New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: She Blinded Me with Science! (Magitek That Doesn't Make Me Cry Myself To Sleep)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Arc(anist) Reactor
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Arc(anist) Reactor
    Principles: ARCD 204, HEUR 101, HEUR 245 (optional), YGGD 101, YGGD 212, YGGD 241
    Spells: Continuous Light
    Materials: 48 2'' diameter non-magical spheres and 48 4' non-magical black tubes that can house the spheres
    Prestige classes: Asternomist
    Patent: Arcanist

You establish 12 Semi-spaces rooms as large as you can make. Create 12 Golden Outputs and connect them together distanced by the tubes. At the entrance and exit of each tube create a pathway and at the exit of these pathways create create a gravity flux that sets the falling gravity to be directed to the next entrance. The tubes only encountering the Golden Transformers for a single inch interval.

Now connect each Golden Output with a Heuristic Circuit to a Salt Engine. Between the Salt Engine. Create a Control Point (This is optional). You then place 4 Light spheres into the tubes and let them transit like that falling 300'/round through the pathways delivering a grand total of 10,800 ebbs per transformer per round for a total of 43,200 ebbs per unit.

You perform this 11 more times for each semi-space using up all the requisite equipment (or as many as you can fit into a room). Regardless this method generates a total of 43,200 ebbs per unit (generating 518,400 ebbs in total, with a basic set up). To power all 12 of these engines you need 2,314,815 units.

Personally, I'd like to connect this network of reactors to a control point so you can just shut down the whole thing to prevent someone who steals your ship from getting to the ends of the known universe

I'm barely even sure that this reactor even works, but it looks, per the design in my head, like it should work. This schematic can be created by anyone with a pocket full of dreams; Hell Incongruous Pathways isn't really absolutely necessary, I just used it so that I could save space on the reactor and creating fluxes to direct the stones. I do have some thoughts to make this in much smaller scale (I think I can get it down to 4 cubic feet each, stack them up on each other and place up to 16 in each semi-space room provided you have Incongruous Pathways and you might be able to drill into the Golden Transformer, add 4 more Transformers, and drill clear tubes through them and still let them function as the black tubes to generate more power.) You could also place a Momentous Flux with a control point (so you can deactivate it so you can... Move?) Not sure what I could do with that extra Push though, but I'm sure you can recycle it into dealing some serious damage

I'm still fiddling with this little idea, but thus far it looks like it might just get me where I'm headed... I'm curious if one could activate each engine individually and use each engine to give myself a boost when needed. I mean, if I'm not in any hurry, why should I break the speed of light? Or can I not just break the speed of light as necessary? I mean it only takes 10 ebbs to go twice the speed of light so going 12 times the speed of light whenever you need to get places is just overkill... Just something I'd like to add
    10K for each transformer means having a UMD check of 10K.
    So not possible without swarms of Tiny EI-Controlled Chasis
    Due to mental stuff in my head I find it hard to understand normal human behaviour.
    If I do something wrong PM me what is wrong. And do not be subtle, I need a kick in the pants sometimes to realize Im a jerk.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: She Blinded Me with Science! (Magitek That Doesn't Make Me Cry Myself To Sleep)

You know what? I've been missing the limitation on Ebbs channeled.

So why not have a mechanical rotating system that transfers in a copious amount of transformers? So that would be...

200 transformers per 5' cube with mine. Give me a bit, and I think I can calculate a dropping chute method of rotating them that doesn't require more space than it can logically fit.

I'll need big subspaces, though...

Complicated as hell, yes, but if I can pull it off, it will be "elegant".
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordChaos13 View Post
    10K for each transformer means having a UMD check of 10K.
    So not possible without swarms of Tiny EI-Controlled Chasis
    And you're right! There is a reason I questioned the validity of this reactor

Regardless, there is always using a Super-charged Aid Another (or a "Research Team") to gain such a skill check. You can gain those assistants by using all the BIOY principles up to Magisterial (Sentience of course) and have them all take 2 levels in Expert (or Gramarist). Of course this takes away from my desire for independence in my projects, but it serves its purpose.

EDIT: Welcome to the last page ladies and gentlemen

EDIT OF AN EDIT: GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! I figured out how to mass produce my Securitrons and how to establish my control over New Vegas! THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS!

