New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I get it....he didn't like me,"
    The mare sulked as she stood up and collected her saddle bag, floating it onto her back.
    Night Jewel nodded. "I guess that's putting it bluntly. Don't take it too hard.

"Next, please?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

2. - Top - End - #692
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel nodded. "I guess that's putting it bluntly. Don't take it too hard.

"Next, please?"

And so she burst into tears and galloped away wailing.

Next please yes.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...that's it?...I don't think so, what was she like? When did you meet?"
    Gearstride poked and prodded, literally.
    Sandy eep'd as his sensitive wings were thoughtlessly prodded. He poked his head out just long enough to shake it vigorously before pulling it back in. But seeing how 'no' was not a truthful answer...

"We met three years ago, during my junior year at the Academy of Earth magics." A muttered stream of general grumbling followed the revelation. Silverpine, mainly due to his status as a teacher and former professor, would immediately notice something off. If Sandy was in his third year when he met this mare, and that happened three years ago, that left two years unaccounted for between graduation and his arrival in Bridle Shores. Which, in Sandy's own words, was his first beach assignment since graduating. What could possibly have happened in that gap of time?

Well, that was for Silverpine to wildly assume.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-18 at 10:28 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy eep'd as his sensitive wings were thoughtlessly prodded. He poked his head out just long enough to shake it vigorously before pulling it back in. But seeing how 'no' was not a truthful answer...

"We met three years ago, during my junior year at the Academy of Earth magics." A muttered stream of general grumbling followed the revelation. Silverpine, mainly due to his status as a teacher and former professor, would immediately notice something off. If Sandy was in his third year when he met this mare, and that happened three years ago, that left two years unaccounted for between graduation and his arrival in Bridle Shores. Which, in Sandy's own words, was his first beach assignment since graduating. What could possibly have happened in that gap of time?

Well, that was for Silverpine to wildly assume.
    Silverpine tilted his head at Sandy, raising an eyebrow. "Are you sure, Sandy my boy? Because the dates don't add up." He lightly brushed the tips of his wings against Sandy's muzzle. "What happened after your graduation?"

5. - Top - End - #695
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine tilted his head at Sandy, raising an eyebrow. "Are you sure, Sandy my boy? Because the dates don't add up." He lightly brushed the tips of his wings against Sandy's muzzle. "What happened after your graduation?"
    "I...ah..." Sandy sniffed and wrinkled his nose. The age-old technique of ticklish feather to the muzzle; Silverpine was absolutely ruthless in his interrogation techniques. "I came...ah ahhh...here a-after a bit..." He tried to duck his head back, feeling a sneeze coming on, but with Gear blocking his retreat he had nowhere to run to. At least the magic remained silent. Technically speaking, he did come to Bridle Shores some time after his graduation.

"I-I don't see what this all...ahhhh...has t'do with anythin'. I should...should get ready for th' next...ah...mare..."

6. - Top - End - #696
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion glanced around, she had only been here once as whenever she was here, she was either down at the restuarant, spa or his bedroom, so it was still a fairly new sight to her.

"If it weren't for the bookshelf, this living room would be rather sparten, heh," Gwynfillion commented as she walked over to the couch.
    Garion immediately went to the couch, testing it out for softness and mentally comparing it to Miss Gwyn's. Other than that, it is late, and Amish can't think of much else for him to do here, so he'll just be a quiet little foal for now.
    The stallion rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Well when I moved here, I didn't expect to be entertaining guests up here. I just had open space in the floor plan and threw it in."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #697
    Troll in the Playground

"I...ah..." Sandy sniffed and wrinkled his nose. The age-old technique of ticklish feather to the muzzle; Silverpine was absolutely ruthless in his interrogation techniques. "I came...ah ahhh...here a-after a bit..." He tried to duck his head back, feeling a sneeze coming on, but with Gear blocking his retreat he had nowhere to run to. At least the magic remained silent. Technically speaking, he did come to Bridle Shores some time after his graduation.

"I-I don't see what this all...ahhhh...has t'do with anythin'. I should...should get ready for th' next...ah...mare..."

