Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1229
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Careless Village WW

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    You're not a seer anymore?
    Not since my second role, no.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Busy, haven't written up narration yet. Still missing many actions, busy for while longer (until tonight, probably). Get actions in.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Night 21

"Peh, your claims are only right half the time. This questioning's going nowhere. I'm done with you." in building, sounds like Interrogator leaving Child alone. But Child's reaction shows fear. "No! Wait! I have more... There's something I can give you. usourselves&we! He's... innocent. Was wrong before. Don't hurt me... I can help, will be right more often. Just give me chance. But this is true this time, he's NO WOLF" Interrogator nods and jots things down. "We'll see. Keep observing. You're not free yet."

Meanwhile, Mayor's office, packing up for night. Wolf-Hunter walks in. "Wha're you doin'? Protec' 'is 'ere town from 'ooligans... I's yer job, eh? Yer s'pos't t'do it! There'r wolves 'n such..." Mayor just shakes his head, tries to reassure him, and sends him on his way. After out of range, begins talking with Gatekeeper. "No point stopping those "ooligans." Advisor's Successor isn't going to go down without a fight, but he's just not worth trouble of finding. Can't turn town against me; he has no proof. Don't know what he knows, what he supposes, but can say it's not right. Or most of it." "Ah ah ah... you're forgetting one detail, right? That other who's now had access to your notes? If he found out... they might. Tricky, tricky, but this may be a force worth fighting. Your call, though, big man. I'm too dead to make big decisions, you see." Mayor nods, and continue walking.

In alleyway near Mayor's office, man meets with Wolf-Hunter. "You wanted to know more about me, hmm? What's so great that you need to talk to Mayor" "Wha'? Who?" "Oh, right, you don't actually know me. Pleased to meet you. They call me a Spy. And yet, for that, it seems I must kill you. Understand? Good. There are too many extras around... You all never should have come here in the first place. This town brings death..." Wolf-Hunter turns and runs. "So sorry I had to do this. Really, I truly am." Spy brings out gun and pulls trigger. Penguinator falls, to die soon. "It's your own fault, really." then walks away.

Morning finds three others dead, their killers unknown. Town in fear of death, days are numbered. Could result in Successor's win, could result in Mayor's. Nothing's clear at moment, but fight will be happening soon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Penguinator, the Wolf-Hunter was killed. His role is not revealed
    3 Nobodies dead. They are None of you
    No more spots remain. If you die, you're not coming back...

For lasting so long, bladescape gains win!

Publicly revealed wins:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Player Name Wins
    Zar Peter 4
    bladescape 4
    planswalker 3
    TigerFang 2
    Devmaar 2
    Caprice 2
    usourselves&we 2
    Grue Bait 2
    Nightpenguin 2
    Gray Mage 1
    Ramsus 1
    Matthias2207 1
    Eternis 1
    Chromasia 1
    gunnar11 1
    Tom the Mime 1
    Lex-Kat 1
    Kalrany 1
    C'nor 1
    Penguinator 1

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Living Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ## Player Name
    21 C'nor
    23 Matthias2207
    29 Zar Peter
    34 gunnar11
    37 Gray Mage
    40 TigerFang
    41 Caprice
    44 Disproportional
    45 usourselves&we
    46 Lex-Kat
    47 Grue Bait
    50 bladescape

Day 22 begins
    ...and will end in 48 hours

There are no more Clueless Newcomer roles!

New Mayor rules have been instated! Send in 2 things: (1) public decision of title to investigate. Write in blue. (2) private decision of person to lynch. Doesn't have to be who you vote to lynch in red. Send in QTs please. These will be used as Executioner replacement if no executioner exists. Mayor wants democracy in play: each person has say in who's investigated and who's lynched, even if don't come to public decision.

Executioner decision: if no executioner role exists, choose randomly from names sent in QTs. Weighted according to number of times. E.g. 5 votes for Count Dingdong, 1 vote for Rules Lawyer. Each vote for CD = 5 times as likely as RL. So imagine putting them in as lots in a ballot. Each vote for CD = 5 votes -> 25 votes; Each vote for RL = 1 vote -> 1 vote. CD has 25/26 chance of being chosen. RL has 1/26 chance. Think squares. Person chosen is lynched. Can choose your decision as No Lynch if want and same rules apply. Also, each time, random 10% chance to get no lynch regardless.

