New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside X: Take a Walk on the Wildside

[The Rusty Dagger]

"Unfortunately I had to abandon him. I was pursued by some worm-like creature and I couldn't move fast enough with both of them." Only some tightness around Samona's mouth shows that she's concerned at all.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [HRC]

Hopefully the Hunters have thought about two holes in the back for the winged man. If not he will speak to the woman he spoke before.

"Could I get another one? This one doesn't fir my anatomy. Oh and am I allowed to keep my weapon?"
    The woman looks a bit embarassed.
    "Oh. Well. We have coats in many sizes but we do admit we have none that accomodate for wings. We'll get you one as soon as we can. For now, just wear the badge. And yes, you're allowed to keep your own weapons - for now at least. It might change in the future."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Barbarian in the Playground

[The Rusty Dagger]

"You too, eh? Well they were annoying until I found out they burn really nice. Smell terrible, though." the fledgeling said, turing her gaze to their captive. "Oh well, I guess as long as we have the one..." she said with a rather fangy grin.

Stepping fully into the room, Ghoul looked around for a place to start slowly, carefully laying down the somewhat worrying number of knives she had strapped to her armor. Out of reach of the captive, of course, but fully within her ability to see what was going on. Holding one particularly broad blade up to the light to inspect it's edge, the muse pulled a small stone from her pocket and began running it with slow deliberation along the edge and down the length of the blade. "So, how are we doing this? Are you going to have a nice chat or do I get to be, ah... 'Creative?'" she asked, hoping that her sire would capitalize on the atmosphere that the muse was trying to create. In reality, if she actually wanted to get on with the dirty work, she would have manifested her claws. Still, there was something to be said about forcing a person to watch as one sharpened what appeared to be the intended instrument of their demise.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"Do we need to do this all the time? It feels so awkward." Irena says, not exactly good at massaging. "How long until that baby pops out of you anyway?"

[The Rusty Dagger]

The woman don't even look at ghoul and is instead turned to Samona, "So what do you want to know?" She politely asks the vampire. "I assume you will let me go if I tell you everything you want." She asks the vampire, acting oddly calm despite the circumstances even if she avoids at looking Ghoul, seemingly trying to close her off completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Kami Hunting

"We need to get through the forest before we start-" she makes an odd boing noise here "like animals," the alpha replies bluntly. This was starting to annoy her immensely. "There's no reason to not transfer here."

"We don't use Kami too often, but I think that we will convince you that what we do use won't interfere with you."

Exbourne Manor

"Well, okay then. Start whenever you're ready."
    Exbourne Manor

"Okay, listen to me then. Try to relax and close your eyes again." The tiefling states as she removes the pendant around her neck. "Now, please focus on it for a minute." Astrana says as she starts to dangle it in front of the girls eyes.

Kami Hunting

"As long you don't disturb the inhabitants of this city, you can just leave. Right now in fact." The dragon didn't approve of this attitude at all, not really sure why they were such a hurry.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-07 at 07:41 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Ogre in the Playground

Kami Hunting

Harnel snorts. "You know they're just playing us to get a free pass out of here with the kami, right?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

Eadelain relaxes, and then focuses on the pendant. How effective it will be will depend on the exact effect, but Eadelain is trying to cooperate.

Kami Hunting

The Alpha gives Harnel a look, and then looks back at Cessie. It's almost like she wants Cessie to punish Harnel...
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-11-07 at 07:45 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"I know, but I really appreciate it. My feet just ache all the time, and this really helps." Nadia wiggles her toes. "You can stop now if you want, though."

"As for the baby, it's not that long now. I was thinking maybe we should book an appointment to see Dr Coral and get an ultrasound. To make sure everything is okay." She could have had an ultrasound weeks ago, but Nadia's been putting it off.

[The Rusty Dagger]

Samona disregards the prisoner for a moment, focusing on Ghoul. "We'll have to see how well she cooperates, won't we?" She only then acknowledges that the woman exists.

"That is the question, isn't it? I'm afraid I won't be making any promises, however, but you will tell me everything I want to know regardless. Understood?" Samona gives her a smile that doesn't reach her eyes. "Let's start off easy, shall we? What are those worm-like things that were pursuing us?"

8. - Top - End - #1238

[HRC]

He nods and takes on the badge, the revolver and the shotgun. I assume a holster is included. The whotgun will be placed on his back crossing the gleve he already wears.

"Is there some training ground around? I haven't used guns for quiet a while and don't want to be thrown into cold water."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #1239

Kami Hunting

Cessie gives Harnel a slight nod and then turns to look at the alpha, "You better go before I change my mind, your usage of the kami is still dangerous and I won't let it continue in this city. If you come here again with the same intentions. I'm going to put a stop to it, is that clear?"

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena shakes her head, "I never thought I'd experience all this pregnancy-stuff. Even for me it feels pretty uncomfortable, so I can only imagine how you feel." She says with a grimace. "But yeah, ultrasound sounds great."

