New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Fact: no amount of shielding, magical or otherwise, will defend against what amounts to six normal nukes all going off right next to your shield.
    Fact: Those six nukes? That force comes from one grenuke.
    Fact: Grenukes are small enough to be mounted on missiles.
    Fact: Each fighter craft has a complement of 24 grenuke missiles, as well as more standard armaments like Vulcan cannons and ship-mounted friendship cannons.
    Fact: Drones can be used as Mach-8 kamikaze supermissiles, effectively demolishing any target within a mile of detonation.

Conclusion: A large force is no match for a smaller, faster, much more well armed force to whom money is no object, especially when such power is both disposable and entertaining.
    ...And you thought it would be a good idea to give a grenuke to Fresh Loaf? Do you hate Ponyville or something? ;~;

2. - Top - End - #932
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Those pieces of jewelery are conduits, not the true power source. Just because I don't have some silly necklaces doesn't mean I can't keep my ship working at MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY.
    NUH-UH BECAUSE I HAVE AN ANTI-ANTI-ANTI ENERGY GENERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Like cutting the neurotoxin pipes so they can't fill that facility with deadly neurotoxin. I did nothing to the neurotoxin itself, just removed its ability to reach the location it needed to be at.
    Someone has been playing Portal 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    What would Lixie compute to in your magic level system?
    Mrow?
    Most recent time I at all statted myself for d&d I called myself a level 30 allstalt. Gestalt ALL the classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Don't you think that's a bit... personal? And possibly requiring Bleakbane to have information Lixie doesn't hand out casually?
    I do have one or two secrets, but largely I'm pretty open.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Never ask a lady about her divine rank.
    0 or 1, most of the time. :P

Quote Originally Posted by fizmat View Post
    You don't even need to actually fight to RP a powerful being or leader of a huge force. See the CommanderXGoddess otp. Granted, they've had millenia to become this good at being nonchalantly powerful, but I bet they can give a few pointers. The threat is that much more credible because it's never enacted (and as a bonus consequence never anticlimactically countered by a stray godmodder) and the audience is free to imagine the horrible consequences.
    Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    I'm bored, so I'm stealing this from Derpibooru:
    Spoiler
    Show

You might want to spoiler your answers, to prevent those trying to avoid S3 spoilers from getting angry at you.

My favourite parts? Tough call. Trixie's comeback was expected, and I thought I'd hate it, but when she challenged Luna to a dance battle? I was jumping for joy!

Also the beach episode. Yeah, it was kinda fanservicey (Rarity's swimsuit... oh my... ) But the Crusaders' battle against Poseidon was a fantastic piece of animation.

Best song goes to the duet between Celestia and Iron Will. Manly tears were shed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aww man, the shipping episode. Just... I was so amazed. Not only that they managed to get away with doing it, but making every single shipper happy? They did me proud.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

3. - Top - End - #933
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spamotron View Post
    In the ponies world everything has to be done manually. The Princesses raise the Sun and the Moon. Pegasi create the weather etc.

With everything reliant on Ponies/Other creatures acting individually and not being a psychic hivemind small errors and minor cross purpose acts could potentially build up over time cascading into big problems eventually. Every so often the Elements of Harmony need to be used to give the world a "Tune Up" to set everything running optimally again.
    Ooh, I like this. Headcanon accepted! I think I need a picture of of a big red "headcanon accepted" button. Hmm... If only I had art/photoshop skills.

Let's see. What if the elements pushed their bearers towards jobs/positions of authority related to their element? Like, for example, ponies start coming to Applejack to resolve disputes, even though the town has a perfectly good court?
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    I'm bored, so I'm stealing this from Derpibooru:
    Spoiler
    Show

You might want to spoiler your answers, to prevent those trying to avoid S3 spoilers from getting angry at you.

My favourite parts? Tough call. Trixie's comeback was expected, and I thought I'd hate it, but when she challenged Luna to a dance battle? I was jumping for joy!

Also the beach episode. Yeah, it was kinda fanservicey (Rarity's swimsuit... oh my... ) But the Crusaders' battle against Poseidon was a fantastic piece of animation.

