New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Unless it's a very special gigai, it should look just like Sawada. If Arianna is keeping tabs on the students, it's merely a matter of time before she spots this.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    If Arianna could tell it was a captain in a gigai, then yes.

However, I wouldn't put it past Sawada to somehow prevent Arianna from sensing him. Even with her heightened senses.

Tebryn, is he keeping himself completely disguised?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Unless it's a very special gigai, it should look just like Sawada. If Arianna is keeping tabs on the students, it's merely a matter of time before she spots this.
    Modified Gigai: Never far from Sawada is his modified Gigai which he uses to travel the mortal world with. When not in use the Gigai disappears in a flock of ravens to a small receptacle held on Sawada's body. The gigai holds a small projector that allows him to access and compute data swiftly, modified eyes with range finding scopes, a substance analyzer built into his tongue and reinforced flesh to protect from most trauma one could receive on the mortal world. Along with these body modifications, a special device created to hide his reiatsu from sight has also been added to the Gigai, allowing Sawada privacy on the mortal world.
    Bolded the important part. That's been on his character sheet since he became the Captain for the S.S.I That doesn't stop her from ya know...actually seeing him physically mind you. I'm just getting my plot rolling after re-reading the whole thread and finding a good in.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-03-26 at 02:35 PM.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Ettin in the Playground

But does it look like Sawada?

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ogre in the Playground

I edited that in Nothing stopping her from spotting him by eye.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Bugbear in the Playground

Okey dokey then. She wasn't actually looking in through their window, but since I'm getting the feeling of a giant plot poke here, I'll have her do that now.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

6. - Top - End - #786
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    I think that would probably be the best and easiest to work with, RP-wise.

I'll post after your post/edit.
    My last post has been edited, for improved RP now.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Okey dokey then. She wasn't actually looking in through their window, but since I'm getting the feeling of a giant plot poke here, I'll have her do that now.
    That is indeed what this is. I'm moving the plot I had planned forward for the Mortal World when the game first started. It just took some mental work to get around a few people leaving. With Kasanip and Horngeek gone, a few of the rather critical motions just couldn't be completed. Luckily, I remembered that Sawada had been monitoring the fight and the kids by remote means and their meeting game me the in I needed. Things should, conceivably, be on their way. Now to get more players.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-03-26 at 05:45 PM.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    [Soul Society]
    Combat Division Quarters

Nicole waits for Kiba to leave. Once he's gone, she sighs and slowly gets out of bed. "At least it's better than walking all day long," she says to herself.

Then, getting completely ready to leave, Miss Suou leaves.

She stumbles her way around to the SSI. She even tries to follow Kiba's directions: follow the place that smells of cowards. "It smells just the same as anywhere else," she, again, says to herself as she arrives. "Like a city. Seriously, they should plant more flowers around this place."

=) SSI

Suou wanders up to the SSI headquarters, looking for someone who could tell her where to go to meet whoever's looking for her.
    I'll have you know that the S.S.I is well known for their gardens and mountains! It's in their write up!

Modern gardens dot the well mapped out city roads and the incursion of Soul Society all around it are held at bay by large walls and artifically raised mountain peaks which give the Institute Grounds an ancient feel fitting it’s truly ancient origins.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-03-27 at 02:56 AM.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quick question.

Is Sawada in two places at once? Is that on purpose? Or is it just supposed to be a timeskip sort of thing between the two worlds? If the latter, which is happening first?

10. - Top - End - #790
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Righty View Post
    Hayato squints his eyes a little. The fact she apparently doesn't surprise him all that much, because its very likely no one else has ever called it that to her. He decides to take a different perhaps more personally familiar approach for the girl.
    Hmmm...I see well let me ask you something?
    He pauses briefly before continuing, thinking back to the alleyway from earlier today. Its his only real bet at. All or nothing.
    Did you perhaps run into an..."entity" that you may seen, possibly communicated with today in an alleyway. An entity that has a rather voracious appetite for humans.
    This probably could have been worded better but I don't really know how to do it at the moment.

