New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LI: FE

"If it exists, there is pony of it".

2. - Top - End - #812
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    "There is pony of it. No exceptions."

*google search*

Spoiler
    Show

Oh my god.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-08-17 at 03:15 PM. Reason: By request.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    YOUR SCREEN STRETCHING IMAGE IS THE SCREEN STRETCHING IMAGE THAT WILL PIERCE MY MONITOR!
    Mind spoilering that last image?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-08-17 at 03:16 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

4. - Top - End - #814
    Ogre in the Playground

Actually, Brawl might be uniquely suited to a Pony fighter. Especially since it lets you put things like the Sonic Rainboom in as a final flash. (Celestia would totally send ponies to the moon).
    Now you've got me trying to think of Final Smashes for the rest of the cast.

Pinkie Pie would open a hole in the fourth wall and push ponies through it.

Twilight would go nova and... Do something magic-y. Maybe turn them into a beach ball and kick it off the screen? I'm not sure.

Fluttershy would use The Stare.

*sigh* The others are trickier. All I got is Applejack bucking particularly hard, and Rarity putting the opponent in a dress that's too heavy to stand in. Which are boring/dumb ideas.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

5. - Top - End - #815
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post

Twilight would go nova and... Do something magic-y. Maybe turn them into a beach ball and kick it off the screen? I'm not sure.

*sigh* The others are trickier. All I got is Applejack bucking particularly hard, and Rarity putting the opponent in a dress that's too heavy to stand in. Which are boring/dumb ideas.
    I thought Pinkie Pie's at her strongest / scariest in her depressed state....

And wouldn't Twilight be able to use the Element of Magic?

Applejack could call the Apple-Family to storm the entire stage.

And Rarity could summon multiple aoe magic affects based on the dresses she designed for the Grand Galloping Galla...

Where'd the Stare come in? I saw how it looks in game, but I'm not sure if htat's finished or just a place holder for her actual supers or not. When does that happen in show?

6. - Top - End - #816
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Rarity summons a giant rock out of the sky, which shatters into a few dozen moderately damaging diamonds and Big Tom, which insta-gibs anyone standing right next to Rarity.

Applejack bucks an apple, which flies in a straight line across the map and knocks out anypony hit by it.

Luna summons her giant chariot and drives it back across the stage, sort of like the tanks.

Nightmare Moon summons the Shadowbolts, which dart across the map in diagonal lines.

Spike becomes a giant fire-breathing dragon, like Gigabowser.

Derpy doesn't know what went wrong as a chunk of the background falls on her and everything around her (she takes no damage).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

7. - Top - End - #817
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post

Twilight - You know the magic-gatling-twilight thing? That, but flying, glowing, like a cross between Pikachu's and Lucario's.

Applejack? Hmm. Vortex of giant apples followed by a massive, screen shacking buck? (Alternatively, Apple-Family Beatdown-elimination).

Rarity? All standable terrain exploding with jagged jemstones, falling rocks, general chaos.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Barbarian in the Playground

"There is pony of it. No exceptions."
    I haven't found pony of Lineage 2 yet
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #819
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Applejack bucks an apple, which flies in a straight line across the map and knocks out anypony hit by it.
    That just plain sounds -boring-. That's a standard special, not a final smash. It's not just the capacity to kill; the technique's gotta be awesome, too. Finishing Moves are Finishers for a reason; Final-Flash gosh darn it!

Nightmare Moon summons the Shadowbolts, which dart across the map in diagonal lines.
    Wouldn't it make more sense for Nightmare Moon's ultimate to be based on her ability to, you know, stop the Sun? Kinda like Weegee's Negative Zone, only affecting the entire stage.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Titan in the Playground

Wouldn't it make more sense for Nightmare Moon's ultimate to be based on her ability to, you know, stop the Sun? Kinda like Weegee's Negative Zone, only affecting the entire stage.
    Yes, also, random shadow-bolt-attack is perfect for the whole ally-item thing, anyway.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

That just plain sounds -boring-. That's a standard special, not a final smash. It's not just the capacity to kill; the technique's gotta be awesome, too. Finishing Moves are Finishers for a reason; Final-Flash gosh darn it!

I don't know, some of them are kinda boring. Like Princess Zelda's. But I suppose you could always have Applejack crack the screen by bucking it, and where the cracks run across the people are horribly damaged.

I suppose that would be better. Have an eclipse appear on the screen.

