New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine placed Sandy on the bed as delicately as he could, limbs and all sticking up. He gently prodded Sandy by the sides to wake him out of his stupor. If that didn't work, he would try prodding his wings. If that still failed, he would resort to his secret weapon and kiss Gearstride loudly in his presence.
    Alas, HPK would have to wait. One poke to his sensitive wings, and he leapt a good foot above the bed with a squeaking yelp. And then fell back onto the sheets in a heap of legs, wings, and disheveled pony. He looked around the room, utterly confused. "H-huh? Where am I? How'd I get over here?" He leaned up and grabbed Silverpine by the shoulders, staring at him with crazed eyes. "That weren't a dream, were it? I ain't a father am I? Oh dear Luna, tell me I ain't a father! I'm too young t'wear ties!"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Troll in the Playground

"Now is not the time to be hysterical Sandy, but no, you're not a father Sandy," Gearstride said all matter of factly. Mister Chimpcog hung from above with his tail and watched Sandy with his beady mechanical eyes.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Aaaah..! Grills..!"
    The plum mare eeped as she fell forward on her belly on the bed as she assaulted with tickling. 'Aaak..no hahahaa..no.....fiend...haha...!"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion laughed triumphantly and joined in the battle, copycatting Mister Grills for prime tickling spots. "We got you now, Miss Gwyn! You shall tickle little ponies no more!" Clearly their ham had rubbed off on him, as the brave little sidekick paused for a dramatic pose (and barely stifled giggles) before redoubling his assault.
    Grills took another pose, letting the light sparkle of his coat. "Give up and you shall be spared."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #634
    Troll in the Playground

The Three Gs

"Phoo...you fiends...hahah..aha..picking..ahaha....on such a helpless mare..ahaha.stop....haha...."
    The plum mare had no control, her body moving on its own accord in reaction to the tickling assault.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Titan in the Playground

The Three Gs

"Phoo...you fiends...hahah..aha..picking..ahaha....on such a helpless mare..ahaha.stop....haha...."
    The plum mare had no control, her body moving on its own accord in reaction to the tickling assault.
    Garion suddenly stopped, adopting a serious expression as he glared at Gwyn. "Miss Gwyn, you are not helpless, that is a horrible lie." He turned to Mister Grills, a little grin breaking out over his face. "What should we do to lying ponies, Mister Grills?"

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ettin in the Playground

Alas, HPK would have to wait. One poke to his sensitive wings, and he leapt a good foot above the bed with a squeaking yelp. And then fell back onto the sheets in a heap of legs, wings, and disheveled pony. He looked around the room, utterly confused. "H-huh? Where am I? How'd I get over here?" He leaned up and grabbed Silverpine by the shoulders, staring at him with crazed eyes. "That weren't a dream, were it? I ain't a father am I? Oh dear Luna, tell me I ain't a father! I'm too young t'wear ties!"
    "Now is not the time to be hysterical Sandy, but no, you're not a father Sandy," Gearstride said all matter of factly. Mister Chimpcog hung from above with his tail and watched Sandy with his beady mechanical eyes.
    "Sandy. Are you alright? I think she might be a little..." Silverpine had to search for the right word. "... enthusiastic for your tastes."

7. - Top - End - #637
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion suddenly stopped, adopting a serious expression as he glared at Gwyn. "Miss Gwyn, you are not helpless, that is a horrible lie." He turned to Mister Grills, a little grin breaking out over his face. "What should we do to lying ponies, Mister Grills?"
    "Hmmm... what do we do?" The stallion took on a serious face to match Garion's. "Nuzzles? No. Lying comes from the forehead, not cheeks. Therefore the only solution is to smooth the fair maiden's forehead."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #638
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy fell back, no, collapsed back onto the bed with a great sigh. "Oh thank heavens..."