Basically Hayato is asking Miko if she had any connection with the event that happened in the alleyway today, and also trying to see if she'll admit to having the Hollow Spirit that's inside her.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

Quick question.

Is Sawada in two places at once? Is that on purpose? Or is it just supposed to be a timeskip sort of thing between the two worlds? If the latter, which is happening first?
    Two places at once, it's why I'm using different font and colors for his speech.

12. - Top - End - #792

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    I'll have you know that the S.S.I is well known for their gardens and mountains! It's in their write up!
    Oh! That's cool.

I love mountains.

I'll pretend she said that just before she actually arrived there. The next post will have her taking back her statement.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

New reactionary character:

Yoshiro, the 4th Seat Coroner

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Yamoto Yoshiro
    Age: 44 by appearance. He's rarely forthcoming about his real age, far older.
    Spirit Type: Shinigami. 4th Seat. Medical Division
    Appearance: When he stands up straight, Yoshiro is a tall, skinny, anky man nearly seven feet tall. His body is so thin you can see his bones most of the time, and he often looks as if he's starving, though he insists he's fine. He's often slouched over, giving him a constant crooked appearance. He has long unkempt hair in varying shades of gray matted down even over his face. He has a thin, bony face and a slightly unnerving smile of slightly crooked teeth. Besides the usual uniform and potential lab coat for someone in his position, Yoshiro tends to favor gothic accessories, particularly if they look appropriate for 19th century England (an era he is far older than, but is still nontheless fascinated with.)
    Personality: Yoshiro is friendly, but definitely eccentric enough to unnerve people. He has several unhealthy fascinations, especially with death and bodies, and many get the impression he's spent a little too long in the morgue. He doesn't mind exploiting people's perceptions of him to play pranks or scare people though.
    Abilities: Yoshiro is pretty proficient in most of the Shinigami arts. Kido, Shunpo, Hakudo, Bakudo, etc. He's also a skilled healer, both with Kido spells and science. His primary specialty though is as a coroner. He's seen enough corpses to be able to find subtle details in how someone died and often notices small details others have overlooked.
    Equipment: Besides his Zanpakuto, Yoshiro carries a set of what at first look like torture instruments (and indeed could be used as such), but they're really an emergency medical kit so he can even perform surgery on the spot if needed. He works in the morgue where he has everything meticulously planned the way he likes it, with a large collection of soulless bodies of all spirit types he's managed to preserve with a combination of various Kido. He usually keeps to himself in the morgue and even has his living quarters connected directly to the morgue as well.
    History: Yoshiro
    Zanpakuto: Hakawohoru
    Appearance: It resembles a typical Zanpakuto except for some ornamental changes, such as an ankh-shaped crossguard or the number 4 in kanji written on either side of the hilt.
    Shikai: "Rest in Peace!"
    The form of the shikai is a full-size heavy dark iron coffin connected by a long chain. Despite the size and weight of the coffin, Yoshiro can wield the weapon like a morningstar with ease, or prop the coffin up for a tower shield large enough to conceal him completely. The main ability of this form is that anything or anyone placed inside the coffin enters a form of stasis. They won't age, need food, drink, or other normal essentials, their wounds won't progress and if they're dead already, they won't decay. It's ideal for transporting wounded soldiers to a proper medical facility or preserving a corpse for an autopsy.
    Shikai Secondary Ability: "Cremate!"
    The coffin immolates with a layer of strikingly hot black flames that actually grow stronger from contact with reiatsu. So a person with an extremely high reiatsu, like a high-level arrancar or captain, could actually fuel the flames and seriously injure themselves on contact. Yoshiro can, if he chooses, incinerate any contents within the coffin if he so chooses. Because this attack is so destructive and doesn't often leave identifiable remains, Yoshiro is very hesitant to use it, lest he deny himself an autopsy.
    Bankai: Not yet achieved. Yoshiro is older than some of the other individuals with Bankai, so it's speculated among some that he might be getting close. However, training with his Zanpakuto is not currently one of his priorities.

