up.
    [roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    "Congratulations. You're the first one slated for Execution...wait, dammit, I messed part of that up!"
    He's still trying to get away from the room Ani was in.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The second guard drops, bleeding profusely. You hear the apes stop shouting from inside. Now would be a good time to run.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    Romeo spun round to aim at the noise. He levels his gun at the guards, but notices them fighting a Rotom (not that he knows what that is). Deciding not to shoot the thing fighting his enemies, he drops his gun. 'Elly, swift on the guards. Don't hit the glowy pokemon.'

Spoiler
    Show
    Ac: [roll0], auto hit, rolling for crit only
    [roll1]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The strange Pokemon continues to drop the various opponents, waves of sound coursing through the hall. One starts to run, only to be cut down as Elly sends a flurry of stars at his back.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Paul immediately begins searching the fallen men for potions or anything that could aid Speck. He also grabs the shotgun, keeping an eye for anyone drawn to the screams of the maimed men.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The men seem to be traveling light; you only manage to loot two Potions.

As you grasp the shotgun, ready for battle, the sounds of combat rage up ahead.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

Hm, so much for that. Odd that cutting off electricity caused it to close faster, not slower. She gives a knock on the door, a smirk and obscene gesture at the men behind her, then steps through to whatever was on the other side of the wall.

Spoiler
    Show
    Phasing
    -10 HP
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Rotom
    C'mon Loverboy, we ain't staying. Man, I wish Human's could understand basic poke-speak. The Rotom motions to the perv towards the closing gates, before disappearing into the machinery, trying to stop them long enough for the fleshy to squeeze through.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming same as last time? (1d20+6)[7]

Ethan
    Ethan starts to catalagoue all he knew about this 'Galatic' and his gracious host, McMurder. Or Mr. Kissy Face. He also included a list of nicknames for the dude.

Spoiler
    Show
    This is just fluffiness so I have something to research for Homework later. And to be mildly amusing.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

5. - Top - End - #515
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Not good...run? Running sounds good. Let's run. He bolts from where he is, taking the first right that he came to, then the second left. He looks for any doorways that look reinforced. Backup would be nice now.

6. - Top - End - #516

Paul pours one of the potions down Speck's throat, then gingerly gathers up the small rodent in one arm. In the other, cradled with only slightly less affection, is the dead man's firearm. He turns to the other Rattata.

Enough moping. There is more death to sow.

If the Rattata follow, he continues toward the sounds of violence. If not, he will attempt to channel another of them.

(1d100-14)[-10]

7. - Top - End - #517
    Troll in the Playground

'Hey, I can understand just fine, and he can understand me.'

Romeo, follow the flashy annoying thing.

Seeing where the Rotom was headed, Romeo and his little group of pokemon try and make it through the gate as it closes. If it had already closed, he orders Buck to Headbutt the door open.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[18], base 2, flinch on 15-20 (though I'm sure doors can't flinch)
    (3d8+23)[31]

Eyeryone's hp
    Romeo: 68/76
    Elly: 37/51
    Sparky: 63/63
    Buck: 38/46
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-10-24 at 11:47 AM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

Hm, so much for that. Odd that cutting off electricity caused it to close faster, not slower. She gives a knock on the door, a smirk and obscene gesture at the men behind her, then steps through to whatever was on the other side of the wall.

Spoiler
    Show
    Phasing
    -10 HP
    Spoiler
    Show
    You quickly fade through the wall, appearing out the other side.

A man you almost don't recognize turns down the hallway; it's Gerald, but he's different. That sad, broken look is gone, replaced by something harder, something stronger. He holds a gun as if he's done it all his life; he's a new man, in more ways than one.

Rotom
    C'mon Loverboy, we ain't staying. Man, I wish Human's could understand basic poke-speak. The Rotom motions to the perv towards the closing gates, before disappearing into the machinery, trying to stop them long enough for the fleshy to squeeze through.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming same as last time? [roll0]

Ethan
    Ethan starts to catalagoue all he knew about this 'Galatic' and his gracious host, McMurder. Or Mr. Kissy Face. He also included a list of nicknames for the dude.