As we near end-game, votes for team majority is important. Village = +1 Village. Wolf = +1 Wolf. Bystanders = +0 (don't care either way, will vote either way, considered evens out sides). Once Wolf vote PASSES Village vote, Wolves win. If all Wolves die, Village wins. Bystanders win by surviving.

12 -> 3 min to lynch

*bladescape MUST vote Day 22 or be AL'd*

Missed 1 Day
    Gray Mage
    Disproportional

Missed 2 Days
    bladescape
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2014-08-06 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Fixing tables

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

Vacationer seems a rather... unusual... role, honestly. I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

Seeing as a traditional disguiser would, since there's no way to tell who's a wolf or who isn't, effectively amount to 'I'm unscryable', perhaps we have someone capable of faking lynch results? It's possible I'm a Fool, of course, but still...

In any case, I chose to split my scry last night, in the hopes of getting at least half of it, and I got the information that Disproportional is a Witch-role, while Gunnar11 is another wolf. (Which makes three in a row, sort of, and I admit that's an unusually high number, but seeing as we're down to twelve people, with not terribly many wolf deaths yet, it does make sense that, with targeting those I find most suspicious, I'd be hitting higher numbers than I would earlier on.)

Seeing as I wasn't voided last night, I suspect that makes Bladescape the Voider, and likely a wolf. But we don't need to actively lynch him unless he comes back, seeing as either way, he'll die today if he doesn't vote.

Normally, this would throw suspicion on Disproportional - the three-phase void schedule fits pretty much perfectly with a Witch-role - but they haven't been in the game long enough, whereas Bladescape has.

As such, I'm voting for Gunnar11, due to both my scry and the fact that he's been consistently voting for lynches to be placed in the hands of the Executioner.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ok, then let's from now on assume you're either a fool, or ar a liar, C'nor.
    I'm a neutral role, and therefore your scry is incorrect.
    That's also the reason I voted for No Vote all along, I'm a neutral.
    (by the way: my votes were no-vote, ergo no-executioner, just saying)

Either way, don't know if I'm allowed to do both these things but:
    I speak to the whole Village: MY VOTE WILL GO TO C'NOR

But more importantly:

"Yin is dead"
    Last edited by gunnar11; 2012-12-17 at 06:21 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gunnar11 View Post
    "Yin is dead"
    gunnar11 is Yang, just fulfilled win condition. All votes on him today will be nulled. He may still participate in lynch vote today. Carry on.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Pixie in the Playground

Totally derped voting "yesterday". Would have voted for Eternis, though in retrospect I wouldn't have.

So it seems as though night killing has started back up again. Anyone want to make a seer claim to help us out?

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Have little more than 24 hours left. People still need to vote.

Current Votes:
    C'nor - 1

3 min to lynch, everyone but gunnar11 has to vote. bladescape must vote today or be AL'd
    gunnar11 can't be voted for

Send in Executioner decision just in case if want say in it. We're in end-game now and end is upon us.

Investigation Votes:
    (none)

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, point at Caprice because I don't know if he/she is already scried/cleared/anything.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm not a witch (reminds me of a certain [Politics Censored]...). Pointing at C'Nor

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm a fool, then. Unfortunate. We could have used a seer.

Also, I'm pretty sure that no, your votes were for the executioner, Gunnar. No-lynch, so far as I can tell, is not an option in this game, unless people choose to not send in suggestions, etc.

Anyway. Now that I know what I am, I'll return to simply providing dubious suspicions.

Since Gunnar isn't an option (they may or may not actually be neutral - their twin was a beast, after all, and that's traditionally a wolf role -, but either way, they've been disrupting our lynches, meaning we're better off without them), I'll vote for Caprice, seeing as people want to lynch me and they're the only other person with someone pointing at them right now.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    I'm a fool, then. Unfortunate. We could have used a seer.

Also, I'm pretty sure that no, your votes were for the executioner, Gunnar. No-lynch, so far as I can tell, is not an option in this game, unless people choose to not send in suggestions, etc.

Anyway. Now that I know what I am, I'll return to simply providing dubious suspicions.

