New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A smile squeaked onto his face. "So Garion. This is where I do all the planning to make all that yummy food."
    Garion trotted up to the desk, with its fine, polished wood. The surface was so shiny, the colt could see his reflection in the fine material. "Oooooooooh," he said admiringly, bobbing his head around and watching his double follow suit.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Troll in the Playground

"You expected flowers and one of those bobbing bird things?" weakly chuckled Grills. He went over to a stack of papers and quickly slid them in a drawer.

"Absolutely, along with one of those kinetic balls newtrot's cradle desk toys thingys,"
    She smiled as she then watched the foal get all impressed by the shiny.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills chuckled some more at the bombing foal and his joking mare. He could never enjoy this room alone. It was disheartening without another soul to add vigor.
    She hoof pointed up to a shelf at the top of the room. Golden statues of pony chefs and shiny platters stood on it. "Those are my Best Chef Equestria trophies. Youngest to win it and longest win streak at 4."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #664
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy smiled appreciatively at his younger friend. "A-aye, I think that'd be for th' best. I-I don't think I could say that t'her face. Not if she calls me...uh, er," he looked away, his cheeks turning red again. "Sh-she's got a way with words, that's for sure."
    "Well, I can't argue with her opinion of you." Night Jewel winked, then headed back out to look for the mare in question.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #665
    Titan in the Playground

Grills chuckled some more at the bombing foal and his joking mare. He could never enjoy this room alone. It was disheartening without another soul to add vigor.
    She hoof pointed up to a shelf at the top of the room. Golden statues of pony chefs and shiny platters stood on it. "Those are my Best Chef Equestria trophies. Youngest to win it and longest win streak at 4."
    Garion reared up on the wall to get a closer look at the shiny awards. "You won all of those? What did you have to do? Cook fancy dishes? Bake with tigers? Stir soup blindfolded?" The colt's eyes were alight with wonder at his caretaker's prowess, imaginary or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, I can't argue with her opinion of you." Night Jewel winked, then headed back out to look for the mare in question.
    Sandy merely *meep'd* once and hid his blushing face between his forelegs. Alas, that which made him so fun to tease was his undoing with the lady-types. At least this one, anyhow.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Troll in the Playground

Garion reared up on the wall to get a closer look at the shiny awards. "You won all of those? What did you have to do? Cook fancy dishes? Bake with tigers? Stir soup blindfolded?" The colt's eyes were alight with wonder at his caretaker's prowess, imaginary or otherwise.

gwynfillion herself listened on in amusement and took to sitting down on her haunches and watched the pair, her eyes occasionally glancing around. She was wondering a bit if it meant what she thought he meant with this gesture.
    ===============================

The mare was outside the table with a smile, drumming a hoof on the table as she patiently waited for that adorable stallion with the lovely eyes. She was going over foal names in her head, deciding that of course, their eldest was going to be Sandy Jr.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I once had to make sandwiches for a herd of cowponies in a snake pit under the desert heat. Only got bit twice." smugged the stallion. "I think there were scorpions too. And rabbits."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #668
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The mare was outside the table with a smile, drumming a hoof on the table as she patiently waited for that adorable stallion with the lovely eyes. She was going over foal names in her head, deciding that of course, their eldest was going to be Sandy Jr.
    Night Jewel stepped up to the mare. "Good day, miss. I'm sorry to say this, but due to personal reasons, Sandy will not be able to accept you as a partner. I'm sure there are plenty of better stallions around for you, though, so don't fret. Maybe a more easygoing one?"

9. - Top - End - #669
    Troll in the Playground

[@Orzel will post with Gwyn after Amish gets in his post with Garion]

Night Jewel stepped up to the mare. "Good day, miss. I'm sorry to say this, but due to personal reasons, Sandy will not be able to accept you as a partner. I'm sure there are plenty of better stallions around for you, though, so don't fret. Maybe a more easygoing one?"
    The mare looked at her as if though she were about to break out into hysterical tears. "What??...But...He's the one...I just know it!"