Spoiler
    Show
    This is just fluffiness so I have something to research for Homework later. And to be mildly amusing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rotom:
    As you try to enter the machine, you miss, flying straight into the door, and, due to not activating Phasing for it, recoil backwards, sparks flying everywhere.

Spoiler
    Show
    2 damage.

Ethan:
    You manage to collect quite a bit, even doing a little research with your pad. Besides their basic goals, you find various acts of Eco-terrorism supposedly linked to them. Boats blowing up around Iron Island in Sinnoh. Poachers appearing mysteriously dead. Besides for a small amount of articles like those, Galactic seem to be a benevolent organization focusing on environmental protection and technology.

You also manage to list the intel that Galactic had on both you and the Skorupi project.

Not good...run? Running sounds good. Let's run. He bolts from where he is, taking the first right that he came to, then the second left. He looks for any doorways that look reinforced. Backup would be nice now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You sprint down the hall, gun light in your hand. Right, left, turn, dead end.

Just as you are about to turn back, a mysterious figure phases through the heavy steel wall. They seem somewhat familiar; friend, foe, or something else?

Residual electricity crackles across her skin.

Paul pours one of the potions down Speck's throat, then gingerly gathers up the small rodent in one arm. In the other, cradled with only slightly less affection, is the dead man's firearm. He turns to the other Rattata.

Enough moping. There is more death to sow.

If the Rattata follow, he continues toward the sounds of violence. If not, he will attempt to channel another of them.

[roll0]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Speck starts to breathe more steadily, holding onto life by a thread. The other Rattata shakes in your arms, obviously badly hurt.

Once again, the Rattata follow you. A lone guard races down the hall towards you, only to fall to a flurry of tooth and claw. As you continue to run, you reach a dead end. You see Romeo standing by a door, an... Espeon? by his side. A shower of spikes comes from the door; a Pokemon that you are able to recognize from your battling days as Rotom appears to be trying to bash down the door.

Your Rattata rush forward at Romeo, apparently thinking him a foe.

'Hey, I can understand just fine, and he can understand me.'

Romeo, follow the flashy annoying thing.

Seeing where the Rotom was headed, Romeo and his little group of pokemon try and make it through the gate as it closes. If it had already closed, he orders Buck to Headbutt the door open.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0], base 2, flinch on 15-20 (though I'm sure doors can't flinch)
    [roll1]

Eyeryone's hp
    Romeo: 68/76
    Elly: 37/51
    Sparky: 63/63
    Buck: 38/46
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Rotom, instead of attempting to open the door, instead tries to bash it down. It's too late to recall Buck's order; he bashes his head into the door, putting a large dent in it and staggering away in shock.

Down the hall, you hear the chattering of rats. You turn to see what new horror has appeared. Five rats, four purple and one almost brown, round the corner, running at you with razor sharp fangs.

Just then, Paul rounds the corner as well, cradling a shotgun and two Rattata.

Show

9. - Top - End - #519
    Troll in the Playground

Ellydrops the pokeballs she had been carrying and lifts the Rattata horde in the air, stopping them from approaching. She couldn't risk a Psybeam without hurting Paul.

Spoiler
    Show
    can lift maximum of 105 lbs. average Rattata is 7lbs, big one would be less than 40lbs (Raticate weight)

'Paul, what the hell? What's with the rats? Actually, never mind, give me a hand with this door.' He rolls Willy's ball to Paul.
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-10-24 at 10:59 PM.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

10. - Top - End - #520
    Titan in the Playground

"Hey Ger! Finally a familiar face. You look...terrible and awesome at the same time. What happ- Never mind, explain later. Come on, they'll probably open that door soon. I take it you haven't found anyone else yet?" Artemis heads over to Gerald, a bit slower than she normally would. With that manic look on him, he might spaz out or something, rather not get shot.

