New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LI: FE

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    And... now the Mane six sans Fluttershy plus Derpy are clearly attempt to assassinate Princess C with semi-automagic1 muffins.

Is it like, the Ides of Mare-ch or something...?

Spoiler
    Show

1That was supposed to be "automatic" until I looked at it twice and realised that "semi-automagic" is the best typo I think I've ever made.
    Fun fact! The working title of the first Dresden Files book was Semiautomagic. Not pony related, just random trivia. The Ides of Marech amuse me. (Especially Rarity's inablility to look.)

Eakin, I only just started reading, but I'm loving it already.
    "Plothole." Heh. That's funny.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

2. - Top - End - #902
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    Fun fact! The working title of the first Dresden Files book was Semiautomagic. Not pony related, just random trivia. The Ides of Marech amuse me. (Especially Rarity's inablility to look.)

Eakin, I only just started reading, but I'm loving it already.
    "Plothole." Heh. That's funny.
    "Et tu, Rarity?"

Also, I must wonder why the Flim Flam brothers are in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

3. - Top - End - #903

In response to the Muffin-ination of Celestia:

How would the resulting conflict shake out and which pony will lead the impending Pax Equestria?

I'm going to go with Luna, at one point tracking Fluttershy to Hoofexandria and as a historic footnote causing the suicide of Gilda, bringing an end to the last of the Hooflenic states.

edit- did I just accidentally ship Celestia and Gilda?
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-08-18 at 12:37 AM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #904

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    In response to the Muffin-ination of Celestia:

How would the resulting conflict shake out and which pony will lead the impending Pax Equestria?

I'm going to go with Luna, at one point tracking Fluttershy to Hoofexandria and as a historic footnote causing the suicide of Gilda, bringing an end to the last of the Hooflenic states.

Ehh, no idea, I would just wait for the Ottomane Empire to form and flee there.

Also, you did. All shippers on deck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

5. - Top - End - #905

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    I think this video makes Discord best pony.*Stuffs*

I also wanted to make a joke out of everyone saying "blah blah strife blah Discord.", but couldn't think of a good one.
    I dunno, I think Chryssie took that one. Discord is still best monstrous epitome of chaos, though.

Report on Everfree NW!

Spoiler
    Show
    Because I had a dentists appointment in the morning, I didn't set out until around noon. If I'd planned ahead, I would have had some swag ready. As is, I just put on a yellow polo and hoped to find someone selling butterfly badges.

Now, I live fairly close to Sea-Tac, so the commute wasn't too bad, comparatively. Ninety minutes and two buses later, I stepped off and walked north the couple hundred feet to the Holiday Inn. Man, I had the goofiest smile the entire time I was walking in--people in cosplay, brony shirts. Semi-permanent gleeful grin, alright--I was geeking out in a major way.

Turns out, the registration was at the Marriott up the hill. So, off we go in the dry-ish heat, still grinning at the number of WeLoveFine bags, shirts, and cosplays in evidence. I wish I'd taken a picture with that guy in the Soarin cosplay; he had made himself a dress outfit like Soarin wears in "A Canterlot Wedding," complete with patches and gold trim.

The woman at the reception desk pointed me in the right direction, and the people gave me my badge.

First stop was the vendors. Ten minutes and forty-five dollars later, I had a WeLoveFine bag of my very own filled with swag. (On a side note, I have no idea what I'm going to do with that bag. No amount of brony pride will ever allow me to carry around a poster-sized, two inch wide bag with a giant RD on the side. Maybe I could fashion a backpack from its plastic flesh.)

I poked my head into the autograph queue, mingling my voice with the flash chorus of "The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000," before deciding to push on to the art gallery. Have you seen the models with the Travelling Pony Museum? I was just stupidly awestruck by the detail work on this model. I would pay good money for that. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to upload the pictures from my phone, so you're stuck for pictures right now. (Rambling a bit: I've made one of the pictures--an interesting human gypsy Pinkie--into the background for my phone.)