Best song goes to the duet between Celestia and Iron Will. Manly tears were shed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have to be honest, I did not see the whole "Discord is Celestia and Luna's father" thing coming, but I think they handled it really well.

Also, I love that they got Liam Neilson to voice Star Swirl the Bearded.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    That's what it wants you to think, you fool!
    So, the professor is playing with catastrophically dangerous forces that he likely has little or no actual understanding of? Is there some part of any of that that’s supposed to be at all surprising?

In all fairness though, the professor is actually supposed to be siphoning off Discord’s energy. I’m just happy he found a practical use for the stuff that doesn’t involve blowing things up.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

Welp. Back from my trip to Hiroshima. And how many pages did you ponies make in my abscence? Five? Ten? Close enough?

Yeah, I don't have nearly the energy to read through that mess, so I'ma just jump right back in with an entry in a serious of rather heartwarming comics:

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Firbolg in the Playground

All right, it's not pony but it addresses a concern that this thread has discussed plenty of times before, and it's a brilliant phrasing of an age-old concept. Seriously, give this a read:

Spoiler
    Show
    From SMBC

Why are you so good at being philosophical? In other news, I've spent a lifetime staring at teachers in classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    ...And you thought it would be a good idea to give a grenuke to Fresh Loaf? Do you hate Ponyville or something? ;~;
    Oh, no, those were mini grenukes. While a grenuke is about tennis-ball sized, mini-grenukes are more appropriate to slingshots. The annoying this is how much more finicky they are; The smaller size makes the magnet array much harder to control.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

7. - Top - End - #937
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by asdflove View Post
    Out of the blue I show up with art. I love Ponifiying things.
    http://asdflove.deviantart.com/art/H...fied-324734385
    http://asdflove.deviantart.com/art/P...Elan-324688093
    http://asdflove.deviantart.com/art/E...ddle-324748159

(Sorry That I just linked it, they are far too big to put here as an image, even in a spoiler box)
    And now V. But I'm not super happy with this one. Not androgynous enough.
    http://asdflove.deviantart.com/art/P...vius-324948639
    Aaaand Roy's turn
    http://asdflove.deviantart.com/art/P...-Roy-324959487

8. - Top - End - #938
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post

Someone has been playing Portal 2.
    Pinkie PiexCompanion Cube OTP
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

9. - Top - End - #939

On V's gender confusion: give her the leggy body type Flim, Flam, and Fluer have, but keep the "normal" pony face (She's a Elf, after all.). That should help. I suppose.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-02 at 07:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

10. - Top - End - #940
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

This image is relevant.

Spoiler
    Show

Why is it relevant? I -just- realised you guys ment Relationshiping back in our 3 day old conversation on shiping when I was thinking about vehicle based ships transportation.

God knows what things people ship with...
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2012-09-02 at 07:27 PM.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

11. - Top - End - #941
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    On V's gender confusion: give her the leggy body type Flim, Flam, and Fluer have, but keep the "normal" pony face. That should help. I suppose.
    ... I don't get it. The ponies you listed don't even have the same body type. Fleur has the same one as Luna and Cadence, and Flim and Flam share theirs with Post Haste.

12. - Top - End - #942
    Barbarian in the Playground

So. I had a dream last night.

It started out with me in my little college apartment. I heard a knock at the door. When I went to look through the peephole, I couldn't see anything, so I opened the door. And who was standing there but our very own Pinkie Pie?

She said she'd heard I was feeling down recently, and she'd come to cheer me up. Now, she's everyone's friend, so she knew that a big, hyperactive party wasn't the way to do it for me. So instead, she offered to go with me on a friend-date.

I reluctantly accepted, and the day began. We went to various places around town, trying out food, browsing stores, sitting and talking in a cafe for a while. She waved to practically everyone, and I waved to the people I knew. By the time the dream was over, I was feeling much better. We walked back up the stairs to my apartment, and she stopped in the doorway and said this:

"Well, it's time for me to go now, but tonight was suuuuuper fun! We should do it again sometime! But right now you've gotta wake up. Don't worry, I'll be back!"