10. - Top - End - #670
    Titan in the Playground

"I once had to make sandwiches for a herd of cowponies in a snake pit under the desert heat. Only got bit twice." smugged the stallion. "I think there were scorpions too. And rabbits."
    Garion gasped in awe. "And what did you do to the snakes? Did you teach them a lesson for being naughty and biting you? Did you make them sandwiches so they wouldn't bit anypony else? How did you get out of there without a doctor pony?" He did dimly remember Miss Gwyn telling him about snakes and their venomous bites. He'd nearly run off into the woods after a brightly-colored band, only to get sent to time-out for his trouble.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Troll in the Playground

Garion gasped in awe. "And what did you do to the snakes? Did you teach them a lesson for being naughty and biting you? Did you make them sandwiches so they wouldn't bit anypony else? How did you get out of there without a doctor pony?" He did dimly remember Miss Gwyn telling him about snakes and their venomous bites. He'd nearly run off into the woods after a brightly-colored band, only to get sent to time-out for his trouble.

"Yes, how did you Grills?"
    Gwynfillion asked with an amused tone.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yes, how did you Grills?"
    Gwynfillion asked with an amused tone.
    The big bragger took the storyteller's stance. Head down, Hooves out. Eyes half open. "So there I was. All the other cooks dizzy from sillysnake bites. Carted out on by one. The snakes had descended into my cookstation haven finished chomping every other chef's sandwich. They'd bite me, give the dizzies, and eat my food all up.

That's when I came up with a brilliant idea. Something I learned taco folding in Mexicolt. I got a carrot."
    Grills poofs up a carrot and and begins to slice and carve it with a pen knife. "I carved.. it.. into a mouse... and threw it as an distraction. Then I dashed out the pit with my sandwich cart." The carrot and stallion both flew across the room. "And that is how I won the first one."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #673
    Dwarf in the Playground

The mare looked at her as if though she were about to break out into hysterical tears. "What??...But...He's the one...I just know it!"
    "Aw, that's a pessimistic way of looking at things, isn't it? There isn't just one true love for you. Otherwise, a lot of ponies would end up lonely." Night Jewel patted the mare on the back. "I'm sure you'll find another pony just as good. I admit you have good taste, though."

14. - Top - End - #674
    Titan in the Playground

The big bragger took the storyteller's stance. Head down, Hooves out. Eyes half open. "So there I was. All the other cooks dizzy from sillysnake bites. Carted out on by one. The snakes had descended into my cookstation haven finished chomping every other chef's sandwich. They'd bite me, give the dizzies, and eat my food all up.

That's when I came up with a brilliant idea. Something I learned taco folding in Mexicolt. I got a carrot."
    Grills poofs up a carrot and and begins to slice and carve it with a pen knife. "I carved.. it.. into a mouse... and threw it as an distraction. Then I dashed out the pit with my sandwich cart." The carrot and stallion both flew across the room. "And that is how I won the first one."
    Garion gave the odler stallion his undivided attention, gasping as the other chefs were taken away, clinging to Miss Gwyn as the snakes came for Mister Grills, tilting his head curiously as the carrot-plan was revealed, and stomping in applause at the clever Grills' escape. "Yay! Go Mister Grills!" The words of the other mare (Miss Tinker, was it?) came back to the colt. Something about using his head first, and judging by that story, Mister Grills knew how to do that. The colt scampered up to his caretaker and looked up at him with those big eyes of his. "Mister Grills? Can you teach me to use my head just like you?"

15. - Top - End - #675
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion Just listened a bit impressed herself, bob-nodding her head in the process.

-------

"Aw, that's a pessimistic way of looking at things, isn't it? There isn't just one true love for you. Otherwise, a lot of ponies would end up lonely." Night Jewel patted the mare on the back. "I'm sure you'll find another pony just as good. I admit you have good taste, though."

"But....sniffle,"
    She sniffled, eyes turning round, verging on tears. " b-but...I thought we were getting along so well....!"

16. - Top - End - #676
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2r

"But....sniffle,"
    She sniffled, eyes turning round, verging on tears. " b-but...I thought we were getting along so well....!"
    "Well, I don't think he was quite ready for all those things you dumped on him, to be honest. He's kind of a spineless, pale, pathetic colt." Night Jewel shook her head. "You're better off with one who can actually meet your needs."

