New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1497
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] The Wall III: Wall Harder

Because it was the type of weapon my father gave to me due to the fact that I'm stronger than most men. The majority of the men in his mercenary group used smaller weapons though; typically short swords, broadswords, and the occasional axe for the regulars. I use this because I'm comfortable with the weight; I'm also entirely comfortable gutting people like you with my claws instead.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Barbarian in the Playground

That's a pretty severely flawed understanding of the Second World War.
    Last edited by Devixer; 2013-04-04 at 02:33 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Halfling in the Playground

Please tell me this is some of ridiculous prank and nobody actually destroyed a tavern. And please explain how this Enshadu fellow plans on defeating the Nexus long enough to enjoy his wealth...
    Aric
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Ogre in the Playground

It's not a joke, unfortunately, but I can tell you that he himself is a joke. Is that acceptable?

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    Because it was the type of weapon my father gave to me due to the fact that I'm stronger than most men. The majority of the men in his mercenary group used smaller weapons though; typically short swords, broadswords, and the occasional axe for the regulars. I use this because I'm comfortable with the weight; I'm also entirely comfortable gutting people like you with my claws instead.
    If your claws can even hit me, idiot. You're welcome to try eventually, but you're not getting through my war chassis. I wouldn't mind seeing your claws snap and break, go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    That's a pretty severely flawed understanding of the Second World War.
    I wasn't programmed as an ancient history professor. Marciano gave me the knowledge I needed to carry on with his plans. Hitler allied himself with powerful people and stomped over Europe. Something to do with religion was involved I think. Stupid thing to fight for.

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Rich? Really?

You're in this for cash? I thought your whole bit back with the T.V.s was anarchy. Money is such a lame motivation.

Not the robot rebellion, not ruling the world, not even to prove you're smarter then Marciano Louvre. (spoiler: Not likely, and even then not by much)

Just Money.
    Lame.

XoXo Blondie
    Oh, no, sir. All of the above. I only said I'd perhaps retire once I was rich. I am smarter than Marciano Louv're. I will eventually rule the world. The world will fall to anarchy. It already is...

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Salamis. Cannae. Carrhae. Watling street. Alesia. Teutoburg Forest. What history have you been reading, dumbass?
    Once more, I was not programmed as a history professor. Maybe you were, Toby?

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ogre in the Playground

One doesn't need to be a history professor to open a book every once and a while.
    Last edited by Deathkeeper; 2013-04-04 at 02:46 PM.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    If your claws can even hit me, idiot. You're welcome to try eventually, but you're not getting through my war chassis. I wouldn't mind seeing your claws snap and break, go ahead.

[/B][/COLOR]
    You've undermined your own point. Look, if you want to meet somewhere and duke it out, and butt heads, I'm fine with that. Just as long as you at least attempt to not be a moron in the interim.

8. - Top - End - #1118

I'm not particularly interested in debating history with someone who knows so little about it, but here goes: Hitler was a terrible leader who would never have succeeded because of all of the terrible decisions he had made regarding resources and whom to invade.

Also: the 26th of July Movement, the Mujahideen, the Vietcong. No, bigger does not always win.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    One doesn't need to be a history professor to open a book every once and a while.
    You've undermined your own point. Look, if you want to meet somewhere and duke it out, and butt heads, I'm fine with that. Just as long as you at least attempt to not be a moron in the interim.
    Ah...See, blue, I make technology that baffles even Maggot. I don't do the history stuff.

Always such a fighter! No, I'd beat you too easily Harnel...

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ogre in the Playground

Look, Enshadu, you haven't even seen me fight. You're a boaster and a liar if you think you'd have an easy time with me. I'm serious; set a place and date, and I'll be there to kick your metallic ass.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ogre in the Playground

Look, Enshadu, you haven't even seen me fight. You're a boaster and a liar if you think you'd have an easy time with me. I'm serious; set a place and date, and I'll be there to kick your metallic ass.
    Hm...Tempting offer. How can I be sure you're not just lying a trap for Remnant to catch me, or Watchtower, or HALO? Eh?

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

You're actually worried about HALO? Aside from maybe Tobias and one or two of the aspects flitting about the place, I don't think any of them actually do anything. Ever.

I'm actually a little offended that you haven't added AMEN to the list too. In fact, I don't think anyone actually likes you.

~Cyrus
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2013-04-04 at 03:17 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Hm...Tempting offer. How can I be sure you're not just lying a trap for Remnant to catch me, or Watchtower, or HALO? Eh?
    First off, Remnant and Watchtower work together, and I work for Watchtower. if I manage to kill you, I'm finishing the job for both anyways. Second, HALO is rather... inactive outside their bubble.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Hey hey hey!

Override code 444444444

Oooookay. Skimming over all the idiocy Enshadu's been babbling I can say this- Nothing he says in any way represents the opinions of Excelsior, nor reflects any reality we know of.

And here's our side of it. Maggie's a big fat liar. He wanted to kill himself, he had a fancy laser gun pointed at his own skull. No. He dropped a meteor 'cause he wanted to kill us and didn't give a hoot who else died to do it.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Troll in the Playground

But if you're so clever and powerful and have so much excellent technology, then why would you be afraid of one wee little half-dragon?
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

16. - Top - End - #1126

Hey. Hey! I made that challenge days ago! You wait your turn. If the coward builds himself a spine, I'll be the first one to duel him.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    You're actually worried about HALO? Aside from maybe Tobias and one or two of the aspects flitting about the place, I don't think any of them actually do anything. Ever.