[Exbourne Manor]

Astrana is basically going to attempt to put Eadelain in a deep trance but using the pendant to make the effect different and much stronger then ordinary hypnosis could hope to perform in such a short time. Eadelain should still be fully aware but with her subconscious having taken the driver seat if it's successful.

"How do you feel?" The tiefling then asks slowly once she's done.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-08 at 09:58 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

It is safe to say it's successful... seeing as suddenly Eadelain's irises turn black. Creepy.

"I feel... different." Her voice has a bit of a supernatural effect to it. "I feel connections. It's not like anything I quite know."

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"This is better than being sick at least, even if my stomach gets in the way all the time." By now Nadia had resigned herself to the difficulties of pregnancy. It wasn't all so bad, even if it caused its fair share of problems. Not that she won't be glad when it's finally over.

"I guess I'll call her later. Maybe we can get an appointment tom-" Nadia suddenly cuts off and looks down at her stomach with a strange look. She moves the peanut butter jar away and puts her hands over her stomach.

12. - Top - End - #1242

[Suncrest Manor]

"What's the matter now?" Irena quickly asks, quickly alerted by Nadia's sudden concern, ready to jump to any conclusion. She's already picking up the cellphone from her pocket, ready to call the hospital.

Exbourne Manor

"Connections to what Eadelain? Is there anything you want?" Astrana asks as she sits down next to the girl, already noting down the black irises and the changed voice.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"Shhh." Nadia shushes Irena, as if she were trying to hear something very quiet. She hardly breathes for a full minute. Then her eyes go wide and she looks up at Irena. "I think... I think the baby's kicking."

14. - Top - End - #1244

[Suncrest Manor]

"Oh." Irena replies before falling silent as Nadia listens to... something, mostly relieved it wasn't something worse. "That's a good thing right?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-08 at 11:45 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"Yeah..." Nadia looks down at her belly and falls silent again. Her expression is hard to read. After a bit longer she chuckles a bit. "They're kicking up a storm. Do you want to feel?" She asks.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

"What I want doesn't matter yet. What matters is what I'm getting." Well, that's not foreboding at all. "Connections to... I don't know. It's not really connected. I can't tell. Not yet."

17. - Top - End - #1247

Exbourne Manor

"Why does that matter Eadelain?" Astrana asks calmly, starting to get ready to cut this off short, maybe this had been a bad idea.

[Suncrest Manor]

"Uh, I dunno. What does it feel like?" Irena asks for some reason as she gives Nadia's stomach a puzzled look.

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"It's- I dunno. It's like little taps." Nadia tries to explain. "Come on, just feel while you can."

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

Eadelain frowns a bit. "Because I'm getting it." That's rather straightforward.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [HRC]

He nods and takes on the badge, the revolver and the shotgun. I assume a holster is included. The whotgun will be placed on his back crossing the gleve he already wears.

"Is there some training ground around? I haven't used guns for quiet a while and don't want to be thrown into cold water."
    "We set up a shooting range in an empty warehouse. We hope to set up something more permanent soon."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Both the man and the woman will swear an oath to protect and serve te people of Riverside. It's nothing special, as the Hunters said. Then they will be issued a dark blue longcoat with a stylized "H", a shotgun, a revolver and a badge, also with an "H" on it. They will be told that they answer to Hunter-Commander Johann Pannewitz.
    The silver-haired bard accepts the badge, slipping on her coat, although she looks somewhat askance at the shotgun. "I suppose I should report immediatedly to Commander Pannewitz?" she asks, clearly asking for directions.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Titan in the Playground

[Hunter Recruitment Center]

"You can, if you want to. He's a busy man, however, so he might not be able to meet you," the Hunter recruiter answers.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm willing to wait if necessary. I would prefer to meet my boss as quickly as possible, and I have nothing better to be doing," she admits.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Titan in the Playground

"He should be upstairs at the moment. If he has time, he will recieve you. He's trying to beat his new police force into shape rather intensely," the Hunter says.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank you."
    She nods respectfully, and then upstairs she shall go.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

26. - Top - End - #1256

Exbourne Manor

"Do you mind saying what you're getting then? Don't mind if I'm asking stupid questions, I'm just curious. I want to understand."

[Suncrest Manor]

"kay..." Irena finally resigns as she puts her hand on Nadia's stomach. In her mind she was actually slightly creeped out by pregnancy, reminded her of a manga she had read which she had never dared to show her girlfriend.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-11-08 at 04:15 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Dwarf in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

"Power."

She shifts slightly. "I didn't ask for it... but I'm getting it."

After a pause, she says, "I want to understand, too. I don't understand it."

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Ogre in the Playground

Kami Hunting

Harnel totally sticks his tongue out at the Alpha for that look she gave earlier, but only if he thinks Cessie isn't looking. >>

He won't stop them from leaving or anything though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kami Hunting

...the Alpha looks disappointed. A few clicks and a whistle and the group leaves, the pair on the fire escape using it to get to the roofs.

They will move fast, toward the wall of the city. Assuming that Cessie doesn't follow, the Kami will quickly leave her detection radius.

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena only has to wait a few seconds before she can feel the little kicking of the baby. "Do you feel it?" Nadia asks with a little smile on her face.