Now I want to know how you would replace pokeballs.
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2012-08-17 at 03:32 PM.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Rarity? All standable terrain exploding with jagged jemstones, falling rocks, general chaos.
    The biggest issue with this is that, depending on the stage, the standable terrain being pwned is either not much to write home about, or freaking fan-tastic, and it'd be weird for it to vary like that.

Granted, if it behaved like the Iceburg, that's cool. Although I still think Rarity being based around her awesome fashion would make more sense for her ultimate ability anyway. Enough gems get thrown around with those styles that it would still suit her rather well for that angle.

I don't know, some of them are kinda boring. Like Princess Zelda's. But I suppose you could always have Applejack crack the screen by bucking it, and where the cracks run across the people are horribly damaged.

I suppose that would be better. Have an eclipse appear on the screen.

Now I want to know how you would replace pokeballs.

Zelda's is freaking awesome. Light Arrows are completely and utterly awesome when it comes to the Zelda universe, so it makes sense that it's short, clean, and efficient. But piercing the entire freaking stage in 1 epic shot is not boring at all.

Bang.

..... Would the Elements of Harmony be better suited to a Final Smash, or more an Item like the Dragoon/Daybreak?

As for Pokeballs, Scrolls that get burned upon being thrown, that send a message to the character-to-be-summoned.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-08-17 at 03:35 PM.

13. - Top - End - #823
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Item, totes. It would take a really long time to put together (6 pieces) but would instantly destroy everyone.

I doubt most games it would ever be completed.

14. - Top - End - #824
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Item, totes. It would take a really long time to put together (6 pieces) but would instantly destroy everyone.

I doubt most games it would ever be completed.

That overreaction, while blatantly wrong, is still hilarious.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Troll in the Playground

The biggest issue with this is that, depending on the stage, the standable terrain being pwned is either not much to write home about, or freaking fan-tastic, and it'd be weird for it to vary like that.

Granted, if it behaved like the Iceburg, that's cool. Although I still think Rarity being based around her awesome fashion would make more sense for her ultimate ability anyway. Enough gems get thrown around with those styles that it would still suit her rather well for that angle.
    oh! she draws a privacy curtain, there is fight clouds, then everyone behind it goes flying out wearing a frilly dress.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

16. - Top - End - #826
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    oh! she draws a privacy curtain, there is fight clouds, then everyone behind it goes flying out wearing a frilly dress.
    ....... Rarity is Metaknight!?! You can't unsee it.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-08-17 at 03:39 PM.

17. - Top - End - #827
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

That overreaction, while blatantly wrong, is still hilarious.
    ...You learn well, grasshopper. You are ready.

18. - Top - End - #828
    Titan in the Playground

YOU PLAY BRAWL!?! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO
    MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM
    GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    OGMOGGG!!!!11!1!!!!11!!1!!!!!
    There are people who don't play brawl?

If you can feel pain in your hands from video games, you haven't played enough.
    At the UKitp meetup, we played brawl. I stomped everyone. Including the person who owned the house and console.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Who doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Having seen another Celestia-is-Twilight's-real-mother story (in this case, more of a polite take that to said stories from Device Heretic of Eternal fame), and bearing my mind the old Mommy Nearest (wherein Rainbow Dash was revealed to be Celestia's daughter), let's take this chain of thought to it's logical hilariously stupid conclusion:

I thus postulate new fanon that Celestia is everypony's mother, for increasingly contrivied and silly reasons, up to and including Luna.

And Spike, who is actually Twilight's father in the future, when he and Celestia sent her back in time to be raised.

This is especially ironic, as Spike is also Twilight's daughter from another time in the future she and Celestia got experiemental with draconic shapeshifting that one time, and also sent back in time...

Rarity's mother is Celestia in disguise, Applejack's parents were Celestia, and, I dunno, Granny Smith and some more experimental gender-swapping, Derpy is Celestia's daughter with, I dunno, a magical sentient muffin or something.

Twilight's "parents" are the children of Celestia and Cadance and Celestia and Shining Armor respectively. In turn, Cadance is obviously the daughter of Pinkie and Celestia, and Shining Armour is Rarity and Celestia's daughter, because Celestia really likes that gender-changing spell...

I could probably go on, but a) it's probably better if I don't and b) why spoil the fun for the rest of you...!
    Lichie.
    You're shipping.
    I'm so proud of you.

