New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: Careless Village WW

C'nor and Grue Bait still need to vote.
    5 hours left.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Dwarf in the Playground

A likely story for TigerFang, given walker's reaction after the death of TBF (witch kind of spurred us into the role play (the reaction not the death)). But as Matthias and Tom quite calmly put it, you might be a redneck (wait, wolf, yeah that's it), man that redneck joke is dated.

Bleh, this is annoying, endgame like stuff happening at this point. Tiger what was the mason take of Tom, you clearly have more than 'a hunch' and 'ping on your radar'.

So how long is left in the day before we kill possible town because by some stroke of unluck the last original mason is the other lynch candidate? ( PreEdit: And there is dingdong with a time count before it was asked about, such a kind narrator.)

Kal (2Edit: or anyone) anyway we could get you to tie the votes? (2.5Edit: any other vote should maybe be a non vote.) Don't think there are enough people active/moments left, and the executioner (if not a wolf) at least gives us all more of a selection then we all currently have now.

---

Adding the quote is the post edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalrany View Post
    “So how do I go about doing that? I have reason to believe that you (&we) are not involved, but I have information showing that the new Mayor, Ramsus, and the Grey Mage are in it up their necks.”
    "Well rumors were able to frighten you, I could spread some for you about the new mayor, it would be a start at the every least."
    Last edited by usourselves&we; 2012-10-24 at 12:36 PM.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground

Can I ask why people have moved to Tom the Mime and Tiger Fang? Looking over the lists, it seems like one name will be present one voting round with a number of votes, then dissappears from the next? Zar Peter and Grey Mage were in the running against gunner11, now they are not even mentioned. I am missing the logic.
    Well, as it was said previously, a blind game has a lot more random/less consistent votes then others. For instance, on that day there wasn't any solid logic/evidence on me, so no one felt compelled to follow on the next day. Abut Peter, if I remember right, he claimed to be a seer of some sort, and usually caution is used in these cases.

Speaking of caution, sorry Tom, but an uncontested (so far) mason is not a good lynch target.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Orc in the Playground

Apparently we don't want TigerFang to die yet, so...
    Tom, there's an invisible coffin waiting for you.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

5. - Top - End - #425
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    A likely story for TigerFang, given walker's reaction after the death of TBF (witch kind of spurred us into the role play (the reaction not the death)). But as Matthias and Tom quite calmly put it, you might be a redneck (wait, wolf, yeah that's it), man that redneck joke is dated.

Bleh, this is annoying, endgame like stuff happening at this point. Tiger what was the mason take of Tom, you clearly have more than 'a hunch' and 'ping on your radar'.

So how long is left in the day before we kill possible town because by some stroke of unluck the last original mason is the other lynch candidate? ( PreEdit: And there is dingdong with a time count before it was asked about, such a kind narrator.)

Kal (2Edit: or anyone) anyway we could get you to tie the votes? (2.5Edit: any other vote should maybe be a non vote.) Don't think there are enough people active/moments left, and the executioner (if not a wolf) at least gives us all more of a selection then we all currently have now.
    Sorry for the delay -- I am in between my double lab meetings. By my count, there are 6 votes for Tom but only 4 for TigerFang. I will let my vote stand since my changing it will do absolutly nothing from what I can tell. I don't know if I will be able to logon again for the dealine.

"Well rumors were able to frighten you, I could spread some for you about the new mayor, it would be a start at the every least."
    "I will take whatever help is offered... I will also keep looking for more information -- with luck it will even be reliable."
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.The players were attacked individually on the road on the way to town by werewolves. To survive, they had to team up then and there without knowing anything about eachother (literally -- all character sheets were completed without other players' knowledge).

6. - Top - End - #426
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I don't see any reason to kill Tom the Mime. He came up fairly randomly, and there's no real logic besides "Let's kill a not-mason."

But you know who's bugging my radar?

Matthias2207.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Day 7

Day dawns, few people walk into town. Three newcomers to see village. Following behind is familiar face: Vacationer now with tropical shirt and flowers. "Home sweet home... Hmm. Looks slightly different than I remember. How'd so many new people arrive? And a new Mayor? Can someone please tell me what's going on here? And where's Fred? He owes me $50!" Disgruntled and thoroughly confused, gets no help from Mob and returns home. To find home has been taken over by newcomers when inn ran out of space... didn't even read sign on door...