"Sandy. Are you alright? I think she might be a little..." Silverpine had to search for the right word. "... enthusiastic for your tastes."
    "I'm fine..." Sandy started, but was cut off by that familiar tingling in his throat. White lies were still lies too. "Er, I mean...I could be better. I guess she really did a number on me there, would've burned my barrel good if I didn't say anythin'. An'...an' I almost didn't say anythin', she was lookin' at me with those eyes of hers, an' callin' me adora...er, names...an' stuff. An' now she wants kids, an' we've barely even met, an' she just didn't stop lookin' at me, an' she thinks my eyes are lovely, an'...an'..." The little pegasus held his head in his hooves. "What have I gotten myself into?"

(I will be waiting for Night Jewel before continuing with Sandy)

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Hmmm... what do we do?" The stallion took on a serious face to match Garion's. "Nuzzles? No. Lying comes from the forehead, not cheeks. Therefore the only solution is to smooth the fair maiden's forehead."
    Garion nodded firmly. "Then we have no choice but to smooth away!" The little colt goose-stepped over towards Miss Gwyn's head, only to stop and look back sheepishly at Mister Grills. "How do we do that again?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-16 at 07:35 AM.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Troll in the Playground

"By that he means crazy,"
    Gearstride nodded with most certainty.

Sandy fell back, no, collapsed back onto the bed with a great sigh. "Oh thank heavens..."

"I'm fine..." Sandy started, but was cut off by that familiar tingling in his throat. White lies were still lies too. "Er, I mean...I could be better. I guess she really did a number on me there, would've burned my barrel good if I didn't say anythin'. An'...an' I almost didn't say anythin', she was lookin' at me with those eyes of hers, an' callin' me adora...er, names...an' stuff. An' now she wants kids, an' we've barely even met, an' she just didn't stop lookin' at me, an' she thinks my eyes are lovely, an'...an'..." The little pegasus held his head in his hooves. "What have I gotten myself into?"

"You should probably just end the date, cut your losses, and just say 'hey thanks for this but I think you're crazy',"
    Gearstride grinned.

Quote Originally Posted by Amish
    Garion nodded firmly. "Then we have no choice but to smooth away!" The little colt goose-stepped over towards Miss Gwyn's head, only to stop and look back sheepishly at Mister Grills. "How do we do that again?"
    Gwynfillion, as soon as the tickling paused for a moment and gave her boys a confused look. " Say what now?"

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Like this. Smooth. Smooth." Gwyn tackled Gwynfillion and softly rubbed on the mare's head with his hoof. "Smooth out the lies. If she swirms you have to hug the liar as well. Smooth Smooth. Hug. Hug." said Grills while doing his soft rub routine. "Quick. Hug Miss Gwynfillion!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #641
    Titan in the Playground

"Like this. Smooth. Smooth." Gwyn tackled Gwynfillion and softly rubbed on the mare's head with his hoof. "Smooth out the lies. If she swirms you have to hug the liar as well. Smooth Smooth. Hug. Hug." said Grills while doing his soft rub routine. "Quick. Hug Miss Gwynfillion!"
    Garion gasped; the lies must not be allowed to spread! "Yes sir, Mister Grills!" The colt threw himself on her barrel, stretching out his forelegs as wiiiiiiiide as he could. They didn't quite reach all the way around, but that didn't stop the colt from giving her the biggest hug he could. And even though it was against regulations, he snuck in a little nuzzle too.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Troll in the Playground

Ack, so much physical attention. Gwynfillion winced at the head rubs. "Hey...!...You make it sound like I have wrinkles!" Pout. Followed by a squirm and thus leading into a hug.

Oomph!

"Ack...gah.....nuuu...not the power of hugs.....my...gyah....weakness....gurgle...."
    Gwynfillion hammed it up, lost in the moment and closed her eyes for a moment.

13. - Top - End - #643
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ack, so much physical attention. Gwynfillion winced at the head rubs. "Hey...!...You make it sound like I have wrinkles!" Pout. Followed by a squirm and thus leading into a hug.
    "Do not fret. Your coat is flawless." The whispering pony then sneaked in a nuzzle.

