New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Careless Village WW

The Face Man takes the book offered.

"Please, if any of you have any information to help us root out the evil amongst us, share it. If you hear anything, or have suspicions, feel free to share them."
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Having heard of cloaked figures in the alleyways, Nighthunter had, of course, struck off in that direction. Hearing a strange song on the breeze, he moved slowly, always on guard. His target could be anywhere.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by planswalker View Post
    The Face Man takes the book offered.

"Please, if any of you have any information to help us root out the evil amongst us, share it. If you hear anything, or have suspicions, feel free to share them."
    Kal's nodded, watching Nighthunters retreating back. She glanced around, and seeing no one, turned back to the Mason. “Well, if can answer the question on the paper, we may need to talk.” She suddenly blushed, and indicated the book. “Somehow I don’t think you are overly interested in 3 century old poetry, but I didn’t want to interrupt you if you didn’t have the time to talk and couldn’t think of another way to give you that…” she trailed off.

Opening the small cloth covered book, there was a small note with the question: How well do you know the new Mayor?
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.The players were attacked individually on the road on the way to town by werewolves. To survive, they had to team up then and there without knowing anything about eachother (literally -- all character sheets were completed without other players' knowledge).

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

"I can answer that question. I know him not at all. In the old days, the mayor was a trusted confidant to the masons and routinely heard from the information network. The Advisor's betrayal has thrown all in chaos. For all I know, the new mayor could be the new leader of the cult of subversives."
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).

5. - Top - End - #365
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I can answer that question. I know him not at all. In the old days, the mayor was a trusted confidant to the masons and routinely heard from the information network. The Advisor's betrayal has thrown all in chaos. For all I know, the new mayor could be the new leader of the cult of subversives."
    She nodded. “I’m... concerned… about him,” she began, and while continuing to occasionally glance around the square, she recounted her conversations with the town bookseller. “…So I admit, on the one hand it is circumstantial, I don’t think I was fooled into thinking this. Maybe I am only seeing his aversion to outsiders, but…” she shook her head slightly, frustrated at how poorly she was putting this into words. “I can see the alley behind the inn from my window, and I am now convinced that he was one of the people I saw that night dashing around in the shadows. The problem is, I can only offer suspicions and hearsay – not proof. My instinct is playing a role here, too.”

She looked worriedly at the Mason. “I am not sure if I this conversation will amount to anything, or worse. I know that one of the inn’s serving girls overheard me while I was speaking with Naera about this, and has been both cold and watchful ever sense. In fact, she is watching this conversation as we speak,” Kal subtlety gestured behind her to a young women in blue that was staring at the duo, frowning. “Maybe I should have waited until I had more evidence, but I can’t keep quiet if more innocents are placed up on the gallows.”

“So, as I said that night, I would come to you if I thought I had come across anything less than trustworthy.”
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.The players were attacked individually on the road on the way to town by werewolves. To survive, they had to team up then and there without knowing anything about eachother (literally -- all character sheets were completed without other players' knowledge).

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kalrany View Post
    It took a moment for Kal to realize that Naera was actually climbing in the window, so the injured women was half way through before instinct took over to somewhat soften the fall. Kal tried to steer Naera to lean seated upright against the wall of the room and, once positioned, stepped back, reaching for the bedside lamp. “How…” she began, then shook her head. “I…”

Taking a deep breath as she set the now lit lamp beside Naera, Kal straightened up and took another look at the pale women. The damage was extensive, but she was alive. Kal’s mind raced as she tried to understand what could have happened, her face passive. Finally, in a voice harder than she had yet to use, she spoke, “I don’t know what is going on, but I saw you hung not 5 yours ago. Hung. Dead.”

She turned and reached for her emergency pack on top of the dresser. Continuing to speak in very clear tones, she knelt beside Naera. “I have somewhat more than basic skill, so this should help for the time being, but you will need to see a professional healer for much beyond what I can do. I am going to check your wounds to be sure that there is no foreign material, then I have to clean them. Tell me if you need a moment, and I can pause, but the sooner this is done, the better. You should be able to speak as I do this, so I would appreciate an explanation.”

“Now, hold your held still like this,” she carefully lifted Naera’s chin to see the gashes in a better light. “What happened.”
    ((Sorry for taking so long; RL stuff came up.))