"Oh come on Sandy...pretty please....tell me.....aren't I your buddy?"
    She came up from behind, draped her forelegs over his shoulders, went all puppy eyes, and pouted.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    [SIZE="1"]The stallion rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Well when I moved here, I didn't expect to be entertaining guests up here. I just had open space in the floor plan and threw it in."[/SIZE]

"I'm only poking a little fun, you don't have to give me an explanation,"
    Gwynfillion smirked, sitting on the couch and glanced at Garion doing some couch testing.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Titan in the Playground

(Going to be waiting for Grif before continuing with Sandy, Silverpine is in the middle of interrogation, after all)

Garion trotted about in a circle, looking all the world like a cat circling a sunbeam. He curled up on the cushion, stirred, rolled over, and stretched himself out before nodding in self-satisfaction. "Miss Gwyn's is better for sleeping, this one is too soft." As if to prove his point, he trotted over to be beside Miss Gwyn, only to sink between the cushions with a light *poomf*. It was like velvety quicksand; the more he struggled, the lower he seemed to sink until just his head was poking out from the sofa.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'm only poking a little fun, you don't have to give me an explanation,"
    Gwynfillion smirked, sitting on the couch and glanced at Garion doing some couch testing.
    "Sometimes I can't tell if you are being haughtily critical or playfully joking. But if you do see fashion issues with the room go ahead. I barely use the room." Grills shrugged a shoulder.

(Going to be waiting for Grif before continuing with Sandy, Silverpine is in the middle of interrogation, after all)

Garion trotted about in a circle, looking all the world like a cat circling a sunbeam. He curled up on the cushion, stirred, rolled over, and stretched himself out before nodding in self-satisfaction. "Miss Gwyn's is better for sleeping, this one is too soft." As if to prove his point, he trotted over to be beside Miss Gwyn, only to sink between the cushions with a light *poomf*. It was like velvety quicksand; the more he struggled, the lower he seemed to sink until just his head was poking out from the sofa.
    Grills held in a d'aww. It was hard to do so while plucking the colt out the couch. "I haven't problem with its softness but I am a big pony who eats all his vegetables. Even the green ones."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #700
    Pixie in the Playground

"Of course! I totally promise!"
    Cloud toothily grinned and placed her hoof over her heart.
    Knack nodded and lifted Cloud to her back, and trot outside, where she began her teleport spell,this time with a little more care and time taken to be certain she didn't get all sparked up again.

"Here we go little 'un. Back to the farm we go!"

KABLAM...there was a scorch mark on the ground where they'd been.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

11. - Top - End - #701
    Troll in the Playground

"Sometimes I can't tell if you are being haughtily critical or playfully joking. But if you do see fashion issues with the room go ahead. I barely use the room." Grills shrugged a shoulder.

"Its a mystery isn't it?"
    She replied with a haughty smile, gesturing for him to come sit down with them.

Grills held in a d'aww. It was hard to do so while plucking the colt out the couch. "I haven't problem with its softness but I am a big pony who eats all his vegetables. Even the green ones."

"Oh, the green ones are the very important ones,"
    Gwynfillion added ruffling Garion's mane.

[a post for ye in the general thread :3]

12. - Top - End - #702
    Ettin in the Playground

She came up from behind, draped her forelegs over his shoulders, went all puppy eyes, and pouted.
    Silverpine leaned closer to Sandy's ear. "You don't want to disappoint a lady now, do you?" he whispered.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine leaned closer to Sandy's ear. "You don't want to disappoint a lady now, do you?" he whispered.
    Sandy bit down on his lip; he'd already been thrown for a loop by the last mare, and now Gear was starting to ply her charms against him. It was so obvious what they were doing, and the sad part was it was working. He felt his resistance come crumbling down as he gazed into those big, tear-filled eyes of hers. "Alright! Alright, I'll talk, just...just quit lookin' at me with them eyes. Th-they make me feel too guilty t'say anythin'." He closed his eyes and looked away until Gear cut it out.