Also, I loved the little Pony Fortress diorama on its own merits. However, the scenery made it even better--a water tower that looks like a jam jar, bearing the warning: "May contain Nuts." If you get down at its level, you see a jam-smothered pony poking his head out of the jar.

I peeked into the game room, watching people play Fighting Is Magic. Tomorrow, I'll give it a try for myself, and maybe borrow one of those Magic card decks to try out the game balance.

Having seen all that I wanted in that building, I headed back to the Holiday Inn via the Marriott shuttle bus. More bronies brought back my goofy smile, which had faded a bit in the WeLoveFine T-shirt line.

I rode the elevator up to the twelfth floor just in time for them to turn up the lights at the end of the Smart Cookie screening. Kind of disappointing, but now I get to do research and find out what it is I missed. Since the Friendship Is Witchcraft panel was in half an hour, I just grabbed a seat near the aisle, plugged in my laptop, and started reading Fallout: Equestria. (Thank you, past me, for getting the entire thing in PDF format, so I can read it regardless of WiFi status.)

The FiW panel was tons of fun--The Sherclop Pones duo brought a short for everyone to watch. (It's surprisingly entertaining to watch Twilight dip the moon in the sun and then bludgeon Ponyville with a flaming celestial sphere.) We had some Q+A. If you were watching the livestream, I was the guy behind the Discord cosplay who asked about who their best pony was. (I'm surprised and somewhat disappointed that all three answered Rarity. Luna forever.) Some memorable quotes:

Q: I'd just like to say that Raincloud is Best Pony.
    A: I'm afraid you're mistaken in your biology.

Q: Discord is best pony.
    A: He's not a pony either.

Q: Have you ever considered a collaboration between yourselves and FlimFlamFilosophy?
    A: *awkward silence* Um. We've never considered working with anyone to that detail.

I waited eagerly for the Double Rainboom premiere, only to be told ten minutes before the event that they had to cancel, due to travel issues. I noticed the time, and decided to leave as well, since I had no idea when the bus would leave.

TLDR: More fun than a barrel of monkeys. If the barrel of monkeys were ponies.

To do tomorrow: purchase cute mark pins for use as tie tacks, get there super early for a good seat at the panel with all the mane six, get more swag.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-08-18 at 01:22 AM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

6. - Top - End - #906
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    I dunno, I think Chryssie took that one. Discord is still best monstrous epitome of chaos, though.

Report on Everfree NW!

Spoiler
    Show
    Because I had a dentists appointment in the morning, I didn't set out until around noon. If I'd planned ahead, I would have had some swag ready. As is, I just put on a yellow polo and hoped to find someone selling butterfly badges.

Now, I live fairly close to Sea-Tac, so the commute wasn't too bad, comparatively. Ninety minutes and two buses later, I stepped off and walked north the couple hundred feet to the Holiday Inn. Man, I had the goofiest smile the entire time I was walking in--people in cosplay, brony shirts. Semi-permanent gleeful grin, alright--I was geeking out in a major way.

Turns out, the registration was at the Marriott up the hill. So, off we go in the dry-ish heat, still grinning at the number of WeLoveFine bags, shirts, and cosplays in evidence. I wish I'd taken a picture with that guy in the Soarin cosplay; he had made himself a dress outfit like Soarin wears in "A Canterlot Wedding," complete with patches and gold trim.

The woman at the reception desk pointed me in the right direction, and the people gave me my badge.

First stop was the vendors. Ten minutes and forty-five dollars later, I had a WeLoveFine bag of my very own filled with swag. (On a side note, I have no idea what I'm going to do with that bag. No amount of brony pride will ever allow me to carry around a poster-sized, two inch wide bag with a giant RD on the side. Maybe I could fashion a backpack from its plastic flesh.)

I poked my head into the autograph queue, mingling my voice with the flash chorus of "The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000," before deciding to push on to the art gallery. Have you seen the models with the Travelling Pony Museum? I was just stupidly awestruck by the detail work on this model. I would pay good money for that. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to upload the pictures from my phone, so you're stuck for pictures right now. (Rambling a bit: I've made one of the pictures--an interesting human gypsy Pinkie--into the background for my phone.)