EDIT OF AN EDIT OF AN EDIT: GREATER NEWS EVERYONE! I figured out how to grant a Gramarist eternal life without to much effort! My knowledge of longevity can now fill several text books! HEURISTICISM! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE IT'S ABILITY TO MASS PRODUCE GRAMARIE!?
    Last edited by Arcanist; 2013-07-04 at 01:57 AM.
    Larloch, The Shadow King (w/ Ioun Stones) avatar by Iron Penguin

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

No dont do that, make a race of Circuited Chassis then have 1 DreamasonXPed EI control all of them (up to 200 /EI)
    They all would succeed on the check cause you want a lvl11 minimum EI (they gain XP if the drained NPCs are within 10 levels. So they stop gaining XP from Joe Commoner at lvl11)

Less chance of failure and there are rules for giving them free XP that doesnt involve a meatgrinder
    Due to mental stuff in my head I find it hard to understand normal human behaviour.
    If I do something wrong PM me what is wrong. And do not be subtle, I need a kick in the pants sometimes to realize Im a jerk.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

No dont do that, make a race of Circuited Chassis then have 1 DreamasonXPed EI control all of them (up to 200 /EI)
    They all would succeed on the check cause you want a lvl11 minimum EI (they gain XP if the drained NPCs are within 10 levels. So they stop gaining XP from Joe Commoner at lvl11)

Less chance of failure and there are rules for giving them free XP that doesnt involve a meatgrinder
    Circuited Chassi lack the skills to be able to aid another unless "control" extends to "Anything I can do, these chassi can do as well". Not exactly sure on that.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ettin in the Playground

Brainflash!

I was looking at power generation all wrong.

I was trying to get around the limit on how many ebbs can be transferred through a net each round by making two points of motion (drop Ice-Ins, and drop Phlogiston.)

Then I realized that dropping Ice-Ins was all I needed.

May I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, the new, the improved... P/I Generator!

You will need:

1 block Phlogiston.
    1 red filter.
    300 blocks of ice.
    A chain of subspaces, precisely 299' deep.

Now, the recipe:

Place phlogiston.
    Now, place one end of the subspace chain next to the phlogiston.
    Place the red filter between the phlogiston and the filters.
    Place all of the ice (converted to Ice-Ins already) in the subspace chain.
    Place the other end above the first end, thus making a loop.

The result? 300 generators, each exposed to the phlogiston 1/round, each extracting 98 or 198 ebbs, resulting in about 50000 ebbs per round for a 2 cubic foot generator block. If you have a 10' cube, you can fill it with 500 of these things, giving you 25,000,000 ebbs (roughly).

About the best you are going to get with gravity...
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

How are you getting Ice to not melt at 1000C?
    Literally 1,000 degrees above the melting point

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

How are you getting Ice to not melt at 1000C?
    Literally 1,000 degrees above the melting point
    I assume that he is surrounding the ice cubes in Red Filters and letting the bubbles extend out of the the red cube.

EDIT: We only have a few more comments left in the thread (I think we have about 22 comments left. The max is 1,500 right?) so there might be a few hours or days where we can't continue conversations like this, so If you'd like we can continue discussion on the Gramarie sub forum on Min/Max board until Kellus post the new thread here.
    Last edited by Arcanist; 2013-07-04 at 02:52 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

That makes sense and what I would do, but since it wasnt specified I was asking which he did (Red Filter or raise its temp by 1K)

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ettin in the Playground

Yep, surround the ice with Red-Filters.

The nice thing is that this thing is far more portable than my last design.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

That makes sense and what I would do, but since it wasnt specified I was asking which he did (Red Filter or raise its temp by 1K)
    Well, I'm still thinking about using the power of a sun to solve my problems... Still waiting on that HUER/TGGD hybrid to make it possible... HMM! I might make it myself since Kellus stated that the Asternomist would be the last PrC released for a while. I'll get started when the new thread goes up

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Amechra View Post
    Brainflash!

I was looking at power generation all wrong.

I was trying to get around the limit on how many ebbs can be transferred through a net each round by making two points of motion (drop Ice-Ins, and drop Phlogiston.)

Then I realized that dropping Ice-Ins was all I needed.

What are you doing about the fact that they have to touch wooden transformers to enter ebbs into a circuit?

What you could do is leave a 1' space between the phlogiston and a wooden transformer, putting the output side of the ice transformer facing the wooden one. When it falls through the gap it will absorb the energy an instantly give it to the wooden transformer. This would also allow you to skip any needlessly large heuristic bubbles.
    Last edited by popmicpop; 2013-07-04 at 08:56 AM.
    OH SCHNAPP!

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Bugbear in the Playground

BardGuy

I'm sorry, how is having 300 layers of transformers fall past one piece of Phlogiston better than having one piece of phogiston fall past 300 layers of transformers?

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Ettin in the Playground

Consumes less space.