(Will post more once Gear posts)

"Oh, the green ones are the very important ones,"
    Gwynfillion added ruffling Garion's mane.

[a post for ye in the general thread :3]
    Garion shook himself from muzzle to tail, dislodging some lint and spare bits that had somehow gotten stuck to him. "So the more yucky a food tastes, the better it is for you? I see..." Mister Grills was right, this was an educational tour! He leaned up into Miss Gwyn's hoof as she ruffled his mane, and once Mister Grills set him down, he maneuvered around the crevasse in the couch to snuggle up by her side. There was enough room for Mister Grills to join in too, making a Garion sandwich in the process.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-19 at 09:38 PM.

14. - Top - End - #704
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy bit down on his lip; he'd already been thrown for a loop by the last mare, and now Gear was starting to ply her charms against him. It was so obvious what they were doing, and the sad part was it was working. He felt his resistance come crumbling down as he gazed into those big, tear-filled eyes of hers. "Alright! Alright, I'll talk, just...just quit lookin' at me with them eyes. Th-they make me feel too guilty t'say anythin'." He closed his eyes and looked away until Gear cut it out.

"Alright, I'll just look at you with bedroom eyes,"
    She laughed poking her nose against his cheek. She pulled away and sniggered a bit more. "Because...technically, we're in my bedroom, and so...its like...always bedroom eyes...haha...what? I thought it was clever."

Garion shook himself from muzzle to tail, dislodging some lint and spare bits that had somehow gotten stuck to him. "So the more yucky a food tastes, the better it is for you? I see..." Mister Grills was right, this was an educational tour! He leaned up into Miss Gwyn's hoof as she ruffled his mane, and once Mister Grills set him down, he maneuvered around the crevasse in the couch to snuggle up by her side. There was enough room for Mister Grills to join in too, making a Garion sandwich in the process.
    "Not necessarily, Grills makes good tasty food, but it can still be good for you," She smiled as he went all adorable on her right now.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, I'll just look at you with bedroom eyes,"
    She laughed poking her nose against his cheek. She pulled away and sniggered a bit more. "Because...technically, we're in my bedroom, and so...its like...always bedroom eyes...haha...what? I thought it was clever."
    Nuts. And he was so close to recovering from a bad case of the blushes. Sandy fake-coughed, bringing up a foreleg to hide his rapidly flushing face. "Uh, y-yeah. Clever an' all that. *ahem* Yeah."

After Gear was finished with the post-teasing teasing, the little stallion took a few moments to calm himself down and fold his wings back, coming out of his little shell. "Alright, since ya'll are so curious anyhow...I met her Junior year. She were a pegasus, an' we were both on a...a side project. Extra credit an' all that. She, me, an' a few others. Had a lot of travel involved, my graduation ended up a mite delayed. We started out workin' together, then we got t'talkin' every now an' again, then th' talks got longer an' longer, 'till one night, we didn't leave th' tent 'till Celestia raised th' sun. That's when we sorta noticed we weren't just friends anymore."

A small, wistful smile played on his face as he continued. "I just couldn't believe she noticed a small, wiry thing like me. She were strong, faster n' lightning, an' always just so...so brave. She didn't care what others thought, she just kept on livin' her life loud 'n proud. That's how I always knew it weren't some sorta trick; she'd write our names in th' sky with thunderclouds if I asked her to. But no matter how loud she got, I always knew just what was goin' on in that noggin' of hers. We knew each other like we knew our own hooves. Things were goin' great but...then th' work ran out."

And then his smile vanished, replaced with a long, low sigh. "Our work was windin' down, an'...an' I guess life just butted in. I had my magic studies, she had her passion for flyin'. I thought we could work somethin' out, but as time went on, we just sorta drifted apart. We weren't ever as close as we used t'be, our talks got shorter an' shorter, an'...an' I could never quite feel what she was feelin' like I used to be able to. I knew we were sinkin' slowly, an' I figured it might just be best t'break things off while we were still on good terms." He rubbed a hoof in his ear, as if they still rung from some long-ago tirade. "She...didn't quite see it that way. We went our separate ways, I finished up at th' Academy, an' then I came here. Haven't really talked with her since."

