New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Team Rocket: How the Muk are They Still Alive?

"Ha! Joke's on you, I needed that shoulder cauterized anyway!"
    Houndour shagging zubat molesting **** **** bastard of a whoreson that hurts!

One for each of them this time!
    (1d20)[10]
    (1d20)[15]
    (1d12+19)[25]
    (1d12+19)[28]
    HP:19/80

2. - Top - End - #602
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo takes several of the balls he had, and throws them out, releasing Sparky, Aquilla and Diluvium.

Meanwhile Elly aims a Confusion straight at the Mach-somethings head.

Spoiler
    Show
    Romeo uses his TA to let out 2 pokemon, and gives up his shift to let out another.
    Sparky in K14, Dil in L14, Aquilla in M14.

Confusion: (1d20)[4], AC2
    (2d8+28)[40]
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

3. - Top - End - #603
    Firbolg in the Playground

Paul waddles forth to N-11, and unleashes a shotgun blast on the O-20 guard.

(1d20)[19] (no idea what the damage is, feel free to roll it whoever)

He then directs Willy to O-14 to Poison Sting the same guard.

(1d20)[4] (1d6+25)[31] Poisoned on 17-20.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Titan in the Playground

The Rotom floats to N8, firing off a T-Shock at the Machop. Not that he knows that.
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d20)[10] AC 2 S. Ele Para 17+
    (1d12+25)[36]
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-11-09 at 11:57 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

5. - Top - End - #605
    Titan in the Playground

My Maps are Sexy Now

As Arte's burst of electricity arcs towards the fire Pokemon, a protective fire shield engulfs it, dispersing most of the electricity although a small amount does jolt through its body. Gerald, on the other hand, is met with far more success. He catches the man in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain, and also hits the Fire Pokemon, causing it to cry out in pain.

As Elly attacks the blue fighter, its head pops like a grape, splattering the ground in blood. The trainer curses, stepping backwards.

The Rotom, being a somewhat intelligent Pokemon, changes targets after seeing the blue Pokemon die horribly. It takes aim at the same guard that Paul and his crew are attacking. The combined brunt of the Thundershock and shotgun blast cause him to stagger, forcing the Poison Sting to whistle right over his head.

The red Pokemon refuses to attack, even when his trainer yells. Frustrated, the trainer returns his Pokemon and takes a shot at Gerald, missing by a hairs breadth.

The moth floats forward at its trainer's command, sending a blade of compressed air at Willy. Its aim is off though; although the shot takes a nice chunk out of the wall, it does nothing to Willy.

The rodent rushes forward, sending a wave of hypnotic energy at Elly, forcing the Espeon-Umbreon to slump to the ground asleep.

Spoiler
    Show
    Elly is now asleep!

The guards all open fire once again; two fire at Willy. Once makes contact, actually penetrating the thick hide this time.

Spoiler
    Show
    8 damage to Willy.

The last one fires at Elly once again, obviously enraged over the death of his Machop.

Spoiler
    Show
    17 to Elly.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

6. - Top - End - #606
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis nearly tears up as she sees her bird again. Alright boy, let's show them why to not mess with the team. Rip that bug up! Aquilla flies forward to M17 and begins ripping at the moth's wings. Artemis meanwhile sends another shock at the guard near her and Gerald.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Electrokinesis
    AC: (1d20)[20] 6
    Damage: (1d10+10)[12]
    If Crit: +(1d10+4)[6]

Peck
    Flying, Physical
    AC: (1d20)[18] 2
    Damage: (1d12+29)[34]
    If Crit: +(1d12+6)[15]
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

7. - Top - End - #607
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Wait...is that...
    "Tik!"
    Gerald grins widely, and happily. She's fine!
    "Sparky! I'm coming, girl, just hang on!"
    He charges forward (L34), blasting away at the nuisance in front of him.
    (1d20)[6]
    (1d20)[20]
    (1d12+19)[24]
    (1d12+4)[11]-in case of crit
    (1d12+19)[27]
    (1d12+4)[9]-in case of crit

Meanwhile, she looks around after chirping happily at Gerald's voice, seeing the larger rodent near her. She then launches her electroweb at it, because it was threatening her friends.
    (1d20)[4]-3+sp. def, +3 on to hit roll from compound eyes
    (2d10+26)[31]
    (2d10+8)[13]-in case of crit

8. - Top - End - #608

Willy here just obliterated two dozen robo-snots in about three minutes. You and your Tard Squad are about to be in the deepest, smelliest world of crap you have ever seen. Willy....big BOOM!

Willy scurries to K-18 and unleashes a full-power Bulldoze within the confines of the hall, chunks of concrete flying all over the place.

(1d20)[6] (2d10+34)[47] Lowers speed 1 stage of any who survive.

9. - Top - End - #609
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo moves up to H16, and returns Elly. At the same time, Puck lets loose with an Extrasensory on the guard.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[3], base 2, flinch on 19-20
    (3d10+21)[32], psychic special damage
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

10. - Top - End - #610
    Titan in the Playground

Rotom moves to M15, hitting the lone guard with some electricity.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[9]
    (1d12+25)[32]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

11. - Top - End - #611
    Titan in the Playground

Aquilla flies forward like an arrow, beak aimed at the moth's midsection, colliding heavily with the Pokemon, dropping it unconscious. It falls to the ground with a flop.

