New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

Hexor nods curtly and with a blur, brings you to the chamber at the base of the stairs leading to the Sanctum. Vexor is there, and the giant bear-like daemon looks unusually serious as he stands guard over the stairwell.

"Let us know when you find them. Having agents of the upper planes around makes me... uncomfortable. Like all my fur is standing up the wrong way."

In the sanctum (or wherever else you head for) an initial sweeping survey with the Eyes reveals nothing of particular note, though you do notice that the Hell Hounds and the Nightmares are equally discomforted by the unidentified intruders. Whoever, or whatever, they are clearly playing it cautiously for the moment.

Angstrom:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unfortunately, there are a great number of outsiders of all dispositions capable of using some form of invisibility. You'll likely be able to identify them if you can get a proper look, but for now the list is far too broad to be useful.

And... please make a Perception check on behalf of Buddy, using whichever of the two of you has the better perception score. And ignore this roll...

(1d20)[16]
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

2. - Top - End - #512

Buddy, after a few minutes careful scouting, realises that he can detect a sharp aura of good on the third level. It seems to be coming from the eastern side of the level. More specifically, from the landing where Hexor and Vexor are standing guard over the staircase to the sanctum.

Before you can do anything, the Horn shakes to the sound of otherworldly howling, a crystal clear note that makes the tainted stone itself almost seem to shiver. From below, you hear Hexor and Vexor roaring their own challenges in tandem...

...and then one of them falls silent.
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

3. - Top - End - #513
    Bugbear in the Playground

MindFlayer

Hal receives Buddy's telepathic update too late to react before the war cries erupt downstairs. Hal's face is grim as he turns towards the stairwell. "Time to end this" he states as he turns to walk towards the stairs, but as the invisible Van can be heard running down ahead of him, his face pales. "Van no! Wait for us!"

Not heeding Hal's cries of concern, Van's hurtles down the stairs. As she descends into can be heard muttering to herself, "Don't worry big brothers, The Rider Vancouver is coming. Light shines bright in the old town tonight!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Does the scrying image show us what is happening downstairs? Hal is taking a move action towards the stairs that allows him to see the scrying image and casting Mirror Image on himself. He won't be able to get to the landing very fast without someone casting Haste.

Van is taking a run action to get to the daemons.

4. - Top - End - #514

A quick command switches the view from the scrying crystal to display the relevant landing. In it, you can see Hexor brawling with a pair of large, canine-like creatures. The hounds are a sleek grey colour, and their skulls have an odd, almost humanoid shape to them. Hexor is presently doing his best to defend the staircase against the two of them, and all you can see of his brother is a discarded amulet on the floor some feet away.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hal (and anyone with a few ranks in knowledge Planes)recognizes the creatures - they're Moon Dogs, hunters thought to be native to Elysium. They tend to fight with a hit-and-run style of Melee attacks, relying on invisibility and an inherent plane shift ability to keep going. Of course, plane shifting doesn't work in the Horn right now.

Crucially, their howls can have the effect of a Dismissal spell.

And as a reminded, the staircase down to the third level is at least 250ft long. It may well take a few rounds. You can't see Ezra or the Hounds as yet, though they are doubtlessly inbound.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ettin in the Playground

Quint took one look at the situation and took off at a run, racing to aid the demons. Mentally, he rehearsed a few spells which he felt would be useful in the fight.

Il'Tara took a little longer to react. When she saw the fighting, she muttered "Ekki gott..." before taking off after Quint.
    Last edited by Comissar; 2012-11-10 at 06:29 AM.

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, Summer Rose, and Firebrand by me

6. - Top - End - #516

The fight, fortunately, is still ongoing by the time Quint and Van reach the floor in question. Hexor appears to be quite badly wounded, dark green blood matting his fur as he staggers back under the coordinated assault. The daemon has hardly been entirely helpless, however - both Moon Dogs bear long wounds in their flanks, left by his razor sharp claws.