Also, I loved the little Pony Fortress diorama on its own merits. However, the scenery made it even better--a water tower that looks like a jam jar, bearing the warning: "May contain Nuts." If you get down at its level, you see a jam-smothered pony poking his head out of the jar.

I peeked into the game room, watching people play Fighting Is Magic. Tomorrow, I'll give it a try for myself, and maybe borrow one of those Magic card decks to try out the game balance.

Having seen all that I wanted in that building, I headed back to the Holiday Inn via the Marriott shuttle bus. More bronies brought back my goofy smile, which had faded a bit in the WeLoveFine T-shirt line.

I rode the elevator up to the twelfth floor just in time for them to turn up the lights at the end of the Smart Cookie screening. Kind of disappointing, but now I get to do research and find out what it is I missed. Since the Friendship Is Witchcraft panel was in half an hour, I just grabbed a seat near the aisle, plugged in my laptop, and started reading Fallout: Equestria. (Thank you, past me, for getting the entire thing in PDF format, so I can read it regardless of WiFi status.)

The FiW panel was tons of fun--The Sherclop Pones duo brought a short for everyone to watch. (It's surprisingly entertaining to watch Twilight dip the moon in the sun and then bludgeon Ponyville with a flaming celestial sphere.) We had some Q+A. If you were watching the livestream, I was the guy behind the Discord cosplay who asked about who their best pony was. (I'm surprised and somewhat disappointed that all three answered Rarity. Luna forever.) Some memorable quotes:

Q: I'd just like to say that Raincloud is Best Pony.
    A: I'm afraid you're mistaken in your biology.

Q: Discord is best pony.
    A: He's not a pony either.

Q: Have you ever considered a collaboration between yourselves and FlimFlamFilosophy?
    A: *awkward silence* Um. We've never considered working with anyone to that detail.

I waited eagerly for the Double Rainboom premiere, only to be told ten minutes before the event that they had to cancel, due to travel issues. I noticed the time, and decided to leave as well, since I had no idea when the bus would leave.

TLDR: More fun than a barrel of monkeys. If the barrel of monkeys were ponies.

To do tomorrow: purchase cute mark pins for use as tie tacks, get there super early for a good seat at the panel with all the mane six, get more swag.
    Crush, Kill, Destroy, Swag!

BTW, does anypony watch or read Shiki? I am currently on a kick, and wanted to know if anyone else liked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

7. - Top - End - #907
    Titan in the Playground

I'm really liking the idea of making a pony Brawl game.

Spoiler
    Show

Twilight
    B: magic bolt
    Side B: Ranged telekinetic grab
    Down B: Charged Blast around her.
    Up B: Teleport
    Final Smash: Flaming Pony of Death! (Invincible, flying, fast moving)

Rarity
    B: Needle Throw
    Side B: Ribbon of Pain
    Down B: Gem Reflector
    Up B: Saddle Umbrella
    Final Smash: Whining oh god the whining!

Fluttershy
    Acts like pokemon trainer except with Angel, Manticore, and Cockatrice instead.
    Dwon B: Swap
    Final Smash: Stare

Angel
    B: Foot Thump
    Side B: Carrot Toss
    Up B: High Jump

Seal
    B: Roar (Just pushes back with small damage)
    Side B: Side Slam
    Up B: Ball bounce

Baron Awesome:
    B: Peck
    Side B: Feather shot
    Up B: Flight

Applejack
    B: Charged Buck (Like Marth's sword)
    Side B: Appleshot
    Down B: Brings up Apple Pie to throw
    Up B: Lasso
    Final Smash: Summon the Apple Family!

Pinkie Pie
    B: Charged Tackle
    Side B: Party Cannon
    Up B: Rocket launch
    Down B: Disappear
    Final Smash: Pinkamena's Party

Rainbow Dash
    B: Charged Tornado attack
    Side B: Super Speed Strut
    Up B: Filly Flash
    Down B: Buccaneer Blaze
    Final Smash: Sonic Rainuke!