Show

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

His hand twitches as he levels the gun. Not a safe place, not at...wait...psychic...electricity...Bursts of lightning, strange metal beasts...recent.
    "I...I know you, right? Please tell me I know you. He...he took a lot of my memories."
    He slowly lowers the gun, the instinct to kill first and move dying down in the face of an ally.
    "Ar...Artemis, correct? Parts of my recollection are still murky. Nearly forgot Stor...no, Sparky. We have to get away from here, now, because he'll be right behind me. Can you do that again?"
    He gestures to the wall.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-10-24 at 11:12 PM.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Titan in the Playground

"Back the way with more guards? You sure?"

Show

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald becomes more certain as she continues to talk to him as if they knew each other. He shrugs.
    "My recent memories are of a guy strapping me to a wall and draining my memories out of me through kissing. He might have slipped tongue in there too, I'm not sure, I was too busy trying to hold onto what little I had while he got a little freaked out about the mukload of bodies I apparently made over time. I want away from the Memory Eating Molester, any way will do right now."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-10-24 at 11:23 PM.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Titan in the Playground

Memory draining by kissing... And now she missed Romeo again. "Any way works then. Let's start down this way." She starts down the way she did not come in from, keeping track of whether she can still sense Romeo.

Show

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald's only correction is away from the hall he took before. He sprints ahead of Arte, keeping an eye open for anything of note.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

Hold your Horsea Loverboy. Cat, tell your boy to calm down. I'm going try and pry this thing open from the inside. Be right back.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[18]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

17. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

'Romeo, Paul, Buck, step back. The annoying glowing thing is opening the door. We have to save the kids in there.'

18. - Top - End - #528

Paul nearly fires at the creature holding his Rattata pack before he sees who is with it.

Hey there, man-whore. Good to see you. Fellas, don't hurt this one. Romeo, let down my murderous horde. And if you've got a free hand, I'd appreciate some help with injured mon here.

He shows the medic his injured Rattata, and then brightens at the sight of Buck and the familiar ball for Willy. A tear glimmers in the corner of his eye as he takes in the sight.

Now we're cooking. Buck, old top, come on over. Willy, come out.

Paul smiles at the combination of the Rattata horde and two of his trusty mon.

Romeo, what the heck happened, where is everyone, where are the rest of my Pokemon and what is up with Elly?

19. - Top - End - #529
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo uses Treat Minor Wounds on Speck.

Spoiler
    Show
    heal 20 hp

Romeo tried his best to answer Paul's questions. 'Bad stuff, don't know, back there in a room with loads of balls, and a wizard did it.' Romeo didn't have time to explain to Paul about Cresselia and what happened, so a wizard was the closest thing Romeo could say. He pointed out the room he came from.

'Sorry about that ma'am. Not trying to offend you. Just putting priority to rescue the kids right now, I'll explain everything later.'
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-10-25 at 11:53 AM.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Titan in the Playground

Hold your Horsea Loverboy. Cat, tell your boy to calm down. I'm going try and pry this thing open from the inside. Be right back.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    Spoiler
    Show
    You easily enter the door this time, more than making up for your previous mistake as it flies open.

A guard stands on the other side of the door, the laugh on his face turning to one of pure terror.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception!

Paul nearly fires at the creature holding his Rattata pack before he sees who is with it.

Hey there, man-whore. Good to see you. Fellas, don't hurt this one. Romeo, let down my murderous horde. And if you've got a free hand, I'd appreciate some help with injured mon here.

He shows the medic his injured Rattata, and then brightens at the sight of Buck and the familiar ball for Willy. A tear glimmers in the corner of his eye as he takes in the sight.

Now we're cooking. Buck, old top, come on over. Willy, come out.

Paul smiles at the combination of the Rattata horde and two of his trusty mon.