Party initiative. Post your actions.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ettin in the Playground

Upon arriving in the room, Quint drew his energy into himself and, channeling it towards Il'Tara, muttered "Díláithriú"

The Ifrit's form flickered briefly and a duplicate of her sprang into being a short distance from her, the two of them moving in perfect synchrony.

Barely noticing the spell, Il'Tara began to feel the fury of combat. Her skin heated dramatically, causing her weapons to begin to glow a dull red. Walking purposefully forwards, she closed the distance between her and the brawling outsiders. She stopped a short distance away from them and, raising her Rapier to point at them, shouted "Brenna!"

A heat shimmer was visible momentarily around the Ifrit, distorting her form, before a blast of fire erupted from her outstretched sword, engulfing the combatants.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quint is casting Displacement on Il'Tara. Il'Tara is using Scorching Weapons on her Rapier and Axe (more for dramatic effect than anything at this point, though it should hopefully have more use later) before closing the distance between her and the fight enough to use her 1/day Burning Hands on the two Moon Dogs and Hexor (working on the assumption she can get close enough to get them all in the cone). The caster level counts as 5, so the Reflex DC for 1/2 damage is 11 (assuming it works off Intelligence, it'd still be 11 if it works off Wisdom and would be 14 if it works off Charisma) and deals 5D4 fire damage.

Damage roll - (5D4)[10]

Show

8. - Top - End - #518

None of the combatants seem particularly injured by the blast of magical fire, shrugging off the flames without any sign of pain or discomfort. That said, one of the hounds does turn to regard Il'tara, even as it's twin keeps harrying the Ceustodaemon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Still player turn, merely providing feedback. And for reference, the hounds have Spell Resistence 16, so I'd appreciate it if people added a relevant roll as part of their actions.

Hal and Kydrak are, of course, still to take their turns, having also arrived on this level.

9. - Top - End - #519

SwashbucklerGuy

Back at the Baron's

*Play the montage with cheerful background music*

The crowd is seated around the table drinking wine and laughing at some joke. Victor grabs the bottle and pours more wine in Elise's glass.

10. - Top - End - #520

Elise accepts the courtesy with a smile. "So, I believe that's mostly settled then? If you arrive here ahead of the party, you and whatever forces you need can be concealed about the estate. At the appointed time, you can rush out in a vicious wave of obvious villainy, Arkov can be exceptionally heroic in trying desperately to defend his guests..." she toasts the Baron, who acknowledges it with a nod, "...and then you and your helpless captive might right away into the night upon your infernal steeds. It's almost... storybook."

Nearby, Tallus Rakburn smiles and sits back. "There are times when I love this job."

11. - Top - End - #521
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kin nods his agreement with Elise's lackey's comment. "On that note, dear Baron, is there any particular way you would prefer to be... Disabled? Or any specific persons you might want dealt with in the confusion? I offer the latter, of course, out of a sense of goodwill in the complete knowledge that you would of course be able to deal with some such person yourself, and the former so you might choose the form of your defeat to best advantage."

Kin addresses this last comment to the Knot Hibernal in general, although to Elise and the Baron in particular. He sips again from his goblet of wine, a faint flush beginning to spread across his cheeks as the night progresses - the only sign of drunkenness apart from perhaps being overly familiar with the Baron, an excess of verbosity and a tinge of playfulness in his tone.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tallis may not actually be Elise's lackey, but Kin feels he and the rest of the Knot Hibernal are basically her and the Baron's underlings. He'd be curious to know more of Elise and the Barons relationship, actually, although he's too polite/restrained in this situation to ask.
    Christmas is a busy time for everyone; expect heavily reduced posting until a few days after the new year with my apologies.

Current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kin Lescelyn, Evil Human Evoker and Fireball Enthusiast.
    Why did the duck with the tin lip? Because the higher they fly, the fewer!

12. - Top - End - #522

Baron Vandermir merely shrugs. "Oh, so long as it isn't permanently crippling I should be able to recover just fine. Something that looks nasty but is easily healed would be preferable... after all, if I vanish for too long, someone else is going to move to fill the power vacuum." he takes a sip of wine. "As for the latter... oh, several, but let us keep this simple for now. Too many threads in a single scheme can prove increasingly destabilizing. Afterwards, though... we shall see."