Meanwhile, Mayor's office. He sits reading files, this one on a certain Witch. "The person who calls herself Witch is a strange person indeed. Whether this title is based on delusion or specialties (alternatively, skills) is unknown, but her lack of legitimate cursing leads to the assumption of the former. At worst, she is a nuisance, harassing random bystanders, pouring strange concoctions on them, thrusting dolls in their faces. At best, she stays out of the way, drawing runes in her house, playing with a cauldron and strange ingredients. She's of very little threat, but it may be best to keep tabs on her, as with all other denizens of the city and those who have expressed interest in traveling here. We can't have anyone messing up our plans." Former Candidate mutters to self, "Hmm... What was my predecessor doing? There's too many mysteries to find out in a single day, or maybe a week. And I only have so much time to find out before I'm... indisposed as well." Onward to investigating another day.

Back at gallows, between two people up for lynch. One claims, "Why lynch me? All my friends have died, and I've got nothing to live for anyway. But enough about me, you should kill the other guy. Because... well, there's probably a reason." Other responds, "I'm just a lowly Commoner. That's all I'll ever be... Woe is me... There's no point in killing me, so get on with killing him! He's... suspicious... yeah." Argument goes back and forth, no one decided on at all. Finally, Vacationer enters fray. "For goodness's sake. I leave for a week and come back to death, huh? Well if that's how it's going to be, kill the newcomer! We need to stick together as original inhabitants of this village! And anyway, the One's friends are all dead! Give him a break, will ya?"

And so, much discussion of nothing and death, Other is lynched. Swaying there, Tom the Mime looks... simply normal. But saddened at death so close to victory over it. Rest of town goes to sleep for night, hoping no deaths this time around.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tom the Mime, the Other was lynched. He was the Eternal Commoner
    Caprice assumes his role.
    Three Clueless Newcomers enter town.
    TBFProgrammer can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Tonight!
    gunnar11 can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Day 8
    planswalker can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Night 8
    Tom the Mime can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Day 9

Publicly revealed wins:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Player Name Wins
    usourselves&we 1
    Gray Mage 1
    TigerFang 1
    Ramsus 1
    Grue Bait 1
    Zar Peter 1
    planswalker 1
    Matthias2207 1
    Devmaar 1
    bladescape 1

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Living Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ## Player Name
    1 usourselves&we
    4 Gray Mage
    6 TigerFang
    7 Ramsus
    8 Grue Bait
    9 Zar Peter
    13 Matthias2207
    30 Penguinator
    31 Devmaar
    35 Kalrany
    39 Caprice
    50 bladescape
    51 C'nor
    -- Clueless Newcomers
    16 Eternis
    32 Nightpenguin
    43 Chromasia

Night 7 begins
    ...and will end in 24 hours

Call for any onlookers to be Clueless Newcomers!

Due to popular demand (and lack of an opponent), there is now a Mayor role. Vote everyday for it! Candidate was elected Mayor today, but that role is flexible: anyone can take it, and who has it can change from day to day. What it does, find out for yourselves. Candidates for Mayor role should send in one title (bold in narrations) or topic they would like to learn more about.

Missed 1 Day
    Grue Bait
    C'nor

*special thanks to my friend (you know who you are) for help with different personalities. I can only be so many.
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2014-08-06 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Fixing tables

8. - Top - End - #428
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Kal’s mouth quirked up in amusement, “I suppose not normally, but you can hardly call this situation normal. I have only been here a couple of days myself, but from what I can tell they are looking for any reliable help they can get. It’s the reliable part that seems to have a bit of a hold-up.”
    "Trus' me on this. 'F'I go to the p'lice, you won' see me 'gain anytime soon." It wasn't his fault they couldn't understand... They never had. Even with people dying left and right. He saw entire towns rise and fall. He would offer his services, only to be cast out or imprisoned.

"Information can at times be hard to come by. If one has it and fearful of who thinks they know something, then in my eyes they should tell the world so as to turn the fear around."

"Of course, that is just what I think, you need not listen."
    "I hate to sound morbid, but 'e's righ'. If'n you've got summat, let us know. Before we all end up like yer frien' o'er yonder."

“So how do I go about doing that? I have reason to believe that you (&we) are not involved, but I have information showing that the new Mayor, Ramsus, and the Grey Mage are in it up their necks.”
    "Tha' it, then? I ne'er cared much fer politics. Bu' there's a mage 'roun' these parts? I'll have ter take a look tonigh'. Jus' poin' me near."

