New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Team Rocket: How the Muk are They Still Alive?

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    Romeo sends out Luna again. 'Time to do your thing little lady, and cut our friends out of there.'

'Ghost and Dark moves to bust it open guys.'

Spoiler
    Show
    for the crit: [roll0]
    [roll1]
    With precision aim, Luna fades out of the spectrum, reappearing coated in dark energy to smash straight through the Ghost Sphere, dropping Ethan on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    "Off to help, then! Can I borrow your gun?"
    Soon as someone tosses him one, he runs to the door, taking cover on the other side and taking a quick look in.
    "Sorry about this, I know you guys'll likely beat my ass if we live. Just not the head too much, okay? They've been concentrating on that a lot."
    As you run outside the hail of bullets almost makes you quite literally lose your head. You can see the three of them hiding in cover, occasionally firing over their shoulder.

"What's your plan?" Mark shouts, sliding his gun to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Ethan freed, Romeo directs Luna to Jessica. "Luna, I know it's probably nasty, but Lick the shadows around Jessica." The Teddiursa looks at her trainer confused, but does as asked.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lick
    Ghost, Physical
    AC: [roll0]
    Damage: [roll1]
    If Crit: [roll2]
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Don't assume something happened without conformation from me.
    2. Let's just say this post never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Something heavy...use something heavy...

Paul hefts one of the rocks broken up by Willy's Bulldoze, and attempts to smash through the barrier with it. If that doesn't work, he looks for the nearest enemy corpse to attempt to toss through the barrier.
    As you throw a rock into the sphere, it simply bounces off, doing absolutely nothing. And you had thrown it hard.

Ethan
    You see a small brown shape approach your sphere. A second later it falls to the ground, leaving you to drop unceremoniously to the ground.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

2. - Top - End - #752
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"I dunno yet, give me a few seconds, there might be a concussion or two!"
    Gerald takes a quick look around for things near them, and fires a quick couple shots over the barrier while taking a quick glance over.
    (1d20)[8]
    (1d20)[17]
    (1d12+19)[28]-assuming not type shifted ammo
    (1d12+19)[24]-assuming not type shifted ammo
    "Do we have bombs too?"
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-11-28 at 07:48 PM.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

Well that was pleasant. Please, for the love of Science, tell me that my allies freed me and I'm not in for some new kind of torture. Ethan slowly climbs to his feet, using a wall for support, trying to make out the blurred shapes around him.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

"I dunno yet, give me a few seconds, there might be a concussion or two!"
    Gerald takes a quick look around for things near them, and fires a quick couple shots over the barrier while taking a quick glance over.
    [roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]-assuming not type shifted ammo
    [roll3]-assuming not type shifted ammo
    "Do we have bombs too?"
    You manage to drill one man in the chest, dropping him.

"Yes, of course! We also have a nuke whenever you feel like using it!" Mark almost shouts, a little pissed off. A look at his back reveals he is almost out of bolts.

"No, we don't have bombs, if that wasn't inherently clear. We're a little busy just keeping these guys back."

And you can tell that they are. There are thirty, fourty? Maybe fifty? heavily armed guards keeping you pinned down with heavy fire. You can see one reloading a rocket launcher. You see the turret on a tank slowly turning towards you; that is obviously bad. Very bad.

Small squads are slowly advancing towards you. Small green Pokemon move in front of them, laying down screens of energy that make your bullets far less effective. You can see Mark's Lairon fighting with some sort of large Water Pokemon. It's holding it's own, but getting slowly driven back.

You get the sudden urge to duck. Fortunately for you, a massive sniper bullet whizzes by right where your head was. In addition to the literal army below, there is a sniper squad of four or five people above.

"Cover me," Mark says, running to the left, diving into a new set of cover.

As for resources, you don't have much. There are assorted boxes around you, but you doubt you could open one without ruining your cover. There is a small ATV nearby, but it's just far enough away that you'd have to sacrifice cover for it. You can see the jets across the clearing, but with a closer look at what Romeo said were bombs, you don't think they are. Too many flashy lights, the wrong shape, and everything else point towards it being another device.

As you continue to search for something useful, you see one thing; a guard, laying by the door, deep claw marks in his armor. You'd missed him on your way in, but you can clearly see a rifle, a real one!, that you could easily use to shoot a little bit further that with your SMG. He also has a few flash bangs on his belt and something that looks like a smoke bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Well that was pleasant. Please, for the love of Science, tell me that my allies freed me and I'm not in for some new kind of torture. Ethan slowly climbs to his feet, using a wall for support, trying to make out the blurred shapes around him.
    You can just barely make out the shapes of your allies.

Show

5. - Top - End - #755
    Titan in the Playground

Oh thank Science. Please tell me you guys got our gear back? Someone give me my bag and my arm please? This is annoying enough, not being able to see is just a nuisance.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

6. - Top - End - #756
    Firbolg in the Playground

Paul glares at the barriers and looks to Gerald.

Hey, headhunter: I'm officially out of ideas. Or, well, idea. How about I go help Marky Mark with the bumlickers and you come over here and think on how to bust up the barrier? And are we trying to get through these guys, or avoid them? If the latter, Romeo needs to get Willy back on her feet, and we can big boom this doorway to slow 'em down.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald's long gone, a trail of blood leading to the doors.
    Hm...Distraction first.
    "Just checking! Found some, but this is going to get tricky!"
    With that, he grips the SMG in his teeth, before going for the corpse. He grabs a couple flashbangs close to each other, sticking them in a pocket for now. He then hauls the corpse up to a leaning position to duck behind to act as improv shielding if he can't get back behind cover.
    (Let me know if I need any rolls)
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-11-29 at 09:06 PM.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Troll in the Playground

'Paul, use Buck and faint attack on the barriers.' Romeo grabs Ethan and pulls him up with his gauntleted hand. 'Here, got your stuff and your pokemon. Garb Arte and drag get her out of here. We are escaping with Mark and the others.'

Luna starts to lick at the barrier surrounding Jessica, hoping to take it away.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[13]
    (1d6+15)[17] ghost physical
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan rifles through his bag for the small black case he always carried. Pulling it out, he opens it and dons his spare glasses. Much better. Now. Grabbing Ollie and Mjolnir's balls, he releases them. Whats going on and whats the plan?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

Gerald's long gone, a trail of blood leading to the doors.
    Hm...Distraction first.
    "Just checking! Found some, but this is going to get tricky!"
    With that, he grips the SMG in his teeth, before going for the corpse. He grabs a couple flashbangs close to each other, sticking them in a pocket for now. He then hauls the corpse up to a leaning position to duck behind to act as improv shielding if he can't get back behind cover.
    (Let me know if I need any rolls)
    The body doesn't provide a perfect shield; the snipers up above shoot at you as you run. One wastes his shot as you try to dash towards the body, clipping the ground next to you. The rest wait. One fires, somehow missing you and the body entirely. Another fires but between the body's armor and bulk it somehow stops the bullet. The last fires on you, catching you in the stomach, your blood mixing with that of your lumpy shield.

'Paul, use Buck and faint attack on the barriers.' Romeo grabs Ethan and pulls him up with his gauntleted hand. 'Here, got your stuff and your pokemon. Garb Arte and drag get her out of here. We are escaping with Mark and the others.'

Luna starts to lick at the barrier surrounding Jessica, hoping to take it away.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    [roll1] ghost physical
    Luna's tongue rapidly dissolves the barrier around Jessica, dropping her to the ground, barely conscious. Taylor is the only one still in a sphere.

Show

11. - Top - End - #761
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald grunts as the bullet pierces his flesh, just another distraction. He shoves the guy off before rushing back to cover. He takes his SMG in hand and aims for the goons, hoping for quantity over quality this time with some blind fire.
    (1d20)[4]
    (1d20)[2]
    (1d12+19)[28]
    (1d12+19)[23]
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-11-29 at 10:12 PM.

12. - Top - End - #762

Paul shrugs and does so, having his Scraggy bust through the remaining barriers with his no-fail attack to save the likely ungrateful Taylor.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan remembers something he heard the now-deceased Anni said. He riffles through his pockets and his bag for that green orb he collected earlier from the Steelupi.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

Gerald grunts as the bullet pierces his flesh, just another distraction. He shoves the guy off before rushing back to cover. He takes his SMG in hand and aims for the goons, hoping for quantity over quality this time with some blind fire.
    [roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    Your spray seems to have a positive effect; while you don't hit anything, you force the snipers to take cover for a second, forcing their shots to be off target. You safely make it back to cover.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Paul shrugs and does so, having his Scraggy bust through the remaining barriers with his no-fail attack to save the likely ungrateful Taylor.
    Taylor is dropped on the ground as well, barely conscious like her companion.

Ethan remembers something he heard the now-deceased Anni said. He riffles through his pockets and his bag for that green orb he collected earlier from the Steelupi.
    As you pull the orb out, you at first don't notice anything particularly new. However, as you turn it for a quick inspection, you notice that a very faint glow stays constantly pointed towards the hangar. That side is consistently barely luminescent.

All
    Jessica slowly staggers to her feet, looking sick.

"Do we have a plan?"

Show

15. - Top - End - #765
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Only four snipers! James, see if you can clear the sky, Isaac, keep people off him! Mark, help who you can!"
    As for Gerald, he goes to the side of cover and fires around it at the water mon, before ducking back.
    (1d20)[18]
    (1d20)[12]
    (1d12+19)[28]
    (1d12+19)[29]

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

That can't be good. Plan? Heres the plan. We leave and find a different escape route. Numbers are not our strong suit. Jess, can you muster calling the guys back in here telepathically? We need to move and not split up. Paul, carry Arte. Now is not the time for petty grudges. Romeo what's down this hallway? Are there any routes besides out there? Ethan keeps the orb out, making sure to note if the glow changes at all.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

17. - Top - End - #767
    Troll in the Playground

'That end sort of caved in. Sorry, we got a little carried away' he jokes. Now might not be the best time for jokes, but Romeo always tried to lower the tension when he could. 'Let me give you a HAND.' He takes off the gauntlet and gives it back to Ethan, with a goofy look on his face.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

With a deadpan stare, Ethan takes his gauntlet and reattaches it. He'd run diagnostics later. Well then, anyone have bright idea to not turn into swiss cheese?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

19. - Top - End - #769

My suggestion is what it was a moment ago: heal up Willy so she can do a big boom to try and seal off this area. I don't think we can get out that way, however much we may want to. Then we look for alternate routes.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo just sighs. 'How about a miracle? Would that do better?' He reaches in and pulls out the feather. 'EVERYONE, GATHER BY ME. I'LL GET US OUT OF HERE.'

21. - Top - End - #771
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan stares at the poor man and gets closer. Why are you holding a feather over your head?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #772
    Troll in the Playground

He sent a quick prayer to Cresselia, asking for her deliverance for all these souls in need. She wouldn't lethim down. For he had faith.

Romeo throws open his coat and lets it billow in the wind. White coats were badass, as he's learned from reading Doctor McNinja.

'I, Alan Romeo Versa of Lavander, am the Knight of the Crescent Lady. We have slain the champion of darkness. Tremble at her wrath. I shall walk in the shade to fight the darkness. I am the Herald of Team Rocket. I am the hero of Love and Justice, and I SHALL STOP YOU!' He shouts the last part with such force, his throat hurt.

He stuck the feather skyward in 2 hands, ripping the pose right out of He-Man. 'For I am Romeo, Champion of Cresselia!'