Elise, for her part, smiles. "Personally, I do not expect to be present. I should not want to risk the chance of, shall we say, unfriendly fire in the confusion."

13. - Top - End - #523
    Troll in the Playground

Ilvaria nods in thanks, dismissing the illusion around her to reveal her drow self, setting herself down beside Tallus.

"Oh, there are few that I'd take over this, believe me." She chuckles at the - presumed - Cleric's comment, before turning to the Baron.
    "As for disabling...well, my lovely little friend Mira here is quite the worker of miracles where it comes to working with lights. Particularly the blinding, fascinating type." She gestures at the ethereal Oracle seated on the other side of her. "I believe she could - at the very least - give you a rather visible way to be incapacitated without serious consequence."
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

14. - Top - End - #524

MindFlayer

Van doesn't hesitate when she steps down the last stair. She sprints towards the Moon Dog that claws at Hexor, positioning herself behind the beast. Her invisibly fades as she strikes upwards with her gauntleted hand, stabbing at the celestial's exposed centres before readying herself for the reprisal.

Arriving late, Hal leaps down the last few steps, landing on one knee. The sparks that spread from where his hand impacted the cold stone floor, coalesce into a ball of white energy in his hand as he rises to his feet. As he looks up he sees Van materialize next to one of the beasts and with a wave of his hand a cascade of multihued draconic figures erupt from his grasp. The zig zagging fireworks zip over Van's shoulder to strike at the same beast.

Spoiler
    Show
    Touch attack to deliver bestow curse, (1d20+7)[15] (+2 if she's flanking with Hexor), Caster Check (1d20+5)[22], DC18 Will save or -4 to attack rolls, saves, ability checks and skill checks.
    Van readies casting Stone Shield as an immediate action if attacked.

Hal casts snapdragon fireworks. Caster Check (1d20+6)[23]. Targeting the same beast as Van, for a DC16 Reflex save or (1d4)[4] fire damage and one round of daze.
    Last edited by Angstrom; 2012-11-10 at 02:10 PM.

15. - Top - End - #525

The Moon Dog falters under the barrage, whining in distress as the unholy energies sear it's spirit even as the flashing detonation disorients it's senses.

Spoiler
    Show
    Which is my way of saying it botched both saves and is now dazed and cursed.

16. - Top - End - #526

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Ilvaria nods in thanks, dismissing the illusion around her to reveal her drow self, setting herself down beside Tallus.

"Oh, there are few that I'd take over this, believe me." She chuckles at the - presumed - Cleric's comment, before turning to the Baron.
    "As for disabling...well, my lovely little friend Mira here is quite the worker of miracles where it comes to working with lights. Particularly the blinding, fascinating type." She gestures at the ethereal Oracle seated on the other side of her. "I believe she could - at the very least - give you a rather visible way to be incapacitated without serious consequence."
    "That would be quite acceptable. A headache is hardly much of a sacrifice to make, after all."

"Still, I believe that's just about everything then. I'll have the servants clear up, and we can all get on with our work. There is, after all, no rest for such as us." he says with a faint smile.

Spoiler
    Show
    It reads oddly because of the delay in Snowfire posting, but that'll happen after several nice hours worth of food and drink. So you can probably start heading back to the Horn.
    "

17. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maugan Ra View Post
    "That would be quite acceptable. A headache is hardly much of a sacrifice to make, after all."

"Still, I believe that's just about everything then. I'll have the servants clear up, and we can all get on with our work. There is, after all, no rest for such as us." he says with a faint smile.

Spoiler
    Show
    It reads oddly because of the delay in Snowfire posting, but that'll happen after several nice hours worth of food and drink. So you can probably start heading back to the Horn.
    "
    "The best thing being, My Lord Baron," Mira remarks, "is that even if my spell fails, you can still act as if it effected you. It makes things far simpler."