"As I said, we are very good at mimicking death, and extraordinarily difficult to kill. My bones are tough enough not to snap under my own weight, and my neck muscles are sufficiently strong to prevent me from choking, so hanging is quite a poor way to kill me," Naera explained, staring sightlessly at where she judged Kal's eyes to be from the other woman's voice. "As for what happened, I was hung, so I twitched for a while to make people think I was suffocating, then began playing dead. Unfortunately, however, I did so well enough that, once the crowd had dispersed, the crows believed that I was as well, and began to eat what they presumed to be my corpse, starting with strips from my face, then progressing to my eyes, as they came open at some point during this process, and, when there was no reaction from me, various other parts of me.

Is that a sufficient explanation, or should I elaborate? And if the latter, in what way?"

7. - Top - End - #367
    Titan in the Playground

She nodded. “I’m... concerned… about him,” she began, and while continuing to occasionally glance around the square, she recounted her conversations with the town bookseller. “…So I admit, on the one hand it is circumstantial, I don’t think I was fooled into thinking this. Maybe I am only seeing his aversion to outsiders, but…” she shook her head slightly, frustrated at how poorly she was putting this into words. “I can see the alley behind the inn from my window, and I am now convinced that he was one of the people I saw that night dashing around in the shadows. The problem is, I can only offer suspicions and hearsay – not proof. My instinct is playing a role here, too.”

She looked worriedly at the Mason. “I am not sure if I this conversation will amount to anything, or worse. I know that one of the inn’s serving girls overheard me while I was speaking with Naera about this, and has been both cold and watchful ever sense. In fact, she is watching this conversation as we speak,” Kal subtlety gestured behind her to a young women in blue that was staring at the duo, frowning. “Maybe I should have waited until I had more evidence, but I can’t keep quiet if more innocents are placed up on the gallows.”

“So, as I said that night, I would come to you if I thought I had come across anything less than trustworthy.”
    "People have already been killed on less suspicion than this. Half of them were innocent. Can your conscience survive being wrong? If so, feel free to speak openly of your suspicions. If not, then gather more evidence before acting. He is among the long list of those I suspect. He isn't on my short list of people to actively hunt. I am far from infallible, though. My list wrong as often as right."

8. - Top - End - #368
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    ((Sorry for taking so long; RL stuff came up.))

"As I said, we are very good at mimicking death, and extraordinarily difficult to kill. My bones are tough enough not to snap under my own weight, and my neck muscles are sufficiently strong to prevent me from choking, so hanging is quite a poor way to kill me," Naera explained, staring sightlessly at where she judged Kal's eyes to be from the other woman's voice. "As for what happened, I was hung, so I twitched for a while to make people think I was suffocating, then began playing dead. Unfortunately, however, I did so well enough that, once the crowd had dispersed, the crows believed that I was as well, and began to eat what they presumed to be my corpse, starting with strips from my face, then progressing to my eyes, as they came open at some point during this process, and, when there was no reaction from me, various other parts of me.

Is that a sufficient explanation, or should I elaborate? And if the latter, in what way?"
    Kal worked on Naera’s wounds carefully checking for foreign material. “Let me clean these,” she said, reaching for a pitcher of water and her kit. Using the kit’s cleaning pads, she methodically cleaned and bandaged Naera’s wounds, sealing the skin the best she could. After several minutes, she began speaking again. “That sounds absolutely horrid. I’m sorry I snapped, but you really startled me. I have never known anyone who can play dead so effetely that the carrion even believe it.” Her hands stilled for a moment as her brain caught up with the facts. Resuming her work, she asked in a tentative voice, “Can I ask whom you call kin? Eldfey? Hunterkin? Forstref?”

Kal sighed deeply as she covered Naera’s eyes with thick bandages, Kal’s voice replacing some of the tentative tone with one a bit more sardonic. “And if you are hard to kill, can I assume you are hearty enough to easily heal?”

Kal used a clip to secure the bandage, and then moved to help Naera up. “I need you to stand up and walk over to the bed,” she said leaning forward to help take Naera’s weight. They shifted carefully up off the floor.

“Do you remember who did it? Or why?”

"People have already been killed on less suspicion than this. Half of them were innocent. Can your conscience survive being wrong? If so, feel free to speak openly of your suspicions. If not, then gather more evidence before acting. He is among the long list of those I suspect. He isn't on my short list of people to actively hunt. I am far from infallible, though. My list wrong as often as right."
    Kal looked square at the man whose face remained hidden. "If my conscience can survive being wrong is not really the issue at this point, I think; it has as much to lose if I remain quiet and another innocent is killed. But I can only hope my body can survive being right, because I think I am annoying people."