I closed the door and went to bed, thinking about how odd her phrasing had been.

And then I woke up.

It was a very vivid dream, even now twelve hours after I woke up. I'm not sure what to make of it, although a small part of me hopes that it wasn't entirely my imagination and that some essence of Pinkie Pie really did come to cheer me up when I needed it badly.

Even if that's not the case, it was a very good dream, and I hope to remember it. And, of course, Pinkie Pie has /just/ nudged over Fluttershy in my internal rankings.

My name is Pinkie Pie
    And I am here to say
    I'm gonna make you smile
    And I will brighten up your day~

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ettin in the Playground

... I don't get it. The ponies you listed don't even have the same body type. Fleur has the same one as Luna and Cadence, and Flim and Flam share theirs with Post Haste.
    If (s)he's an elf, make hir a deer.

14. - Top - End - #944

Well-
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    - oh look, a better idea! "dodges into bushes"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground

Reviewers

Chapter 3 of II is ready for review. Please note this is very draft-ish, I've only read it through once and I'm super tired right now so I bet it's rather rough around the edges. But I promised myself I'd publish the finished product tomorrow at latest, so I'd like some thought before I make the final edits.

I'm off to sleep ...

II.3 - It Takes Two (draft)

16. - Top - End - #946
    Titan in the Playground

I suppose that as I will likely exist more than long enough, it may come to pass that one day it ceases to amuse me how modern ponies such as yourselves find so much joy in such inelegant weapons of mass destruction. Orbital Lazers, pseudo-nuclear explosives and so on. It's all just so indiscriminate, so wasteful.

I simply cannot see the attraction, even ignoring the potential harm such devices could do to your own.

Each to his own, I suppose.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-09-02 at 07:54 PM.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Reviewers

Chapter 3 of II is ready for review. Please note this is very draft-ish, I've only read it through once and I'm super tired right now so I bet it's rather rough around the edges. But I promised myself I'd publish the finished product tomorrow at latest, so I'd like some thought before I make the final edits.

I'm off to sleep ...

Looks good, the only issue I can see is:
    Spoiler
    Show
    it's just that she's got no heartbeat.
    Shouldn't that be "has no heartbeat"?
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

18. - Top - End - #948
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I suppose that as I will likely exist more than long enough, it may come to pass that one day it ceases to amuse me how modern ponies such as yourselves find so much joy in such inelegant weapons of mass destruction. Orbital Lazers, pseudo-nuclear explosives and so on. It's all just so indiscriminate, so wasteful.

I simply cannot see the attraction, even ignoring the potential harm such devices could do to your own.

I don't know what universe you come from, but as far as I know, there is absolutely -nothing- unelegant about a good explosion. They're like Fireworks... but Over 9000!

Momentary Masterpieces in which all those present can feel the heartbeat of creation... for such periods in time and space, witnessing the type of energy that shaped all of existance... It's absolutely beautiful. The Power... the Glory... the Majesty!

I suppose it is a bit of an acquired taste.
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

19. - Top - End - #949
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Well-

- oh look, a better idea! "dodges into bushes"
    ... I'm ponifiying not fim styling...

20. - Top - End - #950
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spamotron View Post
    In the ponies world everything has to be done manually. The Princesses raise the Sun and the Moon. Pegasi create the weather etc.

With everything reliant on Ponies/Other creatures acting individually and not being a psychic hivemind small errors and minor cross purpose acts could potentially build up over time cascading into big problems eventually. Every so often the Elements of Harmony need to be used to give the world a "Tune Up" to set everything running optimally again.
    This seems actually kind of implicit in the S1 mentions of Elements of Harmony. I think the trouble is, as the show gains traction, people forget that they aren't Godforce Artifacts so much as tokens of elemental harmoniousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    [SPOILER]
    So, the professor is playing with catastrophically dangerous forces that he likely has little or no actual understanding of? Is there some part of any of that that’s supposed to be at all surprising?