Please don't cry. This is almost like the time I tried to steal candy from a baby! Don't try to make me feel bad about this.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Troll in the Playground

Sniffle. "I-if..he has such qualities, then why are you guys trying to set him up somepony?"

18. - Top - End - #678
    Titan in the Playground

"He's kind of a spineless, pale, pathetic colt."
    And you haven't got a clue, somehow I'll make a man out of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight pouted at that, but acquiesced and turned back to the griffon.

"Actually, I'm not as young as you think," she admitted. "You probably weren't around for it, but there was a spell that messed up everypony's ages some time ago. It just never wore off on me." With that, she summoned the [Doctor's Note] that Dr. Magic had given her.

"And....?" Heartflight asked, leaving the question hanging.
    Mystic's sister just looks at her like this reason should be so completely obvious it doesn't warrant explanation, and like Heartflight is completely insane.

19. - Top - End - #679
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    And you haven't got a clue, somehow I'll make a man out of you?
    ((He must be swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon!))

Sniffle. "I-if..he has such qualities, then why are you guys trying to set him up somepony?"
    "Well, let's just say I don't think he complements you very well. The mare we're looking for should be a little more... controlled.

"Basically, I'm trying to tell you you're not suited for him. Maybe a bit of time and he'll get used to it, but he's definitely not interested in offspring at this point in time. Don't fret, though. I'm sure we'll find a way for you to be happy without you immediately making him your 'hottie mark buddy' or whatever."

20. - Top - End - #680
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy merely *meep'd* once and hid his blushing face between his forelegs. Alas, that which made him so fun to tease was his undoing with the lady-types. At least this one, anyhow.
    Silverpine laughed and slapped Sandy on the shoulder. "Such adorkable charm. How is it you never scored with the ladies before this?"

21. - Top - End - #681
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion gave the odler stallion his undivided attention, gasping as the other chefs were taken away, clinging to Miss Gwyn as the snakes came for Mister Grills, tilting his head curiously as the carrot-plan was revealed, and stomping in applause at the clever Grills' escape. "Yay! Go Mister Grills!" The words of the other mare (Miss Tinker, was it?) came back to the colt. Something about using his head first, and judging by that story, Mister Grills knew how to do that. The colt scampered up to his caretaker and looked up at him with those big eyes of his. "Mister Grills? Can you teach me to use my head just like you?"
    Grills smiled with pride. His ego was stroked so well . "Of course. Miss Gwynfillion and I will teach us how to be a great head user."

Gwynfillion Just listened a bit impressed herself, bob-nodding her head in the process.
    Grills gave her a bit of his proud smile.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #682
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine laughed and slapped Sandy on the shoulder. "Such adorkable charm. How is it you never scored with the ladies before this?"
    Sandy jumped a little at the surprise slap, and turned his eyes downward. "W-well, y'see, it's just...I kinda have trouble, y'know, when they talk all like that, an'...y'gotta understand..."

"Your question is in error; I have had a fillyfriend before." Oh, of all the times for the magic to chime in, it had to be now; barely recovering from a run-in with the world's most forward mare, and trapped at the mercy of two friends with an interest in his personal life. The little stallion clamped his jaws shut and buried his head beneath his wings and forelegs before the magic could blurt out any more personal secrets.

Grills smiled with pride. His ego was stroked so well . "Of course. Miss Gwynfillion and I will teach us how to be a great head user."

Grills gave her a bit of his proud smile.
    Garion clapped his forehooves and reared up to give Mister Grills a big hug. "Thank you! I'll work real hard at it too!"

23. - Top - End - #683
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy jumped a little at the surprise slap, and turned his eyes downward. "W-well, y'see, it's just...I kinda have trouble, y'know, when they talk all like that, an'...y'gotta understand..."