He sure hadn't planned on going into that much detail, even though some of the details were only half-true. But once he got started, it was like ripping off a bandage; he just had to keep going until it was all off. Darn foolish, at that. Sandy sniffed once and rubbed at his eyes, waiting for the inevitable teasing or joke at his expense.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-20 at 12:16 AM.

16. - Top - End - #706
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride gave him a little sympathetic smile and moved over to give him a hug. "Sorry things didn't work out Sandy, least I know why now you had those specifics from earlier that...not all..to mostly....weren't quite made...uh....yeargh...sorry about that."

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Not necessarily, Grills makes good tasty food, but it can still be good for you," She smiled as he went all adorable on her right now.
    "Well some foods I really cannot so much with. Just slather sauce and spices on top of them" Grills sat down and completed up the G'rion sammich. "Now who wants to see the indoor pool?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #708
    Titan in the Playground

"Well some foods I really cannot so much with. Just slather sauce and spices on top of them" Grills sat down and completed up the G'rion sammich. "Now who wants to see the indoor pool?"
    Garion nestled up nice and cozy between Miss Gwyn's softness and Mister Grills' warmth. Forget a bed, this was a prime place for a nap. A pity he wasn't feeling so tired anymore. And then Mister Grills said the magic words, and all thoughts of sleep ran from his mind. The two older ponies would get jostled and nudged as Garion wormed a foreleg free and raised it high, waving it around for good measure.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Troll in the Playground

Garion nestled up nice and cozy between Miss Gwyn's softness and Mister Grills' warmth. Forget a bed, this was a prime place for a nap. A pity he wasn't feeling so tired anymore. And then Mister Grills said the magic words, and all thoughts of sleep ran from his mind. The two older ponies would get jostled and nudged as Garion wormed a foreleg free and raised it high, waving it around for good measure.

"An indoor pool now? Now this I have to see,"
    Gwynfilliom smiled and glanced down at the colt waving a hoof about. "Seems the vote is unanimous."

20. - Top - End - #710
    Ettin in the Playground

Nuts. And he was so close to recovering from a bad case of the blushes. Sandy fake-coughed, bringing up a foreleg to hide his rapidly flushing face. "Uh, y-yeah. Clever an' all that. *ahem* Yeah."

After Gear was finished with the post-teasing teasing, the little stallion took a few moments to calm himself down and fold his wings back, coming out of his little shell. "Alright, since ya'll are so curious anyhow...I met her Junior year. She were a pegasus, an' we were both on a...a side project. Extra credit an' all that. She, me, an' a few others. Had a lot of travel involved, my graduation ended up a mite delayed. We started out workin' together, then we got t'talkin' every now an' again, then th' talks got longer an' longer, 'till one night, we didn't leave th' tent 'till Celestia raised th' sun. That's when we sorta noticed we weren't just friends anymore."

A small, wistful smile played on his face as he continued. "I just couldn't believe she noticed a small, wiry thing like me. She were strong, faster n' lightning, an' always just so...so brave. She didn't care what others thought, she just kept on livin' her life loud 'n proud. That's how I always knew it weren't some sorta trick; she'd write our names in th' sky with thunderclouds if I asked her to. But no matter how loud she got, I always knew just what was goin' on in that noggin' of hers. We knew each other like we knew our own hooves. Things were goin' great but...then th' work ran out."

And then his smile vanished, replaced with a long, low sigh. "Our work was windin' down, an'...an' I guess life just butted in. I had my magic studies, she had her passion for flyin'. I thought we could work somethin' out, but as time went on, we just sorta drifted apart. We weren't ever as close as we used t'be, our talks got shorter an' shorter, an'...an' I could never quite feel what she was feelin' like I used to be able to. I knew we were sinkin' slowly, an' I figured it might just be best t'break things off while we were still on good terms." He rubbed a hoof in his ear, as if they still rung from some long-ago tirade. "She...didn't quite see it that way. We went our separate ways, I finished up at th' Academy, an' then I came here. Haven't really talked with her since."