"Bah, g'luck wi' that, mate. I'll be off, 'en. Check ou' this 'ere magey." With that, he bounded off towards the night, one hand on his crossbow, the other on his quiver.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-10-24 at 06:03 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Spot #28 will be just about perfect.
    The BareFoot Programmer

10. - Top - End - #430
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    . . .
    "I will take whatever help is offered... I will also keep looking for more information -- with luck it will even be reliable."
    "A charming fellow, is he not."

"Do you need any help to get where you are going? I wouldn't want you out all alone."

11. - Top - End - #431
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Still missing actions. About 6 hours.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    "Trus' me on this. 'F'I go to the p'lice, you won' see me 'gain anytime soon." It wasn't his fault they couldn't understand... They never had. Even with people dying left and right. He saw entire towns rise and fall. He would offer his services, only to be cast out or imprisoned.
    "Bah, g'luck wi' that, mate. I'll be off, 'en. Check ou' this 'ere magey." With that, he bounded off towards the night, one hand on his crossbow, the other on his quiver.

"Be careful!" she called out with an amused tone. He tossed a distracted wave as he continued on, not looking back. Kal turned back to the other.

"A charming fellow, is he not."

"Do you need any help to get where you are going? I wouldn't want you out all alone."

"Actually quite charming -- he reminds me of an old family friend. Both are shifted more than a few steps off center, but that's what makes them interesting. I wonder if I get him to tell me a few of those stories he alluded to..."

"I have a few more things to look into. I want to see if I corroborate some information before I mention anyone else. But I do mean it -- be careful with those two. Locals or not, I'm pretty confident I am right."

“Anyway, thank you for your help. I appreciate it."

"Also, since we are hoping to help each other, is there something I can call you by... Do you have a name you are willing to give out? Title? Appellation? You can call me Kal, most people do." They began walking slowly in the direction of the inn.

"Again, I am sorry to hear about your friend. I hadn’t known him long or really all that well, but he seemed like a good person..." Kal trailled off, not really knowing what else could be said. Both remained quiet for several moments, then Kal paused, and looked around at the nervous villagers rushing about. The chill in the air mirrored people's actions -- it was a melancholy thought.

Finally, she looked at the man again. "What about you? What do you think?”
    Last edited by Kalrany; 2012-10-25 at 03:30 PM.
    78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.The players were attacked individually on the road on the way to town by werewolves. To survive, they had to team up then and there without knowing anything about eachother (literally -- all character sheets were completed without other players' knowledge).

13. - Top - End - #433
    Dwarf in the Playground

. . ."Also, since we are hoping to help each other, is there something I can call you by... Do you have a name you are willing to give out? Title? Appellation? You can call me Kal, most people do." They began walking slowly in the direction of the inn.
    "Face took to calling me Torch, I believe it was a little joke of his. You could take it up if you would like."

. . ."Again, I am sorry to hear about your friend. I hadn’t known him long or really all that well, but he seemed like a good person..." Kal trailled off, not really knowing what else could be said. Both remained quiet for several moments, then Kal paused, and looked around at the nervous villagers rushing about. The chill in the air mirrored people's actions -- it was a melancholy thought.

Finally, she looked at the man again. "What about you? What do you think?”
    "Well, I'm quite the old soul around these parts, been here longer then I would care to mention or remember, seen families form and splinter apart. May have even been here from the start of this city, but none of that really matters. I can see the story you wish to weave, though I can also see other almost equally likely stories one with a tiger in the center and another involving a Zār (it is an odd ritual indeed, could be interesting if it were involved)."

14. - Top - End - #434
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Face took to calling me Torch, I believe it was a little joke of his. You could take it up if you would like."

She nodded, it was fitting. "Thank you, Torch."

"Well, I'm quite the old soul around these parts, been here longer then I would care to mention or remember, seen families form and splinter apart. May have even been here from the start of this city, but none of that really matters. I can see the story you wish to weave, though I can also see other almost equally likely stories one with a tiger in the center and another involving a Zār (it is an odd ritual indeed, could be interesting if it were involved)."

Kal looked very interested. "Really? Can you tell me more? I have not heard much -- if anything -- about those..."
    Last edited by Kalrany; 2012-10-25 at 05:22 PM.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Night 7

At bell tower, Monk completes preparations. Standing in circle inscribed with chalk, glances around. Herbs tied to columns, walls. Beakers emitted white smoke. Candles in corners of geometrical figure inside circle. Incense in middle, wrapped by beads, smoke traveling up to bell. Says few words in strange language. Then, "Let peace rule tonight. Sleep tight." pulls bell, and bright light emanates across town from bell tower. Across town, many reactions:

Successor, in middle of meeting with Subordinate, starts and yawns. Begins to doze off, cursing and struggling to stay awake. Sniper shoots off few bullets, but just miss target. Spy sows no seeds of doubt. Silent waits at home, too tired for lurking. Drunkard smashes few bottles in anger then dozes off.