CMC (Yes all three. Like Ice Climbers)
    B: Applebloom's hammer smack!
    Side B: Scootaloo's Scooter!
    Down B: Sweetie Bell's Singing
    Up B: Pony tower grab
    Final Smash: Cutie Mark Crusaders Brawlers YAY! (Rezzes destroyed CMC members and gives short invincibilty/damage increase)

The Great and Powerful Trixie!
    B: Reflector
    Side B: Firework Barrage (Charged attack like ROB's laser)
    Down B: Lightning Strike
    Up B: Smoke Bomb Vanish
    Final Smash: Watch in Awe! (Screen zooms in and follows Trixie)

Princess Celestia
    B: Laser Light (Diagonally pointed down)
    Side B: Wing Strike
    Down B: Energy Absorbtion
    Up B: Royal Chariot
    Final Smash: To the Moon! (One shot laser like Zelda's arrow of Light)

Princess Luna
    B: Royal Canterlot Voice!
    Side B: Lightning Bolt
    Up B: Lightning Cloud Rise
    Down B: Transform into Nightmare Moon

Nightmare Moon
    B: Magic Blast (reflector like Zelda's B)
    Side B: Lunge Horn Stab
    Up B: Wisp Form
    Down B: Transform into Luna
    Final Smash: The Night Shall Last Forever!

Princess Cadance
    B: Love hearts (Like G&W bacon)
    Side B: Kiss (Life steal attack)
    Down B: Get into Mining cart
    Up B: Flight grab attack (Kinda like Kirby's Up B but a grab)
    Final Smash: Love Shield

Shining Armor
    B: Ranged Reflector
    Side B: Shield Bash
    Down B: Physical Reflector
    Up B: Shield Bounce
    Final Smash: Love Shield (Yes he has the same final as Cadance)

Queen Chyrsalis
    B: Steal Abilities
    Down B: Transform into whoever's ability you have (Final Smash undoes this as well as death.)
    Side B: Love Drain (Grab attack that steals health)
    Up B: Spiral horn jab!
    Final Smash: Changling Invasion!

Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    IRRELEPHANT

You're not an artist, you are a being of pure creativity put here in pony form to inspire us.
    I have two options. One, I'm naturally smarter than everyone else and no one can possibly keep up with me. That means that the only logical course of action is to be a self-absorbed arrogant twad. The other, I'm just a dude with some willpower and the drive to use it.

I like option two. Has more friends.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    That's cute, you think you're special~!
    I'm special to the tune of 459 days and your oft-promised Drawthread still hasn't materialised.

Training yourself to overcome a hurdle since you first exams a person doesn't make it less of a hurdle, it makes you better able to jump it. You have already copped to feeling the same thing, you just smack it in the mouth and tell it to come back when you're gonna do something stupid. The laziness is there, you've just decidedly ignored it. So have I, actually. Drawing I jus not productive enough right now to engage in. Although admittedly, the hard part will be continuing to be productive. It's already starting to slip from me like a dream.

No, your value lies not in your differences but in your sameness. "Infinite potential, infinite becoming! I am a burning, effulgence star. And so are you. The only difference is, I know this."
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU ARE A GOD?

9. - Top - End - #909
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    ooh, nice.

And like I said before, if your goal is a draw thread, a draw thread is a great idea. Right now my goal is Becoming, Keeping my Girlfriens and staying Paid enough to feed myself, my cats and maintain a roof. Sequence and order. Time and stress.

Also, Mostin is best Metagnostic.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-08-18 at 05:11 AM.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Some human Applejack art I stumbled upon

Varients of her usual outfit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    These are very cute. Especially the shiny knees for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    I'm kind of bummed that Twilight isn't in the story because otherwise I'd totally use the first one

Also for those who prefer to read/comment on Fimfiction: Dark Knight of Canterlot
    This was great! I love how there was simply no point to the disguises XD

I will would will wear the ever loving cosmic cycle out of that.
    Nice! Post pictures when you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    And... now the Mane six sans Fluttershy plus Derpy are clearly attempt to assassinate Princess C with semi-automagic1 muffins.

