New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LII: 525.600 Ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Then it's a good thing I plan on rigging Maxtronaut's ship to be a holy warrior, because Boffencraft will spontaneously develop evil mook tendencies. Or duh limbs.
    I wouldn't be overly worried about that. My energy containment protocols are completely foolproof, so there's absolutely no chance of the Discordant energy affecting the rest of the ship.
    *several small cotton cady clouds rush past in the background*
    No chance of it affecting the rest of the ship whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Do you mind if I borrow that, compare notes a bit? I'm afraid my first attempt at cloning didn't have the desired effect, though I love my little Athena anyway.
    I suppose I could provide you with a few of my spare cloning vats if you need the technology. It would only be fair considering I've been trying to reverse engineer your rainuke devices.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Titan in the Playground

AotrsCom
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, there we go... cleared that last wreck we shot down before dealing with the supply ship, and there goes Peon Seven!

Oh... new base is up. So, I guess I had better start adding some soldiers, then, really.

Of course, you know what this means, don't you Hopereaver...?

No, I don...

oh Lichemaster please no. Don't say it, don't say it, don't say-

[Protoss]We must recruit additional Peons![/Protoss]

Aaaaargh! *headesk*

You... You've been waiting days for the opportunity to use that line, haven't you?

Yes.

Yes, I have.

Totally worth it.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Speaking of filling the gap between seasons, I have a fanfic recommendation for everypony! It is called Mystara's Little Ponies: Friendship is Adventuring.

I actually read this story last year and liked it a lot, so I figured I'd share it with you now that the author's moved the whole thing over onto FimFiction.

It is basically a fic that puts Equestria in Mystara, with all the implications that entails. Contains humans. Protagonist is human OC.

That is all.

Edit: Added link.
    I've read that one. It was incredible and hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    AotrsCom
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, there we go... cleared that last wreck we shot down before dealing with the supply ship, and there goes Peon Seven!

Oh... new base is up. So, I guess I had better start adding some soldiers, then, really.

No, I don...

Aaaaargh! *headesk*

You... You've been waiting days for the opportunity to use that line, haven't you?

Yes.

Yes, I have.

Totally worth it.
    Hehehehe.

Apparently my story somehow got into the feature box of FIMFiction. This only proves our space lich's point that we have hit a drought of good pony fan fics.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Though how they go about to restore balance would be important. It could be argued that NMM was pure evil given that a forever-lasting night would eventually kill off most life on the planet.
    except luna was still in there.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Titan in the Playground

Told you my dalek impression was spot on!

It was! I'm especially impressed how you managed to perfectly imitate the dalek-gun noise using only a paperclip and a slightly moistened cantaloupe.
    ...okay, even I'm impressed.
    Hopes, how did you manage to change your text colour?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    You know what would be kinda cool? An MLP giraffe...

Spoiler
    Show
    That is pretty cool. The design heavily implies that giraffes and zebras come from the same place though (presumably pony Africa), which I think is a little boring. It would be interesting if they were from totally different areas and even an episode where Zecora and a giraffe were to meet and get to know each other would be interesting.

Ancient Chinese Secret.
    Knowing exactly what Thanqol is talking about, including the link to the video that he didn't even post here degeneration check #2
    Spoiler
    Show
    Results: 7,5,10,4. Rerolled 10 was a 7. I'm just barely keeping my sanity when faced with all this Thanqol, it seems.

Told you my dalek impression was spot on!

It was! I'm especially impressed how you managed to perfectly imitate the dalek-gun noise using only a paperclip and a slightly moistened cantaloupe.
    Ooh cantaloupe, I love cantaloupe. Do you have a supply of any other fruits on your ship?

AotrsCom
    Spoiler
    Show

No, I don...

Aaaaargh! *headesk*

Yes.

Yes, I have.

Totally worth it.
    By Celestia, that was genius. If there's a corny pun god somewhere in the universe, I think you just earned that god's blessing.