And you can use a Heuristic net to pass the ebbs on; in fact, get a buddy to do it with that option that lets you make a connection that gets a 10% boost on the ebbs produced.

15. - Top - End - #1485

BardGuy

How does it consume less space?

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Ettin in the Playground

The current "build" gets down to two cubic feet, due to the ability to shove the falling Ice-Ins in a chain of subspaces.

Sorry, I need to amend my earlier statement: it doesn't necessarily take up more space to have the phlogiston fall; it just takes a lot more hassle (consider the fact that you need 300 points of "contact" with the falling phlogiston, and only 1 if you have the Ice-Ins falling.)

Is anyone else not getting what I'm saying? I feel like I'm explaining it poorly...

17. - Top - End - #1487

BardGuy

Wait, are you trying to make this work with one wood transformer? Because that doesn't work. At least not easily. How big is your circuit bubble?

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Im trying to make this work with 1 wood transformer, and there's no maximum amount of ebbs it can transfer into a circuit in one round.

If you keep the ice transformers still, then there would have to be a whole bunch of wood transformers, and the bubble would have to extend into a bunch of semi spaces to access each one
    OH SCHNAPP!

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Titan in the Playground

You could make the wood one falling on the other side of the ice from the phlebotnium, in synch. You only need it there when the heat source is on the other side.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

but then you would still need a giant heuristic bubble
    OH SCHNAPP!

21. - Top - End - #1491
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by popmicpop View Post
    Or just glue a battery of some kind to the falling wood, and put a small bubble somewhere that the battery will fall through once per cycle to send the power out.

Or make one wood transformer that's a very long, very thin stick, that touches all of the ice and has one end in a small bubble.
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #1492

BardGuy

Don't pieces of a circuit have to be hooked up to the circuit? If a transformer falls through it, wouldn't it no longer be part of that circuit?

23. - Top - End - #1493
    Pixie in the Playground

You could always daisy chain heuristic bubbles together. It would take a fraction of the time to make one large heuristic bubble, you would lose the ability to make logical decisions for the transformers but would still be able to channel puissance

Im trying to make this work with 1 wood transformer, and there's no maximum amount of ebbs it can transfer into a circuit in one round.

If you keep the ice transformers still, then there would have to be a whole bunch of wood transformers, and the bubble would have to extend into a bunch of semi spaces to access each one
    I'm pretty sure wooden transformers have the same ebb limitations as any transformer.

24. - Top - End - #1494
    Titan in the Playground

once something leaves the bubble the circuit falls apart completely,
    Fine, use the second option.
    My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #1495
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I know it would be possible to make it so that only the phlogiston falls, but it would just be easier with this many heat transformers to have the ice fall
    OH SCHNAPP!

26. - Top - End - #1496
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post

I'm pretty sure wooden transformers have the same ebb limitations as any transformer.

Ya, I didn't see that earlier, easily fixable, just make a bunch of really long and thin wooden transformers, and put the thin ends together into a square foot and it should be evenly distributed among them
    OH SCHNAPP!

27. - Top - End - #1497
    Titan in the Playground

At risk of making things require higher levels to function, but be simpler overall, if you had a friendly HEOY specialist, you could use lightning pools with the water divied up so you don't have to worry about space, since you can have 99 different set ups, with just one glass allowing your ship to draw from the pool's pool of puissance.Combine with power ribbons to solve problems of bubble allocation, and you can drastically shrink the ship itself (just have a ribbon running to the pool, then other ribbons running to all your generators).
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2013-07-04 at 04:24 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1498

Hey to anybody that ends up at this thread, there's a continuation of discussion of this material over on this new thread! Come check it out!

To the moderators: I guess you can go ahead and close this now.

Fare thee well, good thread.

29. - Top - End - #1499
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Eager to see your revamp for the class

MASSIVE EDIT:

Since it has become apparent that the Min/Max forum will not be back up for a while I matter as well post some fixes that I figured for the Chrononaut a while back, but never got to implement. Tell me your thoughts

Yes, I was inspired to do this by the guy above me, now shush!

Spoiler
    Show
    The Chrononaut

"Time is money... Actually Time is the non-spatial continuum in which events occur linearly usually in the direction of increasing entropy"

image credit JessiBeans of deviantart.com

The Chrononaut are explorers first and foremost who explore not just singular locations in the multiverse, but multiple moments in that same multiverse. Most people spend their entire lives trying to find a Chrononaut only to never encounter one, however on rare occasions they select a very lucky person to travel with them throughout time and space.