Puck's blast of energy just barely misses the man but the Rotom's doesn't. It connects with the man, dropping him to one knee. Joltik connects with the rat, tangling it in a large web. It rips out quickly, but looks panicked.

Artemis's shock, despite unleashing more than is probably safe by accident, doesn't manage to drop the man. On the other hand, Gerald's shot straight to the chest drops the man bleeding.

Finally, Willy goes. Striking the earth the entire hall quakes. Cracks spread across the floor, walls crack, and even small chunks of cieling shower the ground. The cieling in front of the storeroom collapses with the top of the wall, falling heavily on the guard standing there. You can see the rows of Pokeballs inside. Another chunk crushes another of the standing guards, finishing him off.

After the hallway literally explodes, the guard calls to his Pokemon in panic.

"Marty, use-" he starts to say, just in time to see his overgrown rat run straight down the hall, attempting to escape the killer its fighting.

"I- I surrender," he says, standing up and slowly lowering his gun to the ground, the panic clear in his voice.

Ethan:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you sit in the cell waiting for the Rotom to return to rescue you, the door swings open. Anni strides in, obviously enraged. He grabs you, hands glowing in purple energy, and slams you against the wall.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!"

Show

12. - Top - End - #612
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald moves forward, gun down, until he's next to the guard with the magby.
    "...No. One thing I remember, never trust a conscious enemy."
    And he shoots him twice in the back. May as well make today suck for someone else too.
    (1d20)[14]
    (1d20)[8]
    (1d12+19)[20]
    (1d12+19)[26]
    Meanwhile, Sparky thwips her way over to Gerald, hugging onto his chest. Gerald smiles down at her.
    "Missed you, girl. It'll be okay. Bastard couldn't take you, no he couldn't. No he couldn't!"

13. - Top - End - #613
    Titan in the Playground

As you stride forward to shoot the man, one bullet strays just a little too high, catching the man in the temple, killing him instantly.

Sparky chitters angrily as she sees the man keel over, very much dead.

Show

14. - Top - End - #614
    Titan in the Playground

Aquilla and Diluvium's Pokéballs float over to Artemis, Diluvium's tapping him on the head as it comes over, recalling the Castform. Get over here you little ball of down. Then the two gunshots ring out and the man falls dead, and her stomach does a bit of a flip. Not entirely necessary... Artemis hugs the bird as Aquilla takes perch on her forearm. "And it seems we finally found the oth- Why is Romeo in my dress- erm, armor?"

Show

15. - Top - End - #615
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Oops."
    Gerald shrugs, putting the safety on before putting the gun down to pet Sparky.
    "Sorry Sparky, I was trying to be good. Must've misaimed it a bit."
    Guess that means we teach you on the one that's going to die from being crushed then.

Once Artemis says Romeo's name, Gerald looks up.
    "Really? So the big one's...Ethan? No, that's not right..."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-11-11 at 03:06 AM.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis's eyes widen a bit. Wait, what? Please don't be what I think it means. Aquilla lets out a squawk as he gets hugged a bit tightly.

Show

17. - Top - End - #617
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

I saw your eyes with the monster. I see your fear now. You want to get out of here, you're going to have to kill some people. You want to be safe, we'll have to kill every gods judged goon in this place. Even if you're low on juice.
    He still strokes Sparky, before picking up the pokeball from the nearby goon and pocketing it.
    "You should heal up."

18. - Top - End - #618
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis nods, then runs to Romeo, wrapping him in a bear hug and lifting him off the ground slightly, smearing him with the last of the still wet blood on her shirt. Her injuries were mending on the outside, but she still seemed weaker. Fatigued, out of breath, and probably a tad out of it due to blood loss. The bullet wound had already all but sealed up though, and some tough scabs had formed over the claw marks on her upper midsection.

Aquilla hops up as his trainer starts running, flapping over to the man that Artemis had shown up with. He'd seen Gerald before, but he seemed different. And Artemis seemed nervous around him. And injured! What did he do! The bird watches him intently.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-11-11 at 04:34 AM.

Show

19. - Top - End - #619
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan waves his hand around in front of his nose. Sorry, the steak made me a bit gassy. It was delicious though, give my compliments to the chef. Though I assume that's not what your asking about. I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about, care to elaborate?

Rotom

That cripple is brutal. So, uh, are we just gonna sit here? I'm about tired of this place, I want to go home.

Who are you anyways? You know Ethan but he's never mentioned you.

I'm your savior, Tiny Elephant. If you want to see Ethan again, I can show you to him as soon as the fleshies are done yapping.

Spoiler
    Show
    This is ollie.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

20. - Top - End - #620
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo slaps Arte on the ass. 'What, you jealous I look better in it than you do?' he teased. He brought out fresh water and injected Arte. He didn't approach Gerald, instead sliding another over to him. Elly had said he changed....