X-pony UFO 61
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Why does the Avenger take so long to repair? Whyyyyy?! Okay, okay, we so we finished our second one and the only reason that our first is in such bad shape is that it soloed a battleship so we could capture an enemy commander and we did capture him, and Cydonia or Bust is researching as we speak. But still, it looks like your Asian base Avenger is going to be out of commission for a couple weeks and North Africa will need to pick up the slack.

We've also spotted an alien base in Brazil, but haven't attacked it yet. It's such a big undertaking at this point, and I want to wait until we have psi amps for the whole North American team. They should be done before October 31st, so we'll hit the base before the end of the month. I'm also a little worried. This one is labeled base #4 on our sensors, and we haven't exactly found base #3. It's got to be in either Northern Europe or Australia though, I've done flyovers everywhere else at this point.

So, I should tell you about our sweet battleship assault. As colonel, I figured it was important to lead from the front, so I took private Derpy with me and we made a beeline for the third floor. Octavia was a real doll, cleaning up all the outdoor areas, and the rest of the team pushed into the base level and up through the second floor of the ship. We tried out our new plasma hovertank too, and would you believe these battleships have a lift big enough to get a tank onto the actual ship? Yeah, that was fun. It was a floater battleship, so it wasn't the biggest deal ever, but we still had to take out a couple of tools armed with blaster launchers. I bagged the commander, Derpy sprinted the other way and smacked the leader. Then we snuck into the med bay and took out the medic for good measure an that pretty much took care of things.

I was thinking though. If this had been a snakeman ship, or *shudder* one of those ethereal ships, we would have been in deep trouble pushing in through the main entrance like we did. I bet the set up a major crossfire on the lifts. Now that we've got a surplus of blaster launchers and flight armor though, I've had a great idea! Next battleship, we're sending an infiltration team in through the roof while everypony else clears out the ground level and covers the entrances. One blaster bomb should blow a hole, even through the thicker Battleship outer hulls. Then we send our guys jetpacking in, drop down right in the commander's face and light'em up. Oh man, I'm gonna have to dust off my classics for this one, huh? I'm thinkin we ride in to "Don't Stop Believin." What do you think princess?

Your faithful DJ,
    Colonel Vinyl Scratch
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-09-03 at 11:51 AM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Name is Splintered Perception. Five important traits... hmm. Very witty, has a smart aleck answer for everything. Curious, she loves to learn new things. Absent-minded, tends to get lost in her own thoughts, however interesting they may get. Stubborn, doesn't like having her ideals challenged, 'they're always right' and all that. Quiet, caught up in her own little world, doesn't like to talk much.
    Why did you just describe me with female pronouns... WHERE ARE THE CAMERAS IN MY HOUSE! Oh Celestia help me, I have a stalker...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    X-pony UFO 61
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Why does the Avenger take so long to repair? Whyyyyy?! Okay, okay, we so we finished our second one and the only reason that our first is in such bad shape is that it soloed a battleship so we could capture an enemy commander and we did capture him, and Cydonia or Bust is researching as we speak. But still, it looks like your Asian base Avenger is going to be out of commission for a couple weeks and North Africa will need to pick up the slack.

We've also spotted an alien base in Brazil, but haven't attacked it yet. It's such a big undertaking at this point, and I want to wait until we have psi amps for the whole North American team. They should be done before October 31st, so we'll hit the base before the end of the month. I'm also a little worried. This one is labeled base #4 on our sensors, and we haven't exactly found base #3. It's got to be in either Northern Europe or Australia though, I've done flyovers everywhere else at this point.

So, I should tell you about our sweet battleship assault. As colonel, I figured it was important to lead from the front, so I took private Derpy with me and we made a beeline for the third floor. Octavia was a real doll, cleaning up all the outdoor areas, and the rest of the team pushed into the base level and up through the second floor of the ship. We tried out our new plasma hovertank too, and would you believe these battleships have a lift big enough to get a tank onto the actual ship? Yeah, that was fun. It was a floater battleship, so it wasn't the biggest deal ever, but we still had to take out a couple of tools armed with blaster launchers. I bagged the commander, Derpy sprinted the other way and smacked the leader. Then we snuck into the med bay and took out the medic for good measure an that pretty much took care of things.