He sure hadn't planned on going into that much detail, even though some of the details were only half-true. But once he got started, it was like ripping off a bandage; he just had to keep going until it was all off. Darn foolish, at that. Sandy sniffed once and rubbed at his eyes, waiting for the inevitable teasing or joke at his expense.
    Silverpine's grimaced and folded his wings, a guilty look spreading across his face. "Oh... um... I... I had no idea you were so invested in... Oh Celestia, I'm so sorry."

21. - Top - End - #711
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride gave him a little sympathetic smile and moved over to give him a hug. "Sorry things didn't work out Sandy, least I know why now you had those specifics from earlier that...not all..to mostly....weren't quite made...uh....yeargh...sorry about that."
    Sandy looked down at the mare suddenly hugging him; needless to say, he hadn't expected that. A little ribbing, a joke or something, but full-out sympathy? From the king and queen of eyebrow-waggling? "Uh, y-yeah. I guess...I guess that's where those came from." He hesitantly half-hugged her back with a foreleg.

Silverpine's grimaced and folded his wings, a guilty look spreading across his face. "Oh... um... I... I had no idea you were so invested in... Oh Celestia, I'm so sorry."
    Sandy winced, seeing his friend's guilt. "I-It's alright. I mean, I suppose I oughta have said somethin' earlier. Back when ya'll asked me about this sorta stuff. Could've just said I had an ex an' not have t'go into th' whole sob story like that. An' I guess I could've said somethin' earlier than that, maybe this mornin', or just anytime. I mean, we hang out a lot, an' it wouldn't have been that awkward t'bring up, an'...an'..." The words died out as he realized how much he was rambling. Going out on a limb, he spread his wings, gently placing one over Gear's back, and leaving the other open. He wordlessly motioned for Silverpine to join in the mini group hug. Darn words just ruined everything sometimes.

(And then we find out Night Jewel was listening in the whole time. )

22. - Top - End - #712
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride gladly accepted the the wing hug and was up for making a Sandy Shores Sandwich. She nuzzled the stallion's cheek. "You know, if yer not up for this speed dating thing, we can understand , we can call it off and go have fun together, tis a fine weekend day, and tease you for other things."

23. - Top - End - #713
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"An indoor pool now? Now this I have to see,"
    Gwynfilliom smiled and glanced down at the colt waving a hoof about. "Seems the vote is unanimous."
    "Okay. Now hold you breath and keep this a secret." said Grills. His magic then took hold of a black book on the shelf

Chily would say Grills fancied him a cool spy. By the sheer number of hidden juice bottles in his home, maybe he did. But this was a trap floor.

The whole floor swung down and let the three ponies merrily slide down a short spiral slide downstairs. Not into a pool as he suggest, but near it. Into this dark room lit with tiki lights they went. A small pool about the size of his apartment sat in the center. A single door served as an exit.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #714
    Troll in the Playground

"Okay. Now hold you breath and keep this a secret." said Grills. His magic then took hold of a black book on the shelf

Chily would say Grills fancied him a cool spy. By the sheer number of hidden juice bottles in his home, maybe he did. But this was a trap floor.

The whole floor swung down and let the three ponies merrily slide down a short spiral slide downstairs. Not into a pool as he suggest, but near it. Into this dark room lit with tiki lights they went. A small pool about the size of his apartment sat in the center. A single door served as an exit.
    At first, Gwynfillion looked at Grills with confusion as he moved the black book....and then....

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!"
    She yelled in surprise as she clung onto Grills for her safety, her face pressed against his barrel muffling more yells.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride gladly accepted the the wing hug and was up for making a Sandy Shores Sandwich. She nuzzled the stallion's cheek. "You know, if yer not up for this speed dating thing, we can understand , we can call it off and go have fun together, tis a fine weekend day, and tease you for other things."
    Sandy Shores Sandvich!

Silverpine chuckled as he joined the group hug. "Actually, that gives me an idea. Why don't we track down this mare for you? See if you two still click together... ya'know?" He winked at Gear.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Titan in the Playground

[Garion - Secret Pool]

Garion whooped and hollered the whole way down, sticking his forehooves up in the air and everything. As they tumbled down into the secret pool room, the colt gasped in awe at the decor, and the general coolness of having a secret pool. He trotted over to the water, dipping a hoof in to test it's temperature.

[Sandy - The Dating Game]

A little smile curled the sides of Sandy's mouth as he got an unexpected nuzzling. "I...I don't know. I guess I didn't realize, well, that I still cared after all this time. I mean, I were th' one who broke things off, I already cried my tears over her, an' that should've been that. But I guess that's why I was so hesitant t'do any of this in th' first place."

"On th' other hoof...th' last mare said she'd been watiin' for nearly twenty minutes. I don't want t'just tell them other folks who've been waitin' even longer t'take a hike because I got cold hooves. They at least deserve th' few minutes it'd take t'speed-date 'em."

Sandy Shores Sandvich!

Silverpine chuckled as he joined the group hug. "Actually, that gives me an idea. Why don't we track down this mare for you? See if you two still click together... ya'know?" He winked at Gear.
    Alas, the sandvich was only warm and friendly for a short time. Sandy's eyes nearly bulged out his head in surprise. "NO!" he shouted, then immediately shrunk back. "Er, I-I mean, I don't want ya'll t'waste your time. I=I'm not too sure where she is now, an' besides, things already fell apart once, a-an' it's no good diggin' up old business like that, an'...an' I'd just screw things up again. I-It just wouldn't end well, I know it."

(The better plan! They kidnap that Wonderbolt he mentioned earlier. "It's like your old fillyfriend, only better 'cause she's famous!" )
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-20 at 08:43 PM.

27. - Top - End - #717
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

At first, Gwynfillion looked at Grills with confusion as he moved the black book....and then....

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!"
    She yelled in surprise as she clung onto Grills for her safety, her face pressed against his barrel muffling more yells.
    Grills wrapped his legs around the scared mare. When the slide end, he attempted to nudge her eyes open."It's okay. C'mon look."

[Garion - Secret Pool]
    Garion whooped and hollered the whole way down, sticking his forehooves up in the air and everything. As they tumbled down into the secret pool room, the colt gasped in awe at the decor, and the general coolness of having a secret pool. He trotted over to the water, dipping a hoof in to test it's temperature.
    "Go ahead. It should be warm. With water that drains from the spring runs under here." Grills flashed his infrared vision to make sure it wasn't too hot.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #718
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

"Such a heart breaker this one,"
    Gear chided, nuzzling his cheek once more. "Fiine...we'll finish this up----" And then Silverpine's words and Sandy big 'no' reaction to them. "Woah...hey Sandy...I'm sure...I'm sure Silverpine's just jesting about that."

"Riiiight babe?"
    She turned sharply and glanced at Silverpine with a tilted brow.
    ============

Gwynfillion

Gwynfillion meeped and opened one eye, only to have gotten an eyeful of fur at the time. She took a step back and opened her eyes then.

"Where are we in your building? I mean..yea..I know..'pool'...but where would we be?"

29. - Top - End - #719
    Titan in the Playground

"Go ahead. It should be warm. With water that drains from the spring runs under here." Grills flashed his infrared vision to make sure it wasn't too hot.
    Well, that was all the invitation Garion needed. Taking a little start, Garion galloped forward and jumped into the pool with a great splash. The water was warm, a bit on the hot side, but good for a short dip. If he was lucky, maybe this meant he wouldn't have to take a bath later. With that in mind, the foal got to paddling around. It had yet to cross his mind that he'd never been swimming before in his life, yet somehow, he instinctively knew how.

30. - Top - End - #720
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe, stirring the pot!

The mare in the corner continued to sip her whatever-fancy-name latte with a dour expression, annoyed by some of the antics going on. She snorted from her nostrils and lowly grunted.

"Could you lot keep it down a bit, I'm trying to enjoy my food, you're probably even disturbing the owner. Bah."