Network meets in joy, not caring bout Sympathizers, focusing on happy times instead. Fools, Seers and other Network Members reminisce before departing for sleep.

Society sleeps in circle, no longer caring whether Infiltrator exists or is at fault. Peaceful night tonight. No troubles, another death. Look forward to next day, hopeful to get ahead.

Others around town react to. Vacationer meets with those in house, consenting to share space. Watcher mutters in alleyways, ripping things, shuddering, and collapsing. Youth, Elder, Other forget rivalry for night. Twins pause in search and look up. Detective lets lead wait for another night. Businessman asleep in office yet again. Furious lets Escaped rest for night, as she sleeps in alleys. Bookgirl and Bookseller talk of books and other news. Reformants, with lack of leadership from Advisor, long since dispersed. Legislator sets papers aside. Magician practices new trick. Liberators plan new heist. Lurker and Witch meet for once but decline combat, shaking hands then running off to curse the other and remove own's curse. Mayor puts files down and returns home for sleep. Maybe others as well, but no need to go into that much detail.

Monk nods at job well done. "For another night. Until then..." Packs materials and descends bell tower. Sleeps peacefully tonight, with town.

And under watchful eyes of ghostly Gatekeeper, Newcomer slips into sleeping city. Unaware of what will unfold following day...

Spoiler
    Show
    It was a peaceful night, full of bright light. No one died.
    A fourth Clueless Newcomer enters town.
    gunnar11 can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Today!
    planswalker can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Night 8
    Tom the Mime can choose a new spot as a Clueless Newcomer on Day 9

Publicly revealed wins:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Player Name Wins
    usourselves&we 1
    Gray Mage 1
    TigerFang 1
    Ramsus 1
    Grue Bait 1
    Zar Peter 1
    planswalker 1
    Matthias2207 1
    Devmaar 1
    bladescape 1

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Living Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ## Player Name
    1 usourselves&we
    4 Gray Mage
    6 TigerFang
    7 Ramsus
    8 Grue Bait
    9 Zar Peter
    13 Matthias2207
    30 Penguinator
    31 Devmaar
    35 Kalrany
    39 Caprice
    50 bladescape
    51 C'nor
    -- Clueless Newcomers
    16 Eternis
    28 TBFProgrammer
    32 Nightpenguin
    43 Chromasia

Day 8 begins
    ...and will end in 48 hours

Call for any onlookers to be Clueless Newcomers!

Due to popular demand (and lack of an opponent), there is now a Mayor role. Vote everyday for it! Candidate was elected Mayor today, but that role is flexible: anyone can take it, and who has it can change from day to day. What it does, find out for yourselves. Candidates for Mayor role should send in one title (bold in narrations) or topic they would like to learn more about.

Because some were confused: usourselves&we won Mayor role Day 7 and was Mayor in narration. Ramsus won Day 6 but didn't send in title, so usourselves&we investigated instead. Winner of Mayor vote = Mayor role in narration. Can be different people from day to day.

13 players -> 4 min to lynch

Missed 1 Day
    Grue Bait
    C'nor
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2014-08-06 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Fixing tables

16. - Top - End - #436
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kal looked very interested. "Really? Can you tell me more? I have not heard much -- if anything -- about those..."
    A Zār, in some cultures, is believed to be a malevolent spirit that normally attack or possess women. What happens in the ritual is . . ."

((Wikipedia and countless other sites are in contrast, go figure, so we can't find much (read as anything solid) on the real ritual (the names of the spirits even change) in this time frame. . . so do with it what you will. We could time skip to daylight if you want.))

17. - Top - End - #437
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Hmm... after looking through, Matthias isn't all that suspicious. He missed a couple days, but had posted an away notice, he was the first one on gunnar's case. He missed one more day but wasn't away, but that's not terrible, I suppose.

Gray Mage, what are you, as Kal put it, "Up to your neck in?"

Also, I know whenever I run Medieval, people use pressure votes. This game has some similarities, but we have done none of that. Why is that?
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-10-27 at 04:24 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Titan in the Playground

Gray Mage then to test pressure voting. Though, I think we haven't been doing it because people are kinda slow to respond in this game and it might just lead to actual lynching the intended pressure target.