I was thinking though. If this had been a snakeman ship, or *shudder* one of those ethereal ships, we would have been in deep trouble pushing in through the main entrance like we did. I bet the set up a major crossfire on the lifts. Now that we've got a surplus of blaster launchers and flight armor though, I've had a great idea! Next battleship, we're sending an infiltration team in through the roof while everypony else clears out the ground level and covers the entrances. One blaster bomb should blow a hole, even through the thicker Battleship outer hulls. Then we send our guys jetpacking in, drop down right in the commander's face and light'em up. Oh man, I'm gonna have to dust off my classics for this one, huh? I'm thinkin we ride in to "Don't Stop Believin." What do you think princess?

Your faithful DJ,
    Colonel Vinyl Scratch
    I said Avengers can take the battleship, not that it would come off easy. Can't quite remember it, but I think there is a Nuke Launcher weapon that makes ship fights easier.
    Blaster Bombs are fickle about blowing up ship parts in my experience, it's a good plan though I've done it multiple times. Since you have all that, I suggest a Blaster Bomb Tank just for gits and shiggles.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Titan in the Playground

I would just like to say that Under the Northern Lights is frakking awesome, and you should totally all be reading it you aren't already.

Logical extension of dragons eating rocks and gems? Rock-crushing jaws + acid saliva (for dissolving the gemstones) plus claws that can carve through metal. Spike is frellin' awesome.

(And Twi didn't do so bad, either, for that matter...)

I'm totally headcanoning those draconic attributes, along with the teleport-fire-breath because Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...okay, even I'm impressed.
    Hopes, how did you manage to change your text colour?
    'S all in the pronouciation. I do do some undercover work, after all, and I don't always need to use magic!

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Hehehehe.
    By Celestia, that was genius. If there's a corny pun god somewhere in the universe, I think you just earned that god's blessing.
    Thannnkyou, I'll be hear all week.

Unfortunately.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    It looks good! What program are you using, if not Photoshop? (I use Inkscape myself.)
    I use Paint.Net it's basically like Photoshop but it's missing a lot of tools but it basically works the same as Photoshop as far as I can tell.
    In the arena of logic I fight UNARMED!!!

Current Avatar by zimmerwald1915
    Former Avatars by the amazing Dirtytabs
    Former avatar 1

Former Avatar 2

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Barbarian in the Playground

....Just noticed

Heh, expected more chaos over saying that I was a brony given how it was before.

Already quoted, but I'd like to do my part in preserving this moment. Welcome to a little piece of reality. It's still insane ponysane, but you might enjoy it here.
    Mostly seemed like I'm a hate magnet when being myself though

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    ...what? I already mentioned I disliked a lot of things! how am I going to be a full brony with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post

Almost completely missing my point, of course. As useful as controlled demolition is, it is largely a civilian concern. Though useful enough in a ground-war, especially as a way to cut supply lines. There are no civilian applications for the type of explosives that Ponythread seems to be so enthralled by. Orbital Lasers and nuclear-grade explosives have only one real use. Ending life in the most forceful, brutal and indescriminate of ways with little concern for who is or isn't a combatant. To glorify such a crude tool is something that I just cannot understand.
    Of course, you got to know what, where and how to throw it!
    if you want to blow up some tanks in a street you don't randomly launch orbital bombardment, you just send an A-10 (or similar) and AGM them! that way you can be sure you're hitting him! and it's still cool!
    It's all about using brute force at the best spots, doesn't work? use more! they're just like dots and art: use them right and you make a masterpiece!
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-09-03 at 02:25 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Bugbear in the Playground

Meeeehhhhhh.... @__________@

Sore throat, sinuses are filled to the brim with refuse, I'm echausted so much that it's an effort to even type this, I am SICK.

How's your Labor Day weekend going? Mine SUCKS.
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-09-03 at 02:33 PM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Orc in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Greetings,

I don't really understand what is actually going on in here , but may I ask if somebody knows some facts about the third season? Like, when it is going to start, if it has a full run of 26 episodes and why didn't I get a pink Fluttershy T-Shirt for my birthday? :(
    Playing Magic? Interested in trading? Try Pucatrade!