Requirements: To become a Chrononaut you must meet all of the following requirements.
    Gramarie: Polarcane Geometry and Any 1 YGGD & Atypical Ballistics any 1 ELDK Principles
    Skills: Concentration 13 ranks, Forgery 13 ranks
    Specialization: Must be specialized in Yggdratecture or Eldrikinetics

Hit Die: d4
    Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 6 + Int modifer

Class Skills: A Chrononaut's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Appraise (Int), Autohypnosis (Wis), Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Int), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Knowledge (architecture and engineering) (Int), Knowledge (dungeoneering) (Int), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Knowledge (the Planes) (Int), Knowledge (psionics) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Listen (Wis), Open Lock (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), and Use Magic Device (Cha).

The Chrononaut
    {table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Principles|Bonus Principles

1st|
    +0
    |
    +2
    |
    +0
    |
    +2
    |Yggdrakinetic Applications, Journey (Seconds)|+0|+1|

2nd|
    +1
    |
    +3
    |
    +0
    |
    +3
    |Journey (Hours), ETT (Heal)|+1|+1|

3rd|
    +1
    |
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +3
    |Journey (Days), ETT (Open Locks)|+2|+1|

4th|
    +2
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |Journey (Months), ETT (Gramarie), Doctorate principles|+3|+2|

5th|
    +2
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |Journey (Years), ETT (Fantastic!), Temporal Casualty|+4|+3|[/table]

All of the following are class features of the Chrononaut.

Weapon and Armour Proficiencies: As a Chrononaut, you gain no additional weapon or armor proficiencies.

Yggdrakinetic Application: A Chononaut specializes in the transportation of objects and people across time and space, through the combined applications of Yggdratecture Semi-spaces and Eldrikinetic Engines. Upon entering this prestige class you are treated as if you specialized in both Yggdratecture and Eldrikinetics disciplines, can select specialist and doctorate level principles from either of these disciplines. In addition to this, at 1st, 4th and 5th level you gain access to one bonus principle that must be spent on either an Eldrikinetic or Yggdratecture principle.

• At 1st level you may select between Incongruous Pathways or Unnatural Propulsion.
    • At 4th level you may select between Uncanny Cosmology or Strange Locomotion.
    • At 5th level you may select between Abstruse Causality or Immaterial Travel.

Journey (Su): A Chrononaut's particular research into Eldrikinetic Engines and Yggratecture Semi-space finally enlightens them to discover a cheap and effective method of travel to anywhere... or when...

• At 1st level, you discover an interesting feature of Polarcane Geometry gaining access to the Time Flux
      Spoiler
      Show
      Time:This kind of Flux has a different flow of time then normal proportional to the amount of Push traveling or generated inside the Flux. By generating 100 Push inside a Time Flux you allow the contents of the bubble to exist 1 round/100 push into the future. This functions exactly like a Double Time Demiplane except in size. Living creatures cannot travel through a Time Flux. Push does not generate motion while inside a Time Flux.

• At 2nd level, you discover the method for creating Time Rooms. By creating a Semi-space and then tethering a Time Flux inside of it you create a special Time Room that exist on a 4th dimensional plane of existance. This Time Room functions as a Time Flux, however it allows for living creatures and you may instead exert twice the amount of Push to travel through hours instead of rounds (1 hour/200 Push).
    • At 3rd level, you learn how to connect two different Time streams together through the Incongruous Pathways Principle. In addition to this you learn how to exert more control over a Time Flux. By supplying more Push to a Time Flux you can travel forwards by days instead of hours or rounds (1 day/300 Push). You may use any amount of Push generated to achieve travel to a specific point in time (For example: 300 Push, 200 of which would be used to travel forward by 1 hour and 100 of which will be used to travel 1 round).
    • At 4th level, you make an astounding discovery in the field of Yggdratecture and Eldrikinetic temporal applications, gaining a mastery over 4th dimensional perception. You are now able to travel backwards in time as well as forwards, however traveling backwards in time might create a Time Paradox at which point you are vulnerable to inducing the Blinovich Limitation Effect which states:

• "The Universe does not allow Paradox, and will attempt to repair damage invoked by Paradoxes by any means necessary. Small changes to details can be executed with relative ease, thanks to faulty and fickle memory and records. Most often the Universe will adjust for the Paradox created through any number of means, most predominantly in causing another, less significant figure to step in and take that role to fulfill the event in question.

An example of this would be traveling back in time to assassinate an important figure before they become relevant. The Universe would simply create a double of that person continuously until that person fulfills there fate.