"With that however, I believe you would be correct. My Lord, Elsie, honoured companions, it has been a pleasure." She smiles. "A bearable experience, I hope. Perhaps even one to repeat?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, travelling + other games + illness = weird posting schedule.

Also, Diplomacy just for niceness.
    Ilavira: (1d20+6)[19]
    Mira: (1d20+12)[15]
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

18. - Top - End - #528
    Dwarf in the Playground

"A dazzling light display seems easy enough. Perhaps all of us should prepare at least something flashy and yet harmless, just in case something happens to our lovely Mira. You can never have too many backup plans. All you would need to do would be to 'attack' the first Nessian Knot member that you find and..."

Kin's voice trails off and he shrugs, not feeling the need to elaborate any further. A niggling feeling that he should be elsewhere is making him slightly discomforted, but he does his best to ignore it.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Christmas is a busy time for everyone; expect heavily reduced posting until a few days after the new year with my apologies.

Current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kin Lescelyn, Evil Human Evoker and Fireball Enthusiast.
    Why did the duck with the tin lip? Because the higher they fly, the fewer!

19. - Top - End - #529

"Indeed, multiple ways of engaging our desired end would be adviseable. Minimise the chances of a minor problem creating a... cascade failure." The Baron nods.

"A pleasure indeed, my dear. We should see about doing it again... though not, perhaps, for a while. Too many visits are apt to raise suspicion, I think." Elise says, smiling at Ilvaria as you all depart.

Back at the Horn

As the first Hound staggers, beset by spell and curse, its kin turns and lunges at Vancouver. Hexor swipes at it as it moves, but unfortunately misses.

Spoiler
    Show
    Skipping Kydrak, as he hasn't made a post in the allowed timeframe. Attack versus Van:
    (1d20+14)[16] for (1d8+4)[8] damage. If the attack roll beats her CMD, she also falls prone.
    Party turn again.

20. - Top - End - #530

Kydrak and Caldrel, charge down the stairs, Kydrak stops and lets Caldrel continue his charge, then caldrel speeds up massively and takes two fast swings at a moon dog.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kydrak casts haste on Caldrel. Caldrel takes two attacks at full base attack bonus.

(1d20+11)[16] (1d8+4)[7] (1d20+11)[23] (1d8+4)[12]

Spoiler
    Show
    Caldrel's prepared spells:
    1st: Inflict light wounds
    Muderous Command

Kydrak's Spell list:
    1st: Mage Armourx2
    Magic Weapon
    Enlarge Person
    Expedtitious Retreat
    Sleep
    +Magic Weapon

2nd: Bull's Strength
    Fire Breath
    Bear's Endurance
    Create Pit
    +Bull's Strength

3rd: Fly
    Haste
    Haste
    +Beast Shape I

4th: Beast Shape II
    Elemenatal Shape
    +Beast Shape II

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ettin in the Playground

Satisfied that Il'Tara could be left to fight safely, Quint thrust a hand out at the beast Kydrak's brother had just engaged.

"Stailc Aigéad."

His tattoo's flashed green in a ripple down his outstretched arm, launching from his fingers as a dart made of a sticky acid.

"Nice to see you could join us, Kydrak!"

Il'Tara saw a blur of movement rush past her, raining blows on the creature nearest to her. She smiled to herself, circling around to a flanking position before lunging forward with her searing Rapier.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming that Caldrel is charging the Moon Dog which is not currently engaged by Hexor+Van, do correct me if my assumption is false. Regardless, Quint and Il'Tara are attacking the one that turned its attention towards Il'Tara.

Quint is casting Acid Arrow (Which ignores Spell Resistance). The Acid Arrow will continue to deal damage for another two rounds assuming it hits.

Ranged Touch - (1D20+7)[8]
    Initial Damage - (2D4)[2]
    Crit. Confirm (If appropriate) - (1D20+7)[17]
    Crit. Damage (If appropriate) - (2D4)[4]

Il'Tara is circling around the Moon Dog that Quint is casting at so as to be able to flank it with Caldrel (She'll still attack it if Caldrel isn't, it just won't be a flank). Her Rapier is still under the influence of Align Weapon thanks to Hal and is therefore Evil.