"Your question is in error; I have had a fillyfriend before." Oh, of all the times for the magic to chime in, it had to be now; barely recovering from a run-in with the world's most forward mare, and trapped at the mercy of two friends with an interest in his personal life. The little stallion clamped his jaws shut and buried his head beneath his wings and forelegs before the magic could blurt out any more personal secrets.
    Silverpine ears flicked up with surprise as Sandy blurted out his terrible, terrible secret. Sandy? A former fillyfriend? Has Sandy been holding out on them? A grin quickly lit up his face as he wrapped a hoof around his shoulder. "What's this I hear? An ex, you say? Do tell me more."

24. - Top - End - #684
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, let's just say I don't think he complements you very well. The mare we're looking for should be a little more... controlled.

"Basically, I'm trying to tell you you're not suited for him. Maybe a bit of time and he'll get used to it, but he's definitely not interested in offspring at this point in time. Don't fret, though. I'm sure we'll find a way for you to be happy without you immediately making him your 'hottie mark buddy' or whatever."

"I get it....he didn't like me,"
    The mare sulked as she stood up and collected her saddle bag, floating it onto her back.

Grills smiled with pride. His ego was stroked so well . "Of course. Miss Gwynfillion and I will teach us how to be a great head user." Grills gave her a bit of his proud smile.

"Yes, sure, we'll try,"
    She said with a smile.

Silverpine ears flicked up with surprise as Sandy blurted out his terrible, terrible secret. Sandy? A former fillyfriend? Has Sandy been holding out on them? A grin quickly lit up his face as he wrapped a hoof around his shoulder. "What's this I hear? An ex, you say? Do tell me more."

"Indeed Sandy, you've been holding out on us, you must now tell this story."
    Gearstride grinned and came up from behind him, putting her hooves on his shoulders.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Titan in the Playground

"Indeed Sandy, you've been holding out on us, you must now tell this story." Gearstride grinned and came up from behind him, putting her hooves on his shoulders.
    Sandy clammed up all the more, unfurling his wings and hiding himself beneath them. "L-look, there ain't much t'tell. I had a fillyfriend, now I don't, that's that. Things didn't work out, i-it happens, y'know? Th-there's nothin' else I'm gonna say about it." The pegasus poked his head out to nod firmly before ducking it back in turtle-style.

"Yes, I did say I had an ex." There was silence, then he added meekly, "Er, that's th' last thing I'm gonna say about it."

26. - Top - End - #686
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy clammed up all the more, unfurling his wings and hiding himself beneath them. "L-look, there ain't much t'tell. I had a fillyfriend, now I don't, that's that. Things didn't work out, i-it happens, y'know? Th-there's nothin' else I'm gonna say about it." The pegasus poked his head out to nod firmly before ducking it back in turtle-style.

"Yes, I did say I had an ex." There was silence, then he added meekly, "Er, that's th' last thing I'm gonna say about it."

"Oh...that's it?...I don't think so, what was she like? When did you meet?"
    Gearstride poked and prodded, literally.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills tussled the little colt's mane. "Okay. Off to the living room."

This room across the hall was pretty plain. Small space with orange walls gave it a dim glow and woody nature scent. A soft black couch with a matching wooden coffee were the main floor elements. His bookshelf of cookbooks, business tips, Equestrian history, and dramatic action tales was dwarfed by Gwynfillion's home library by far.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-18 at 09:17 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #688
    Troll in the Playground

This room across the hall was pretty plain. Small space with orange walls gave it a dim glow and woody nature scent. A soft black couch with a matching wooden coffee were the main floor elements. His bookshelf of cookbooks, business tips, Equestrian history, and dramatic action tales was dwarfed by Gwynfillion's home library by far.

Gwynfillion glanced around, she had only been here once as whenever she was here, she was either down at the restuarant, spa or his bedroom, so it was still a fairly new sight to her.

"If it weren't for the bookshelf, this living room would be rather sparten, heh," Gwynfillion commented as she walked over to the couch.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Mystic's sister just looks at her like this reason should be so completely obvious it doesn't warrant explanation, and like Heartflight is completely insane.
    Heartflight just sat there, waiting for an answer.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-09-18 at 10:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

30. - Top - End - #690
    Titan in the Playground

Garion immediately went to the couch, testing it out for softness and mentally comparing it to Miss Gwyn's. Other than that, it is late, and Amish can't think of much else for him to do here, so he'll just be a quiet little foal for now.