Creating a Predestination Paradox (such as meeting yourself in the past and giving yourself foreknowledge or any attempt to do so) is also against the Universes wishes as well. As such, the parties meeting will invariable forget there entire meeting and all traces of said meeting will vanish immediately thereafter. However, traveling back in time as you are about to die to show your past self your dead body is acceptable as no detailed information is granted from either party beyond the fact that you are about to die.

In addition to this new found access to the entirety of Time you discover methods of enhancing your Time Fluxes. You may now now travel to Months in addition to Days, Hours and Rounds by supplying a greater amount of Push (400Push/Month).

• At 5th level you possess a complete Mastery of Time. Whenever you are in a Time Flux that is inside a Semi-Space that is Tether to an object of your bulk rating or greater. You may connect a Planejumping Engine if you have access to the Immaterial Travel Principle. In addition to functioning as a standard Planejumping Engine you may also have it replicate the effects of a Greater Teleport at the same cost. Also, by supplying an extreme amount of push into a Time Flux, you can travel years in addition to Months, Days, Hours, and Rounds (500/Push/Year).

ETT (Emergency Temporal Tools) (Su): You have developed a number of tools that assist you in your explorations of Time. At 2nd level you may take 10 on any heal check to stabilize a dying character as a Full-Round action. At 3rd level you may replicate a Knock or an Arcane Lock spell on any door within 30ft of you as a full round action without any material components. At 4th level you may destabilize any gramarie within 30ft of you as a full-round action for 5 rounds, the gramarie is treated as if it were in an Anti-magic field for the duration of this effect. At 5th level you may use any of the previous abilities as a standard action instead.

Temporal Causality (Ex): At 5th level your constant exposure to Push and the Time Fluxes effects have altered your genetic structure. You no longer age and are immune to the penalties of aging. In addition to this, you gain a special trait that allows you to overcome death. Once per day if you are reduced to 0 or below HP you may subject yourself to a special type of Reincarnation. You are reincarnated as your own race with an entirely new appearance. You lose no level, no XP, no Constitution as per the normal Reincarnation spell. Performing this takes 1 minute to complete during which you are at your most vulnerable and are considered Helpless until the process is complete. After this process is complete you take a -5 to all rolls involving Strength, Dexterity and Constitution for 24 hours after reincarnating.

Credit: My Uncle for sitting me in front of old reruns of the classic Doctor Who when I was growing up, Kellus for this wondrous piece of homebrew, Sirpercival for giving me a better idea of how to manage Time Paradoxes.

I now leave you with a quote from I'm sure most of you already stating out your Chrononaut are thinking about:

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."
    Thinking back, I probably should have used that for the quote for this class!
    I think this one is missing to (just checking)

30. - Top - End - #1500
    Halfling in the Playground

Imp

Your introduction is brilliant and I agree with most of it. I am surprised, for a 25 year old you a great deal of wisdom. I came to that same conclusion about 10 years ago, and I was 38 then. Today originality is a fleeting commodity and most gaming systems get worse with each new version because the people who write them ‘don’t get it’. Adding a few colorful pictures, giving a class a bunch of bonuses, or a creative description will not cure the real problem.

D&D type games have one main flaw, they are level based. It took me a long time to let go of this core fundamental aspect – I really loved the gaming system, heck it started the RPG craze.

Without levels you lose, a mountain of Hit Points, which always accumulate as you increase in level. I have noticed that most players become less cautious, less disciplined, and more arrogant as the number of hit points go up. “Ok, throw that fireball, I got enough HPS to handle it, and I will reach you with my +5 sword the following round.” Anyway, I digress.

Ok then, what replaces the accumulation of HPS to gauge the power level of a character? – smarter and more experienced players (not in game characters – PCs). To the PC we can add, better equipment, more allies, and if the GMs is running a good game world/campaign, recognition for deeds accomplished in game.

Death, even of a fantasy character, has to have meaning. Only luck can change the outcome between two mismatched (read as levels) characters, where the amount of luck needed increases based on the disparity between ability increases. In cases where characters are more evenly matched, skill (both as a PC and as player controlling the character) often determines the outcome. Yes, luck still helps, but defeating an opponent without luck is worth much more to the character’s (and player’s ) self esteem.

Well, I could go on and on, but I have already put these thought to work in a gaming system I have designed. If you agree with this post, have a look and see what you think.

Point System Fantasy – focuses on open-ended character development. It’s not level based and allows players to build characters they want to play, not ‘cookie-cutter’ classes or prestige classes that are build on failed concepts.

I invite your comments.

Hovannes
    Last edited by Hovannes; 2013-09-06 at 04:09 PM.