14. - Top - End - #794

Eyyyyy! First impressions going well over in the Combat Corps.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Viera Champion View Post
    Eyyyyy! First impressions going well over in the Combat Corps.
    I told you he was bad at first impressions.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground

Mahonri Violinist, I hope you are enjoying our "Suou house conspiracy" sideplot. Soon Nicole will be the Ichigo of our game, with everyone wanting a piece of her.

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Mahonri Violinist, I hope you are enjoying our "Suou house conspiracy" sideplot. Soon Nicole will be the Ichigo of our game, with everyone wanting a piece of her.
    Speaking of which, all this Suou stuff has me thinking...

I mention in Kiba's backstory that before he was "adopted" by Soul Society way back when he was basically a caged beast forced to fight hollows and other creatures for sport in one of the noble houses.

Would/should Suou be that house in question?

It might not immediately affect anything, as there's no real way Kiba would know (or possibly even care) at this point, but it could be an interesting detail down the road.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ettin in the Playground

It's a possibility, Mahonri can chime in on that.

19. - Top - End - #799

Shoot. Now that means I'll have to come up with a Bankai for her to unlock in one or two arcs. ()

However, yes, I am enjoying reading it. It's a definite possibility that the household fractured over some dispute about whether they should take over Soul Society again, or something petty like whether wedding dresses should be red or black.

It's really amusing reading it.

Speaking of which,

[...]

Would/should Suou be that house in question?

[...]
    The Suou house could definitely be it, if you want it to. Something could jog his memory (like the house symbol, or something) later on; yes, that would be interesting.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

A potential mastermind behind the plot to destroy the Suou family. This all fixes on everyone being ok with his Zanpakuto abilities, backstory and what not.

Tsukiyomi no Mikoto
    Height: 6' 11'
    Weight: 160
    Side: ???

Appearance: Few remain to remember Tsukiyomi no Mikoto and records within the First Division have long since been lost to the tests of time. Time has been fond to Tsukiyomi, still appearing youthful despite the thousand years he has lived. Despite this however he obscures his body and face from view, a mask covering his face down to the bridge of his own and a long red scarf worn over his mouth. He still wears the tattered remains of the Shinigami uniform, his hands wrapped in bandages with his fingers ending in long cruel claws of rusted iron.

Personality: Cold and a little mad from years of exile, Tsukiyomi sees others only as pieces on a chest board with little regard to life be it Shinigami or otherwise. Tsukiyomi prefers to deal with others through go betweens, never showing his face unless absolutely needed.

History: The third son of Izanagi-no-Mikoto, Tsukiyomi no Mikoto was known as a screw up from the day he was enrolled in what is now the Shinōreijutsuin. Known as a prankster and generally lazy individual with his studies it was perhaps only due to his bloodline that allowed him to connect with his zanpakuto and master it when much more industrious Shinigami toiled with the same task however in such a world as Soul Society in it's most formative years, Tsukiyomi was soon an outcast in his class. Unable to comprehend why this might be, Tsukiyomi watched from the sidelines as others received promotions and accolades while he was left an unseated member in his own father's Division. Seething with jealousy not only towards his brothers and sisters but for all of the early Soul Society, Tsukiyomi enacted a plan to earn him the position he thought he truly deserved.