23. - Top - End - #773
    Titan in the Playground

"Only four snipers! James, see if you can clear the sky, Isaac, keep people off him! Mark, help who you can!"
    As for Gerald, he goes to the side of cover and fires around it at the water mon, before ducking back.
    [roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    Your shots hit the Water Pokemon. While they don't seem to do considerable damage, it distracts it long enough for the Lairon to spin around, heavy iron tail connecting with the Pokemon, knocking it across the room.

Get in here, you hear in your mind. The man whore thinks he has a plan. With some urging Mark and the twins rush in, James spraying the ceiling and forcing the snipers to duck down or risk being shot. As you turn to dash for the doorway, SMG still firmly clenched in your teeth, you heat the thrust of engines behind you. A quick look back reveals two jets taking off, strange devices strapped to the bottom. Others are still being loaded with the glowing device. They quickly fly out of the hangar, disappearing as they rapidly accelerate. You can only look back in horror as the tank's cannon slowly spins towards the doorway, aimed straight at the party.

That can't be good. Plan? Heres the plan. We leave and find a different escape route. Numbers are not our strong suit. Jess, can you muster calling the guys back in here telepathically? We need to move and not split up. Paul, carry Arte. Now is not the time for petty grudges. Romeo what's down this hallway? Are there any routes besides out there? Ethan keeps the orb out, making sure to note if the glow changes at all.
    Jessica swoons, almost falling over, but looks back to you.

"It's done."

Romeo just sighs. 'How about a miracle? Would that do better?' He reaches in and pulls out the feather. 'EVERYONE, GATHER BY ME. I'LL GET US OUT OF HERE.'
    It takes a little help to get the barely conscious Jessica and Taylor in with the rest of the party. Mark and the twins soon come rushing into the impropmtu huddle as well with Gerald close behind.

He sent a quick prayer to Cresselia, asking for her deliverance for all these souls in need. She wouldn't lethim down. For he had faith.

Romeo throws open his coat and lets it billow in the wind. White coats were badass, as he's learned from reading Doctor McNinja.

'I, Alan Romeo Versa of Lavander, am the Knight of the Crescent Lady. We have slain the champion of darkness. Tremble at her wrath. I shall walk in the shade to fight the darkness. I am the Herald of Team Rocket. I am the hero of Love and Justice, and I SHALL STOP YOU!' He shouts the last part with such force, his throat hurt.

He stuck the feather skyward in 2 hands, ripping the pose right out of He-Man. 'For I am Romeo, Champion of Cresselia!'
    As Romeo gives his dramatic speech, the tank turret slowly turns towards the doorway, aimed straight at the party. A massive rumble also almost obscures pieces, but Romeo's shout tears it apart. While it is not wind pushing back his coat, the massive burst of air put out as the jets engine's power up more than makes up for it.

Inside the room, you can see men rushing towards the door, taking cover behind boxes. Time seems to temporarily slow. A burst of flames erupts from the muzzle of the turret as Romeo tears the feather. You can see the shell spiraling towards the party. You all wince as you wait for the inevitable...

With a resounding boom the tank round explodes. Surprisingly, you all still find yourself in one piece. In front of you floats a mostly translucent creature pink in hue. Long wings attached to its back are wrapped in front of it as some sort of shield. It's head has streaks of gold in it; you can just make out a head shaped like a crescent moon. The creature seems immaterial, as if it isn't even there, although the fact that it stopped a tank shot would suggest otherwise.

Call my name and I shall come.

The sounds of dozens of guns firing and even the launching of a rocket seem disjointed without the visible aid to accompany it. You can't see past the haze of smoke and dust from the blast. Eventually the shooting stops and you can just make out questioning murmurs.

Slowly the dust clears, revealing your guardian angel to the men outside. In front of the creature sits a veritable wall of bullets, suspended in midair, inches from the astral creature. There is even a rocket and a handful of grenades. Assorted curses resound as the men see the horrifying sight as they dive for cover.