Since Gunnar isn't an option (they may or may not actually be neutral - their twin was a beast, after all, and that's traditionally a wolf role -, but either way, they've been disrupting our lynches, meaning we're better off without them), I'll vote for Caprice, seeing as people want to lynch me and they're the only other person with someone pointing at them right now.
    'No vote' counts against AL but nothing else, so it's not the same as 'no lynch'.
    Yin and yang are opposites, so if yin was a wolf, then yang probably isn't. Especially if we take the "Yin is dead". His win condition was killing/surviving(?) yin, so they're probably not on the same side, if they have a side at all. Gunnar claimed neutral and I think that could be right.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Barbarian in the Playground

Better do something good, guys, I just wasted my life on you.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ogre in the Playground

Do we know anything about Zar Peter's current role?

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

15. - Top - End - #1185

Execution(er), the origin and source of most amusement factors in a unsophisticated village.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

16. - Top - End - #1186

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    Do we know anything about Zar Peter's current role?
    Nope. But I can tell you, it's completely the conversion of my role in an other game

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

12 hours or so left

Current Votes:
    C'nor - 2
    Caprice - 2
    Zar Peter - 1
    Executioner - 1

Matthias2207, TigerFang, Caprice, usourselves&we, Lex-Kat, Grue Bait haven't voted yet.

3 votes min to lynch or goes to executioner decision; tie goes to executioner. send executioner decisions in QT just in case.

Investigation Votes:
    (none)

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Dwarf in the Playground

If two others could help us lynch bladescape that would be nice, otherwise we will change our vote later so that there will not come an executioner vote.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Pixie in the Playground

Gah, forgot about this - I got too used to being a clueless newcomer XD
    Anyway, yeah I haven't been scried etc. because I just got my role, but anyway... uh... sorry C'nor ^^" Same reason as you voting for me.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    If two others could help us lynch bladescape that would be nice, otherwise we will change our vote later so that there will not come an executioner vote.
    Do we have reasons to do that, or is bladescape just a random victim?

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Stopping voting before have to change narrations. Will hopefully have it up soon but can't promise.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Day 22

Successor doesn't appear today, fed up with town and their decisions. Mayor busy with things in office, doesn't appear either. So Mob is left to own devices. Start searching for people to kill.

"He hasn't said anything! Or has he? Well, he should die! Kill him!" "That man's a Wolf! I may be a Fool, but that's probably right!" "Hey, that's not fair, pointing fingers! What about you?" "Yeah, what have you done for us?" "Your one to die!" "I've already told you! I'm just a fool!" Needless to say, they don't believe the Fake. C'nor is brought to gallows.

Meanwhile, remaining Twin enters crowd. Crowd murmurs, "Hey, didn't he die? He should be dead! Who is he? What is he?" meanwhile, Twin muttering "One Twin? One Twin? Want Twin? Want Yin? Yin? Yin? Yiiiiiiiiiiiiin? Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Your fault! -ault- -ault- -allllllll-" Hand shoots out and bursts through Witch's chest, looking on in astonishment. gunnar11 shuts down, chunk of metal in form of human, weapon hand piercing Matthias2207's chest. Crowd looks on in shock then flees.

At gate, Priest knocks, then enters as gate lifts enough for entry. Talks to man on ground coughing. "Peace be with you. Saving grace of suffering is that it lasts so little. Rest know in knowledge it will all be over soon." and proceeds on his way as night falls.

Spoiler
    Show
    C'nor, the Fake was lynched. He was Master Disguiser
    gunnar11, a Twin beasted. He was Yang
    Matthias2207, the Witch was beasted. He was Inhibitor

Publicly revealed wins:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Player Name Wins
    Zar Peter 4
    bladescape 4
    planswalker 3
    TigerFang 2
    Devmaar 2
    Caprice 2
    usourselves&we 2
    Grue Bait 2
    Nightpenguin 2
    Gray Mage 1
    Ramsus 1
    Matthias2207 1
    Eternis 1
    Chromasia 1
    gunnar11 1
    Tom the Mime 1
    Lex-Kat 1
    Kalrany 1
    C'nor 1
    Penguinator 1

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Living Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ## Player Name
    29 Zar Peter
    37 Gray Mage
    40 TigerFang
    41 Caprice
    44 Disproportional
    45 usourselves&we
    46 Lex-Kat
    47 Grue Bait
    50 bladescape

Night 22 begins
    ...and will end in 24 hours

New Mayor rules have been instated! Send in 2 things: (1) public decision of title to investigate. Write in blue. (2) private decision of person to lynch. Doesn't have to be who you vote to lynch in red. Send in QTs please. These will be used as Executioner replacement if no executioner exists. Mayor wants democracy in play: each person has say in who's investigated and who's lynched, even if don't come to public decision.