Slowly engendering thoughts of a coup within the Suou family, Tsukiyomi became the de facto ruler of the Noble House from the darkness. Over years he slowly fed the growing sentiment of rage and misplaced power that eventually pushed the Suou family over the edge. For his own plans to work, Tsukiyomi murdered his brothers and sisters in the dead of night before the coup could start to ensure their victory and to exact his own misplaced revenge for their positions over him. However, blind by ambition and his seething rage at the Shinigami, Tsukiyomi did not account for his own father in his grand schemes and was laid low just as the coup was about to start. Beaten near to death, the aged Commander Captain could not bring himself to slay his only surviving son even through his grief at the loss of his other children and with the aid of the second Grand Sorcerer cast Tsukiyomi to the edges of Soul Society where he would remain until old age claimed him. Without their shadowy leader to support them against the other forces, the Suou house was beaten and given the seal to the very monster who had brought them low to watch over for the rest of their days.

Abilities: Little remains in the records to speak of Izanagi-no-Mikoto though it is easy to imagine a being as old as he possesses a great deal of strength.

Zanpakuto: Hotaru (Hotaru de Yami)

Spoiler
    Show

Appearance: Hotaru appears as a standard zanpakuto, nondescript at Tsukiyomi's hips though once in hand it seems to warp to the viewers own weapon.

Shikai: Shine forth, Hotaru! Once in Shikai, Hotaru becomes a khakkhara in a flash of bright green light. The chiming of the staff's rings disorients those within hearing range, seeming to make Tsukiyomi no Mi appear slightly further or away from his true location though this power can be mitigated by concentration or using other senses than one's eyes to discern his location. The staff can make minor illusions as well though these tricks are unable to cause harm. Tsukiyomi can also create large banks of fog with glowing lights to obscure vision with a sweep of his staff though even a moderate wind will disperse this fog.

Bankai: Hotaru de Yami- Upon entering Bankai the air seems to flicker and pop around Tsukiyomi no Mi though these images disappear swiftly. The khakkhara becomes a void black, the rings glowing a bright green.

Greet Darkness: Tsukiyomi can create large swathes of shadow that seem filled with dancing green lights like those of a lightning bug. Those caught in this darkness find their senses removed completely as if the world had disappeared around them only to find themselves in an illusionary world of their own making. Physical damage such as a sword swing will jostle anyone caught in such a power to dispel the illusion instantly though the true horror comes from the illusion itself rather than falling prey to those who lay outside it. Harm within the illusion is real, inflicting damage upon the body though this does not end the illusion as the pain makes perfect sense to those caught in the trap. Weak spiritual entities find themselves in a catatonic state, unable to move beyond the overload to their senses. Higher spiritually powered entities can find their movement unencumbered though unaware of the true world around them. Tsukiyomi cannot control the illusions one sees, only able to take advantage of the vunerable state of his foes.

Greater Illusion: Tsukiyomi can create illusions real enough to cause harm to those lacking spiritual pressure up to moderate pressure. Those of Vice Captain or higher level power remain untouched, Captain level foes capable of dismissing the illusions outright. Tsukiyomi can also greater fool his enemies senses, almost seeming to become an illusion himself as weapons merely pass through him.

Puppet Strings: Tsukiyomi can use his power over ones senses to fool them into thinking he is a long lost friend or lover, manipulating weak minded individuals as one would write with a pen.

21. - Top - End - #801

Frozen_Feet, have you heard anything from Eiko?
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ettin in the Playground

Sadly, no. He hasn't even logged in (apparently) since 28th of February. I last sent him a message 16th of March.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    A potential mastermind behind the plot to destroy the Suou family. This all fixes on everyone being ok with his Zanpakuto abilities, backstory and what not.

Tsukiyomi no Mikoto
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height: 6' 11'
    Weight: 160
    Side: ???

Appearance: Few remain to remember Tsukiyomi no Mikoto and records within the First Division have long since been lost to the tests of time. Time has been fond to Tsukiyomi, still appearing youthful despite the thousand years he has lived. Despite this however he obscures his body and face from view, a mask covering his face down to the bridge of his own and a long red scarf worn over his mouth. He still wears the tattered remains of the Shinigami uniform, his hands wrapped in bandages with his fingers ending in long cruel claws of rusted iron.