Romeo, what the heck happened, where is everyone, where are the rest of my Pokemon and what is up with Elly?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Willy comes out of her Pokeball, looking somewhat worse for the wear. A few long, pink cuts cross her back, looking far too healed to be recent, but they weren't there from the Skorupi fight. She growls, flexing her small claws, looking for something to blow up.

Buck races over, grabbing your leg. Apparently the little guy did like you a little.

The small army of Rattata stop running, looking to you when you say not to eat Romeo alive.

Just then, the door opens, revealing a guard with a wet spot slowly spreading around his crotch.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception!

Romeo uses Treat Minor Wounds on Speck.

Spoiler
    Show
    heal 20 hp

Romeo tried his best to answer Paul's questions. 'Bad stuff, don't know, back there in a room with loads of balls, and a wizard did it.' Romeo didn't have time to explain to Paul about Cresselia and what happened, so a wizard was the closest thing Romeo could say. He pointed out the room he came from.

'Sorry about that ma'am. Not trying to offend you. Just putting priority to rescue the kids right now, I'll explain everything later.'
    Spoiler
    Show
    You manage to patch up the Rattata fairly well; in fact, it slowly opens one eye, regaining consciousness.

The door rapidly opens as the small Pokemon flies in, buzzing something. It reveals a guard who can't be much more than twenty awkwardly pointing a gun at you, obviously terrified.

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception!

There is no answer from Cressalia.

Gerald's only correction is away from the hall he took before. He sprints ahead of Arte, keeping an eye open for anything of note.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you race down the hall, a metal door slams down in front of you. As you turn back, another slams behind you. Noxious smoke slowly begins to fill the room, burning your eyes.

Spoiler
    Show
    CON and Perception Checks!
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-10-25 at 07:35 PM.

Show

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

Ack, it burns! Artemis takes a deep breath before the room fills too much with the gas and drags Gerald ahead, taking a glance around before pulling him through the barrier that fell ahead of them.

Spoiler
    Show
    CON: (1d20+6)[26]
    Perception: (1d20-2)[10]
    Phasing: -10 HP

Show

22. - Top - End - #532
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

(1d20+1)[4] Con
    (1d20)[3] Perception
    Yeah...yeah, they're mad.
    He lets Artemis drag him along, following as well as he can. It burns where the smoke touches his open wounds-where the others only had one or two, his recent treatment had basically made it too easy for the poison to get into his bloodstream.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-10-25 at 07:47 PM.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

HA! What you would you mukker's do without me? Die probably. Heh. I crack myself up.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[7]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

24. - Top - End - #534
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo points his gun at the guard, and Elly growls at him.

'Drop it. If you've so much as harmed a hair on the kids, I'll make that Anni Darkrai git look like a Magikarp compared to me.'

There is one of you and 2 .. 6 ... 13 of us! I'd listen to him if I were you.

If he tried anything other than disarming, Elly was ready to quick attack him.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[6]
    Last edited by IrnBruAddict; 2012-10-25 at 08:18 PM.

25. - Top - End - #535

Paul glares at Romeo when he sees his Sandshrew.

This is why you can't have nice things, loverboy. Willy baby, it will be all better soon.

As the guard emerges, Paul moves in front of Buck and the Rattata, pointing the gun in the area of the wet spot.

What the pipsqueak said. I'm in a bad mood, and there is one human and several Pokemon here who can confirm I'm not even all that pleasant when I'm in a good one. Stop moving and start talking or you soon won't be able to do either.

(1d20+2)[17] Perception.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground

Ack, it burns! Artemis takes a deep breath before the room fills too much with the gas and drags Gerald ahead, taking a glance around before pulling him through the barrier that fell ahead of them.

Spoiler
    Show
    CON: [roll0]
    Perception: [roll1]
    Phasing: -10 HP
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you pass through the wall, you easily shrug off the noxious fumes. You pass through the door, a staggering as you carry the barely conscious Gerald.

As you pass through the door, smoke coalesces, forming into the familiar form on Akinektos.