The creature's wings spread wide, stretching across the doorway. With a powerful WOOSH they rocket forward. A supersonic crack accompanies it as the wall of bullets flies forward. Men, terrified looks on their faces, literally explode into a pink haze, dozens of bullets hitting them with the singular force of a rushing train. The grenades and rocket fly forward with similar force, devastating the vehicles of the hangar, except for a singular jet shielded by a pink shield, remaining perfectly intact.

Across the hangar, previously occupied by an armada of vehicles and a small army of men there are now pink smears across the ground and the devastated wreckage of what once were premium vehicles.

The projection slowly turns, materializing into a more humanoid shape before becoming almost solid. A beautiful woman, a good foot taller than any of you with long blonde hair billowing down her back looks towards you. Her otherworldly beauty robs even Gerald of a sarcastic remark at the wreckage. She slowly strides towards Romeo, putting a hand on his shoulder. A slight tingle accompanies the touch, but whether it is from her otherworldly origin or her beauty is unknown.

Romeo, Romeo, oh my Romeo, she says approvingly, looking straight at him. You have served me well. The Servant of Shadows is dead, she says, turning towards the decapitated corpse of Anni, a disturbing grin crossing her face before returning to that beautiful smile. But alas, your duty is not yet done. Two jets, remnants of his dark plot, are rushing towards Saffron as we speak. We have not time to waste, she says, striding towards Romeo and Gerald. She touches each on the forehead, a pink spark emanating between her finger and the forehead.

Take the last jet. These two have the skill to fly it, and fly it better than their pilots. Go. Shoot down the jets and stop his plan before it can come to fruition.

She then turns to the group as a whole.

Companions of My Chosen, protect this man with your life. Go end this dark plot and save Saffron from the plots put forward by this Servant of Shadows. My power is spent, she says, slowly fading. Go, and may My speed be with you, she says, fading almost completely away. As she fades, a message goes to each of you individually.

Romeo
    Spoiler
    Show
    Chosen, if you succeed in this endeavor, call on me. I will speak with you. May your endeavor be successful and your flight be swift, she says in a whisper before fully disappearing.

Ethan
    Spoiler
    Show
    Warrior of the Mind, trust your instinct. You know all you need to to make that jet fly swifter than you ever imagined. Just let your hands take over without the shackling control of the mind. And if all seems dark, remember. You have a tool stronger than any missile sitting at your very hip. Do not let your past loss block your mind from this one, she says in a whisper before fully disappearing.

Paul
    Spoiler
    Show
    Warrior of the Past, do not halt in your quest. Continue on your way. Your road leads down the path to redemption, and the return of an old friend. Trust in your allies; they know the way. You are the one to uncover ancient powers. If you stop the jets, a grand destiny lies in wait for you, she says in a whisper before fully disappearing.

Gerald
    Spoiler
    Show
    Warrior of the Shadows, your way is the darkest and the most shrouded. You will commit atrocities. You will kill. But it will all be for the best. However far you find yourself falling in the path of shadows, do not yield to it. Do not become HIS servant. Take up the knife of HIS chosen. By mastering it your shall master yourself. Use not your hand though; it will destroy you now. Go, and may you find success in your endeavors, she says in a whisper before fully disappearing.

Artemis
    Spoiler
    Show
    Warrior of the Storms, Mistress of My Chosen, she says, with perhaps the slightest hint of disapproval, Your time for greatness is yet to come. Your allies do not yet know your true strength; they will learn it in time. Trust the path you are sent on and do not stray. You will be tempted, perhaps more strongly than the others. Let your resolution stand firm and do not waiver. Stop the rocket. You may find you have new powers to aid your plight, she says in a whisper before fully disappearing.

You all stand in shocked silence. As she spoke, you didn't even notice Artemis stand up, apparently healed completely. In fact, you all feel as if you had rested for a week; you feel no pain, none of the hurts you felt before. Even Gerald's arm, plugged up to the point of not being useable, seems to have been fixed. The pink haze slowly disappearing around your Pokeballs would suggest they have been healed as well. With all that was going on, you didn't even notice.