In all fairness though, the professor is actually supposed to be siphoning off Discord’s energy. I’m just happy he found a practical use for the stuff that doesn’t involve blowing things up.
    I don't know where you're getting this "doesn't involve blowing stuff up" nonsense as the entire point is he's not in control. The stability of the chaos is, naturally, in question here.

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post

It started out with me in my little college apartment. I heard a knock at the door. When I went to look through the peephole, I couldn't see anything, so I opened the door. And who was standing there but our very own Pinkie Pie?

She said she'd heard I was feeling down recently, and she'd come to cheer me up. Now, she's everyone's friend, so she knew that a big, hyperactive party wasn't the way to do it for me. So instead, she offered to go with me on a friend-date.

I reluctantly accepted, and the day began. We went to various places around town, trying out food, browsing stores, sitting and talking in a cafe for a while. She waved to practically everyone, and I waved to the people I knew. By the time the dream was over, I was feeling much better. We walked back up the stairs to my apartment, and she stopped in the doorway and said this:

"Well, it's time for me to go now, but tonight was suuuuuper fun! We should do it again sometime! But right now you've gotta wake up. Don't worry, I'll be back!"

I closed the door and went to bed, thinking about how odd her phrasing had been.

And then I woke up.

It was a very vivid dream, even now twelve hours after I woke up. I'm not sure what to make of it, although a small part of me hopes that it wasn't entirely my imagination and that some essence of Pinkie Pie really did come to cheer me up when I needed it badly.

Even if that's not the case, it was a very good dream, and I hope to remember it. And, of course, Pinkie Pie has /just/ nudged over Fluttershy in my internal rankings.

My name is Pinkie Pie
    And I am here to say
    I'm gonna make you smile
    Sweet~
    Question though? Weren't you the one who said you didn't really like 'smile smile smile'? Has that changed, since?

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Thirded!

21. - Top - End - #951
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post

And then I woke up.

My name is Pinkie Pie
    And I am here to say
    I'm gonna make you smile
    She's reeeeaaaaaalllllll.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ogre in the Playground

What is even up with ponies and weapons these days. It's like... Ponythread is an arms race. 6_9

23. - Top - End - #953
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    I don't know what universe you come from, but as far as I know, there is absolutely -nothing- unelegant about a good explosion. They're like Fireworks... but Over 9000!
    There's plenty of elegance lost in an explosion when compared to, say, every other method of achieving whatever you're using it for. It's a lot of energy, literally, like In Joules, that is not achieving your end. Glorifying an explosion because it's majestic is like glorifying wetting yourself and rolling in it, because it's so much more wasteful than just using the lou.

That thrill? That's not an explosion. That's kinetic energy. You can get that, and the light show, an the heat, all at separate components, with about half the expenditure. Get a blast heater, a laser light show device, and a roller coaster. Or wear a sweater on Space Mountain at disneyland.

Momentary Masterpieces in which all those present can feel the heartbeat of creation... for such periods in time and space, witnessing the type of energy that shaped all of existance... It's absolutely beautiful. The Power... the Glory... the Majesty!
    Eh. Some people get that through astronomy. Some get it through spinning in circles really fast. Some get it from going to church. Creation has a lot of broad implications.

... I'm ponifiying not fim styling...
    Good point! My bad.

24. - Top - End - #954
    Bugbear in the Playground

What is even up with ponies and weapons these days. It's like... Ponythread is an arms race. 6_9
    There are reasons my OC - whom I will get around to introducing one of these days - is an ordinary accountant at a Manehattan firm.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post

I suppose it is a bit of an acquired taste.

Don't get me wrong, an explosion used correctly can be very...productive. It can be a very useful tool, but as a tactic it is a limited, one dimensional thing and as a general phenomina the explosion is the epitomy of crude ineligance and brutish force.
    Any shallow aesthetic or scientific quality such a thing has is more than outweighed by the ugliness it leaves behind and the ruin that such a thing makes of the Equine form in particular is an affront to any appreciator of beauty.