Executioner decision: if no executioner role exists, choose randomly from names sent in QTs. Weighted according to number of times. E.g. 5 votes for Count Dingdong, 1 vote for Rules Lawyer. Each vote for CD = 5 times as likely as RL. So imagine putting them in as lots in a ballot. Each vote for CD = 5 votes -> 25 votes; Each vote for RL = 1 vote -> 1 vote. CD has 25/26 chance of being chosen. RL has 1/26 chance. Think squares. Person chosen is lynched. Can choose your decision as No Lynch if want and same rules apply. Also, each time, random 10% chance to get no lynch regardless.

As we near end-game, votes for team majority is important. Village = +1 Village. Wolf = +1 Wolf. Bystanders = +0 (don't care either way, will vote either way, considered evens out sides). Once Wolf vote PASSES Village vote, Wolves win. If all Wolves die, Village wins. Bystanders win by surviving.

Missed 1 Day
    TigerFang
    Lex-Kat
    Grue Bait
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2014-08-06 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Fixing tables

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Been really busy, sorry for delay. Narration will be out in morning, next round extended through christmas

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Night 22

Successor rants and raves. No one listening, could they ever triumph over Mayor? does best to seem neutral, for everyone's side, but has own agenda. Was it all futile? Would anyone listen? He'd give them one more chance. Just one? Would it be enough... He'd call off killing for a night and talk them tomorow. See if they'd see sense now.

Meanwhile, Interrogator speaks with Child, "Well, you know more now? Someone must have killed your mom, Pete. You were there, what did you see?" "I saw... Caprice! Her! She... was killing her, my mom! Wolf, I say! WOLF!!! Just get my mommy back or leave me alone... WAAAAHHH!!!" but building muffles cries for all around.

Explorer walks around, writing in diary events of day. Runs into Priest who blesses him, telling him all sorrows will be gone soon, as death comes to those who live here. Explorer assures, he doesn't, but thanks for the well-wishes and blessing none the less.

Meanwhile, Gatekeeper checks gate, confused how Priest got in earlier that day, but finds nothing out of place. Shrugs and goes back to watch as day dawns.

Spoiler
    Show
    For some reason, No one was killed...

For lasting so long, Gray Mage and usourselves&we gain wins!

Publicly revealed wins:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Player Name Wins
    Zar Peter 4
    bladescape 4
    planswalker 3
    usourselves&we 3
    TigerFang 2
    Devmaar 2
    Caprice 2
    Grue Bait 2
    Nightpenguin 2
    Gray Mage 2
    Ramsus 1
    Matthias2207 1
    Eternis 1
    Chromasia 1
    gunnar11 1
    Tom the Mime 1
    Lex-Kat 1
    Kalrany 1
    C'nor 1
    Penguinator 1

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Living Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ## Player Name
    29 Zar Peter
    37 Gray Mage
    40 TigerFang
    41 Caprice
    44 Disproportional
    45 usourselves&we
    46 Lex-Kat
    47 Grue Bait
    50 bladescape

Day 23 begins
    ...and will end in 72 hours

Missed 1 Day
    TigerFang
    Lex-Kat
    Grue Bait
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2014-08-06 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Fixing tables

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Troll in the Playground

There's something wrong here, the symmetry is off, the relation to reality is unbalanced. Bladescape and Zar Peter both have four public wins. This needs to stop.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

26. - Top - End - #1196

Well, but if you want to end the game you need to kill off the wolves. And this crazy kid said that Caprice is one I think.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, TigerFang, you around?

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Extending round nother 24 hours. 3 min to lynch, otherwise Executioner decision. 6 haven't voted yet.

Current Votes:
    Zar Peter - 1
    Caprice - 1
    TigerFang - 1

TigerFang, Caprice, Disproportional, usourselves&we, Grue Bait, bladescape haven't voted yet.

Investigation Votes:
    (none)

Send in Executioner decision b/c think that's what's gonna happen.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Dwarf in the Playground

May as well stop Zar Peter from more victories.
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

30. - Top - End - #1200

Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    May as well stop Zar Peter from more victories.
    You wouldn't kill a sweet little child just because it's winning, would you?
    Last edited by Zar Peter; 2012-12-27 at 03:32 AM.

Spoiler
    Show