Attack Roll (Rapier only, +9 if no flank) - (1D20+11)[20]
    Damage Roll (Including +1 for Scorching weapons) - (1D6+2)[8]
    Sneak Damage Roll (Assuming flank, ignore otherwise) - (3D6)[16]
    Crit. Confirm Roll (If appropriate, again only +9 if no flank) - (1D20+11)[25]
    Crit. Damage Roll (Including +1 for Scorching Weapons) - (1D6+2)[4]

Show

22. - Top - End - #532

With one Moon Dog heavily injured by the Melee onslaught, and now finding themselves outnumbered, the two Celestials begin to retreat, turning and dashing down the spiral staircase.

Spoiler
    Show
    They're taking a disengage action to move at their base speed away from you and down the staircase towards the caves. No attacks of opportunity, but they are still within movement range. Of course, only one person can fight on the stairs at a time, Melee wise.

Party turn again.

23. - Top - End - #533

MindFlayer

"There's about to be something," Van says dreamily as the slavering moon dog lunges at her. "in your face!" she yells as a wall of stone shoots upwards between her and the beast.

Nice Buddy calls as the beast slams into the wall. They're so gonesville.

True fact, big brother Van eyes are sparkling with glee at the celestials' pain. Unrelenting, she forms a bead of black energy at the tip of her index and middle fingers and sprints forward to jab the fleeing beast in the flank.

"Ezra." Hal call loudly but calmly as he fires another snapdragon after the celestials, "If you're there, please prevent them from leaving"

"Hexor, you will have these kills. Teleport us to block their escape and they will be yours for the taking."

Spoiler
    Show
    Van:
    Convert another stone shape to curse. Hit the same dog if possible with a -6 to wisdom. (1d20+9)[29] (with Luck bonus, +1 if hasted), DC18 Will Save. Caster Check (1d20+5)[8]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know what your rule is for this, but I thought that at long as I don't apply the same debuff on the same target twice, cursing can be used multiple times. If you don't allow two curses on the same target she'll target the other dog with the -4 to stuff curse.

Hal:
    Fire snap dragon at the cursed moon dog, to daze it in the stairwell. Cast Slow on both.
    DC16 Reflex or Dazed and (1d4)[4] fire damage which I think its immune to. Caster Check (1d20+6)[7].
    DC18 Will Save or Slowed for both. Caster Check (1d20+6)[18]

Buddy:
    Lesser Confusion on the same dog as the other two. DC12 Will Save or confused. Caster Check (1d20+6)[20]
    Last edited by Angstrom; 2012-11-14 at 12:22 AM.

24. - Top - End - #534

Caldrel charges with superhuman speed at the injured moondog and takes two more fast swings, while Kydrak casts yet another buff on him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kydrak casts 'Bull's Strength' and I'm assuming with such a high speed, Caldrel can catch up with the moon dogs.

(1d20+12)[13] (1d8+8)[16] (1d20+12)[23] (1d8+8)[12]

Spoiler
    Show
    Caldrel's prepared spells:
    1st: Inflict light wounds
    Muderous Command

Kydrak's Spell list:
    1st: Mage Armourx2
    Magic Weapon
    Enlarge Person
    Expedtitious Retreat
    Sleep
    +Magic Weapon

2nd: Bull's Strength
    Fire Breath
    Bear's Endurance
    Create Pit
    +Bull's Strength

3rd: Fly
    Haste
    Haste
    +Beast Shape I

4th: Beast Shape II
    Elemenatal Shape
    +Beast Shape II

25. - Top - End - #535

"Very well." the ghostly voice floats up from the stairwell, and the lead Moon Dog yelps in surprise as it's retreat is suddenly cut off by a Dread Wraith coming through the walls at it.

The second Hound can only whimper pathetically as Caldrel's arcing blow utterly disembowels it. It collapses to the ground, oddly silver blood pouring out of its gaping wounds.