Garion gasped; the lies must not be allowed to spread! "Yes sir, Mister Grills!" The colt threw himself on her barrel, stretching out his forelegs as wiiiiiiiide as he could. They didn't quite reach all the way around, but that didn't stop the colt from giving her the biggest hug he could. And even though it was against regulations, he snuck in a little nuzzle too.
    "Yes. Like that."

Oomph!

"Ack...gah.....nuuu...not the power of hugs.....my...gyah....weakness....gurgle...."
    Grills took another heroic and hammy pose. "Yes. We are victorious."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #644
    Titan in the Playground

Oomph!

Grills took another heroic and hammy pose. "Yes. We are victorious."
    Garion foolishly let his guard down, hopping off the defeated mare and prancing in place for his own little victory dance. "Yay! Nopony will fear the tickles ever again!" he proclaimed.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Troll in the Playground

"Do not fret. Your coat is flawless." The whispering pony then sneaked in a nuzzle.

"You had better say as such,"
    She smirked before going back to playing the defeated villainness.

Garion foolishly let his guard down, hopping off the defeated mare and prancing in place for his own little victory dance. "Yay! Nopony will fear the tickles ever again!" he proclaimed.

Gwynfillion opened her eyes and smiled, that was.........fun, admittedly. "Alas...you heroes have bested me, oh swoon~."

16. - Top - End - #646
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Time for the dance of victory." A silly rump shaking started. Silly but controlled and skilled, even crazy dances were taken seriously. And Grills had to be deliberate in his hoof swinging.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #647
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yeah, she was way too forward. You need a partner who moves at your pace. I'd say she's rejected."

Night Jewel patted Sandy on the back. "It's all right. If she causes you any trouble, I'll handle it. Now, shall I just very politely tell her that she won't do while you get yourself back into shape?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

18. - Top - End - #648
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Um ... i-is there really any need to argue?" Heart asked uncomfortably.
    "Yes, because my stupid brother thinks that just because he found some dumb unicorn willing to cast a dumb spell, he is suddenly my sister." The younger mare says.

This gets a glare from her oldest brother.

The rest of the family just feels awkward.

Mystic just ignores it and leans down and tells Heart "Just tell him."

19. - Top - End - #649
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Mystic just ignores it and leans down and tells Heart "Just tell him."
    Heartflight pouted at that, but acquiesced and turned back to the griffon.

"Actually, I'm not as young as you think," she admitted. "You probably weren't around for it, but there was a spell that messed up everypony's ages some time ago. It just never wore off on me." With that, she summoned the [Doctor's Note] that Dr. Magic had given her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Yes, because my stupid brother thinks that just because he found some dumb unicorn willing to cast a dumb spell, he is suddenly my sister." The younger mare says.

This gets a glare from her oldest brother.

The rest of the family just feels awkward.
    "And....?" Heartflight asked, leaving the question hanging.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

"Time for the dance of victory." A silly rump shaking started. Silly but controlled and skilled, even crazy dances were taken seriously. And Grills had to be deliberate in his hoof swinging.
    Garion adjusted his own victory dance to try and mirror the older stallion. But lack of experience just led to a lot of silly-looking rump shaking. But darnit, the foal was putting his all into shaking his little rump.

21. - Top - End - #651
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif blinks a few times. "Oh. My mistake, ma'am."

Spin grins wickedly. "Hey, I read that book not too long ago. I forgot to ask, Greif. Does all that stuff about pegasi apply to griffins as well? Particularly chapters... oh, what was it... 7 and 8?" she asks.

A hint of red tinges the griffin's white cheeks. "Uh... Oh well, you know, different physiologies and stuff," he says with a sheepish smile. "Maybe not, uh, quite the same way, but, um... OH HEY FRIES ARE DONE!!" he suddenly proclaims with an over-exuberant grin.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Troll in the Playground

Garion adjusted his own victory dance to try and mirror the older stallion. But lack of experience just led to a lot of silly-looking rump shaking. But darnit, the foal was putting his all into shaking his little rump.
    Gwynfillion laughed a good laugh as she watched her boys...hauh....that sounded right....her boys act silly. "Mmm, so what will the heroes do now with the defeated Tickler? Try to reform her? Heh."