"I will say this: my instinct telling me quite clearly that the Mayor is a concern, as much as the man who disappeared from here earlier is not. So you can use that as a measure.” She paused, then asked “How certain are you of him?"
    Last edited by Kalrany; 2012-10-22 at 02:08 PM.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

"I call none kin," Naera answers calmly, though the physical pain from her wounds does bleed through to some extent. "Though if you meant my species then I am a Hunterkin. By physical form, that is. I suspect that by this time I have also become outcast.

Also, your apologies are unnecessary. I have no objection to them, but I also did not take offense to your earlier words. I understand that you were disconcerted, and not entirely without reason.

As for my healing rate, yes. We do indeed heal faster than most, especially from wounds with the potential for bleeding. Depending on how one defines healing, in any case. The wounds seal quickly, at least.

And the ones who did it were the same ones who have done so every day. Why was simply that I, for whatever reason, came under suspicion."
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-10-22 at 03:03 AM.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Less than 12 hours. People, send in actions. Missing fair few.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Kal frowned as she helped Naera to get moderately comfortable. “I seem to be sticking my foot in it tonight..." she muttered, then spoke more clearly. "I am going to pop down to the front and see what they may have available – my kit is pretty limited. I will be back as fast as I can. Just rest for a bit, if you can.” Kal tossed her cloak around her, and slipped on her shoes. “There were a few people downstairs looking at my oddly earlier tonight after I met with the Mason’s Face, so you may want to be a bit on your guard while I’m gone. Do you still have your weapons, or would you like my knife?”
    Last edited by Kalrany; 2012-10-22 at 11:42 AM.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Night 6

We begin night in streets. One man, Lurker in alleyway waits for others to walk by, supporting them from shadows, to their benefit or detriment. Meanwhile Witch in her house mixes spells and curses, placing them on unsuspecting people in town. They combat each other, helping respective sides. One will prevail. Or so they hope.

Meanwhile Network meets again, trying to discover who's who. Maybe they succeed for once? Or just Fools playing games. Accusations. Mistakes. Informed guesses. Very little sense made. But this time, just may prevail against opponents. Maybe this time...

Successor speaks with Sniper, "It's time. They've evaded us long enough, and he has to go. I trust you can get the job done?" Sniper nods and is off to do task. We move to Society.

Sit around, talking yet again. They keep newer members out of loop until they absolutely have to know. Questions remain unanswered: Why have they been attacked? What is with recent pinpointings? Could there be a traitor? What will happen next? Member, taking control speaks, "It's getting worse and worse each day. Eventually they'll think it best to target me, and who will save me then? A mason is worse less overall than others. We need a backup plan." Another Member, "Come now. You're over-reacting. They know people will notice if you're gone. And with such an easy target, of course you'll be protected! If anything, it's the rest of us who have to worry first until all protection is gone." First Member ponders, and cowl drops slightly to unshadow mask. But no problem: as many know, it's just Face Man.

Nodding, "I guess you're right. But with all the killing going on, paranoia must be getting to me. I'll just get more information tomor-" Suddenly, grappling hook breaks through window of new meeting place, clamping onto Face Man's mask and pulling. With slight resistance, mask disappears out window to reveal... cloak falls to ground, empty of body, just planswalker's clothes on ground. On roof of nearby building, shadowy figure crushes mask to dust, spreading it in wind. With a whisper, "From dust to dust. We'll meet again."

And so, with voice of Masons gone, sun rises on sad city. Next day dawns, to another lynch.

Spoiler
    Show
    planswalker, Face Man, the Member had his mask removed. His role isn't revealed, but... it was revealed Day 1.
    Penguinator assumes his role.
    One Clueless Newcomer remains in town.
    Eternis can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Today!
    TBFProgrammer can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Night 7
    gunnar11 can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Day 8
    planswalker can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Night 8

For surviving so long, two more players gain wins!