Right or left? he says. You notice he has a Pokeball in either hand; one looks familiar, but you can't place from what.....

[roll0] Con
    [roll1] Perception
    Yeah...yeah, they're mad.
    He lets Artemis drag him along, following as well as he can. It burns where the smoke touches his open wounds-where the others only had one or two, his recent treatment had basically made it too easy for the poison to get into his bloodstream.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As the fumes begin, you almost slump into unconsciousness again as the fumes enter directly into your bloodstream. You feel yourself fall, only to be caught by strong arms.

You feel a tug in your gut, and then the fumes are gone. As you look around, you see the familiar figure of Akinektos. He says something that you aren't quite able to make out.

HA! What you would you mukker's do without me? Die probably. Heh. I crack myself up.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you mark your smart retort, a turret pops out of the ground. At first you think the guard will work as a human shield, taking some degree of safety in that. Then it opens fire anyways, tearing straight through the young guard and connecting with you. You manage to dodge out of the doorway, but those bullets had torn straight through you and actually hurt!
    Spoiler
    Show
    12 damage.

Romeo points his gun at the guard, and Elly growls at him.

'Drop it. If you've so much as harmed a hair on the kids, I'll make that Anni Darkrai git look like a Magikarp compared to me.'

There is one of you and 2 .. 6 ... 13 of us! I'd listen to him if I were you.

If he tried anything other than disarming, Elly was ready to quick attack him.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The guard seems to be about to drop his weapon when his chest quite literally explodes, blood flying everywhere. One shot connects with you, hitting you hard in the chest, drawing blood. Another connects with Elly, causing her to growl menacingly and glow with a purple aura.

The two of you are able to dodge to the side, albeit with already bleeding wounds.

Spoiler
    Show
    28 Elly, 31 Romeo

Paul glares at Romeo when he sees his Sandshrew.

This is why you can't have nice things, loverboy. Willy baby, it will be all better soon.

As the guard emerges, Paul moves in front of Buck and the Rattata, pointing the gun in the area of the wet spot.

What the pipsqueak said. I'm in a bad mood, and there is one human and several Pokemon here who can confirm I'm not even all that pleasant when I'm in a good one. Stop moving and start talking or you soon won't be able to do either.

[roll0] Perception.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You manage to catch a glint of steel as you make your remarks, about twenty yards behind the man. As the first muzzle shot fires, you manage to dodge to the side, not even given time to cry out before the guard's chest explodes. Your sight alerted the Rattata as well, allowing them to scurry out of the way. Some of the fire catches Buck, although his thick skin almost stops the bullet. He manages to get out of the way of the stream of fire.

Yellow Door Crew
    Spoiler
    Show
    The turret is still firing through the doorway, despite your absence from the doorway. Romeo and Co. are on the left of the doorway, Ethan and Co. with Paul and Rattata Army are on the right.

Show

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

"Why left of right? The git in the center is a much more appealing target." She lets go of Gerald, steps forward to G8 and draws her arms as one would a bow, a small vortex of air spinning up in her hands. "Right." She glares at him, as though Anni was really in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-10-26 at 10:16 PM.

Show

28. - Top - End - #538
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald stumbles, collapsing into a wall, staring daggers at Aniketos. His head pounds as the poison works through him, and he snarls in pain.
    "Gods judgeit, if I have to die today, can I at least die with a clear muking head? Or without the bejudged headache? Already feel like puking again..."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-10-26 at 11:51 PM.

29. - Top - End - #539

Paul looks at Romeo, shouting to be heard over the din of the bullets.

Uh....if it just keeps firing when nothing is there, will it just run out of bullets eventually?

Assuming this does not happen, Paul looks for something reflective so he can hold it up and gauge how far away the turret is. He also has Willy test to see if she can burrow through whatever the floor is made from.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

TUBS! Go be useful and be a meat shield for me. I can disable the thing but can't get close enough.

Cat translate please. Hate not having text to talk to these stupid humans.....
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!