Although it would be interesting to watch Ponies knoch eachother up.
    (eyebrow raise)

Knock each other up?
    Spoiler
    Show

I think you mean knock each other out. It is an important distinction.
    Darnit.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

...You learn well, grasshopper. You are ready.
    You can't say that when you aren't actually able to Brawl... ;.;

Or are you talking about being part of ya'll group? I'm only this active because it's something that I not only relate to, but feel resonate within every single cell in my body, every fiber of my being, within the deepest darkest crater in the pit of my soul.

I will straight up murder for Video Games. I'm still considering missing work (my job sucks anyway) and making a 16 hour drive, plus the money involved, to go to the tournament at Canterlot Gardens.

When it comes to Video Games, I'm all in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post

At the UKitp meetup, we played brawl. I stomped everyone. Including the person who owned the house and console.
    LIX LORN! I OFFICIALLY CHALLENGE YOU TO A BRAWL!
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-08-17 at 03:43 PM.

20. - Top - End - #830
    Troll in the Playground

....... Rarity is Metaknight!?! You can't unsee it.
    i was thinking larger area, more dmg, less knockout.

and no, she cant be.
    Spoiler
    Show

because spike is metaknight
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

21. - Top - End - #831
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    i was thinking larger area, more dmg, less knockout.

and no, she cant be.
    Spoiler
    Show

because spike is metaknight
    I thought Spike was a smaller Bowser...

22. - Top - End - #832
    Titan in the Playground

Spike is totally Kirby. With every new hat his power (and personality) changes dramatically

Well if you want to play Brawl that badly I might just have to challenge you to a game. Later though. I do have work and I think I need to unlock all of the character's again.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Spike is totally Kirby. With every new hat his power (and personality) changes dramatically
    Sounds coooool..... Although the shipping between Kirby and Metaknight is only strengthened by this comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Well if you want to play Brawl that badly I might just have to challenge you to a game. Later though. I do have work and I think I need to unlock all of the character's again.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Firbolg in the Playground

Rarity summons a giant rock out of the sky, which shatters into a few dozen moderately damaging diamonds and Big Tom, which insta-gibs anyone standing right next to Rarity.

Luna summons her giant chariot and drives it back across the stage, sort of like the tanks.

Spike becomes a giant fire-breathing dragon, like Gigabowser.

Derpy doesn't know what went wrong as a chunk of the background falls on her and everything around her (she takes no damage).
    In Applejacks special, a giant tree grows in the backround. Then, cue the Zap Apples falling from the sky.

Nightmare Moon would turn all wispy, becomeing immune to damage but leaving some horrible status effects wereever she goes. Sort of like a mobile Weegee's Negative Zone, but not nearly as wide.

Candace would issue a Love Wave: Does nothing but push fighters away from her. Realy far away, in fact.

Celestia calls down a mini sun, and then suddenly gravity shifts so that that sun acts as the "ground". Deals insane amounts of damage if your unlucky enough to hit it, but your safe if you managed to get near/under a platfrom beforhand.

Pinkie make a Party happen, which bascily means a metric ton of items comes down. Food, lazer swords, at least one party cannon that would function a bit like a hammer,it's equal opportunity party: until you see that pinkie's speed basicly doubles for a few seconds.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-08-17 at 04:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

25. - Top - End - #835
    Titan in the Playground

LIX LORN! I OFFICIALLY CHALLENGE YOU TO A BRAWL!
    Sure. As soon as my wi-fi works in my room.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Sure. As soon as my wi-fi works in my room.
    Gosh Darn it, Stop Teasing Me! You guys are -such- Teases!

Wait, how are you sending this message now?

27. - Top - End - #837
    Titan in the Playground

Wires? xD
    My PC is wired.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Wires? xD
    My PC is wired.
    Oh, right. People still use those.

Fine, no Pony thread wide Brawl Tournament... Would have loved just to watch such a spectacle... maybe award some superficial title to the champion...

If Forum Explorer cancels on me too, I'm gonna get depressed like hell...
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-08-17 at 04:12 PM.

29. - Top - End - #839
    Titan in the Playground

Well, in my case "people" might be sorta stretching the point...

But yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    Lichie.
    You're shipping.
    I'm so proud of you.
    I...

*skulldesk*

Dammit, we just fixed that!

30. - Top - End - #840
    Titan in the Playground

Well yeah, if I used wi-fi my PC wouldn't have the net either.