Voting for myself as Mayor. I like how I only got informed I wasn't mayor right before the night ended and only after I tried to do something and lost the position based on not being given information that &we for some reason got on a day I was mayor for. By like I mean am really annoyed about.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2012-10-28 at 01:02 PM.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Dwarf in the Playground

Gray Mage for the pressure.

Mayor does something other than the narration stuff? We thought that was happening because of runner-up-ness. Ramsus because apparently the mayor can do more things. . . want to tell what they are? wasn't informed about it being a night role, if it is.
    Last edited by usourselves&we; 2012-10-27 at 04:18 PM.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Titan in the Playground

No, I'm pretty sure it just does the narrator stuff. Now. I wasn't sure before because I was only asked once in QT about it. I was waiting to be asked the next strange thing and then nothing followed by un-mayored. *shrug* I thought there would be more to it.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Barbarian in the Playground

Normally, in a common werewolf game, the major gets 1.5 vote, to make the final decision if necessary. Now, though, we play with an executioner who can make the deciding choice, which is weird...

Also: Taking on spot #36!
    Clueless Commoner arives!
    I'll be joining in on the rp from now on as well

22. - Top - End - #442
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

UsOurselves&We, because I can vote again now.
    Last edited by TBFProgrammer; 2012-10-27 at 03:45 PM.
    The BareFoot Programmer

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by gunnar11 View Post
    I'll be joining in on the rp from now on as well
    Feel like being a man who hides in alleys?

"I've na' foun' anythin' yet."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

24. - Top - End - #444
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, Gray Mage didn't say anything yet, I think I throw my vote into the bassin, too.
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2012-10-27 at 05:32 PM.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

Usouselves&we, for a counter wagon.

So, what do you guys want to talk about? I haven't been able to be much active lately, but I'll try to answer what you guys would like to know. However, if possible it'd be best to avoid a claim (in a blind game these aren't so usefull anyway).
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2012-10-27 at 09:50 PM.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Current Votes:
    Gray Mage - 4
    usourselves&we - 2

4 min to lynch
    8 still need to vote
    less than 24 hours

Mayor Votes:
    Ramsus - 2

People up for Mayor vote, send in title to learn about

gunnar11 added as Newcomer #36

27. - Top - End - #447
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    Usouselves&we, for a counter wagon.

So, what do you guys want to talk about? I haven't been able to be much active lately, but I'll try to answer what you guys would like to know. However, if possible it'd be best to avoid a claim (in a blind game these aren't so usefull anyway).
    Well you could talk about your voting history rather than about a claim, that would likely get you targeted by wolves now regardless of actually fallowing up on it or not. But maybe you don't have fear of wolf kills.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

Well you could talk about your voting history rather than about a claim, that would likely get you targeted by wolves now regardless of actually fallowing up on it or not. But maybe you don't have fear of wolf kills.
    Well, not much to say, I think. My last vote was basicaly because voting for someone claiming mason is not a good idea, ditto for when Gunnar was lynched (ZP had claimed a scrying role). On other days, it was either random, or someone that was simply blindly following a sure bandwagon (this happened most when plans was alive) because that'd be a wolf trying to blend in. I've also missed some days. All in all, that's sort of it, but if you'd like I could go in more detail in a particular vote or another.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zar Peter

Bladescape

'Twould but be the bloody neck.
    Round and round to bloody beck.
    Call them twirls and see the death.
    Take note, my friends, The final caress.

Shiver, touch is cold as snow.
    Ice twisted beneath, yaknow.
    The devils hands she holds again.
    Come to take away, an' then.

Lordy time to open wide.
    Bring in darkness's bride.
    HOLD CATHEDRAL DOORS, open.
    Death holds judgement there an' then.

Laughing heartily, wine bottle in hand as he leaned on the edge of a house, still obscured in shadow, the man took a quick gulp. 'Aye, shiver lightly. Tis a dark night to come yet. Last night was glorious. Glorious I tell ye. Shoulda seen them faces.'

The man laughed against as he slumped against a wall.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

30. - Top - End - #450
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Laughing heartily, wine bottle in hand as he leaned on the edge of a house, still obscured in shadow, the man took a quick gulp. 'Aye, shiver lightly. Tis a dark night to come yet. Last night was glorious. Glorious I tell ye. Shoulda seen them faces.'
    Nighthunter rounded the corner, having heard the voice from nowhere. He loaded his crossbow, and pointed it around the corner, peeking out from behind it. "Las' nigh', eh? Tell me all 'bout it."

Banner by Elder Tsofu.