Hexor merely snarls in anger, vanishing in a swift dimensional hop that takes him to just within reach of the surviving Hound. He snatches up the distracted celestial with one clawed hand, hoists it into the air, and tears out its throat and a considerable portion of the torso with a single savage bite. The daemon doesn't stop there, settling down to devour his fallen prey.

Spoiler
    Show
    Technically the fight could have gone on for another round, but the outcome wasn't in much doubt, so I figured I'd skip those last few hit points.
    Everyone gets 2,100xp, either for the fight or for the meeting with the Baron and Knot Hibernal, which both went quite well. That said, you have lost Vexor, at least temporarily.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ettin in the Playground

Quint gestured at Vexor's amulet lying on the floor. "How long until he gets back?"

The fight had gone surprisingly fast, he'd expected the creatures to prove far more resilient. The daemons were evidently more powerful than he had given them credit for.

Show

27. - Top - End - #537

Hexor looks up momentarily from his bloody meal. "A month or so, I should say. And he will likely be most unhappy - the process is somewhat painful."

Ezra floats up into the room, studying the dying celestial on the floor with an inquisitive expression. "Curious. These things can usually plane shift as an escape mechanism. It may be that the Seal is somewhat less specific in what it blocks than I had suspected."

28. - Top - End - #538

MindFlayer

"I am glad that your brother will return, and will endeavor to have souls waiting for him when he returns. Its good that the Seal stopped the celestials from escaping, though a shame it did not prevent Vexor from being banished. Surely it is a demonstration of Vetra Kali's returning strength that he is able to corrupt the purity of the Mitran Seal." Hal dismisses his spells and frowns. A month is a long time; Vexor may well be quite nonplussed by the experience. He'll have to remember to have a scapegoat waiting...

"Poor big brother, he's coming back though right?" Van says as she tears a chunk of flesh from one of the fallen Moon Dogs. "At least you're still here" she says to Hexor as she bites off a piece of Moon Dog and chews thoughtfully.

Don't mind if I do Buddy says as he begins to eat the corpses as well. Hey Halifax, what are you going to do with that amulet?

I wish I knew...

Spoiler
    Show
    Buddy will create a Soul Gem from either of the dogs since, I'm assuming this, they're sentient creatures.

If one of them is still in the process of dying, Hal energy drains it for the soul juice.

Does Hexor make a move for the amulet?
    Last edited by Angstrom; 2012-11-14 at 11:06 PM.

29. - Top - End - #539

"He'll appreciate that. Just have them next to the amulet - we tend to reform next to these halves of them. Though it wasn't nearly so painful before the Seal was added." Hexor says, finishing his impromptu snack.

Spoiler
    Show
    There is now a 2 week break before the next event of note. Please consider what you will do with that time, everybody, and in particular work out Minion actions.

The next event is actually the Baron's birthday party, where you presently intend to kidnap Victor Darian from. Feel free to get planning that as well.

30. - Top - End - #540

Gather Information check results:

Spoiler
    Show
    - The weapon on display in the Abbey belonged to the Gelugon Skathyl, and is a magically enchanted glaive that chills the air, even wrapped as it is in silver chains of warding. Legend holds that anyone who finds a way to return the weapon to the Ice Devil will be owed one favour in return.

- Matthias Harkon, Inquisitor of Mitra, is a well known figure in these parts. He tends to travel with a small group of sworn soldiers, and musters local support where possible. He's known for being a tenacious and zealous hunter, and to have an almost unnatural gift for discovering concealed agents of various cults. That said, people are fairly sure he hasn't arrived in Farholde yet - there aren't any pyres burning.

Other minion actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your organisation manages to generate a total of 170 gold pieces in this first week.
    The Boggards go hunting, and they capture two Tatzlywyrms... And a Hydra. The frogmen are jubilant about their success.
    Artephius dutifully follows whoever commands it about the Horn, and consents to be studied. Building another Golem would be difficult, but not neccessarily impossible, though Artephius remembers nothing about the past and the surviving books are of no real use.

You have four more Minion actions to decide, not including the Boggards. Then we move onto the Baron's party, and the attempted kidnaping of Victor Darian.