Is it like, the Ides of Mare-ch or something...?

Spoiler
    Show

1That was supposed to be "automatic" until I looked at it twice and realised that "semi-automagic" is the best typo I think I've ever made.
    The look of pure fear on Celestia's face as she gets assaulted by muffins is so funny! But... The Appaloosans used pies as weapons, so who's to say that muffins couldn't actually kill a pony?

Huh. Using that logic, Derpy is either Equestria's greatest warrior, or a pony trying to destroy all the deadly muffins in Equestria.

Anyway, this comic is pretty funny, despite the bad grammar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

11. - Top - End - #911
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    The look of pure fear on Celestia's face as she gets assaulted by muffins is so funny! But... The Appaloosans used pies as weapons, so who's to say that muffins couldn't actually kill a pony?
    The pies were every-bit as harmless as they looked, all they did was distract the bison with tastey pie. It's hard to be on a murderous rampage with a face covered in pastry goods.

The muffins are harmless, the ponies are teasing Celestia about her love of cake, as she has been making herself miserable on a self-imposed diet. The rest of the bystanders are shocked at the casual way they are interacting with the princess. (Fluttershy is probably worried the muffins will hurt her, though).

Batmane;
    Read it, approve. More derranged than I was expecting, actually.
    I kind of enjoyed the way the first part was relatively true to the batman feel, unlike everything past the appearance of Catmare, but the second half was good in it's own way.

(Still, I could go for a fic where the tone of the first half continues, and I think key to that would be original or semi-original villains, rather than the villains being the mane six larking around. Rarity as Catwoman almost works, though, even in that context).

12. - Top - End - #912
    Titan in the Playground

It occurs to me that the horse-pulled train in Over a Barrel is super easy to explain, and I can't believe I've never heard this explanation: The engine had broken down in the middle of the desert, so the horses pulling the train was just a temporary fix until they could get it repaired.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    It occurs to me that the horse-pulled train in Over a Barrel is super easy to explain, and I can't believe I've never heard this explanation: The engine had broken down in the middle of the desert, so the horses pulling the train was just a temporary fix until they could get it repaired.
    Yes. Why else would there have been an engine at the front? It makes perfect sense.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Ettin in the Playground

Superb application of Occam's razor here.

15. - Top - End - #915
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Superb application of Occam's razor here.
    It really is obvious, perhaps too obvious Or maybe I just haven't paid enough attention to fanon in this case

Also I now notice that Trottingham is not on the new official map. Maybe it's just not shown, but could also mean either the map doesn't show all of Equestria or Trottingham is in another country.
    Last edited by Deadly; 2012-08-18 at 08:04 AM.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Titan in the Playground

...game over. Thread goes to Deadly, good game all, better luck next time.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of which, I realised we have a myriad of writers lurking within ponythread, but no centralised list that compiles all the fics that has been written so far. (Or rather, it has not been updated for a very, very long time.)

So!

Anyone and everyone who has written a MLP fanfic(s) and has published (FimFiction, Equestria Daily, DeviantArt, FF.Net), could you link your stories and author pages if you have them? With luck, we can finally keep track on our very own Playgrounder writers. Might be co-opting GDocs for this.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-08-18 at 08:52 AM.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Colossus in the Playground

Speaking of which, I realised we have a myriad of writers lurking within ponythread, but no centralised list that compiles all the fics that has been written so far. (Or rather, it has not been updated for a very, very long time.)

So!

Anyone and everyone who has written a MLP fanfic(s) and has published (FimFiction, Equestria Daily, DeviantArt, FF.Net), could you link your stories and author pages if you have them? With luck, we can finally keep track on our very own Playgrounder writers that makes sense. Might be co-opting GDocs for this.
    A Study In Rainbows
    Do Not Serve These Ponies
    The Old Stories
    Yours Truly

19. - Top - End - #919
    Titan in the Playground

So!