Trading cards for pucapoints, which you can use to have people send you cards. Just shoot me a message if you got questions.

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post

Sore throat, sinuses are filled to the brim with refuse, I'm echausted so much that it's an effort to even type this, I am SICK.

how in tartarus do you always manage to get sick when i do?
    seriously, this is just getting creepy.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Firbolg in the Playground

That is pretty cool. The design heavily implies that giraffes and zebras come from the same place though (presumably pony Africa), which I think is a little boring. It would be interesting if they were from totally different areas and even an episode where Zecora and a giraffe were to meet and get to know each other would be interesting.
    I would think that Zebrica (Zefrica? The Samara? The Zavvana?) would be just as diverse as Equestria, if not moreso. Heck, I could see Rhinos and Hippo's being genuine races as well.

Quote Originally Posted by raymundo View Post
    Greetings,

I don't really understand what is actually going on in here , but may I ask if somebody knows some facts about the third season? Like, when it is going to start, if it has a full run of 26 episodes and why didn't I get a pink Fluttershy T-Shirt for my birthday? :(
    The third season:

1: We dont know.

2: Nope, just thirteen episodes.

3: Ask people in pesky RL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Troll in the Playground

Get better soon!

Almost completely missing my point, of course.
    I wasn't aiming at it in the first place.

As useful as controlled demolition is, it is largely a civilian concern. Though useful enough in a ground-war, especially as a way to cut supply lines. There are no civilian applications for the type of explosives that Ponythread seems to be so enthralled by. Orbital Lasers and nuclear-grade explosives have only one real use. Ending life in the most forceful, brutal and indescriminate of ways with little concern for who is or isn't a combatant. To glorify such a crude tool is something that I just cannot understand.
    Power is attractive and OFCs and nukes are undeniably powerful. Such magnitude of power can be awe-inspiring, and that which inspires awe invites adoration. But that aside, sometimes you do need to end life in the most brutal, forceful and indiscriminate way possible. For instance...
    Truth resists simplicity.

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    how in tartarus do you always manage to get sick when i do?
    seriously, this is just getting creepy.
    You are what you eat.

Get better soon!
    Thanks. :3
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    I would think that Zebrica (Zefrica? The Samara? The Zavvana?) would be just as diverse as Equestria, if not moreso. Heck, I could see Rhinos and Hippo's being genuine races as well.
    This is what I was thinking. The way the series seems to play things out, anything with hooves is sentient. Other things may be, but things with hooves are. So we have ponies, cows, donkeys, zebra, and bison so far. However in the future we could have giraffes, deer, camels, llamas, buffalo, elk, moose, antelopes, gazelle, tapir, rhinos, and aardvarks!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Firbolg in the Playground

You are what you eat.

Thanks. :3
    Hey man, mind if you get on Clockwork right now?

In other, pony-related news, I just discovered that a good amount of my classmates also enjoy the wonder that is ponysanity. After spending the better part of last year not saying a word about ponies.
    Spoiler
    Show

This is what I was thinking. The way the series seems to play things out, anything with hooves is sentient. Other things may be, but things with hooves are. So we have ponies, cows, donkeys, zebra, and bison so far. However in the future we could have giraffes, deer, camels, llamas, buffalo, elk, moose, antelopes, gazelle, tapir, rhinos, and aardvarks!
    We could even branch out into weirder things. Abadas? Okipi? Winged Pigs? Heck, a Naga would be cool.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-09-03 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by raymundo View Post
    Greetings,

As was said we don't know when its scheduled, there are only 13 episodes, and presumably because you didn't point your gift givers at welovefine's website well enough.

More in detail also have heard two songs released as sneak peeks, one about Twilight and a test of some kind, and the other about some Crystal Ponies while on the merch end Hasbro has some "Crystal Empire" line they are cooking. Cadence seems to be involved so her return it assured. Other various details around include pretty sure rumors of Trixie, a presumable future villain, and some background shots. Outside of that various hint you can dig in the ponynet for, like Will Anderson saying this season is special for some reason.

So yeah nothing close to a spoiler, yet. This time last year I think we even had the first Discord clip out.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Titan in the Playground

Regarding season 3, there are rumors that it would be late September at the earliest (based on info usually coming from Hasbro a few weeks in advance), but we don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Why did you just describe me with female pronouns... WHERE ARE THE CAMERAS IN MY HOUSE! Oh Celestia help me, I have a stalker...

I said Avengers can take the battleship, not that it would come off easy. Can't quite remember it, but I think there is a Nuke Launcher weapon that makes ship fights easier.
    Blaster Bombs are fickle about blowing up ship parts in my experience, it's a good plan though I've done it multiple times. Since you have all that, I suggest a Blaster Bomb Tank just for gits and shiggles.
    Based on this site's evaluation and the fact I only had the one Avenger, it didn't seem like a good idea to grab the fusion ball launcher. Also, apparently the handheld blaster launcher will always blow up one UFO wall if the wall is the center of the impact. However, the tank explosion is weaker and can't penetrate UFO walls at all, though it blows up other terrain just fine.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Titan in the Playground

In honour of our little discourse, I dug out a war poem written by a guardspony on a world we saw particularly protracted, three way conflict on.

Quote Originally Posted by Whinnied Ode
    Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
    Knock-kneed, coughing like nags, we cursed through sludge,
    Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs
    And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
    Mares marched asleep. Many had lost their shoes
    But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame; all blind;
    Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
    Of tired, outstripped Five-Nines that dropped behind.

Gas! Gas! Quick, ponies!–An ecstasy of fumbling,
    Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time;
    But somepony still was yelling out and stumbling
    And flound'ring like a mare in fire or lime...
    Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
    As under a green sea, I saw her drowning.

In all my dreams, before my helpless sight,
    She plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.

If in some smothering dreams you too could pace
    Behind the wagon that we flung her in,
    And watch the white eyes writhing in her face,
    Her hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin;
    If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
    Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
    Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
    Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,–
    My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
    To foals ardent for some desperate glory,
    The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
    Pro patria mori.

Wilfred Owen's Dulce et Decorum Est was suprisingly easy to ponify.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    I wasn't aiming at it in the first place.

Touche.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    Power is attractive and OFCs and nukes are undeniably powerful. Such magnitude of power can be awe-inspiring, and that which inspires awe invites adoration. But that aside, sometimes you do need to end life in the most brutal, forceful and indiscriminate way possible. For instance...

It is a deceptive kind of power they grant, a fleeting, ingenuine strength. The latter is a good example actually. The tactic is sound, but mostly as it is a wise admission of defeat, of being hopelessly outmatched. When you are outmatched, seek to change the arena of conflict such that the odds are once again stacked overwhelmingly in your favour.

Ma'am?

Oh hush Joyreaper, I'm not giving any meaningful secrets away, this hardly constitutes a -
    Ma'am.
    Oh, fine. Alright, alright, I'll keep military discussion to a minimum.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

yes yes yes yes yes yes

went by ToysRUs before going into work

walked back to the pony are(which they had moved again)

saw one Favorites set

YOINK!

(or MINE! in the tone of voice of a seagull from Nemo if you prefer)

and now Nightmare Moon, Trixie Lulamoon, and DJ-Pon3 are mine!!!!
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

If it makes you feel any better, I have to work today. But get well soon.

Just for fun.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Why did I laugh so hard at this?
    The stoned-looking Spike is what got me laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    except luna was still in there.
    Even evil needs to feed.

Ahahahah, these are the best yet.
    Thanks! ^_^ We try to be entertaining when we can.
    The character Jimmy has pointed out that Trixie sticks out too much on these missions, lending help to the villains in finding us. Can't help that much, but the GM pointed out a spell I can use to temporarily make Trixie a human, thus blending in better.
    Trixie has no reason to hide who she is (Indeed, she jumps out at the chance of showponyship), but being able for once go out with the others into stores and shop for things or just HANG OUT without being attacked by the cult thugs, well...

Trixie... is pondering it.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-09-03 at 04:49 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Titan in the Playground

Chapter 3 of II is now finished. So far I'm managing a chapter a week, I hope I can keep that up.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Titan in the Playground

The stoned-looking Spike is what got me laughing.

Even evil needs to feed.

Thanks! ^_^ We try to be entertaining when we can.
    The character Jimmy has pointed out that Trixie sticks out too much on these missions, lending help to the villains in finding us. Can't help that much, but the GM pointed out a spell I can use to temporarily make Trixie a human, thus blending in better.
    Trixie has no reason to hide who she is (Indeed, she jumps out at the chance of showponyship), but being able for once go out with the others into stores and shop for things or just HANG OUT without being attacked by the cult thugs, well...

Trixie... is pondering it.
    If you do it, make less effort to blend in than usual. Trixie it up to 11 and break the dial off. To balance it out, you see.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    yes yes yes yes yes yes

went by ToysRUs before going into work

walked back to the pony are(which they had moved again)

saw one Favorites set

YOINK!

(or MINE! in the tone of voice of a seagull from Nemo if you prefer)

and now Nightmare Moon, Trixie Lulamoon, and DJ-Pon3 are mine!!!!
    Sweeet.

I have resigned myself to the fact that it's going to be nightmarish (ahaha) getting ahold of any ponies over here - even more so because I really haven't got the space - or the hair-dealing-with-skills - for brushables, and getting the blind bag ones is even more difficult. (And the prices of ebay are starting to creep up as well. *sigh*)

AotrsCom
    Spoiler
    Show
    Another day night seriously, I've had like seventeen missions, of which about three or four have been in the daytime, it's really tedious another supplyship.

Easy meat... I made Derpy a Sergeant! Long overdue, that pegasus's kill-count is second only to mine and Hopereaver's! Okay, she may not be fast off the draw, but, y'know, Derpy!

And we're down to five Peons... (Peon Six, wounded and returned to duty just in time to die at the bottom of the ramp!) Peon Five is doing amazingly well... She's still alive, after fourteen missions out of seventeen. If she keeps it up, I might have to kill her up to footsoldier...

Oh, another small scout... Wham. Fifteen missions. Should I promote her to Lich trooper?

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Titan in the Playground

I must admit this pic made me absurdly and bizarrely jealous for reasons I'm not really sure I comprehend:

Spoiler
    Show

The Doctor is a lucky lucky pony.

Best pony couple? Best pony couple. Period.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Troll in the Playground

I wonder how long I spent on my post before my browser crashed. Crud, and I lost the image dump I was doing too.

Let's see what I can remember.

Deadly:
    Chapter 3 was good. Minor nitpick:
    Spoiler
    Show
    “I see, not a single heart's beat? That is very strange indeed,”

This doesn't rhyme. May I suggest:
    “I see, not a single heart's beat? I wonder what could cause such a feat."

Thanqol:
    Those little felt ponies are cute!

Digo:
    Your Trixie just gets funnier and funnier!

Random pictures
    Spoiler
    Show

Can't wait for this to be coloured:

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

Changeling abomination?

Headcanon, activate!
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Banned

Wow. Fell asleep and never actually hit 'submit'. I'm Lucky this was still on my screen!

Though how they go about to restore balance would be important. It could be argued that NMM was pure evil given that a forever-lasting night would eventually kill off most life on the planet.
    Okay, a big thing here, pardon my vehemence.

NO IT WOULD NOT.

Ponies control the seasons.
    The sun and moon are conceptually wielded by royalty.Weather is made on a factory.

So why the hell is darkness that really just turns everything purply goin to end in the heat death of Equestria?! Thermodynamics isn't an immutable law of existence, it's a pep-talking earth pony with an interest in volcanoes.

If we assume that harmony is a latent magical force, that friendship can conquer eternal winter, and that physics itself can be beaten by DeLancie until I crawls back with Stockholm, then we assume ponies could survive a thousand years of darkness. Doing otherwise has no basis.