Romeo took Ellie out and Full Healed her awake. Throw on a Super potion too, for good measure. 'Arte, what do you think of Ellie's formal wear?'

No Romeo, stop joking. Priorities. 'The balls are behind that rock blocking the door. Mark and the twins are watching the kids, Ethan and the girls are still missing. Need to get out of here soon. Paul, can Buck or Willy do something about this? I'm the only one with a full team and we need to change that ASAP. Also need to come up with a escape plan soon'

Spoiler
    Show
    (3d12+20)[41]

21. - Top - End - #621
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Ethan waves his hand around in front of his nose. Sorry, the steak made me a bit gassy. It was delicious though, give my compliments to the chef. Though I assume that's not what your asking about. I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about, care to elaborate?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "You know what I'm muking talking about!" he says, turning and throwing, his strength obviously psionicallly enhanced. You slam heavily into the wall, seeing stars and you shoulder popping loudly. A few seconds later the pain reaches you. Your glasses lay a few feet away on the floor.

His hands glow fully purple now, energy swirling around his wrist.

Tell me right now or I swear I will shove this Shadow Ball down your throat."

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    Romeo slaps Arte on the ass. 'What, you jealous I look better in it than you do?' he teased. He brought out fresh water and injected Arte. He didn't approach Gerald, instead sliding another over to him. Elly had said he changed....

Romeo took Ellie out and Full Healed her awake. Throw on a Super potion too, for good measure. 'Arte, what do you think of Ellie's formal wear?'

No Romeo, stop joking. Priorities. 'The balls are behind that rock blocking the door. Mark and the twins are watching the kids, Ethan and the girls are still missing. Need to get out of here soon. Paul, can Buck or Willy do something about this? I'm the only one with a full team and we need to change that ASAP. Also need to come up with a escape plan soon'

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    Spoiler
    Show
    With your medical training your various healing supplies work to great effect.

Show

22. - Top - End - #622
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan squints, biting back the urge to curse the man out. Your telepathic. If I was hiding something I knew, you'd know. I have no idea what your talking about. I've just been studying the data you graciously gave me. Ethan feels around for his glasses, everything quite a blur. Anni was just a blackish-purple blob to him at the moment.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

23. - Top - End - #623
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

With Sparky's help, he injects this one. Leg might have to go after this due to how torn up it is...
    (HP: 49/80)
    He then frisks the guard by him for more (looting).
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-11-11 at 04:26 PM.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Titan in the Playground

Judge it, he did look better in a dress. "Heh, no. More surprised it fit you even."

She looks at Elly. "And I'm guessing this has more to do with the whole 'gods are helping you' thing? Seems useful." She lets Romeo down and pets Elly on the head, heading into the room with their stuff, pushing a bit of debris out of the way. So can I get my armor back, or am I gonna have to force you out? I don't think we really have time for the latter option. She smiles back to him, then grabs her team and supplies, checking for any other medical supplies. Otherwise, she uses her last Fresh Water.

Spoiler
    Show
    Regain all the stuffs!!! Heal 60 HP!!! Have party!!!

Show

25. - Top - End - #625

Paul looks at Willy with awe.

Wow, girl. That was perhaps the biggest boom yet.

He could see a shadow of the Sandslash she would someday become. Then he gave out a big belly laugh as he saw the next room.

The Pokeballs! Willy, Buck, let's get in there and find everyone's mons. And, you know, whatever else we feel like taking.

Paul takes them and looks to see whether he can use them to widen the hole in the wall from the Bulldoze and slip Buck inside to open the door. If not, he will have Buck use Brick Break to smash through the wall.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo starts taking off the armor. 'Maybe not tell the others about the Cresselia thing just yet. Concentrate on getting everyone safe first, any holy wars can come later.'

Elly assists with clearing the way, picking up any smashed rocks and tossing them aside with telekinesis.

27. - Top - End - #627
    Titan in the Playground

I think the only one it really is going to matter to is Ethan. Unless she wants it a secret... Yeah, probably wants it a secret, now that I think about it. Don't worry, I won't tell. The armor floats over from Romeo to Arte. After a minute or two, Artemis walks out in the armor. "Much better. So where do we go from here?"
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-11-12 at 01:10 PM.

Show

28. - Top - End - #628
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Well, you can put that guy under the giant rock out of his misery. He's probably paralyzed at least, and in constant agony with a short lifespan at worst."
    Use this. When all else fails, these tend to be reliable.

He tosses the goon's gun to Arte, after turning the safety on.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Titan in the Playground

Um, what? She picks up the gun and looks at the man. What are you talking about, Gerald?

Show

30. - Top - End - #630
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Electrocution would be an agonizing death, and there are times when your powers just won't do the trick. Send him off quickly, or let him...I'm going to guess drown in his own blood and vomit, judging from the size of that rock.
    His mental voice is more cold than it normally is.
    Come on, the rock is bigger than he is. And I am going to make sure anyone who works with Aniketos doesn't leave alive.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-11-12 at 01:41 PM.