Personality: Cold and a little mad from years of exile, Tsukiyomi sees others only as pieces on a chest board with little regard to life be it Shinigami or otherwise. Tsukiyomi prefers to deal with others through go betweens, never showing his face unless absolutely needed.

History: The third son of Izanagi-no-Mikoto, Tsukiyomi no Mikoto was known as a screw up from the day he was enrolled in what is now the Shinōreijutsuin. Known as a prankster and generally lazy individual with his studies it was perhaps only due to his bloodline that allowed him to connect with his zanpakuto and master it when much more industrious Shinigami toiled with the same task however in such a world as Soul Society in it's most formative years, Tsukiyomi was soon an outcast in his class. Unable to comprehend why this might be, Tsukiyomi watched from the sidelines as others received promotions and accolades while he was left an unseated member in his own father's Division. Seething with jealousy not only towards his brothers and sisters but for all of the early Soul Society, Tsukiyomi enacted a plan to earn him the position he thought he truly deserved.

Slowly engendering thoughts of a coup within the Suou family, Tsukiyomi became the de facto ruler of the Noble House from the darkness. Over years he slowly fed the growing sentiment of rage and misplaced power that eventually pushed the Suou family over the edge. For his own plans to work, Tsukiyomi murdered his brothers and sisters in the dead of night before the coup could start to ensure their victory and to exact his own misplaced revenge for their positions over him. However, blind by ambition and his seething rage at the Shinigami, Tsukiyomi did not account for his own father in his grand schemes and was laid low just as the coup was about to start. Beaten near to death, the aged Commander Captain could not bring himself to slay his only surviving son even through his grief at the loss of his other children and with the aid of the second Grand Sorcerer cast Tsukiyomi to the edges of Soul Society where he would remain until old age claimed him. Without their shadowy leader to support them against the other forces, the Suou house was beaten and given the seal to the very monster who had brought them low to watch over for the rest of their days.

Abilities: Little remains in the records to speak of Izanagi-no-Mikoto though it is easy to imagine a being as old as he possesses a great deal of strength.

Zanpakuto: Hotaru (Hotaru de Yami)

Spoiler
    Show

Appearance: Hotaru appears as a standard zanpakuto, nondescript at Tsukiyomi's hips though once in hand it seems to warp to the viewers own weapon.

Shikai: Shine forth, Hotaru! Once in Shikai, Hotaru becomes a khakkhara in a flash of bright green light. The chiming of the staff's rings disorients those within hearing range, seeming to make Tsukiyomi no Mi appear slightly further or away from his true location though this power can be mitigated by concentration or using other senses than one's eyes to discern his location. The staff can make minor illusions as well though these tricks are unable to cause harm. Tsukiyomi can also create large banks of fog with glowing lights to obscure vision with a sweep of his staff though even a moderate wind will disperse this fog.

Bankai: Hotaru de Yami- Upon entering Bankai the air seems to flicker and pop around Tsukiyomi no Mi though these images disappear swiftly. The khakkhara becomes a void black, the rings glowing a bright green.

Greet Darkness: Tsukiyomi can create large swathes of shadow that seem filled with dancing green lights like those of a lightning bug. Those caught in this darkness find their senses removed completely as if the world had disappeared around them only to find themselves in an illusionary world of their own making. Physical damage such as a sword swing will jostle anyone caught in such a power to dispel the illusion instantly though the true horror comes from the illusion itself rather than falling prey to those who lay outside it. Harm within the illusion is real, inflicting damage upon the body though this does not end the illusion as the pain makes perfect sense to those caught in the trap. Weak spiritual entities find themselves in a catatonic state, unable to move beyond the overload to their senses. Higher spiritually powered entities can find their movement unencumbered though unaware of the true world around them. Tsukiyomi cannot control the illusions one sees, only able to take advantage of the vunerable state of his foes.