Yeah, it's gotten to be a thing. Power-play and the fetishisation of mad science, strange days in ponythread. I think sometimes that we must have lost ourselves at some point. It's like thread itself has been slowly discorded.

It wonder if it would help if we could convince Pokonic and Alabenson to start a freeform thread and Thunderdome the whole Silent Night/Boffinspark thing, just lock those two OC's in there till they can sort out their differences one way or the other.

26. - Top - End - #956

Sweet~
    Question though? Weren't you the one who said you didn't really like 'smile smile smile'? Has that changed, since?
    ... If that was ever the case, I was obviously suffering from some sort of crippling temporary insanity at the time. Past me is and always has been an idiot. >.>

27. - Top - End - #957

I know right? It's a bit daunting really, my OCs in order are: A tamer of Wild Beasts(Crossings), his camerawoman(Iris), and now a Table and Garden supplies salesman (Marble Top). You have these relativley normal ponies, and then you have these mad science one-ups-manshipers.

Not sure I would have ponythread any other way though...
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

28. - Top - End - #958
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Reviewers

I'm off to sleep ...

II3
    Spoiler
    Show

After we get you cleaned and looked at by a doctor.
    cleaned "up"?

“You seem confused about what happened(period) that's a bad sign, Rainbow,”

stop fuzzing over me,
    fussing

“It's not nothing, Rainbow,
    i don't think she'd keep using the name when talking to the only person in the room

Dirt and dried blood washed away and disappeared down the drain(period) and Although Dash resented being treated like this, it was still nice to feel the warm water wash over her. She closed her eyes and tried to relax.
    separate thoughts, separate sentences.

Dash looked gloomily at the wall. “I don't wanna talk about it,” she said without looking at Twilight.
    kinda the same action twice, dont ya think?

“Do they know you ran away?”
    who's "they"?

This is the new village of Dusk(period) It's mainly home to dusk ponies, but it is our hope we're hoping that other ponies will settle here and in other villages as the forest is tamed.
    seemed like a run on sentence. also "dusk" is home of the "dusk ponies"? that seems a bit... uncreative?
    even(ing)tide, gloaming, nightfall maybe?

i would also think "developed" before "tamed"

She hated the way Twilight could be so infuriatingly rational and above all correct.
    feels like a joke, but i think the delivery is a little off. maybe comma break?
    like "she hated how twlilight could be so rational, it was even worse that she was usually right!

disclaimer: humor is highly subjective

“Oh,” she said in sudden realization. “You … loved her?”
    i would think twi would be more reluctant to say things like this

something about the cadence of zecora's rhymes is bugging me. not sure what tho, I'm not one for poetry

the reveal here is kinda lacking since WE already knew there were 2 dashes running around. that said, I always like seeing your characters just interact with each other. it's always interesting, just don't get stuck on it too long

now pardon me while this infernal cold kicks my rear.
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-09-02 at 08:47 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

29. - Top - End - #959
    Banned

We should be clear; the number of non-armed ponies is around twice that of armed. It's just that the non-armed ponies are really bad at peace-ing at others, while the armed ones have no problem strutting into a new universe and producing craters. I mean, they're armed, who's gonna stop them?

Seriously though, they're a minority. They're just visible and easy to complain about.

Yeah, it's gotten to be a thing. Power-play and the fetishisation of mad science, strange days in ponythread. I think sometimes that we must have lost ourselves at some point. It's like thread itself has been slowly discorded.
    The Discordian nature of the thread has been an acknowledged thing since before disQord, actually.

It wonder if it would help if we could convince Pokonic and Alabenson to start a freeform thread and Thunderdome the whole Silent Night/Boffinspark thing, just lock those two OC's in there till they can sort out their differences one way or the other.
    Maybe. Two problems though; they resist, an of they did go then suddenly I would be in the limnlight. As limn is worst green! It's barely acceptable as a citrus fruit.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe. Two problems though; they resist, an of they did go then suddenly I would be in the limnlight. As limn is worst green! It's barely acceptable as a citrus fruit.
    My bag of Chocolate-Lime-sweets disagrees with you. Lime is sometimes awesome.