I'm actually a little offended that you haven't added AMEN to the list too. In fact, I don't think anyone actually likes you.

~Cyrus
    First off, Remnant and Watchtower work together, and I work for Watchtower. if I manage to kill you, I'm finishing the job for both anyways. Second, HALO is rather... inactive outside their bubble.
    Okay, that's it. I am now extending my challenge to any of you smartasses who want to talk **** about HALO.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

17. - Top - End - #1127

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    "And here's our side of it. Maggie's a big fat liar. He wanted to kill himself, he had a fancy laser gun pointed at his own skull. No. He dropped a meteor 'cause he wanted to kill us and didn't give a hoot who else died to do it.
    You kinda took the gun away from me. Y'know, for the express purpose of making stuff like that impossible for me, so you could do the oh-so-critical brain drain? I was going to bring in a new one, but teleport-blockers cut me off from my arsenal. Couldn't use the infamous override either, because you goons were right there, perfectly capable of overriding the override.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2013-04-04 at 03:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Troll in the Playground

Wooo! Toby vs Cyrus! *brings popcorn*
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Okay, that's it. I am now extending my challenge to any of you smartasses who want to talk **** about HALO.
    I didn't say anything that wasn't true. The vast majority of the people within the Organization HALO don't come out very often. to say they're inactive in inside isn't that much of a stretch. To be honest, I was actually planning on visiting.

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Wooo! Toby vs Cyrus! *brings popcorn*
    Eh, it'd probably get boring pretty quick, exchanging volleys and not really getting anywhere. Plus, I've got no real reason to fight him aside from a spontaneous challenge as a show of manly bravado. I'll stick to my slaughter of helpless innocents and plotting that I don't advertise here and he can stick to... ...whatever it is he does.

21. - Top - End - #1131

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    You kinda took the gun away from me. Y'know, for the express purpose of making stuff like that impossible for me, so you could do the oh-so-critical brain drain? I was going to bring in a new one, but teleport-blockers cut me off from my arsenal. Couldn't use the infamous override either, because you goons were right there, perfectly capable of overriding the override.
    Oh yeah. We did take the gun from you, didn't we?

Y'know, after you pointed it away from your noggin, put it down, and pretty much surrendered. Which I think was 'cause you massively underestimated what we could do.

So, TL;DR here- You ****ed up bigtime due to your own ego, and killed a ton of people trying to bail your selfish behind out again.

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Troll in the Playground

Feel free to visit. We have coffee and busty wenches.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

23. - Top - End - #1133

Oh yeah. We did take the gun from you, didn't we?

Y'know, after you pointed it away from your noggin, put it down, and pretty much surrendered. Which I think was 'cause you massively underestimated what we could do.
    "I didn't surrender, I attempted to walk away and go home. We were still speaking civilly at that point, nobody really doing any more than trading some harmless barbs at each other. I figured you wouldn't immediately escalate things to the point of bringing in Enshadu to literally rape my mind in a public, crowded tavern. Seriously, who the **** could've predicted that? You're ****ing sick, and if you even think for a minute that I'm finished with you, you've got another thing coming."
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ogre in the Playground

"I didn't surrender, I attempted to walk away and go home. We were still speaking civilly at that point, nobody really doing any more than trading some harmless barbs at each other. I figured you wouldn't immediately escalate things to the point of bringing in Enshadu to literally rape my mind in a public, crowded tavern. Seriously, who the **** could've predicted that? You're ****ing sick, and if you even think for a minute that I'm finished with you, you've got another thing coming."
    Snrk, Snrk. There wasn't much there to rape.

25. - Top - End - #1135

ENSHADU- Override 444444444

Magtok- Well, guess you shoulda thought more. Because there'd be a lot of people not dead if you had. Say what you like, but we're not the ones who dropped a frakking satellite on a tavern fulla people.

26. - Top - End - #1136

Gosh, that joke sure is funny and not disgusting in any way.

27. - Top - End - #1137

Magtok- Well, guess you shoulda thought more. Because there'd be a lot of people not dead if you had. Say what you like, but we're not the ones who dropped a frakking satellite on a tavern fulla people.
    Sure, but I think everyone knows you still would've, given half the opportunity. You had your pet open fire on a complete stranger for the heinous sin of openly expressing a negative opinion of you.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2013-04-04 at 04:44 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

28. - Top - End - #1138

Ladies, ladies, you're ALL terrible.

Especially E, but not terribly more then the other two. You should ALL be tried for what transpired, you horrible, horrible people.

XoXo Blondie

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

29. - Top - End - #1139

Sure, but I think everyone knows you still would've, given half the opportunity. You had your pet open fire on a complete stranger for the heinous sin of openly expressing a negative opinion of you.
    Wait wait. When did I do that? 'cause I don't remember ever doing that. I also don't remember ever wanting to drop a satellite on anybody, because that tends to kill a whole lot of people besides the ones you're trying to kill.

I find bullets get the job done muuuuuch cleaner.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Orc in the Playground

To answer the question of why the city's shield generator went online shortly before the crash: Yes. I knew. Magtok had granted access to the satellite's feeds to Inside's defenders, a fact that began during my time as Emperor.

Unfortunately, this failed to prevent the drop, as Magtok utilized a portal system to get around it. Rest assured, I will press for greater safety measures for this city.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links: