Ramsus - 1
    Gray Mage - 1

4 votes min for lynch
    4 players haven't voted
    less than 24 hours left

Mayor Votes:
    Ramsus - 4
    usourselves&we - 1

Candidates send in name of one town member (see bold names in narrations) that want to learn more about.

Also, as have said before: Newcomer role descriptions not publicly revealed. Could be any number of NKers, of any alignment. Don't know when/if they'll appear.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Careless Village WW

If I'm reading this right, Zar Peter started as a commoner and gained a scry as a promotion. Given there are 3 wolves left from the 8 remaining starters and the starting devil is gone, it should be quick enough to test. Voting for another original player given the reasonable wolf density, Gray Mage.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll vote gunnar11

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    A man seems to fade into view next to Face Man, his body radiating light yet taking more from the surroundings then it will ever give.

"You do not look of you old self 'Face', let me be the first to give condolences in this most trying of times."

((Old accurateness perhaps, would that work for you? You can call him by any name/code name you wish, we don't think he ever would have said his name.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    um... oops

very sorry that I missed this.

"Hey there, Torch. I hate all these killings, all this death. People close to me are dying, and as the first mason to be outed, I have had to take on the task of being the voice for the masons. I have condemned as many innocent people to the gallows as I have guilty. Whatever information network exists, it's been sitting on its hands doing nothing. The pressure is liable to kill me. All of them scream their innocence, especially the guilty. Is it really worth fighting?"
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    no big problem really, good to see that you were not intentionally ignoring us.

"Who is to say what is worth the fight. The flicker of existence will always work to keep itself burning. Are you going to be the one to tell it to stop?"
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    no big problem really, good to see that you were not intentionally ignoring us.

"Who is to say what is worth the fight. The flicker of existence will always work to keep itself burning. Are you going to be the one to tell it to stop?"
    "I guess not. Still, I wish another was brave enough step forward and help me with the struggle."
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).

7. - Top - End - #337
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Do you fell there is one of your group that would be able to do so? Would it even be wise to put a target on the head of another before your time is done? The benefits might not outweigh the risks at this time."

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

"No, my brotherhood has already had one loss, it is not worth it for us to risk another of our number beyond me. But there are others out there. Those connected to the information network have remained silent while we died. My brothers and I have had to make our best guesses off our own gut. So far, no one claiming to be the spymaster has managed to find anything we can test their claims with. IF he really is out there, he's either incompetent or a coward."

9. - Top - End - #339
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello - I would like to join as a Clueless Newcomer?
    Number 39?

10. - Top - End - #340
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Caprice View Post
    Hello - I would like to join as a Clueless Newcomer?
    Number 39?
    Added. Will enter town tonite.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I'll vote for gunnar11.

Sorry that I haven't been around much, had a bunch of exams last week (still have one tomorrow as a matter of fact). I'll be more free after monday, I hope.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Current votes:
    Zar Peter - 4
    gunnar11 - 4
    Gray Mage - 2
    usourselves&we - 1
    Ramsus - 1

One vote needed to change tides.
    One person and two Clueless Newcomers haven't voted.
    Could new Executioner send in decision in case?

Mayor Votes:
    Ramsus - 4
    usourselves&we - 1

less than 12 hours left

13. - Top - End - #343
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by planswalker View Post
    "...."
    Kal views the two men talking at a distance. She attempts to catch the Face Man's eye, but he seems more focused on his companion. She clenches a tightly folded note in her hand, hoping to at least be able to pass the Mason that, should she be unable to talk with him.
    Last edited by Kalrany; 2012-10-21 at 10:56 AM.
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.The players were attacked individually on the road on the way to town by werewolves. To survive, they had to team up then and there without knowing anything about eachother (literally -- all character sheets were completed without other players' knowledge).

14. - Top - End - #344
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"No, my brotherhood has already had one loss, it is not worth it for us to risk another of our number beyond me. But there are others out there. Those connected to the information network have remained silent while we died. My brothers and I have had to make our best guesses off our own gut. So far, no one claiming to be the spymaster has managed to find anything we can test their claims with. IF he really is out there, he's either incompetent or a coward."
    The Nighthunter slung his hand-crossbow o'er his shoulder, taking a pipe from his jaw. "Howdy, pardners. Couldn't help but overhear." He shook his head. "I'm new in town, see. Don't know much. I know they's wolves about. And they got my brother, see?" The hand with the pipe pointed towards the symbol on his chest, and the silver-tipped arrows he carried in a quiver at his side. "They call me the Nighthunter. P'raps I can help you fellers out?"

I would vote, but... you know. That whole Clueless thing is a real doozy.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-10-21 at 11:19 AM.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Barbarian in the Playground

May I ask why I'm being voted for?
    I chose Zar Peter because the story planswalker told made sense. I don't know why people are voting for me though. If you guys had a reasonable story, I would understand...

16. - Top - End - #346
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm mostly at you because of TigerFang and the reason I don't want to die.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #347
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    The Nighthunter slung his hand-crossbow o'er his shoulder, taking a pipe from his jaw. "Howdy, pardners. Couldn't help but overhear." He shook his head. "I'm new in town, see. Don't know much. I know they's wolves about. And they got my brother, see?" The hand with the pipe pointed towards the symbol on his chest, and the silver-tipped arrows he carried in a quiver at his side. "They call me the Nighthunter. P'raps I can help you fellers out?"
    "By chance you might Nighthunter, all is possible is it not?"

Noticing Kal and the way she holds herself, and more particularly the way she holds something.

Turning to Face "Do not threat my friend, things change with time. but sadly I must part now." Moving to leave "May I not see you no sooner then the next light." Torch walks in the direction of Kal and fades from view.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kalrany View Post
    Kal views the two men talking at a distance. She attempts to catch the Face Man's eye, but he seems more focused on his companion. She clenches a tightly folded note in her hand, hoping to at least be able to pass the Mason that, should she be unable to talk with him.
    The Face Man motioned for her to come over and join them. He didn't say anything in the daylight he didn't mind sharing with everyone.

I would vote, but... you know. That whole Clueless thing is a real doozy.
    "Greetings, I am the Face Man, voice of the local chapter of masons. I hope you can indeed be an asset to this village."

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Greetings, I am the Face Man, voice of the local chapter of masons. I hope you can indeed be an asset to this village."
    "Jus' poin' me in de right d'rection." He notices Kal moving closer. "An' who's 'is pretty lady?"

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Face Man motioned for her to come over and join them. He didn't say anything in the daylight he didn't mind sharing with everyone.

"Jus' poin' me in de right d'rection." He notices Kal moving closer. "An' who's 'is pretty lady?"
    Seeing the Face Man's signal, Kal pulled a small book from her satchel and checked under the front cover, discretely slipping the note inside. While the first man had gone in a dramatic fashion, there was another that she had only seen from the distance.

"Hello, gentlemen," she said with an easy smile. "I am sorry to interrupt, but I came across a few things the other day that you might be interested in," she said, looking at the Face. "Take a look at this, and if you are interested, I have some more." She handed the Mason the book she had pulled on the way over.

She gave the newcomer another smile, though this one a bit more impish, she held out her hand for a shake. "As I said, I am sorry to interrupt, but I have not had a chance to catch up since I acquired this. My name is Kal, and I am a trader. My specialty is books, and stories of course. The rarer the better in either case. I am pretty new here myself. Are you also staying at the inn?"
    Last edited by Kalrany; 2012-10-21 at 03:30 PM.
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.The players were attacked individually on the road on the way to town by werewolves. To survive, they had to team up then and there without knowing anything about eachother (literally -- all character sheets were completed without other players' knowledge).

21. - Top - End - #351
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Day 6

In town, Mob mills about, pointing around, questioning. Who are simple Villagers? Who Sympathizers of Advisor. Gallows are set up, and Executioner's axe still missing. Nothing much happening, not much different than other days. Villagers still confused, as much as Information Network. We change scenes to government building, where Mayor works.

In Mayor's building, not much happens until Mayor steps out for a spell. Then three men climb into room, team of three called Liberators, finding truth wherever it lies. One keeps watch, one prepares escape, and other searches for info. Finally, after much searching through files, exclaims, "I've found it! Information on the Sniper!" waving papers around. "It says here... 'Sniper: one of the Sympathizers, the Network should be keeping an eye on him. His identity is unknown, but he listens without pause to a subordinate, the Sympathizer most likely to be the Advisor's Successor. He shows no mercy and has no qualms about when or who to kill. A dangerous target, he must be taken care of as soon as possible. He...' " Suddenly, another whispers, "He's coming!" and they make their escape.

Office building, window shows Businessman in there, feet on desk, picking up darts and throwing them at post-its stuck to wall. Scattered around, seem to have missed. He begins tapping pen and looking thoughtful before peering out window at town below. View swings to other windows... a man typing furiously, break room with coffee and snacks, boss in office talking to a subordinate, a world seemingly unaffected by going-ons of outside. Whatever peace can be found, we change places once again.

At the gallows once again, no decision could be made. Some argue one way, others another, and others in no particular way. Suddenly, man falls through window, recognizable to small few as Follower from before. Some would think this a normal accident, where man would simply walk out, but for throwing axe in head and fact he just lies there, bleeding. Yes, gunnar11 lies there, a Common er... Wolf? now revealed. Town mutters in confusion and flees from site of murder.

Spoiler
    Show
    gunnar11, the Follower was axed in the head. He was a Common Wolf.
    C'nor assumes his role.
    A new Clueless Newcomer enters town.
    Eternis can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Day 7
    TBFProgrammer can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Night 7
    gunnar11 can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Day 8

Publicly revealed wins:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Player Name Wins
    usourselves&we 1
    Gray Mage 1
    TigerFang 1
    Ramsus 1
    Grue Bait 1
    Zar Peter 1
    planswalker 1
    Matthias2207 1

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Living Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ## Player Name
    1 usourselves&we
    4 Gray Mage
    6 TigerFang
    7 Ramsus
    8 Grue Bait
    9 Zar Peter
    11 planswalker
    13 Matthias2207
    27 Tom the Mime
    31 Devmaar
    35 Kalrany
    50 bladescape
    51 C'nor
    -- Clueless Newcomer
    30 Penguinator
    39 Caprice

Night 6 begins
    ...and will end in 24 hours

Call for any onlookers to be Clueless Newcomers!

Due to popular demand (and lack of an opponent), there is now a Mayor role. Vote everyday for it! Candidate was elected Mayor today, but that role is flexible: anyone can take it, and who has it can change from day to day. What it does, find out for yourselves. Candidates for Mayor role should send in one title (bold in narrations) or topic they would like to learn more about.

Missed 1 Day
    bladescape
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2014-08-06 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Fixing tables

22. - Top - End - #352
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay. I am unreasonably eager for this game - I'll let it be known that it is my first online attempt at mafia/werewolf, so please forgive any mistakes on my part!

... Please tell me it is normal to be this excited for a game... >.>

23. - Top - End - #353
    Barbarian in the Playground

Damnit, and I just had to survive through this day for a victory point.

Well played, guys

24. - Top - End - #354
    Dwarf in the Playground

Okay. I am unreasonably eager for this game - I'll let it be known that it is my first online attempt at mafia/werewolf, so please forgive any mistakes on my part!

Perfectly normal, for insane people are you insane?

I any case, there are already new people in this game, and the old people are mostly nice, so you will be just fine, unless something really bad happens and a flame war starts. . .

25. - Top - End - #355
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Welcome, Caprice. I, too, was super excited for my first game (man, that was over a year ago, already...) and then it didn't start for weeks after I signed up. You don't even have to wait.

She gave the newcomer another smile, though this one a bit more impish, she held out her hand for a shake. "As I said, I am sorry to interrupt, but I have not had a chance to catch up since I acquired this. My name is Kal, and I am a trader. My specialty is books, and stories of course. The rarer the better in either case. I am pretty new here myself. Are you also staying at the inn?"
    The man looked at the hand awkwardly then shuffled his pipe into a satchel. He wiped his hand on his pants, then shook the hand with a mighty grip. "Kal, eh? They call me the Nighthunter." He let go of the hand, and placed his pipe back to his lips. "I don' 'ave much use fer an inn, I do mah best work et night." He grinned, winking mischievously. "'Fraid I don' get much sleep."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Eagerness/excitedness is common/appreciated! Why, this is my first game to run, and I'm super excited also!

Also, feel free to ask whatever questions you have, and people will gladly answer. You're not only newcomer here.

(Also my first game is still on... Night 2? and likely won't continue. )

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gunnar11 View Post
    Damnit, and I just had to survive through this day for a victory point.

Well played, guys
    Ouch, that's unfortunate. (For you, not us.)

28. - Top - End - #358
    Dwarf in the Playground

Welcome, Caprice. I, too, was super excited for my first game (man, that was over a year ago, already...) and then it didn't start for weeks after I signed up. You don't even have to wait.
    Caprice -- this is my first game as well! I ended up feeling the same once I actually committed to playing. (Read a number to get an idea of the rules, and asked the Narrator some questions by PM, then finally signed up.) So you are not alone!

The man looked at the hand awkwardly then shuffled his pipe into a satchel. He wiped his hand on his pants, then shook the hand with a mighty grip. "Kal, eh? They call me the Nighthunter." He let go of the hand, and placed his pipe back to his lips. "I don' 'ave much use fer an inn, I do mah best work et night." He grinned, winking mischievously. "'Fraid I don' get much sleep."
    Kal's smile didn't waver as she gripped his rough hand. She was genuinely amused by the man. He reminded her of her grandfather's friend from his traveling days – an unofficial uncle of a sort. She chuckled at his wink, and nodded to show she understood the point. "Well, Nighthunter, welcome and be a bit careful; there are a number of nighttime wonderers about. The alleys in particular seem to have a lot of cloaked traffic." At the last, she gave him a small wink back.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Kal's smile didn't waver as she gripped his rough hand. She was genuinely amused by the man. He reminded her of her grandfather's friend from his traveling days – an unofficial uncle of a sort. She chuckled at his wink, and nodded to show she understood the point. "Well, Nighthunter, welcome and be a bit careful; there are a number of nighttime wonderers about. The alleys in particular seem to have a lot of cloaked traffic." At the last, she gave him a small wink back.
    He grinned widely. "Thanks, lass. Dun' worry yer pretty lil' head, I've got years of experience behin' me." He touched the symbol on his chest a moment, and with a contemplative look, swiped his hat off of his head and bowed deeply. "Now, if you folks'll fergive me, I'll go get a 'stake' on the goin's on." He smiled warmly, and wandered off to find more information.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Bugbear in the Playground

Shade ta' try and burn our light,
    Tha' shade'll be comin' 'ome tonight,
    Take a fork and be ye blight,
    For twasn't good men dead tonight.

The voice rambled, sing-song poetry floating across the alleyway as he stared into the blackness at the end of the alleyway. 'Ka vell. Tha' darkness blows strongly today, aye? He mutters, shaking his head at the end of the alleyway.

Shadows seeped away from his arms as he stood clearly out of the alleyway, pipe going to his mouth as he slouched across the townsquare. Wouldn't be good to be seen in a strange land as a stranger, aye? Time to blend in.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!