Greater Illusion: Tsukiyomi can create illusions real enough to cause harm to those lacking spiritual pressure up to moderate pressure. Those of Vice Captain or higher level power remain untouched, Captain level foes capable of dismissing the illusions outright. Tsukiyomi can also greater fool his enemies senses, almost seeming to become an illusion himself as weapons merely pass through him.

Puppet Strings: Tsukiyomi can use his power over ones senses to fool them into thinking he is a long lost friend or lover, manipulating weak minded individuals as one would write with a pen.

I don't see any problems as long as the implication is not that the whole hollow attack that killed two captains really was one big illusion.

Everything fine with Yoshiro, anyone?

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm fine with both characters, though I feel Mahonri should have final say on Tsukiyomi's involvement with Suou family past. Their zanpakuto abilities are very nice. (Though do not, I lack compunctions towards illusion abilities in the first place.)

I'm bit at loss what to do with Eiko. =/ I could strong-arm the position of "Hollow King" for Mikael, but it's too early for that. (I want him to get involved with mortals first.) Tsukiyomi could fill the spot in the interim, if Eiko shows no signs of himself in a week or so. (We could assume Dainichi is/has been a puppet to Tsukiyomi.)

On the other hand, time is becoming ripe for that new rectruitment thread. Is everyone okay with the thought of me starting it next monday?

25. - Top - End - #805

I would also like to put forth Jehoel as a candidate for the new leader of the Hollow faction. His character has developed in unexpected ways, and I think it could work well, if no one has an objection to it.

New recruitment thread sounds fine.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ettin in the Playground

That's a better idea, actually, if only because you, Dorizzit, are not involved in leading the opposite faction, like me and Tebryn are.

27. - Top - End - #807
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    I would also like to put forth Jehoel as a candidate for the new leader of the Hollow faction. His character has developed in unexpected ways, and I think it could work well, if no one has an objection to it.

New recruitment thread sounds fine.
    I second both motions.

If Jehoel even wants to remain technically an Espada, the "Hollow King" could remain an unseen, enigmatic, unplayed character for now.

28. - Top - End - #808

I'm fine with both characters, though I feel Mahonri should have final say on Tsukiyomi's involvement with Suou family past. Their zanpakuto abilities are very nice. (Though do not, I lack compunctions towards illusion abilities in the first place.)
    I'm fine with it, so long as Nicole can continue to claim ignorance. (That shouldn't be very hard, however. Even if the higher-ups in the family knew about it, chances are they wouldn't tell it to her, 'cause they thought she was a failure compared to her brother.)

Regarding Hueco Mundo Leadership: That sounds fine to me, too.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    Nexus Characters.

29. - Top - End - #809

Spoiler
    Show
    I second both motions.

If Jehoel even wants to remain technically an Espada, the "Hollow King" could remain an unseen, enigmatic, unplayed character for now.
    It was bizarrely unlikely that Jehoel was subservient to another for any length of time. He'll be taking full control, since it seems like nobody has any objections.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ogre in the Playground

I agree with this. I was more looking for...balance with the Illusion stuff since it can be overpowered.

On the other hand, time is becoming ripe for that new rectruitment thread. Is everyone okay with the thought of me starting it next monday?
    I'm in agreement here.

That's a better idea, actually, if only because you, Dorizzit, are not involved in leading the opposite faction, like me and Tebryn are.
    Same as above.

I don't see any problems as long as the implication is not that the whole hollow attack that killed two captains really was one big illusion.
    Hopefully with more people coming in, I can get some people in on this idea...as well as with Sawada's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    I'm fine with it, so long as Nicole can continue to claim ignorance. (That shouldn't be very hard, however. Even if the higher-ups in the family knew about it, chances are they wouldn't tell it to her, 'cause they thought she was a failure compared to her brother.)
    Sounds fair to me. How would you feel about her brother being "Mind controlled" by Tsukiyomi to get him free from his prison which...would start the blood bath at the Scarlet Garden.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-04-02 at 12:44 AM.