New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] The Wall III: Wall Harder

And then everyone's gonna hate your guts for letting him run free again, especially the law enforcement, however they work around here. You willing to take that, or are you going to find your diamonds a better way?

At least try to do a damn background check on the guy first to be sure.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

2. - Top - End - #662
    Orc in the Playground

If he's not coming back on his own, he's not with AMEN. That means he's most likely small fry and probably can't afford one diamond. If he's of potentially apocalyptic proportions (which is doubtful, since he's not got a plan to come back), I'm a member of WATCHTOWER (though I haven't visited for a while) and I'll kill him immediately afterwards. As for law enforcement, Trog's is officially outside Remnant jurisdiction meaning it's up to whomever is present to attempt vigilante-type justice if they feel like it.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

3. - Top - End - #663
    Barbarian in the Playground

Just want to go on record saying I gave the warning: Do not trust the bug worshipers. There's a perfectly fine mechano-god, a lust goddess, and the Greek guys floating around all over the place. The bug guys enslave and murder.

Yes, I'm still on about that.

Yes, he is responsible for those in his religion who do crappy things when he refuses to admonish them and uses childish ice cream metaphors to make up for it.

No, I'm not going to stomp his rear in a debate again.

XoXo Blondie

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

4. - Top - End - #664

Ha, the guy who said I couldn't be trusted said he'd kill the person we're fighting over reviving right afterwards if he's planning something nasty! Who's untrustworthy now huh?

Oh, and luv you Blondie! We should do lunch some time. Have your people sacrifice a burnt offering to my people, we'll be in touch. Ciao baby!
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #665

I seem to keep getting on the Greek guys good side. First Big Z now... Name un-given. Sorry. Can't seem to find it and I'm not up on the Greek gods to enough to guess.

Either way, yes. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

XoXo Blondie

My Characters

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    If he's a supercriminal, his crimes will be outweighed by what I'll use the other diamond for- the ressurection of Saint Narahar the Twice Martyred, who bravely fell defending the city of Thessaloniki from invaders. The defence failed, and somebody's since looted Saint Narahar's tomb and taken several priceless relics, but I hope to recover them soon.
    Wait, that guy I killed died a second time? That's hilarious. Maybe he should take a hint?
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2013-01-22 at 06:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Ogre in the Playground

Diamonds? Meet in a private, quiet, and dark place. There will be three diamonds waiting. I expect you to have Zane raised, and well if I do give you these diamonds. I'm not made of diamond. Think of a place for me to drop the diamonds off, I don't care where. But if you do not supply your side of the bargain, you will be effectively punished. If not straight away, then eventually. I'm good with grudges like that.

8. - Top - End - #668
    Orc in the Playground

Or maybe, Devil, you should fear the wrath of Dalachrech, as death won't stop His followers.

I need the diamond to perform the resurrection. And if the soul is trapped, or refuses to return, then raising the deceased is impossible. There is one being that has expressed an interest in the proceedings that may possess such power, so I cannot make a guarantee. But hold a grudge, if you wish; any actions against my Church will be punished in the hereafter for the rest of time.

Two diamonds are ample payment. I do not wish to be in your debt.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcomet View Post
    No thanks, purple chalk with travel offers, you're probably actually trying to murder me in a back alley or something.
    Nuh-uh, I don't know you! That's why I offered! Trying to meet new people!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Or maybe, Devil, you should fear the wrath of Dalachrech, as death won't stop His followers.

I need the diamond to perform the resurrection. And if the soul is trapped, or refuses to return, then raising the deceased is impossible. There is one being that has expressed an interest in the proceedings that may possess such power, so I cannot make a guarantee. But hold a grudge, if you wish; any actions against my Church will be punished in the hereafter for the rest of time.

Two diamonds are ample payment. I do not wish to be in your debt.
    Ah. Well, certainly. A diamond originally. Well, if the Nexus was on a grid, write up your current coordinates, and there will be a package at your feet in a minute or two. First, give me your word you will retrieve his body and resurrect it. I shall only hold a grudge or feel any hatred towards you should you fail. Actions against your church? Ah...the insect-worshippers? Slavers apparently? I don't particularly care about those things. You do not wish to be in my debt? Why would that be? You don't trust me?

11. - Top - End - #671
    Orc in the Playground

No. The Reformed Church of Dalachrech does not keep slaves. Our sister-temples do, but beyond the same basic tenets our beliefs are different and I have no control over what happens in their Temples, as they have no control over what happens in mine. Blondie and many others believe differently, but I swear upon the souls of my lost homeworld, they are wrong.

No, I don't trust you. I have not met you, and I do not know you, nor the deceased. Deliver the diamonds to our Temple in Inside, and I shall retrieve the body at the same time. If the diamonds are not present, I shall have the corpse of your friend and nobody can raise him without the body whilst it exists.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Ogre in the Playground

I have nothing against keeping slaves, most humanoids are worthy of nothing but forced labor, though there are few worth my time, and my service. You are understood, along with the package is a teleportation device. Hand it to Zane, so he can teleport back to my home. Your diamonds should be there now, on the steps inside.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Orc in the Playground

I say burn the body. I mean, listen to this guy go on, is this really someone anyone should help?

Take his diamonds and laugh in his face.
    Spoiler
    Show

FFR Links:

14. - Top - End - #674
    Ogre in the Playground

That's not very nice.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Orc in the Playground

Good point, let's address it.

How about you start playing nice first.
    Spoiler
    Show

FFR Links:

16. - Top - End - #676

This guy learns fast.

You've got a future, kid.

XoXo Blondie
    Last edited by OrchestraHc; 2013-01-22 at 07:31 PM.

My Characters

17. - Top - End - #677
    Ogre in the Playground

Good point, let's address it.

How about you start playing nice first.
    Oh, I plan on it. Playing nice? How so?

18. - Top - End - #678
    Orc in the Playground

Let's see, first stop threatening people you're making deals with, next stop advocating mass slavery, next stop playing the victim when you're being a blatant jackass...and then, if you're trying to get this guy back and what they said about him is true, you're presumably the supercriminal he works for.

So quitting would be a good thing to do there. Until then, you get what you earn.
    Spoiler
    Show

FFR Links:

19. - Top - End - #679
    Ogre in the Playground

Let's see, first stop threatening people you're making deals with, next stop advocating mass slavery, next stop playing the victim when you're being a blatant jackass...and then, if you're trying to get this guy back and what they said about him is true, you're presumably the supercriminal he works for.

So quitting would be a good thing to do there. Until then, you get what you earn.
    I threaten a lot of people, mostly the ones I do not think of as an enemy that could pose a clear threat to me. I respect the, for there are as powerful as me. Kackass? Define Jackass? I am not familiar....Presumably? Well done Sherlock!

20. - Top - End - #680
    Orc in the Playground

Well, Mr. Genius, 'jackass' is basically a stronger way of saying 'jerk' or in this case perhaps 'bully'. And the 'presumably' was because, unlike many, I don't believe everything I read on internet-equivalents like this instantly and unquestioningly for reasons I've been over.

Like, I could say there's a bomb in your pants, but that doesn't make it true, now does it? But that's beside the point.

The point is you're basically acting like a schoolyard bully who got his hands on a gun. It's really not all that intimidating.
    Spoiler
    Show

FFR Links:

21. - Top - End - #681
    Bugbear in the Playground

Don't be mean, Mr. robotty text!

And Mr. bluey text, please let me travel with you?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

22. - Top - End - #682
    Ogre in the Playground

Roboty text? You, creature....I'm not mean at all! I'm perfectly just, kind....a traveler myself...perhaps I could...show you the world? At least some of it. I will not harm a single hair on your head.

I don't wear pants, no need to.

Schoolyard bully! Oh no, I supply the real schoolyard bullies with the guns, then reap the benefits without getting my shiny chrome hands dirty....a symbiosis of sorts.

23. - Top - End - #683
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mighty nice hole you have there. Are you sure you want it any deeper?

24. - Top - End - #684
    Orc in the Playground

Okay, one, you make yourself sound like a kid, and I'm not the parenting type. Two, I have enough to deal with for myself. Three, my concerns revolve around surviving, not seeing the world.

So, no. Run along to your parents or whatever you've got, or go check out that refugee camp place that one guy mentioned or something if you're an orphan. Also don't listen to the other purple chalk, he's probably a slaver.

A slaver who is not wearing pants and claims to sell guns to schoolyard bullies, which really makes him look completely insane. He's probably going to threaten to kill me or something for mocking him now, hah.

Dark green chalk: Shhhh, let him.
    Spoiler
    Show

FFR Links:

25. - Top - End - #685

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    This guy learns fast.

You've got a future, kid.

XoXo Blondie
    Keep in mind I haven't been paying attention to any of the rest of this out of sheer boredom at the tawdry predictability of the arguments, but I have to ask. Why do you keep assuming everyone including the princess is male? A distressing amount of the Nexus is made up of lesbians, so you'd think your assumptions would initially lean the other way.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

26. - Top - End - #686
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, one, you make yourself sound like a kid, and I'm not the parenting type. Two, I have enough to deal with for myself. Three, my concerns revolve around surviving, not seeing the world.

So, no. Run along to your parents or whatever you've got, or go check out that refugee camp place that one guy mentioned or something if you're an orphan. Also don't listen to the other purple chalk, he's probably a slaver.

A slaver who is not wearing pants and claims to sell guns to schoolyard bullies, which really makes him look completely insane. He's probably going to threaten to kill me or something for mocking him now, hah.

Dark green chalk: Shhhh, let him.
    A child? No. Age-wise, my programming is made to have my age and knowledge to be the equivalent of a three hundred year old entity, far more than a child to you humanoids I believe, but I could be mistaken.

A refugee camp? GLoG? I do not have business with ex-criminals and over-curtained therapists. Or is that HALO? Possibly both?

Ah....mistake. You are not addressing me. Common error.

Oh, now you are! Special guns, to more than the proverbial bully. To a common goal. Kill you? No. I find you entertaining.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Keep in mind I haven't been paying attention to any of the rest of this out of sheer boredom at the tawdry predictability of the arguments, but I have to ask. Why do you keep assuming everyone including the princess is male? A distressing amount of the Nexus is made up of lesbians, so you'd think your assumptions would initially lean the other way.
    More importantly, who cares? This isn't a dating site.

...I think.

I hope.
    Spoiler
    Show

FFR Links:

28. - Top - End - #688
    Dwarf in the Playground

Never underestimate the stupidity of people on internet-analouges.

29. - Top - End - #689

Guy is male leaning but can be used gender-neutrally. Even then, one assumes someone is the same as them and I am male, sooooo...

Though I have seen confusion over this before, so sorry to any offended princesses or ladies.

XoXo Blondie

My Characters

30. - Top - End - #690
    Troll in the Playground

It's not? Dang...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items