Publicly revealed wins:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Player Name Wins
    usourselves&we 1
    Gray Mage 1
    TigerFang 1
    Ramsus 1
    Grue Bait 1
    Zar Peter 1
    planswalker 1
    Matthias2207 1
    Devmaar 1
    bladescape 1

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Living Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ## Player Name
    1 usourselves&we
    4 Gray Mage
    6 TigerFang
    7 Ramsus
    8 Grue Bait
    9 Zar Peter
    13 Matthias2207
    27 Tom the Mime
    30 Penguinator
    31 Devmaar
    35 Kalrany
    50 bladescape
    51 C'nor
    -- Clueless Newcomer
    39 Caprice

Day 7 begins
    ...and will end in 48 hours

Call for any onlookers to be Clueless Newcomers!

Due to popular demand (and lack of an opponent), there is now a Mayor role. Vote everyday for it! Candidate was elected Mayor today, but that role is flexible: anyone can take it, and who has it can change from day to day. What it does, find out for yourselves. Candidates for Mayor role should send in one title (bold in narrations) or topic they would like to learn more about.

13 players -> 4 needed to lynch

Missed 1 Day
    bladescape
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2014-08-06 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Fixing tables

13. - Top - End - #373
    Dwarf in the Playground

So, um, anyone going to, uh, say anything?
    Sassafras!
    Or are we all going to wait for another spokesperson to come along, that may or may not be a wolf looking to out real masons?
    Defiantly not a spokesperson of anything here.
    Come on let's all get some information moving.
    Like a chicken to the sea. wait, no, is that right?
    The two people, still alive, that voted Zar peter, what was your reasoning? And why do you vote Ramsus for mayor?
    Not that voting in elections is bad or anything. . .
    And, uh, in the chance that Zar is an original wolf with the executioners axe, do you have anything to say for yourself?
    . . . Ran out of potentially funny things to say, so just going to cut it here.
    ((And Penguinator where would Nighthunter be at this time? Or is he busy in the past?))
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

14. - Top - End - #374
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    ((And Penguinator where would Nighthunter be at this time? Or is he busy in the past?))
    (Well, I was going to strike up a bit with 'scape, but that didn't happen)

The Nighthunter wandered out of an alley, having searched multiple through the night. "Havn't found a blast'd thing! Wit' the scent o' wolves abou' you'd think..." He then noticed the cloak on the ground before him. "No... That can't... no..."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Titan in the Playground

The Face Man was found with a notarized will on his person when his body was found. It read simply:

"I bequeath my house to that librarian girl."

16. - Top - End - #376
    Bugbear in the Playground

(Sorry, a bit busy over here. :/ I'll be available for anyone else that wants to strike up with the dark singer, but I'll be slow replying.)

EDIT:
    And for the record:
    Tom the Mime.
    Last edited by bladescape; 2012-10-22 at 11:59 PM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

17. - Top - End - #377
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

@&we: The Nighthunter is open, feel free.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Clueless Newcomer # 16!!!!!
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

19. - Top - End - #379
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    (Well, I was going to strike up a bit with 'scape, but that didn't happen)

The Nighthunter wandered out of an alley, having searched multiple through the night. "Havn't found a blast'd thing! Wit' the scent o' wolves abou' you'd think..." He then noticed the cloak on the ground before him. "No... That can't... no..."
    ((That is what we thought, and what the comment about 'the past' was for.))

"The man will be missed." If Nighthunter were to turn around he would see the 'man of light' from the previous day. "Sorry to be direct, but after having spent some time in our fine city do you fell that you can help it?"
    Last edited by usourselves&we; 2012-10-23 at 12:42 AM.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"The man will be missed." If Nighthunter were to turn around he would see the 'man of light' from the previous day. "Sorry to be direct, but after having spent some time in our fine city do you fell that you can help it?"
    The Nighthunter shook his head. "Can't say. Har' to tell. Didn't fin' anythin' las' night. Buncha weird voices, though, comin' from who knows where. Dodgin' through the alleys, like the wee lass said."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yes, there are many unknowns as of late. . . Speaking of the young one, what do you think of her? Seems to have spirit I would say, but i'm a little too detached nowadays to tell."

22. - Top - End - #382
    Orc in the Playground

Kalrany: New, hasn't said much besides roleplay.
    Last edited by Matthias2207; 2012-10-24 at 02:08 PM.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

23. - Top - End - #383
    Bugbear in the Playground

And, uh, in the chance that Zar is an original wolf with the executioners axe, do you have anything to say for yourself?
    Well, just in the hypothetically chance that I'm a wolf, I would have claimed seer only to lure out the baner so we could kill him. I only scried one role so far, and that was planswalkers. I scried villager.