Spoiler
    Show
    And you all gain a TL for your divine encounter. Don't worry; this isn't the drop for this entire thing. Not yet. Esh, you also get your restat.

Mark lets out a low whistle.

"That's a new one."

The rest of the party simply stands there, shocked.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-12-01 at 10:59 PM.

Show

24. - Top - End - #774

Paul gives the breeder a wary eye. Uh...is this some sort of side effect from that STD you got from our resident psycho psychic, Romeo?

25. - Top - End - #775
    Titan in the Playground

What the....? No time for questions, explanations later. Let's move! Whatever that was, she left us a plane, and I'm not gonna let a gift go to waste, lets move it! Ethan starts in a dead sprint to the sole jet. He forced his own curiosity down. Now was not the time to overthink. Now was the time to act.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald stays quiet, and nods. He sends Sparky out to inhabit her normal spot, before holding up a hand.
    "I'll be right there. Just a moment."
    He kneels beside the dagger, looking at where it had burnt him before. This time, he goes with his fake one, grabbing the handle and looking at it.
    My soul is yours, Cresselia. No matter where I go, I shall hold onto your touch dearly.
    If it doesn't harm him, he tucks it in the toolbox with it's previous owner's head before standing up.
    "Come on, that thing can't be good for anyone. We have planes to take down!"
    He sprints towards the jet, heading towards the cockpit.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-12-01 at 11:29 PM.

27. - Top - End - #777

Huh. That was new.

Paul stands in shock for a moment at the unexpected bit of semi-divine intervention, then snaps back to the here and now as he sees the team hustling to the jet. He returns the unconscious Willy, calls his other mon to him and prepares to go, then remembers his furry friends and attempts to communicate with Big Brown, the Rattata he had been in touch with earlier.

We have to leave very soon, sport. If you want to come with us, I will take all of you somewhere where you can make a new home. If you do not want that, you can still have your freedom. Just wait until we leave and scamper out the door to this hangar; no one should be left to stop you now. You will have to speak for you kind, my hirsute friend, and speak fast: go with me, or be free into the wild?

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

As Cessellia speaks to her, she slightly blushes internally at the goddess's disapproval. Sabrina didn't like her with Romeo, Romeo's patron god apparently didn't like her with Romeo... But she listens without response. If this being was the one who aided Romeo and altered Elly, it must have been trying to help at least, and it was best to stay on the good side of a goddess. Heard enough stories about those who didn't...

Artemis stirs and blinks several times before pushing herself up. Aquilla gives a (quiet) squawk as she gets up, happy his trainer is okay but not wanting to disturb the goddess. More awake, she suddenly goes for her wounds that she remembered. Huh, gone. Barely a scar, even on the chest injury. Breathing. That's what was important. Breathing, still alive.

And conscious, but still stuff to do. But she felt better. Renewed. Her words are slightly slurred for a second as she fully wakes up. "Donc, quet ji... *AHEM* So, what did I miss?" She looks down at her loyal Rufflet, covered in blood that did not appear to be his own. And what on earth is this fro- Anni's head is then spotted in Gerald's grasp, bloodied and scratched up. Aquilla puffs out his little chest and gives a chirp. Wait, you- No, later.

The Psychic follows the team as they head to the plane. "Who the Void saved our asses in the fight? I owe them one."
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-12-02 at 01:34 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

29. - Top - End - #779
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"We managed to kill the Bidoofmuker on our own. Then...well, then She saved us from the small army and the tank."

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

So they did. Aquilla probably just got some payback. He's a good bird. Well I suppose if you are listening, I owe you a thanks. Not sure what more a deity desires than belief, but you got it.

"A tank. Well then, maybe it was a good thing I was out then." She smiles, actually. It didn't matter that she had gone down, actually. She hadn't felt this good in months. She felt...light, actually. A tailwind breeze follows her as she almost skips to the plane, and Aquilla flies right by her side. The Rufflet chirps. Yay, she was happy again!
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-12-02 at 01:36 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)