Anyone and everyone who has written a MLP fanfic(s) and has published (FimFiction, Equestria Daily, DeviantArt, FF.Net), could you link your stories and author pages if you have them? With luck, we can finally keep track on our very own Playgrounder writers that makes sense. Might be co-opting GDocs for this.
    All my stories can be found on FiMFiction or dA, but here are all the relevant links

As Celestia Is My Witness (dA)

Fillystata (EqD & dA) and the sequel Mare in the Mirror (EqD & dA)

Pinkie Prefers her Pasta Plain ... and Phluttershy her Ponies a Pretty Pink (EqD & dA)

The Nightmare Sonata (EqD & dA)

The Pony Who Wanted to be a Real Puppet (dA)

Roots of a Heart (dA)

Butterflies (dA)

20. - Top - End - #920
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    I like all of your examples!

The other characters that I feel need to be included are Celestia, Luna, NMM, Discord, Chrysallis, Derpy Hooves, and either Shining Armor or Big Macintosh. It would be really cool if rather than the endless clone characters, you could costume swap into other characters.

So Rainbow Dash can be played with a Spitfire or Daring Doo skin, etc.
    I'm not all that familiar with Brawl, but doesn't Samus have two forms with different movesets? Because if so, that sets an appealing precedent for Luna/NMM.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

21. - Top - End - #921
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    I'm not all that familiar with Brawl, but doesn't Samus have two forms with different movesets? Because if so, that sets an appealing precedent for Luna/NMM.
    zelda/shiek is the more obvious precedent.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

22. - Top - End - #922
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Hmm, lets test that shall we;
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nope, my pancreas is still operational after that. Though it did help me feel better after having a really bad day, so thanks for that.

So!

Anyone and everyone who has written a MLP fanfic(s) and has published (FimFiction, Equestria Daily, DeviantArt, FF.Net), could you link your stories and author pages if you have them? With luck, we can finally keep track on our very own Playgrounder writers. Might be co-opting GDocs for this.
    Past Live and Forgotten Sins

Also, on the subject of Pony Brawl, what would some of our OC's movesets look like?
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

23. - Top - End - #923
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, I found a compilation pic of a comic series. If you can make it to the end without tearing up, you have no soul.
    WARNING: IMAGE IS VERY TALL AND HAS ALL THE SAD
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #924

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post

Huh. Using that logic, Derpy is either Equestria's greatest warrior, or a pony trying to destroy all the deadly muffins in Equestria.
    Pinkie Pie is best arms dealer.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #925
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Okay, I found a compilation pic of a comic series. If you can make it to the end without tearing up, you have no soul.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Apparently, I have joined the ranks of the walking dead without realizing it. I don't know, maybe it's just that I've seen so many comics/fanfics like this one that the effect has worn off, but the comic failed to make me feel anything.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-08-18 at 10:21 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

26. - Top - End - #926
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey guys, just dropping in to tell you that you've made a 2,500 page book throughout all these threads. Congrats.
    Akrim.elf made my wonderful ponytar.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Curse that infernal yellowish-brown text right under comics! When shall you turn normal brown again?" -every OOTS fan ever.
    I support laziness. Call me Z if you can't be bothered to spell my full name.
    Come help build a fantasy setting!

27. - Top - End - #927
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Bookmarking for later. Keep 'em coming.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey everypony. Just dropping to say... *checks clock* (Eeyup, still half an hour left) that today is my birthday!

I had a pretty good party - a lot of hard work cooking and cleaning beforehand - but worth it. About twenty friends showed up for my themed fancy dress party "So You All Meet In A Tavern". Photos may be posted eventually.

On to the pony. Yes, there were some pony gifts A blind-bag Pinkie Pie and some wash-cloths with embroidered Derpy and DJ-PON3. I snuck a heap of brony-produced music into my party playlist, and one of my guests recognized a few tracks.

Anyway, back to doing some clean up, and then hitting the hay.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    *snip'd*
    I didn't, so think I'm just an organic robot then
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-08-18 at 10:50 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, we collecting our personal fanfics?

Sunny Skies All Day Long
    No Tame Forest