Two times now I tried to get the role of Grue Bait but he's hiding really good.

I vote usourselves&we for mayor and wait for the point a bit.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #384
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

I'm a bit suspicious of TigerFang myself. Largely based on a hunch. I'm going to have a look through stuff later to see if I can find anything useful.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm largely suspicious of Tom the Mime because he is largely suspicious of me without even bothering to give the smallest of reasons.
    TigerPony avatar by Akrim.elf

26. - Top - End - #386
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

"Yes, there are many unknowns as of late. . . Speaking of the young one, what do you think of her? Seems to have spirit I would say, but i'm a little too detached nowadays to tell."
    "We din' speak much. Good girl, if'n I may wager a guess. Bu' I don' know 'er well."

I, too, felt something is off about TigerFang. Of the last five days, he has missed three, which is suspicious. On the other hand, his only votes of the last five days were on wolves. Yes, perhaps that in itself is suspicious, a wolf would vote for their allies. The super dark wagon he joined late, when, as he said, "all the cool kids were doing it." But on the other hand, he started the wagon on gunnar11. Since a wagon had already begun on Zar Peter, it may have been a throwaway vote, but there was absolutely no reason for TigerFang to throw a fellow wolf under the bus and that, for me at least, alleviates some measure of suspicion.

Also, note that wolves are blind in this game, so were he a wolf, he may not have known that he was voting for his allies.

As for Kalrany, I did much the same thing my first game. Didn't know what to look for, so I RP'd and didn't say much else.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-10-23 at 12:51 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Titan in the Playground

Tom the Mime because TigerFang's is the most logic based vote so far.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias2207 View Post
    Kalrany: New, hasn't said much besides roleplay.
    Mattias2207: I actually have posted more than roleplay, but even within that medium I have attempted to convey information and rational for my choices. (I submit for evidence page 10 onwards, when I began voting.) I happen to prefer to vote in character.

As for Kalrany, I did much the same thing my first game. Didn't know what to look for, so I RP'd and didn't say much else.
    Also, as Penguinator pointed out, I am a bit clueless but I am trying to figure it out as I go.

And speaking of roleplay:

"We din' speak much. Good girl, if'n I may wager a guess. Bu' I don' know 'er well."
    The morning rumors flew fast around Kal, filling her with an icy dread. She had planned to speak further with the Mason’s Face this morning, having combed carefully through all of the information she had been gathering the last few days. She now had two names instead of yesterdays one… Them… Whomever… Just… someone who is looking into this insanity.

Not wanting to believe what she was hearing, she quickly left the inn and entered the town square. She glanced around to see groups of people from the previous days scattered about, most looking terrified. Someone had brazenly taken out not only a Mason, but one well known despite his mask.

No, this was not a part of some dream. The damp chill of the morning was waking her further, the sharp wind clear and cutting in a way that defied her wish for this to be nothing more than a nightmare. The quick walk helped as well, and she quickly covered the square, looking up and down the side streets that lead to it. The shops were still closed, though a few early rising owners could be seen speaking fearfully with their neighbors.

Towards the end of the square at the end of the side street were the two men she had seen talking with the Face yesterday. She recognized the closer of the two as Nighthunter; he was holding a thick dark swath of cloth, and beside him was the other who had disappeared into air as she had approached yesterday. Maybe he would be someone to tell? Or at least, can get her information to the other Masons…
    Last edited by Kalrany; 2012-10-23 at 02:13 PM.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Dwarf in the Playground

((Now, now, Tigerfang he only said 'a bit suspicious' and your overly rambunctious twist of words just now is exactly that.))

. . .
    . . .
    "We just may get a chance to better that guess." he waves Kal over to come talk with them. "Come now, little miss, no one in this town ever bites in daylight."

30. - Top - End - #390
    Dwarf in the Playground

"We just may get a chance to better that guess." he waves Kal over to come talk with them. "Come now, little miss, no one in this town ever bites in daylight."
    "I'm not sure that is incredibly reassuring, all things considered. I been hearing some rather wild rumors this morning..." she said as she walked quickly over. "I was hoping you could prove them false?" she asked, her expression indicating she was aware it was hopeless question. She stopped in front of the duo, trying to figure out what she should say.
    Last edited by Kalrany; 2012-10-23 at 03:08 PM.