23. - Top - End - #653
    Titan in the Playground

"By that he means crazy,"
    Gearstride nodded with most certainty.

"You should probably just end the date, cut your losses, and just say 'hey thanks for this but I think you're crazy',"
    Gearstride grinned.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Yeah, she was way too forward. You need a partner who moves at your pace. I'd say she's rejected."

Night Jewel patted Sandy on the back. "It's all right. If she causes you any trouble, I'll handle it. Now, shall I just very politely tell her that she won't do while you get yourself back into shape?"
    Sandy smiled appreciatively at his younger friend. "A-aye, I think that'd be for th' best. I-I don't think I could say that t'her face. Not if she calls me...uh, er," he looked away, his cheeks turning red again. "Sh-she's got a way with words, that's for sure."

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy smiled appreciatively at his younger friend. "A-aye, I think that'd be for th' best. I-I don't think I could say that t'her face. Not if she calls me...uh, er," he looked away, his cheeks turning red again. "Sh-she's got a way with words, that's for sure."
    Silverpine nodded. "Best do it quick, before she decides to call the police."

25. - Top - End - #655
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion laughed a good laugh as she watched her boys...hauh....that sounded right....her boys act silly. "Mmm, so what will the heroes do now with the defeated Tickler? Try to reform her? Heh."
    "Reform her with education. An education tour." said Grills offering his hoof for getting of the bed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #656
    Troll in the Playground

"Reform her with education. An education tour." said Grills offering his hoof for getting of the bed.

"Heh...right...."
    Gwynfillion gladly accepted his strong hoof. "Whelp, I'm ready to be reeducated from my misdeeds."

27. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Heh...right...."
    Gwynfillion gladly accepted his strong hoof. "Whelp, I'm ready to be reeducated from my misdeeds."
    "Toward the office."

The stallion escorted the mare and colt toward his office. The dark room with the lone massive desk in it was unnaturally cold until Grills entered and lit the fireplace. The blacks and greys flickering in the fiery light.
    A dog's bowl void of food displayed Sugar's absence. Looking at it brought a noticeable frown to Grill's face. Sugar always livened this dark room of artificial stone and harness. This room needed a mare's touch or some sort of brightness. Its was very stalliony but depressingly so.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #658
    Troll in the Playground

"Toward the office."

The stallion escorted the mare and colt toward his office. The dark room with the lone massive desk in it was unnaturally cold until Grills entered and lit the fireplace. The blacks and greys flickering in the fiery light.
    A dog's bowl void of food displayed Sugar's absence. Looking at it brought a noticeable frown to Grill's face. Sugar always livened this dark room of artificial stone and harness. This room needed a mare's touch or some sort of brightness. Its was very stalliony but depressingly so.
    Gwynfillion was rather....surprised by this. Last time..or was it the first time, he had pretty much off-limit'd his office to her for partially unexplained reasons. She gave him a small smile. "So, hauh, this is your office?....Rather masculine."

29. - Top - End - #659
    Titan in the Playground

"Toward the office."

Garion trotted boldly into the room, completely unbothered by the air of gloom and doom. It actually brought a little spring to the colt's step; such decor reminded him of home, back at the tower. All he needed was the barking of Sugar and the thumping of Wyrmple and he'd be set.

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion was rather....surprised by this. Last time..or was it the first time, he had pretty much off-limit'd his office to her for partially unexplained reasons. She gave him a small smile. "So, hauh, this is your office?....Rather masculine."
    "You expected flowers and one of those bobbing bird things?" weakly chuckled Grills. He went over to a stack of papers and quickly slid them in a drawer.

Garion trotted boldly into the room, completely unbothered by the air of gloom and doom. It actually brought a little spring to the colt's step; such decor reminded him of home, back at the tower. All he needed was the barking of Sugar and the thumping of Wyrmple and he'd be set.
    A smile squeaked onto his face. "So Garion. This is where I do all the planning to make all that yummy food."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater